• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:20
CEST 22:20
KST 05:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8060 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 165

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 383 Next
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
July 07 2012 08:18 GMT
#3281
On July 07 2012 17:00 Blisse wrote:
Can someone compare the Filco, Leopold and WASD boards for me? Thanks. Just a short description would be nice.


Filco, high quality but very expensive.

WASD, amazing customisation. Case/body is not as good as a filco but everything else is basically identical.

Leopold, cheaper than Filco, has a removable cable. FC700's come with PBT keys which are better quality than Filco but all leopolds have cherry stabilisers which some say makes the big keys feel squishy. Also these stabilisers mean it is very hard to replace the spacebar if you want to.
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
July 07 2012 13:21 GMT
#3282
On July 07 2012 08:08 bblack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 01:28 cydial wrote:
My WASD custom keyboard just arrived! :D :D :D :D :D

Blank black keycaps with blue switches. Feels amazing as I'm typing this post right now on Team Liquid with my new keyboard.

Great feeling isn't it? This is the start of that epic period of time where you just want to type for the sake of typing.


I'm thinking of starting to write my book now with it. I have all the notes written down, I just haven't gotten around to actually putting into readable format.
Gluon
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands425 Posts
July 07 2012 15:41 GMT
#3283
On July 07 2012 22:21 cydial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 08:08 bblack wrote:
On July 07 2012 01:28 cydial wrote:
My WASD custom keyboard just arrived! :D :D :D :D :D

Blank black keycaps with blue switches. Feels amazing as I'm typing this post right now on Team Liquid with my new keyboard.

Great feeling isn't it? This is the start of that epic period of time where you just want to type for the sake of typing.


I'm thinking of starting to write my book now with it. I have all the notes written down, I just haven't gotten around to actually putting into readable format.

Well why not now then ?
Go for it!
Administrator
sereniity
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Sweden1159 Posts
July 08 2012 01:57 GMT
#3284
I have to post a thing I just experienced with my mechanical keyboard that I kind of find funny... I got a BSOD today on my comp and wondered wth was going on, either way the comp rebooted and worked out fine.

I just got home from a party I decided to sit down and watch IPL hot import night and as I tried to fullscreen streams, drag things such as simple boxes on the desktop it just wouldn't work... It'd for example fullscreen the stream for a split second and then go back to normal. I tried restarting my computer but it didn't work.

After a while it suddenly worked, I then noticed that my headset had been laying on my escape button (I have Cherry MX Blue switches) so the keypress was so easy that my light headset pushed it down.

And I almost thought my computer was broken :D!
"I am Day9, Holy shit!"
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-08 14:42:21
July 08 2012 14:37 GMT
#3285
I guess this would be the best place to post this.


Im trying to buy a new keyboard. Im currently trying to decide between the black widow, a DAS (blank key version), a steelseries, or TT esports one.


I can't decide which would be best for me. The actual switch it uses I dont mind (although idk if im a fan of brown switches), im more scared of the all the designs I'm finding.

I currently use 2 different keyboards. Both are oldschool mechanical keyboards that Ive never replaced simply because the old keyboards are so damn strong/durable. Now that i have some money and i want to spend it on a gaming keyboard, i can't find any current design that matches the oldschool designs.

What i mean by oldschool design: Both of my keyboards, the F2 key is directly above (slightly in the middle) of my number 2 key. There is no big 'space' between the escape key and F1 key. This makes it easier for location keys and grabbing my workers. I can't find a current mechanical gaming keyboard like this though. Every one I find has an indented space next to the escape, which makes my F1 key rest above the number 2 key. I dont want a big indent from escape-F1, i like the small space so that I can reach the F keys easier. Any suggestions?


edit: TLDR:; I need a keyboard where the F2 key is above the number 2 key, not the F1 key

pic of what i mean:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-08 14:55:16
July 08 2012 14:54 GMT
#3286
On July 08 2012 23:37 ohampatu wrote:
I guess this would be the best place to post this.


Im trying to buy a new keyboard. Im currently trying to decide between the black widow, a DAS (blank key version), a steelseries, or TT esports one.


I can't decide which would be best for me. The actual switch it uses I dont mind (although idk if im a fan of brown switches), im more scared of the all the designs I'm finding.

I currently use 2 different keyboards. Both are oldschool mechanical keyboards that Ive never replaced simply because the old keyboards are so damn strong/durable. Now that i have some money and i want to spend it on a gaming keyboard, i can't find any current design that matches the oldschool designs.

What i mean by oldschool design: Both of my keyboards, the F2 key is directly above (slightly in the middle) of my number 2 key. There is no big 'space' between the escape key and F1 key. This makes it easier for location keys and grabbing my workers. I can't find a current mechanical gaming keyboard like this though. Every one I find has an indented space next to the escape, which makes my F1 key rest above the number 2 key. I dont want a big indent from escape-F1, i like the small space so that I can reach the F keys easier. Any suggestions?


edit: TLDR:; I need a keyboard where the F2 key is above the number 2 key, not the F1 key

pic of what i mean:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The only thing I can think of is one of the compact keyboards. Like the Noppoo Choc Mini, there is also a Cherry one.

edit: there is also a KBT one, but many of those don't have F keys so watch out.
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
July 08 2012 15:02 GMT
#3287
On July 08 2012 23:54 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2012 23:37 ohampatu wrote:
I guess this would be the best place to post this.


Im trying to buy a new keyboard. Im currently trying to decide between the black widow, a DAS (blank key version), a steelseries, or TT esports one.


I can't decide which would be best for me. The actual switch it uses I dont mind (although idk if im a fan of brown switches), im more scared of the all the designs I'm finding.

I currently use 2 different keyboards. Both are oldschool mechanical keyboards that Ive never replaced simply because the old keyboards are so damn strong/durable. Now that i have some money and i want to spend it on a gaming keyboard, i can't find any current design that matches the oldschool designs.

What i mean by oldschool design: Both of my keyboards, the F2 key is directly above (slightly in the middle) of my number 2 key. There is no big 'space' between the escape key and F1 key. This makes it easier for location keys and grabbing my workers. I can't find a current mechanical gaming keyboard like this though. Every one I find has an indented space next to the escape, which makes my F1 key rest above the number 2 key. I dont want a big indent from escape-F1, i like the small space so that I can reach the F keys easier. Any suggestions?


edit: TLDR:; I need a keyboard where the F2 key is above the number 2 key, not the F1 key

pic of what i mean:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The only thing I can think of is one of the compact keyboards. Like the Noppoo Choc Mini, there is also a Cherry one.

edit: there is also a KBT one, but many of those don't have F keys so watch out.



yea i had looked at a filco mini i think, no F keys ......Why does that damn dell keyboard have to be so perfect. I want to upgrade
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
July 08 2012 15:10 GMT
#3288
On July 09 2012 00:02 ohampatu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2012 23:54 Blaec wrote:
On July 08 2012 23:37 ohampatu wrote:
I guess this would be the best place to post this.


Im trying to buy a new keyboard. Im currently trying to decide between the black widow, a DAS (blank key version), a steelseries, or TT esports one.


I can't decide which would be best for me. The actual switch it uses I dont mind (although idk if im a fan of brown switches), im more scared of the all the designs I'm finding.

I currently use 2 different keyboards. Both are oldschool mechanical keyboards that Ive never replaced simply because the old keyboards are so damn strong/durable. Now that i have some money and i want to spend it on a gaming keyboard, i can't find any current design that matches the oldschool designs.

What i mean by oldschool design: Both of my keyboards, the F2 key is directly above (slightly in the middle) of my number 2 key. There is no big 'space' between the escape key and F1 key. This makes it easier for location keys and grabbing my workers. I can't find a current mechanical gaming keyboard like this though. Every one I find has an indented space next to the escape, which makes my F1 key rest above the number 2 key. I dont want a big indent from escape-F1, i like the small space so that I can reach the F keys easier. Any suggestions?


edit: TLDR:; I need a keyboard where the F2 key is above the number 2 key, not the F1 key

pic of what i mean:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The only thing I can think of is one of the compact keyboards. Like the Noppoo Choc Mini, there is also a Cherry one.

edit: there is also a KBT one, but many of those don't have F keys so watch out.



yea i had looked at a filco mini i think, no F keys ......Why does that damn dell keyboard have to be so perfect. I want to upgrade


Well have a look at the Noppoo, it does have F keys and I think Dimaga uses one.
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
July 08 2012 15:12 GMT
#3289
On July 09 2012 00:10 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2012 00:02 ohampatu wrote:
On July 08 2012 23:54 Blaec wrote:
On July 08 2012 23:37 ohampatu wrote:
I guess this would be the best place to post this.


Im trying to buy a new keyboard. Im currently trying to decide between the black widow, a DAS (blank key version), a steelseries, or TT esports one.


I can't decide which would be best for me. The actual switch it uses I dont mind (although idk if im a fan of brown switches), im more scared of the all the designs I'm finding.

I currently use 2 different keyboards. Both are oldschool mechanical keyboards that Ive never replaced simply because the old keyboards are so damn strong/durable. Now that i have some money and i want to spend it on a gaming keyboard, i can't find any current design that matches the oldschool designs.

What i mean by oldschool design: Both of my keyboards, the F2 key is directly above (slightly in the middle) of my number 2 key. There is no big 'space' between the escape key and F1 key. This makes it easier for location keys and grabbing my workers. I can't find a current mechanical gaming keyboard like this though. Every one I find has an indented space next to the escape, which makes my F1 key rest above the number 2 key. I dont want a big indent from escape-F1, i like the small space so that I can reach the F keys easier. Any suggestions?


edit: TLDR:; I need a keyboard where the F2 key is above the number 2 key, not the F1 key

pic of what i mean:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The only thing I can think of is one of the compact keyboards. Like the Noppoo Choc Mini, there is also a Cherry one.

edit: there is also a KBT one, but many of those don't have F keys so watch out.



yea i had looked at a filco mini i think, no F keys ......Why does that damn dell keyboard have to be so perfect. I want to upgrade


Well have a look at the Noppoo, it does have F keys and I think Dimaga uses one.



did a image search, yea it looks like the chok mini has its Fkeys lined up with the number keys. Fucking Yes! Thank you sir/madam
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
July 08 2012 15:15 GMT
#3290
On July 09 2012 00:12 ohampatu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2012 00:10 Blaec wrote:
On July 09 2012 00:02 ohampatu wrote:
On July 08 2012 23:54 Blaec wrote:
On July 08 2012 23:37 ohampatu wrote:
I guess this would be the best place to post this.


Im trying to buy a new keyboard. Im currently trying to decide between the black widow, a DAS (blank key version), a steelseries, or TT esports one.


I can't decide which would be best for me. The actual switch it uses I dont mind (although idk if im a fan of brown switches), im more scared of the all the designs I'm finding.

I currently use 2 different keyboards. Both are oldschool mechanical keyboards that Ive never replaced simply because the old keyboards are so damn strong/durable. Now that i have some money and i want to spend it on a gaming keyboard, i can't find any current design that matches the oldschool designs.

What i mean by oldschool design: Both of my keyboards, the F2 key is directly above (slightly in the middle) of my number 2 key. There is no big 'space' between the escape key and F1 key. This makes it easier for location keys and grabbing my workers. I can't find a current mechanical gaming keyboard like this though. Every one I find has an indented space next to the escape, which makes my F1 key rest above the number 2 key. I dont want a big indent from escape-F1, i like the small space so that I can reach the F keys easier. Any suggestions?


edit: TLDR:; I need a keyboard where the F2 key is above the number 2 key, not the F1 key

pic of what i mean:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The only thing I can think of is one of the compact keyboards. Like the Noppoo Choc Mini, there is also a Cherry one.

edit: there is also a KBT one, but many of those don't have F keys so watch out.



yea i had looked at a filco mini i think, no F keys ......Why does that damn dell keyboard have to be so perfect. I want to upgrade


Well have a look at the Noppoo, it does have F keys and I think Dimaga uses one.



did a image search, yea it looks like the chok mini has its Fkeys lined up with the number keys. Fucking Yes! Thank you sir/madam


Thats cool man, hope you enjoy it if you end up getting one
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
July 08 2012 15:22 GMT
#3291
On July 09 2012 00:15 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2012 00:12 ohampatu wrote:
On July 09 2012 00:10 Blaec wrote:
On July 09 2012 00:02 ohampatu wrote:
On July 08 2012 23:54 Blaec wrote:
On July 08 2012 23:37 ohampatu wrote:
I guess this would be the best place to post this.


Im trying to buy a new keyboard. Im currently trying to decide between the black widow, a DAS (blank key version), a steelseries, or TT esports one.


I can't decide which would be best for me. The actual switch it uses I dont mind (although idk if im a fan of brown switches), im more scared of the all the designs I'm finding.

I currently use 2 different keyboards. Both are oldschool mechanical keyboards that Ive never replaced simply because the old keyboards are so damn strong/durable. Now that i have some money and i want to spend it on a gaming keyboard, i can't find any current design that matches the oldschool designs.

What i mean by oldschool design: Both of my keyboards, the F2 key is directly above (slightly in the middle) of my number 2 key. There is no big 'space' between the escape key and F1 key. This makes it easier for location keys and grabbing my workers. I can't find a current mechanical gaming keyboard like this though. Every one I find has an indented space next to the escape, which makes my F1 key rest above the number 2 key. I dont want a big indent from escape-F1, i like the small space so that I can reach the F keys easier. Any suggestions?


edit: TLDR:; I need a keyboard where the F2 key is above the number 2 key, not the F1 key

pic of what i mean:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The only thing I can think of is one of the compact keyboards. Like the Noppoo Choc Mini, there is also a Cherry one.

edit: there is also a KBT one, but many of those don't have F keys so watch out.



yea i had looked at a filco mini i think, no F keys ......Why does that damn dell keyboard have to be so perfect. I want to upgrade


Well have a look at the Noppoo, it does have F keys and I think Dimaga uses one.



did a image search, yea it looks like the chok mini has its Fkeys lined up with the number keys. Fucking Yes! Thank you sir/madam


Thats cool man, hope you enjoy it if you end up getting one


Its def top of the list now. I might miss the 'extra' stuff some of the razer/ttesports/steelseries stuff has like media keys/macro keys, etc. But i have never had those keys anyway, and since this is sub 100bucks it seems, I can start looking for my mouse replacement slightly quicker.
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
July 08 2012 15:33 GMT
#3292
On July 09 2012 00:22 ohampatu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2012 00:15 Blaec wrote:
On July 09 2012 00:12 ohampatu wrote:
On July 09 2012 00:10 Blaec wrote:
On July 09 2012 00:02 ohampatu wrote:
On July 08 2012 23:54 Blaec wrote:
On July 08 2012 23:37 ohampatu wrote:
I guess this would be the best place to post this.


Im trying to buy a new keyboard. Im currently trying to decide between the black widow, a DAS (blank key version), a steelseries, or TT esports one.


I can't decide which would be best for me. The actual switch it uses I dont mind (although idk if im a fan of brown switches), im more scared of the all the designs I'm finding.

I currently use 2 different keyboards. Both are oldschool mechanical keyboards that Ive never replaced simply because the old keyboards are so damn strong/durable. Now that i have some money and i want to spend it on a gaming keyboard, i can't find any current design that matches the oldschool designs.

What i mean by oldschool design: Both of my keyboards, the F2 key is directly above (slightly in the middle) of my number 2 key. There is no big 'space' between the escape key and F1 key. This makes it easier for location keys and grabbing my workers. I can't find a current mechanical gaming keyboard like this though. Every one I find has an indented space next to the escape, which makes my F1 key rest above the number 2 key. I dont want a big indent from escape-F1, i like the small space so that I can reach the F keys easier. Any suggestions?


edit: TLDR:; I need a keyboard where the F2 key is above the number 2 key, not the F1 key

pic of what i mean:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The only thing I can think of is one of the compact keyboards. Like the Noppoo Choc Mini, there is also a Cherry one.

edit: there is also a KBT one, but many of those don't have F keys so watch out.



yea i had looked at a filco mini i think, no F keys ......Why does that damn dell keyboard have to be so perfect. I want to upgrade


Well have a look at the Noppoo, it does have F keys and I think Dimaga uses one.



did a image search, yea it looks like the chok mini has its Fkeys lined up with the number keys. Fucking Yes! Thank you sir/madam


Thats cool man, hope you enjoy it if you end up getting one


Its def top of the list now. I might miss the 'extra' stuff some of the razer/ttesports/steelseries stuff has like media keys/macro keys, etc. But i have never had those keys anyway, and since this is sub 100bucks it seems, I can start looking for my mouse replacement slightly quicker.


Yeh and if you really want media keys you can get software to bind whatever keys you want to various media functions.
CruelZeratul
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany4588 Posts
July 08 2012 16:59 GMT
#3293
Anyone knows a source where the 6Gv2 Red Edition is sold in € (or $)? I only found http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/hardvara/144421-steelseries_6g_v2-limited_red_edition and since I don't speak danish (?) I don't want to buy something there.
Gluon
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands425 Posts
July 08 2012 20:30 GMT
#3294
On July 09 2012 00:22 ohampatu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2012 00:15 Blaec wrote:
On July 09 2012 00:12 ohampatu wrote:
On July 09 2012 00:10 Blaec wrote:
On July 09 2012 00:02 ohampatu wrote:
On July 08 2012 23:54 Blaec wrote:
On July 08 2012 23:37 ohampatu wrote:
I guess this would be the best place to post this.


Im trying to buy a new keyboard. Im currently trying to decide between the black widow, a DAS (blank key version), a steelseries, or TT esports one.


I can't decide which would be best for me. The actual switch it uses I dont mind (although idk if im a fan of brown switches), im more scared of the all the designs I'm finding.

I currently use 2 different keyboards. Both are oldschool mechanical keyboards that Ive never replaced simply because the old keyboards are so damn strong/durable. Now that i have some money and i want to spend it on a gaming keyboard, i can't find any current design that matches the oldschool designs.

What i mean by oldschool design: Both of my keyboards, the F2 key is directly above (slightly in the middle) of my number 2 key. There is no big 'space' between the escape key and F1 key. This makes it easier for location keys and grabbing my workers. I can't find a current mechanical gaming keyboard like this though. Every one I find has an indented space next to the escape, which makes my F1 key rest above the number 2 key. I dont want a big indent from escape-F1, i like the small space so that I can reach the F keys easier. Any suggestions?


edit: TLDR:; I need a keyboard where the F2 key is above the number 2 key, not the F1 key

pic of what i mean:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The only thing I can think of is one of the compact keyboards. Like the Noppoo Choc Mini, there is also a Cherry one.

edit: there is also a KBT one, but many of those don't have F keys so watch out.



yea i had looked at a filco mini i think, no F keys ......Why does that damn dell keyboard have to be so perfect. I want to upgrade


Well have a look at the Noppoo, it does have F keys and I think Dimaga uses one.



did a image search, yea it looks like the chok mini has its Fkeys lined up with the number keys. Fucking Yes! Thank you sir/madam


Thats cool man, hope you enjoy it if you end up getting one


Its def top of the list now. I might miss the 'extra' stuff some of the razer/ttesports/steelseries stuff has like media keys/macro keys, etc. But i have never had those keys anyway, and since this is sub 100bucks it seems, I can start looking for my mouse replacement slightly quicker.

Yeah I have a Noppoo choc mini with browns. Works like a charm, and indeed it does have the f keys!
Administrator
mhobbit
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile10 Posts
July 08 2012 21:42 GMT
#3295
Hi guys im gonna ask here since geekhack is down: I was looking for old mechanical keyboards and found a Hewlett Packard C3754. Someone knows if it is really mechanical?
icedchief
Profile Joined July 2012
Belgium1 Post
July 09 2012 10:41 GMT
#3296
I was thinking about buying a Razer Blackwidow ultimate stealth edition but i don't know if its good enough for sc2.
But the keyboard needs to be azerty because i live in Belgium. Any suggestions?
Belgium
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
July 09 2012 12:10 GMT
#3297
On July 09 2012 19:41 icedchief wrote:
I was thinking about buying a Razer Blackwidow ultimate stealth edition but i don't know if its good enough for sc2.
But the keyboard needs to be azerty because i live in Belgium. Any suggestions?


No idea about azerty, but there are better and cheaper keyboards around.

Is backlighting essential? If so then try find a Ducky shine in azerty.

If not there are alot more keyboards you could look at.
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-09 12:13:54
July 09 2012 12:13 GMT
#3298
On July 09 2012 19:41 icedchief wrote:
I was thinking about buying a Razer Blackwidow ultimate stealth edition but i don't know if its good enough for sc2.
But the keyboard needs to be azerty because i live in Belgium. Any suggestions?



i believe keyboard settings can be changed in the OS menus (for instance i have a qwerty keyboard and use dvorak settings sometimes), and you can always change keycaps.
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
AceLight
Profile Joined March 2012
New Zealand220 Posts
July 09 2012 12:39 GMT
#3299
Can you compare Ducky Shine to Leopold to Filco to WASD keyboards?
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-09 12:55:35
July 09 2012 12:54 GMT
#3300
On July 09 2012 21:39 AceLight wrote:
Can you compare Ducky Shine to Leopold to Filco to WASD keyboards?


Ducky Shine is comparable quality to the rest but backlit. Quite expensive because of this.

I already compared filco, leopold and WASD at the top of the page.
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15137
Calm 2166
Mini 159
Rush 119
EffOrt 101
Trap 20
Bale 15
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
febbydoto17
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m3868
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4087
Liquid`Hasu654
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1889
Beastyqt795
B2W.Neo587
RotterdaM518
shahzam373
C9.Mang0252
IndyStarCraft 178
crisheroes174
ToD128
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss62
UpATreeSC53
ZombieGrub35
JuggernautJason25
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1021
Other Games
• imaqtpie1002
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 41m
INu's Battles
14h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 41m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.