i looked on google and of course on other thread in this forum, i haven found anything similar to my problem so i decided to post and ask for help.
Last june i bought this razer blackwidow, i never had any kind of problem with it, but today when i started my computer, the keyboard was dead. I have windows 7 (with all proper updates), and iam really wondering why it doesnt work.
here is what i did :
- i unplug and plugged the keyboard in other usb slot, nothing happened, sometime there is the usb sound thing, sometime nothing happen. All the usb slot perfectly work with any other device.
- i uninstall the driver and reinstall it, nothing good from this either.
- i tried to update the firmware, as some ppl suggested that on google, but i cant start the setup because the computer dont detect the keyboard at all.
- if i open then profile manager software for the keyboard, it can open but then it auto shutdown because computer cant detect keyboard.
- lights on keyboard arent on either.
- i rebooted many times.
- finally i havent installed nothing at all to could have change any configuration about anything, last night i was playing kingdom of amalur reckoning, all was perfect and tonight not a single button work on the keyboard.
So anyone has any idea what i can do to fix this? or the keyboard is simply death? If it is dead, anyone has some experience with returning device to razer? i know alot of company are hardass when it come to return.
thx for any input