• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:28
CEST 08:28
KST 15:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8078 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 191

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 383 Next
Wartortle
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia504 Posts
September 04 2012 23:50 GMT
#3801
apparently it has clear switches for backspace and spacebar which makes if feel weird, also it has some loose stabilizers. I haven't seen it for myself though. If you really want a gaming branded one just get the steelseries, it will be good. but im not sure if you require blue switches or not (i assume your BW had blues).
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
September 04 2012 23:56 GMT
#3802
On September 05 2012 08:50 ToREcho[5] wrote:
apparently it has clear switches for backspace and spacebar which makes if feel weird, also it has some loose stabilizers. I haven't seen it for myself though. If you really want a gaming branded one just get the steelseries, it will be good. but im not sure if you require blue switches or not (i assume your BW had blues).


I really liked the blue, though I think brown are very similar too. I really liked the backlit thing which is why I was looking at the ducky, otherwise I would go with probably steel series or das. The feeling weird thing I wouldn't mind on the DK one, just after having 5 blackwidow ultimates crap out on me (thank god for best buys return policy) I want a keyboard that's also sturdy and will last a good long time, that I won't have to worry about dying on me if I breathe on it or something.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Xiron
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1233 Posts
September 05 2012 00:01 GMT
#3803
Wow on elitekeyboards.com , leopold tenkeyless for 99$.. thought to myself.. wow, this is amazing.. look up shipping.. 50$ ROFL no way ever.
"The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way. " - Charlie Chaplin
Wartortle
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia504 Posts
September 05 2012 00:11 GMT
#3804
On September 05 2012 08:56 hunts wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 08:50 ToREcho[5] wrote:
apparently it has clear switches for backspace and spacebar which makes if feel weird, also it has some loose stabilizers. I haven't seen it for myself though. If you really want a gaming branded one just get the steelseries, it will be good. but im not sure if you require blue switches or not (i assume your BW had blues).


I really liked the blue, though I think brown are very similar too. I really liked the backlit thing which is why I was looking at the ducky, otherwise I would go with probably steel series or das. The feeling weird thing I wouldn't mind on the DK one, just after having 5 blackwidow ultimates crap out on me (thank god for best buys return policy) I want a keyboard that's also sturdy and will last a good long time, that I won't have to worry about dying on me if I breathe on it or something.


have you looked at the TT esports meka G1? It has a really nice feel to it, even though its blacks. But most importantly is probably the most solidly build keyboard ever. A good investment if you want it to last. Also has usb ports at the back and headphone jacks for a little extra utility.
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
September 05 2012 00:20 GMT
#3805
On September 05 2012 09:11 ToREcho[5] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 08:56 hunts wrote:
On September 05 2012 08:50 ToREcho[5] wrote:
apparently it has clear switches for backspace and spacebar which makes if feel weird, also it has some loose stabilizers. I haven't seen it for myself though. If you really want a gaming branded one just get the steelseries, it will be good. but im not sure if you require blue switches or not (i assume your BW had blues).


I really liked the blue, though I think brown are very similar too. I really liked the backlit thing which is why I was looking at the ducky, otherwise I would go with probably steel series or das. The feeling weird thing I wouldn't mind on the DK one, just after having 5 blackwidow ultimates crap out on me (thank god for best buys return policy) I want a keyboard that's also sturdy and will last a good long time, that I won't have to worry about dying on me if I breathe on it or something.


have you looked at the TT esports meka G1? It has a really nice feel to it, even though its blacks. But most importantly is probably the most solidly build keyboard ever. A good investment if you want it to last. Also has usb ports at the back and headphone jacks for a little extra utility.


The ports never really mattered to me. Mainly I guess I want something with blue or brown switches, and backlit. Backlit not being a requirement but it is something I'd really like. After some reading the 2 things I like are ducky (probably the DK series since shine is out of stock ) but would like to know more about the quality. If anyone has expirience with the ducky boards and their actual quality I would really appreciate it.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
September 05 2012 00:23 GMT
#3806
I have several friends using Ducky boards and none of them have any bad things to say about them.

Afaik, Ducky boards are Costar as well (same manufacturer as Filco I believe) so they should be of good quality.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
September 05 2012 00:27 GMT
#3807
On September 05 2012 09:20 hunts wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 09:11 ToREcho[5] wrote:
On September 05 2012 08:56 hunts wrote:
On September 05 2012 08:50 ToREcho[5] wrote:
apparently it has clear switches for backspace and spacebar which makes if feel weird, also it has some loose stabilizers. I haven't seen it for myself though. If you really want a gaming branded one just get the steelseries, it will be good. but im not sure if you require blue switches or not (i assume your BW had blues).


I really liked the blue, though I think brown are very similar too. I really liked the backlit thing which is why I was looking at the ducky, otherwise I would go with probably steel series or das. The feeling weird thing I wouldn't mind on the DK one, just after having 5 blackwidow ultimates crap out on me (thank god for best buys return policy) I want a keyboard that's also sturdy and will last a good long time, that I won't have to worry about dying on me if I breathe on it or something.


have you looked at the TT esports meka G1? It has a really nice feel to it, even though its blacks. But most importantly is probably the most solidly build keyboard ever. A good investment if you want it to last. Also has usb ports at the back and headphone jacks for a little extra utility.


The ports never really mattered to me. Mainly I guess I want something with blue or brown switches, and backlit. Backlit not being a requirement but it is something I'd really like. After some reading the 2 things I like are ducky (probably the DK series since shine is out of stock ) but would like to know more about the quality. If anyone has expirience with the ducky boards and their actual quality I would really appreciate it.


How long have they had them? Sorry to be skeptical after my blackwidow expirience, just I remember people with that also saying it was good, and then people that have had it for a few months would start talking about problems. But yeah if anyone knows and could give someone as uneducated in the subject as me a sort of scale of quality of boards involving brands like razer, steel series, ducky, das, filco I would greately appreciate it. But yeah right now ducky is the one I was looking at.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Wartortle
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia504 Posts
September 05 2012 00:40 GMT
#3808
people generally give blackwidow a good review as its their first mechanical keyboard (as they are more widely accessible than the other brands). you say your looking at the ducky, but the shine and the TKL are two different models. As already said, Ive heard bad things about the clear switches on the backspace and spacebar on the TKL, but nothing about that on the shine. filco das and ducky are generally better than any of the 'gaming' brands, steelseries > razer imo. afaik ducky is from taiwan and filco is from japan actually. i recommend you go to youtube and watch as many reviews as you can on whatever youre interested in.
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
September 05 2012 00:49 GMT
#3809
On September 05 2012 09:40 ToREcho[5] wrote:
people generally give blackwidow a good review as its their first mechanical keyboard (as they are more widely accessible than the other brands). you say your looking at the ducky, but the shine and the TKL are two different models. As already said, Ive heard bad things about the clear switches on the backspace and spacebar on the TKL, but nothing about that on the shine. filco das and ducky are generally better than any of the 'gaming' brands, steelseries > razer imo. afaik ducky is from taiwan and filco is from japan actually. i recommend you go to youtube and watch as many reviews as you can on whatever youre interested in.

Its because Razer has done fucking well in advertising their product to gamers out there. They sponsor many progamers and progaming teams and have gotten their name out there. Steel Series would be behind Razer. As a result of the advertising many people just simply think their Razer product is the shit when they break their "mechanical keyboard cherry". Although six months to a year later they usually break down because of some issue. That's why we see so many posts and threads about razer keyboard issues. The SS 6gv2 seems to be built pretty well.

Anyways enough of my ranting. I'd recommend either filcos or leopolds if you can get a hold of them. I've literally only seen a handful of negativity towards the products in the past year. They're pretty solid brands with solid products.
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-05 00:58:26
September 05 2012 00:53 GMT
#3810
lol I'm an idiot, I just realized the TKL one is without the numpad So yeah I guess if I go with ducky I'd have to go with the shine, which is out of stock, which means more time on a cheap shitty keyboard again after spending about a year on the black widow

Ok this is the only shine in stock, are they all out of stock because of shine 2 coming out in the near future?

http://tigerimports.net/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=11937

Looks basically like what I want, though I'd prefer blue or brown switches, but I haven't tried other ones. I heard reds are better than blue/brown for RTS gaming too?
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-05 01:06:49
September 05 2012 00:58 GMT
#3811
On September 05 2012 09:53 hunts wrote:
Eoe I'm an idiot, I just realized the TKL one is without the numpad So yeah I guess if I go with ducky I'd have to go with the shine, which is out of stock, which means more time on a cheap shitty keyboard again after spending about a year on the black widow

TKL means tenkey-less. Which basically means there is no numpad. I personally like TKL boards for gaming. They feel more right for gaming for some reason, I don't know why.

On September 05 2012 09:53 hunts wrote:
Ok this is the only shine in stock, are they all out of stock because of shine 2 coming out in the near future?

http://tigerimports.net/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=11937

Looks basically like what I want, though I'd prefer blue or brown switches, but I haven't tried other ones. I heard reds are better than blue/brown for RTS gaming too?

No, tigerimports just sells out a lot apparently. I'd reckon they're using some marketing technique, because no way they are actually selling out like every damn time I view their website unless they have low stock on keyboards all the time. However that would make no sense because if it really is selling out a lot they should be buying in bulks to get a discount. More profit in the end. Although anyways...have you owned any mechanical keyboards before? Or are you looking for your first? We HONESTLY can't tell you what you'll like. What people say for what the switches are used for are general guidelines for new people. People say that you shouldn't play RTS games with blue switches. Yet I find it very comfortable to use blue switches for SC2. This is where its up to you to decide what you feel you may like best given all the information about cherry switches that are out there.
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-05 01:12:16
September 05 2012 01:12 GMT
#3812
On September 05 2012 09:58 Sovano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 09:53 hunts wrote:
Eoe I'm an idiot, I just realized the TKL one is without the numpad So yeah I guess if I go with ducky I'd have to go with the shine, which is out of stock, which means more time on a cheap shitty keyboard again after spending about a year on the black widow

TKL means tenkey-less. Which basically means there is no numpad. I personally like TKL boards for gaming. They feel more right for gaming for some reason, I don't know why.

Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 09:53 hunts wrote:
Ok this is the only shine in stock, are they all out of stock because of shine 2 coming out in the near future?

http://tigerimports.net/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=11937

Looks basically like what I want, though I'd prefer blue or brown switches, but I haven't tried other ones. I heard reds are better than blue/brown for RTS gaming too?

No, tigerimports just sells out a lot apparently. I'd reckon they're using some marketing technique, because no way they are actually selling out like every damn time I view their website unless they have low stock on keyboards all the time. However that would make no sense because if it really is selling out a lot they should be buying in bulks to get a discount. More profit in the end. Although anyways...have you owned any mechanical keyboards before? Or are you looking for your first? We HONESTLY can't tell you what you'll like. What people say for what the switches are used for are general guidelines for new people. People say that you shouldn't play RTS games with blue switches. Yet I find it very comfortable to use blue switches for SC2. This is where its up to you to decide what you feel you may like best given all the information about cherry switches that are out there.


Yeah I said it earlier I bought a blackwidow ultiamte about a year ago, since then I've gone through 5 of them because they kept dying on me, and thanks to best buys great customer service (and me paying for the extended warrenty) I was able to keep exchanging them, well this time they were out since the blackwidow ultiamte is discontinud to be replaced by the 2012 version which they don't have, so they just gave me my money back. I did really like the black widow, I liked the blue switches feeling clicky, and I liked the fancy looking LEDs. That was the main reason I was looking at ducky over the other options, was having backlighting.

edit: again thanks a lot for helping me out
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
September 05 2012 02:08 GMT
#3813
On September 05 2012 09:53 hunts wrote:
lol I'm an idiot, I just realized the TKL one is without the numpad So yeah I guess if I go with ducky I'd have to go with the shine, which is out of stock, which means more time on a cheap shitty keyboard again after spending about a year on the black widow

Ok this is the only shine in stock, are they all out of stock because of shine 2 coming out in the near future?

http://tigerimports.net/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=11937

Looks basically like what I want, though I'd prefer blue or brown switches, but I haven't tried other ones. I heard reds are better than blue/brown for RTS gaming too?


Ducky Shine is your best bet if you want backlighting (unless you want to splurge on a Deck legend).

The Shine 2 is coming, it gets to an Australian store at the end of the month so there should be some around then.

As for switches, its all opinion. Did you like the blue switches on your BW?
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-05 02:47:24
September 05 2012 02:43 GMT
#3814
On September 05 2012 11:08 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 09:53 hunts wrote:
lol I'm an idiot, I just realized the TKL one is without the numpad So yeah I guess if I go with ducky I'd have to go with the shine, which is out of stock, which means more time on a cheap shitty keyboard again after spending about a year on the black widow

Ok this is the only shine in stock, are they all out of stock because of shine 2 coming out in the near future?

http://tigerimports.net/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=11937

Looks basically like what I want, though I'd prefer blue or brown switches, but I haven't tried other ones. I heard reds are better than blue/brown for RTS gaming too?


Ducky Shine is your best bet if you want backlighting (unless you want to splurge on a Deck legend).

The Shine 2 is coming, it gets to an Australian store at the end of the month so there should be some around then.

As for switches, its all opinion. Did you like the blue switches on your BW?


Yeah I liked the blue, though I did wish they were a bit quieter. Is red very different from them?

The deck legend is a bit more than what I'd want to pay, but if it's significantly better than the ducky and especially the blackwidow then I'd buy it. Would you say it's high enough in quality to justify that price? Or would the duckie basically be almost the same for less?

edit again: The legend actually looks really nice. How good is it quality wise? Also I can expect most other mechanical keyboards to not be like the black widow where I'm afraid of breathing on it for fear that it will break, right?
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
AceLight
Profile Joined March 2012
New Zealand220 Posts
September 05 2012 03:44 GMT
#3815
On September 04 2012 12:48 AceLight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2012 13:12 AceLight wrote:
On September 02 2012 11:08 AceLight wrote:
On September 02 2012 07:42 divito wrote:
On September 02 2012 05:55 AceLight wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/cbiid.jpg

Anyone interested in getting some of these? It seems the sets will cost around $30 each for the numpad. Saw these on Geekhack and currently in the process of contacting the owner. The more interest, the cheaper we can get.

That would be pretty sweet, if only I played zerg.


Not only zerg players can love a good numpad

EDIT: If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM and I'll keep you updated.

Also, pricing on the numpad will look like this -

2 buyers = 29.50 USD each
3 = 25 <----
4 = 23.25
5 = 22
6 = 21.17
...
10 = 17.80
...
20 = 15.02


Moar Pics!

http://i50.tinypic.com/10i6kvk.jpg


UPDATE

WASDKeyboards has given me an invoice of $20 a set + shipping, which should be no more then $3.
If you want a set, send me a PM and I'll give you the instructions.
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
September 05 2012 05:11 GMT
#3816
So after looking around I found this
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=103&products_id=26845
That looks good, and only a bit more expensive than the blackwidow ultimate I had was. Can anyone tell me if those are good quality/durable or if there are any bad things about the deck legends?
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
AceLight
Profile Joined March 2012
New Zealand220 Posts
September 05 2012 06:03 GMT
#3817
On September 05 2012 14:11 hunts wrote:
So after looking around I found this
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=103&products_id=26845
That looks good, and only a bit more expensive than the blackwidow ultimate I had was. Can anyone tell me if those are good quality/durable or if there are any bad things about the deck legends?


Decks are sweet keyboards. I dont like the font of them, but otherwise I found mine reliable.
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-05 06:05:34
September 05 2012 06:04 GMT
#3818
On September 05 2012 14:11 hunts wrote:
So after looking around I found this
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=103&products_id=26845
That looks good, and only a bit more expensive than the blackwidow ultimate I had was. Can anyone tell me if those are good quality/durable or if there are any bad things about the deck legends?


I have heard they are excellent (they need to be for the price), but don't have one. If you are spending $190 definitely read some reviews. But keep in mind almost all keyboard reviews are positive, you should also look for forum posts from people that use them for more than a week. I think I remember reading a Deck legend forum (here), so go scout that out.

Also the one you linked (and all decks) comes in black or clear (heavier browns) switches. These are the two heaviest switches, now this might be cancelled out by the high quality (thus heavy) key caps, Im not sure. They are not significantly heavier than blues, but it is noticable.
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
September 05 2012 06:07 GMT
#3819
On September 05 2012 15:04 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 14:11 hunts wrote:
So after looking around I found this
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=103&products_id=26845
That looks good, and only a bit more expensive than the blackwidow ultimate I had was. Can anyone tell me if those are good quality/durable or if there are any bad things about the deck legends?


I have heard they are excellent (they need to be for the price), but don't have one. If you are spending $190 definitely read some reviews. But keep in mind almost all keyboard reviews are positive, you should also look for forum posts from people that use them for more than a week. I think I remember reading a Deck legend forum (here), so go scout that out.

Also the one you linked (and all decks) comes in black or clear (heavier browns) switches. These are the two heaviest switches, now this might be cancelled out by the high quality (thus heavy) key caps, Im not sure. They are not significantly heavier than blues, but it is noticable.


I thought browns were the 2nd lightest?
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
September 05 2012 06:32 GMT
#3820
On September 05 2012 15:07 hunts wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 15:04 Blaec wrote:
On September 05 2012 14:11 hunts wrote:
So after looking around I found this
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=103&products_id=26845
That looks good, and only a bit more expensive than the blackwidow ultimate I had was. Can anyone tell me if those are good quality/durable or if there are any bad things about the deck legends?


I have heard they are excellent (they need to be for the price), but don't have one. If you are spending $190 definitely read some reviews. But keep in mind almost all keyboard reviews are positive, you should also look for forum posts from people that use them for more than a week. I think I remember reading a Deck legend forum (here), so go scout that out.

Also the one you linked (and all decks) comes in black or clear (heavier browns) switches. These are the two heaviest switches, now this might be cancelled out by the high quality (thus heavy) key caps, Im not sure. They are not significantly heavier than blues, but it is noticable.


I thought browns were the 2nd lightest?


They are but Decks don't come in browns, only in clears or blacks. Clears are basically brown switches with a heavier spring in them. From what I have heard they are abit of a love/hate switch, but again they might work in a Deck.
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4367
Leta 1794
Shuttle 1128
Shine 33
sorry 32
ZergMaN 30
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King56
Other Games
summit1g7506
WinterStarcraft650
Sick182
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick516
BasetradeTV252
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1420
• Sammyuel 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2210
League of Legends
• Lourlo1102
• Rush1062
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 33m
Patches Events
8h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 33m
OSC
16h 33m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.