• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:31
CEST 17:31
KST 00:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9387 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 140

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 383 Next
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
May 19 2012 18:18 GMT
#2781
Well it can't be that simple because i have tried literally everything i can think of and the best i can get is it in but the sides of the key are fucked.
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
May 19 2012 18:39 GMT
#2782
On May 20 2012 03:18 Josh_rakoons wrote:
Well it can't be that simple because i have tried literally everything i can think of and the best i can get is it in but the sides of the key are fucked.


Best I can find is this video, skip to 2:00

Support your esport!
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
May 19 2012 18:47 GMT
#2783
Thanks very much, took a little bit of work and about 5 minutes, but got it done eventually, thanks again.
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
May 20 2012 16:47 GMT
#2784
A note added to the OP about MVPs keyboard, since that thing is a topic of discussion again.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Thezftw
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 02:17:39
May 23 2012 02:16 GMT
#2785
On May 12 2012 14:09 slytown wrote:
It has arrived, and it is glorious.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
Lacks arrow keys :| I'm too lazy to move my hand to a mouse / remove whole lot off text and rewrite when I notice a fail in my writing.
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 05:21:43
May 23 2012 05:21 GMT
#2786
On May 23 2012 11:16 Thezftw wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 12 2012 14:09 slytown wrote:
It has arrived, and it is glorious.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
Lacks arrow keys :| I'm too lazy to move my hand to a mouse / remove whole lot off text and rewrite when I notice a fail in my writing.


Blasphemy. How dare you sir.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
IlK
Profile Joined May 2012
18 Posts
May 23 2012 13:46 GMT
#2787
Is there one or multiple mechanical keyboard with cherry mx browns that has usb and headset connections on it?
The layout itself aint that important, but if there was some choc mini with usb+audio connector i wouldv already bought it
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 16:41:17
May 23 2012 16:11 GMT
#2788
On May 23 2012 11:16 Thezftw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2012 14:09 slytown wrote:
It has arrived, and it is glorious.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
Lacks arrow keys :| I'm too lazy to move my hand to a mouse / remove whole lot off text and rewrite when I notice a fail in my writing.

The arrow keys are hidden somewhere around J and K, I think. You hold the Fn key with your pinky for that, I would guess inspired by the cursor movement from the vi text editor in Unix (which is Ctrl-H, J, K, L). For people who like that, it could be better than normal, as you do not have to move your right hand.

EDIT: I was wrong. I found this picture where you can see the layout: http://elitekeyboards.com/proddata/images/pdkb400w_full.jpg. The arrow keys are [ ; ' and /. It seems you have to move your hand a little to the right, there is the Fn key under the Enter key, which you press with your pinky, and then your index and middle fingers should rest on top of the arrow keys. It could work out well.
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
Cubbieblue66
Profile Joined June 2011
95 Posts
May 24 2012 00:32 GMT
#2789
Ugh... the left arrow on my Das stopped working. Now I need to figure out the warranty situation or drop another $130 on a keyboard.
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
May 24 2012 01:26 GMT
#2790
On May 24 2012 09:32 Cubbieblue66 wrote:
Ugh... the left arrow on my Das stopped working. Now I need to figure out the warranty situation or drop another $130 on a keyboard.


Wow that sucks....how long have you been using your Das before the left arrow key stopped working?
m1rk3
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada412 Posts
May 24 2012 01:32 GMT
#2791
On May 24 2012 09:32 Cubbieblue66 wrote:
Ugh... the left arrow on my Das stopped working. Now I need to figure out the warranty situation or drop another $130 on a keyboard.


mashed my blackwidow for 1 1/2 yrs now and replaced caps twice. Thankfully all keys still function. Hate the BW, but I love cherry blues <3
For the Dominion!
Prominence
Profile Joined May 2012
6 Posts
May 24 2012 14:51 GMT
#2792
I'm looking for a keyboard with cherry brown and multimedia controls. Anyone got any good recommendations?
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
May 24 2012 16:17 GMT
#2793
On May 24 2012 23:51 Prominence wrote:
I'm looking for a keyboard with cherry brown and multimedia controls. Anyone got any good recommendations?


I'd recommend Ducky keyboards if you have access to them.
Koesader
Profile Joined April 2012
Netherlands424 Posts
May 24 2012 17:36 GMT
#2794
I'm considering buying a tenkeyless Filco, would this be a good purchase since it'll be my first mechanical keyboard?
I'm not that familiar with the numbers thing, but since I want the most quiet one I guess I should get the linear action?
And Amazon seems cheapest since it's free shipping (I live in the Netherlands)
Please help this poor lurker out :D
Liquid'TaeJa - Grubby - MVPMarineKing - Liquid'Ret - AxCranK - RedBull.Bomber ~~~ Are You Ready For Bombing?
Kronen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States732 Posts
May 24 2012 20:06 GMT
#2795
On May 25 2012 01:17 exousia_7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:51 Prominence wrote:
I'm looking for a keyboard with cherry brown and multimedia controls. Anyone got any good recommendations?


I'd recommend Ducky keyboards if you have access to them.


I've been in contact with Tiger Imports to purchase a Ducky Shine board, and apparently tomorrow (May 25) they're getting a new shipment of Ducky boards. Hopefully some Red LEDS :-) but we'll see.
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
May 25 2012 00:22 GMT
#2796
On May 24 2012 23:51 Prominence wrote:
I'm looking for a keyboard with cherry brown and multimedia controls. Anyone got any good recommendations?


Look into the Filco camouflage versions.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
phosphorylation
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2935 Posts
May 25 2012 01:15 GMT
#2797
Got my Das with brown keys, but I feel like I may prefer the red switches (after having tried them in a store).
I do really love the design of the Das; what is the nicest looking keyboard with red switches (preferably with glossy surface)?

I know it sounds kinda vain to ask about such a thing, but if I am going to pay 90+ for a keyboard, I want it to look sweet.
Buy prints of my photographs at Redbubble -> http://www.redbubble.com/people/shoenberg3
Prominence
Profile Joined May 2012
6 Posts
May 25 2012 01:25 GMT
#2798
Thanks for the suggestions. I looked at a Ducky that I really liked and I think that's most likely going i'm going to go with, appreciate it!
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
May 25 2012 01:28 GMT
#2799
On May 14 2012 21:07 Shikyo wrote:
I found a keyboard with Cherry Black MX's at the recycle center and brought it with me.

However, it has a really strange cord... How on earth am I supposed to be able to use this?

Picture(Shit quality warning):
[image loading]


Judging from the LEDs in the upper right hand corner, you have a Wyse terminal keyboard. If you're really interested you can build a converter from a teensy, but it definitely not a plug and play type deal. Look on geekhack for more info.
Proud member of TL's osufam
Prominence
Profile Joined May 2012
6 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-25 15:48:02
May 25 2012 15:04 GMT
#2800
What do you guys think about the Blackwidow Stealth Edition? I'm finding it hard to justify 50 more dollars for the Ducky I was looking at

I found this keyboard that is near in price, anyone ever seen this? http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=74
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5258
Bisu 2494
Soulkey 1590
Jaedong 689
EffOrt 534
Mini 496
Horang2 422
Larva 308
actioN 271
ggaemo 243
[ Show more ]
ZerO 238
Yoon 139
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 92
sorry 85
hero 74
Sharp 72
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Pusan 58
Barracks 55
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 22
Terrorterran 18
Rock 16
scan(afreeca) 15
NaDa 13
Sacsri 12
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5555
qojqva2595
Dendi1250
420jenkins229
League of Legends
Reynor7
Counter-Strike
fl0m2724
Fnx 720
x6flipin523
edward2
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi944
hiko939
B2W.Neo474
crisheroes295
DeMusliM251
XBOCT237
Liquid`VortiX201
Livibee193
QueenE94
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 75
• mYiSmile137
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV652
League of Legends
• Nemesis3272
• TFBlade546
• Noizen93
Other Games
• Shiphtur381
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 29m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.