• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:20
CEST 22:20
KST 05:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8018 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 163

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 383 Next
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-03 23:15:14
July 03 2012 23:14 GMT
#3241
I'm probably in the minority that like MX blacks.

Or maybe it's because I've gotten used to the lightness of MX browns that I can comfortably use MX blacks.I hardly bottom out on my blacks lol.

I do like MX blacks because they are fairly quiet. I don't disturb my roommate when I'm playing late night as compared to how loud my MX browns would be.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
kpierre150
Profile Joined June 2011
11 Posts
July 04 2012 02:22 GMT
#3242
I really want to give MX browns another try, from what I can tell the last mx brown board i got was defective, since it was so heavy, should i order a das keyboard brown or a filco?
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
July 04 2012 05:37 GMT
#3243
Can't go wrong with a filco.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 05:39:33
July 04 2012 05:38 GMT
#3244
On July 04 2012 04:48 RonNation wrote:
Do WASD keycaps work for the Cooler Master CM Storm QuickFire?

(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129002)

On July 04 2012 07:04 Kluey wrote:
Do WASD keycaps work for Blackwidow?


Linky
Didn't actually know this existed till today, WASD have a great website.

On July 04 2012 06:15 Zorgon wrote:
Would you guys say that a Majestouch 2 is worth ~40 USD more than an FC500R?


Probably not. But some people don't like the leopold stabilisers, saying they make the big keys squishy.
Someone already mentioned keycap compatibility, this has to do with stabilisers as well.

But overall there is nothing wrong with the Leopold and the Filco isnt really $40 better imo.

On July 04 2012 11:22 kpierre150 wrote:
I really want to give MX browns another try, from what I can tell the last mx brown board i got was defective, since it was so heavy, should i order a das keyboard brown or a filco?


Depends on the price and whether you need USB ports really. There is nothing wrong with either.
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
July 04 2012 07:09 GMT
#3245
[QUOTE]On July 04 2012 14:38 Blaec wrote:
[QUOTE]On July 04 2012 04:48 RonNation wrote:
Do WASD keycaps work for the Cooler Master CM Storm QuickFire?

(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129002)[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]On July 04 2012 07:04 Kluey wrote:
Do WASD keycaps work for Blackwidow?[/QUOTE]

[url=http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/keycap-compatibility]Linky[/url]
Didn't actually know this existed till today, WASD have a great website.

[QUOTE]On July 04 2012 06:15 Zorgon wrote:
Would you guys say that a Majestouch 2 is worth ~40 USD more than an FC500R?[/QUOTE]

Probably not. But some people don't like the leopold stabilisers, saying they make the big keys squishy.
Someone already mentioned keycap compatibility, this has to do with stabilisers as well.

But overall there is nothing wrong with the Leopold and the Filco isnt really $40 better imo.


There is something that is wrong with Leopold though. The somewhat queer name it has. People should get a discount on their Leopold's just because of that.
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
July 04 2012 08:31 GMT
#3246
On July 04 2012 01:45 FinBenton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 01:08 theBALLS wrote:
Just purchased a white Filco tenkeyless with Red switches.

Going to replace the keycaps with rainbow keys. Will post pictures once it's all up and ready :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Got my own "special" Filco today + wrist rest of same manufacturer I got cherry mx brown switches.


I cant decide what I'm more interested in. Your keyboard or your LCD2s. I heard those for the first time at the ChiUniFi meet a couple weeks ago. Very nice.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Hashbaz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States340 Posts
July 04 2012 08:32 GMT
#3247
The issue with Leopold keycap compatibility is its spacebar, which has a different post configuration than Filcos, Rosewills, and friends. Universal spacebars exist which will fit both, fortunately. That said, full size Leos have a different spacebar than tenkeless Leos, and as far as I know only stock Leo spacebars will fit the full size.
ESPORTS prevails
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
July 04 2012 08:39 GMT
#3248
On July 04 2012 17:32 Hashbaz wrote:
The issue with Leopold keycap compatibility is its spacebar, which has a different post configuration than Filcos, Rosewills, and friends. Universal spacebars exist which will fit both, fortunately. That said, full size Leos have a different spacebar than tenkeless Leos, and as far as I know only stock Leo spacebars will fit the full size.


While talking about spacebars do anyone know if wasd's spacebar will fit on a Steelseries 6Gv2 without having to modify it?
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
July 04 2012 09:36 GMT
#3249
On July 04 2012 17:31 slytown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 01:45 FinBenton wrote:
On July 04 2012 01:08 theBALLS wrote:
Just purchased a white Filco tenkeyless with Red switches.

Going to replace the keycaps with rainbow keys. Will post pictures once it's all up and ready :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Got my own "special" Filco today + wrist rest of same manufacturer I got cherry mx brown switches.


I cant decide what I'm more interested in. Your keyboard or your LCD2s. I heard those for the first time at the ChiUniFi meet a couple weeks ago. Very nice.


If I were in your shoes, the LCD2s.

Heard those things and am dying to hear them again.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 09:54:57
July 04 2012 09:52 GMT
#3250
On July 04 2012 17:39 Waterflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 17:32 Hashbaz wrote:
The issue with Leopold keycap compatibility is its spacebar, which has a different post configuration than Filcos, Rosewills, and friends. Universal spacebars exist which will fit both, fortunately. That said, full size Leos have a different spacebar than tenkeless Leos, and as far as I know only stock Leo spacebars will fit the full size.


While talking about spacebars do anyone know if wasd's spacebar will fit on a Steelseries 6Gv2 without having to modify it?


You quoted the post where I gave the WASD link that answered that question.

And the answer is no.

On July 04 2012 18:36 rebdomine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 17:31 slytown wrote:
On July 04 2012 01:45 FinBenton wrote:
On July 04 2012 01:08 theBALLS wrote:
Just purchased a white Filco tenkeyless with Red switches.

Going to replace the keycaps with rainbow keys. Will post pictures once it's all up and ready :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Got my own "special" Filco today + wrist rest of same manufacturer I got cherry mx brown switches.


I cant decide what I'm more interested in. Your keyboard or your LCD2s. I heard those for the first time at the ChiUniFi meet a couple weeks ago. Very nice.


If I were in your shoes, the LCD2s.

Heard those things and am dying to hear them again.


Just looked them up. Wow, worth the price?
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
July 04 2012 10:18 GMT
#3251
On July 04 2012 18:52 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 17:39 Waterflow wrote:
On July 04 2012 17:32 Hashbaz wrote:
The issue with Leopold keycap compatibility is its spacebar, which has a different post configuration than Filcos, Rosewills, and friends. Universal spacebars exist which will fit both, fortunately. That said, full size Leos have a different spacebar than tenkeless Leos, and as far as I know only stock Leo spacebars will fit the full size.


While talking about spacebars do anyone know if wasd's spacebar will fit on a Steelseries 6Gv2 without having to modify it?


You quoted the post where I gave the WASD link that answered that question.

And the answer is no.

Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 18:36 rebdomine wrote:
On July 04 2012 17:31 slytown wrote:
On July 04 2012 01:45 FinBenton wrote:
On July 04 2012 01:08 theBALLS wrote:
Just purchased a white Filco tenkeyless with Red switches.

Going to replace the keycaps with rainbow keys. Will post pictures once it's all up and ready :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Got my own "special" Filco today + wrist rest of same manufacturer I got cherry mx brown switches.


I cant decide what I'm more interested in. Your keyboard or your LCD2s. I heard those for the first time at the ChiUniFi meet a couple weeks ago. Very nice.


If I were in your shoes, the LCD2s.

Heard those things and am dying to hear them again.


Just looked them up. Wow, worth the price?


Wow that link is really helpful. thx
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
July 04 2012 10:36 GMT
#3252
On July 04 2012 19:18 Waterflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 18:52 Blaec wrote:
On July 04 2012 17:39 Waterflow wrote:
On July 04 2012 17:32 Hashbaz wrote:
The issue with Leopold keycap compatibility is its spacebar, which has a different post configuration than Filcos, Rosewills, and friends. Universal spacebars exist which will fit both, fortunately. That said, full size Leos have a different spacebar than tenkeless Leos, and as far as I know only stock Leo spacebars will fit the full size.


While talking about spacebars do anyone know if wasd's spacebar will fit on a Steelseries 6Gv2 without having to modify it?


You quoted the post where I gave the WASD link that answered that question.

And the answer is no.

On July 04 2012 18:36 rebdomine wrote:
On July 04 2012 17:31 slytown wrote:
On July 04 2012 01:45 FinBenton wrote:
On July 04 2012 01:08 theBALLS wrote:
Just purchased a white Filco tenkeyless with Red switches.

Going to replace the keycaps with rainbow keys. Will post pictures once it's all up and ready :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Got my own "special" Filco today + wrist rest of same manufacturer I got cherry mx brown switches.


I cant decide what I'm more interested in. Your keyboard or your LCD2s. I heard those for the first time at the ChiUniFi meet a couple weeks ago. Very nice.


If I were in your shoes, the LCD2s.

Heard those things and am dying to hear them again.


Just looked them up. Wow, worth the price?


Wow that link is really helpful. thx


I know, WASD has such great content on their website.
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 10:50:01
July 04 2012 10:48 GMT
#3253
On July 04 2012 19:36 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 19:18 Waterflow wrote:
On July 04 2012 18:52 Blaec wrote:
On July 04 2012 17:39 Waterflow wrote:
On July 04 2012 17:32 Hashbaz wrote:
The issue with Leopold keycap compatibility is its spacebar, which has a different post configuration than Filcos, Rosewills, and friends. Universal spacebars exist which will fit both, fortunately. That said, full size Leos have a different spacebar than tenkeless Leos, and as far as I know only stock Leo spacebars will fit the full size.


While talking about spacebars do anyone know if wasd's spacebar will fit on a Steelseries 6Gv2 without having to modify it?


You quoted the post where I gave the WASD link that answered that question.

And the answer is no.

On July 04 2012 18:36 rebdomine wrote:
On July 04 2012 17:31 slytown wrote:
On July 04 2012 01:45 FinBenton wrote:
On July 04 2012 01:08 theBALLS wrote:
Just purchased a white Filco tenkeyless with Red switches.

Going to replace the keycaps with rainbow keys. Will post pictures once it's all up and ready :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Got my own "special" Filco today + wrist rest of same manufacturer I got cherry mx brown switches.


I cant decide what I'm more interested in. Your keyboard or your LCD2s. I heard those for the first time at the ChiUniFi meet a couple weeks ago. Very nice.


If I were in your shoes, the LCD2s.

Heard those things and am dying to hear them again.


Just looked them up. Wow, worth the price?


Wow that link is really helpful. thx


I know, WASD has such great content on their website.


I was actually a bit surprised by them because at first i thought that oh it's just some guys building "new" keyboards and stuff in their basement (atleast something like that) and when i found out their stuff is made in Taiwan and then they assemble it and laser etch/engrave the keys and stuff i was actually really impressed. They seem really organized.

And i love that you can buy the rubber o-rings and other spare parts and so on. And the colours of their keycaps are great.

And the Custom Keyboard Designer is just genius.
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
July 04 2012 11:55 GMT
#3254
On July 04 2012 19:48 Waterflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 19:36 Blaec wrote:
On July 04 2012 19:18 Waterflow wrote:
On July 04 2012 18:52 Blaec wrote:
On July 04 2012 17:39 Waterflow wrote:
On July 04 2012 17:32 Hashbaz wrote:
The issue with Leopold keycap compatibility is its spacebar, which has a different post configuration than Filcos, Rosewills, and friends. Universal spacebars exist which will fit both, fortunately. That said, full size Leos have a different spacebar than tenkeless Leos, and as far as I know only stock Leo spacebars will fit the full size.


While talking about spacebars do anyone know if wasd's spacebar will fit on a Steelseries 6Gv2 without having to modify it?


You quoted the post where I gave the WASD link that answered that question.

And the answer is no.

On July 04 2012 18:36 rebdomine wrote:
On July 04 2012 17:31 slytown wrote:
On July 04 2012 01:45 FinBenton wrote:
On July 04 2012 01:08 theBALLS wrote:
Just purchased a white Filco tenkeyless with Red switches.

Going to replace the keycaps with rainbow keys. Will post pictures once it's all up and ready :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Got my own "special" Filco today + wrist rest of same manufacturer I got cherry mx brown switches.


I cant decide what I'm more interested in. Your keyboard or your LCD2s. I heard those for the first time at the ChiUniFi meet a couple weeks ago. Very nice.


If I were in your shoes, the LCD2s.

Heard those things and am dying to hear them again.


Just looked them up. Wow, worth the price?


Wow that link is really helpful. thx


I know, WASD has such great content on their website.


I was actually a bit surprised by them because at first i thought that oh it's just some guys building "new" keyboards and stuff in their basement (atleast something like that) and when i found out their stuff is made in Taiwan and then they assemble it and laser etch/engrave the keys and stuff i was actually really impressed. They seem really organized.

And i love that you can buy the rubber o-rings and other spare parts and so on. And the colours of their keycaps are great.

And the Custom Keyboard Designer is just genius.


Yeh they are amazing, little touches like the stabilisers coming fully lubed so they aren't squeaky like one of my filcos.

And there are new products constantly coming through. Im hanging out for more keycap colours, the V2 case and possibly/eventually PBT caps.
TwilightRain
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany351 Posts
July 04 2012 12:27 GMT
#3255
On July 04 2012 08:14 rebdomine wrote:
I'm probably in the minority that like MX blacks.

Or maybe it's because I've gotten used to the lightness of MX browns that I can comfortably use MX blacks.I hardly bottom out on my blacks lol.

I do like MX blacks because they are fairly quiet. I don't disturb my roommate when I'm playing late night as compared to how loud my MX browns would be.

Are the browns really that much louder than reds&blacks? :/
FinBenton
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland870 Posts
July 04 2012 12:44 GMT
#3256
Blacks are much quieter if u dont bottom them out, somehow its easier to NOT bottom out blacks for me idk why.. Love the typewriterish sound of browns though
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
July 04 2012 13:27 GMT
#3257
On July 04 2012 21:27 TwilightRain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 08:14 rebdomine wrote:
I'm probably in the minority that like MX blacks.

Or maybe it's because I've gotten used to the lightness of MX browns that I can comfortably use MX blacks.I hardly bottom out on my blacks lol.

I do like MX blacks because they are fairly quiet. I don't disturb my roommate when I'm playing late night as compared to how loud my MX browns would be.

Are the browns really that much louder than reds&blacks? :/

It is only about the bottoming out of the keys. That is the only point where there is a sound with blacks and browns. The spring in the blacks is stronger than the spring in the browns and blues, and this helps with not hitting the bottom. Additionally, the blacks are linear, and the tactile feel for the point where the switch activates in the browns and blues is a bump you have to push against, which means the resistance drops a little after that point so your finger falls down a bit, perhaps making not bottoming out harder.
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 14:29:38
July 04 2012 14:27 GMT
#3258
The tactile bump still makes a sound, even if it doesn't click. It's just not too bad. The loudest part is by far the rebound to reaching the top after letting go of the key (unless you're bottoming out with a quick motion, which would be even louder). Bottoming out with a slow press to the activation point and hold doesn't magically make a big sound.
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
July 04 2012 15:28 GMT
#3259
On July 04 2012 18:52 Blaec wrote:

Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 18:36 rebdomine wrote:
On July 04 2012 17:31 slytown wrote:
On July 04 2012 01:45 FinBenton wrote:
On July 04 2012 01:08 theBALLS wrote:
Just purchased a white Filco tenkeyless with Red switches.

Going to replace the keycaps with rainbow keys. Will post pictures once it's all up and ready :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Got my own "special" Filco today + wrist rest of same manufacturer I got cherry mx brown switches.


I cant decide what I'm more interested in. Your keyboard or your LCD2s. I heard those for the first time at the ChiUniFi meet a couple weeks ago. Very nice.


If I were in your shoes, the LCD2s.

Heard those things and am dying to hear them again.


Just looked them up. Wow, worth the price?


Yes. They sound so damn sweet and pleasing.

I should stop as this is getting off-topic.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
oGoZenob
Profile Joined December 2011
France1503 Posts
July 04 2012 15:36 GMT
#3260
On July 04 2012 01:45 FinBenton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 01:08 theBALLS wrote:
Just purchased a white Filco tenkeyless with Red switches.

Going to replace the keycaps with rainbow keys. Will post pictures once it's all up and ready :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Got my own "special" Filco today + wrist rest of same manufacturer I got cherry mx brown switches.

hey that's my mouse !
I like starcraft
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15137
Calm 2166
Mini 159
Rush 119
EffOrt 101
Trap 20
Bale 15
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
febbydoto17
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m3868
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4087
Liquid`Hasu654
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1889
Beastyqt795
B2W.Neo587
RotterdaM518
shahzam373
C9.Mang0252
IndyStarCraft 178
crisheroes174
ToD128
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss62
UpATreeSC53
ZombieGrub35
JuggernautJason25
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1021
Other Games
• imaqtpie1002
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 40m
INu's Battles
14h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 40m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.