1. Charge as it currently is, with the 8 damage is somewhat needed to hold Terran 2 base allins. Without it, holding those allins becomes extremely difficult. Not impossible but more difficult than it should be.
2. The Adept change is a nerf and the Adept did not need to be nerfed.
3. Observer nerf makes no sense. Nerfing "frustrating" non-combat units is generally a mistake unless they have obscene stats to provide insane utility. In the case of the Observer, it would need a much, much larger sight range for it to actually be a problem. Additionally, making Ravens faster while making the Observer slower is...just wow. I guess speed Banshees are back in business boys! Enjoy your hard to deal with 111 builds!
4. Tempests don't need 25 more effective health. They need to cost less and take up less supply. There's a reason why Protoss players don;t like building them, because they're expensive, high up the tech tree and extremely niche. Making them means sacrificing army to deal with a threat you otherwise can't deal with, like massed Liberators. Problem is the accompanying bio just rolls over Tempest due to the trashy supporting army in the cases where Tempests are REQUIRED. Why can't Tempests just be weaker and have their cost adjusted to reflect this?
5. 10 range Lurkers are a problem late game. Protoss already struggles vs Lurkers due to a multitude of variables, ranging from Disruptor shots being too slow to connect with micro'd Lurkers after their Talon upgrade to Colossus being freaking bad units vs anything not light to generally not having enough range to deal with siege units.
6. Ravens gain an additional 3 seconds with IM. So now with Charge being...well, frankly, trash vs Terran bio, Protoss need tech...and tech gets disabled by IM in a timing. What is Protoss supposed to do when they're not allowed to use their tech units for 11 seconds? You can't rely on Chargelots to hold aggression anymore...this links back into Terran 2 base allins that are going to be insanely strong vs Protoss.
These factors really concern me and honestly, make me wonder what on earth the balance team is doing...the Terran and Zerg changes are pretty good but the Protoss changes are...well, it makes me wonder if anyone on the balance team even plays Protoss or if they all went out to the pub one night and wrote the Protoss changes on the back of a cocktail napkin. They're that bad and imo, that short sighted.
As a random player, with these new changes, if I random Protoss, I feel like my only choices are going to be cheese or fast Flux Chadrays sniping buildings constantly, PiG style.