• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8694 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 299

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 297 298 299 300 301 322 Next
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
September 30 2011 04:16 GMT
#5961
On September 30 2011 13:12 Versita wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 13:11 Adam.Ioba wrote:
"Get it on?" - Like why? I just don't get it..


One day, your parents may, or may not sit you down, probable that it will be on your lonesome and give you a talk that you will find extremely awkward.

I do not feel as if it's my place to explain such things.


My parents never gave me the infamous "talk" and I always felt like I was missing out or something.


mine didnt either! thank god!
¯\_(☺)_/¯
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
September 30 2011 04:19 GMT
#5962
On September 30 2011 13:11 Adam.Ioba wrote:
Show nested quote +
"Get it on?" - Like why? I just don't get it..


One day, your parents may, or may not sit you down, probable that it will be on your lonesome and give you a talk that you will find extremely awkward.

I do not feel as if it's my place to explain such things.


Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present to you a fine example of "comprehension fail", an all too common occurence.

Just a question mate, do you think your question was weird?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Adam.Ioba
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia25 Posts
September 30 2011 04:24 GMT
#5963
Hot_Bid:
Use this thread to ask any sort of general question to any TL staff member.


Probulous:
Just a question mate, do you think your question was weird?


Nope, how can the question be comprehended in any other way in the first place, that's what i'm missing here.
I don't care, cheese works.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
September 30 2011 04:30 GMT
#5964
On September 30 2011 13:24 Adam.Ioba wrote:
Hot_Bid:
Show nested quote +
Use this thread to ask any sort of general question to any TL staff member.


Probulous:
Show nested quote +
Just a question mate, do you think your question was weird?


Nope, how can the question be comprehended in any other way in the first place, that's what i'm missing here.


Never said you couldn't ask it. It is just a weird question. Why would anyone want to know the sexual habits of TL staff? But hey maybe that is me being boring.

I'm not sure if I should talk for BK but when he writes

On September 30 2011 13:08 bkrow wrote:
I have to admit that is one of the stranger posts i have ever read; i don't even know what to say.. "Get it on?" - Like why? I just don't get it..

Please explain.


I think it pretty clear he asking why would you ask that question? As you have pointed out, you have every right to, but that doesn't make it right.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
September 30 2011 04:34 GMT
#5965
Hey TL Mods, how do I attract a beautiful lady-friend?
you gotta dance
Adam.Ioba
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia25 Posts
September 30 2011 04:36 GMT
#5966
Never said you couldn't ask it. It is just a weird question. Why would anyone want to know the sexual habits of TL staff?


Because i'm bored and that I can.

think it pretty clear he asking why would you ask that question? As you have pointed out, you have every right to, but that doesn't make it right.


As above, also who are you to decide and pass judgement on what is 'right'?
I don't care, cheese works.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 30 2011 04:45 GMT
#5967
Personal questions and general questions are not the same.
The sexual tendencies of people usually are framed as pretty personal, especially when coming from a stranger.

That's my two cents though.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Adam.Ioba
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia25 Posts
September 30 2011 04:54 GMT
#5968
Well if it wasn't apparent enough.
I guess you could needlessly state that's the case.

It's only a personal question if you've been sheltered your entire life.

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not trolling seriously, what are you 13?
I don't care, cheese works.
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 05:04:18
September 30 2011 05:03 GMT
#5969
On September 30 2011 13:11 Adam.Ioba wrote:
Show nested quote +
"Get it on?" - Like why? I just don't get it..


One day, your parents may, or may not sit you down, probable that it will be on your lonesome and give you a talk that you will find extremely awkward.

I do not feel as if it's my place to explain such things.

I know what you are referring to but once i got past the 5th grade those jokes stop being funny? So maybe someone else needs a different kind of talk.

I was asking why out of sheer confusion as to how you thought it was necessary/relevant/funny/interesting or any of the above..
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Adam.Ioba
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia25 Posts
September 30 2011 05:10 GMT
#5970
I know what you are referring to but once i got past the 5th grade those jokes stop being funny? So maybe someone else needs a different kind of talk.


Like what, I don't understand..

I was asking why out of sheer confusion as to how you thought it was necessary/relevant/funny/interesting or any of the above..


Because i'm bored and that I can.


Why didn't you state that at the beginning, would've been much more comprehensible.
I don't care, cheese works.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
September 30 2011 09:43 GMT
#5971
Here, I'll answer: Yes.

I am still lost about the No Homo though. And the spoilers. And the Chill.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 09:52:12
September 30 2011 09:51 GMT
#5972
On September 30 2011 18:43 zatic wrote:
Here, I'll answer: Yes.

I am still lost about the No Homo though. And the spoilers. And the Chill.


ur one of the studliest men on staff though, I saw in IEM interviews video.

And yeah, YuGiOh is such a boss for just opening new threads every time he streams haha, what a cutie.
memes are a dish best served dank
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
September 30 2011 09:56 GMT
#5973
This whole conversation reminds me of this Flying Circus bit

+ Show Spoiler +


The frumious Bandersnatch
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44355 Posts
September 30 2011 10:07 GMT
#5974
My take on the question is that it implied with each other. I can answer with regard to myself, not yet, although I'm hearing good things about Nyovne's mother if I get points for that.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 15:53:01
September 30 2011 15:50 GMT
#5975
On September 30 2011 12:27 Adam.Ioba wrote:
(no homo just curious).

+ Show Spoiler +
Do any of the TL admins get it on?


+ Show Spoiler +
Chill?

Get it on with each other or in general? Yes, I have a girlfriend and yes I fuck her. I have never fucked another TL staff member. It's a really stupid question.

Also, regarding your other topic, I never got a talk from my parents. When I was packing for university my dad told me "A lot of things can ruin your life in university, and this will stop most of them" and gave me a pack of condoms. That was my talk.
Moderator
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
September 30 2011 15:59 GMT
#5976
On October 01 2011 00:50 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 12:27 Adam.Ioba wrote:
(no homo just curious).

+ Show Spoiler +
Do any of the TL admins get it on?


+ Show Spoiler +
Chill?

Get it on with each other or in general? Yes, I have a girlfriend and yes I fuck her. I have never fucked another TL staff member. It's a really stupid question.

Also, regarding your other topic, I never got a talk from my parents. When I was packing for university my dad told me "A lot of things can ruin your life in university, and this will stop most of them" and gave me a pack of condoms. That was my talk.


I'm trying to come up with a way to make closing threads/banning a sexual innuendo now, with no success so far

That's a pretty good "talk" though, I was lucky enough to never have had to suffer through it myself.

I saw one poor unfortunate 10 year old girl that actually had to have "the talk" on Oprah of all places T,T suddenly I'm pretty happy with what I got in life
memes are a dish best served dank
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
September 30 2011 18:52 GMT
#5977
On October 01 2011 00:59 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 00:50 Chill wrote:
On September 30 2011 12:27 Adam.Ioba wrote:
(no homo just curious).

+ Show Spoiler +
Do any of the TL admins get it on?


+ Show Spoiler +
Chill?

Get it on with each other or in general? Yes, I have a girlfriend and yes I fuck her. I have never fucked another TL staff member. It's a really stupid question.

Also, regarding your other topic, I never got a talk from my parents. When I was packing for university my dad told me "A lot of things can ruin your life in university, and this will stop most of them" and gave me a pack of condoms. That was my talk.


I'm trying to come up with a way to make closing threads/banning a sexual innuendo now, with no success so far

That's a pretty good "talk" though, I was lucky enough to never have had to suffer through it myself.

I saw one poor unfortunate 10 year old girl that actually had to have "the talk" on Oprah of all places T,T suddenly I'm pretty happy with what I got in life

"Do you want to see my big red ban hammer in action?"
"The sight of red text gets mods excited"

Like that?
you gotta dance
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 01 2011 02:21 GMT
#5978
On October 01 2011 00:50 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 12:27 Adam.Ioba wrote:
(no homo just curious).

+ Show Spoiler +
Do any of the TL admins get it on?


+ Show Spoiler +
Chill?

Get it on with each other or in general? Yes, I have a girlfriend and yes I fuck her. I have never fucked another TL staff member. It's a really stupid question.

Also, regarding your other topic, I never got a talk from my parents. When I was packing for university my dad told me "A lot of things can ruin your life in university, and this will stop most of them" and gave me a pack of condoms. That was my talk.


Consider watching sports and eating sandwiches in the sack.

https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
October 01 2011 04:33 GMT
#5979
I quote that "flew too close to the sun on wings of _____" line all the time.
Moderator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 01 2011 14:30 GMT
#5980
Is hotbid a baller?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 297 298 299 300 301 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 201
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1938
GuemChi 1398
NotJumperer 128
910 75
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
taco 493
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King40
Other Games
summit1g8000
JimRising 603
Coldzera 458
C9.Mang0359
PiGStarcraft299
WinterStarcraft273
Maynarde109
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick915
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo822
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 19m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 19m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 19m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.