• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:13
CEST 23:13
KST 06:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8899 users

Old Replays From 1.4.6 - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
DSK
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
England1110 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-10 23:23:59
January 10 2018 23:23 GMT
#21
On January 11 2018 07:43 lmicu wrote:
Can someone do a vod for me too, I have a WOL replay and can't get it to start on LOTV. Unfortunately I don't have any old versions of the game. I have the HOTS cd but won't install hots, just LOTV again.

I can email the Replay its on Daedalus Point



Hey Imicu - Just saw your PM. Happy to record it if I can. I've noticed an issue with certain replays (GSL 2014 season 2 and 3 onwards) where I wasn't able to play them due to an issue on Blizzard's end so it might not be a done deal.

Upload it somewhere like https://uploadfiles.io/ and I will see what I can do.
**@ YT: SC2POVs at https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2POVsTV | https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SC2POVs @**
thornslack
Profile Joined June 2018
1 Post
June 27 2018 20:14 GMT
#22
Could anyone help me with some old replays pretty pretty please? I had no idea they had been axed and I just recovered a few from my WoL and HotS glory days but have no way to play them. Any help or suggestions would so so soooooooo appreciated. Thanks so much!!
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
June 28 2018 00:57 GMT
#23
Only way I managed to get something done is uninstall all battle net and Starcraft from a computer, download an old version of the game that had an offline mode crack, and run the replays from the sc2switcher.exe of that version. The one that I got to work was a WoL version so I'm going to need some more work if I ever want HotS replays. I will say that it works though, when I participated in this thread I thought all hope was lost and it's not.
No will to live, no wish to die
condor67
Profile Joined July 2018
1 Post
Last Edited: 2018-07-08 04:46:30
July 08 2018 02:34 GMT
#24
Unbelievable. Thank you guys, specially DSK for the SC2Switcher.exe hint It worked like a charm.

Mod Edit: please do not post links to illegal downloads.

Now managing to watch again a couple of matches from 2011 :') Great memories!

Tks again!
kookii
Profile Joined July 2020
1 Post
July 21 2020 10:55 GMT
#25
hey guys...
I've also been searching to see old replays of sc2..
can anyone upload old files to download and see them?
I've noticed that some people did manage to see WOL.
I'm not sure which version I have but I have an old version of sc2 in my laptop
which I havent updated so its pretty old... not exact of which version but
the folder of sc2 stated last modification date was 5/22/2016.
is this HOTS or LOTV?
anyone can help me out? and vice versa?
thanks
kurios.ZeuS
Profile Joined April 2020
United States4 Posts
February 27 2022 04:28 GMT
#26
Your upload of the cache was unfortunately removed. Is there any chance that one of you (DSK, or ZenBeckson) could reupload it somewhere?

Kookii, I think that date would mean HOTS.

The most difficult, (well next to impossible) thing, is to find one of the 3 things that you need in order to watch old replays.

You need the replays which... we all have.

You need an old version of SC2, for example if you need to watch a WoL replay you need WoL, of the appropriate patch.
A 1.3 replay needs at least a 1.3 installation.
This second part is also easy, as you can find both original installation media, AND all the appropriate patches. So you can create a fresh installation that is patched to the appropriate level. For the above example, you install WoL, fresh 1.0 and you update it manually with the patch files.

The THIRD component though is the issue.
You either have the maps (their versions) for the replays, or you do not.
The way you would get the maps was by getting on bnet and you would automatically download them, storing them in the battlenet\cache folder inside the game's installation.
Now since that is not possible though, as blizzard does not support these older versions anymore, you cannot acquire them this way.
So you either have to find them on some old installation, or if you do not have one, you need to find someone who has the cache folder, and is willing to share it like DSK did.

So DSK or ZenBeckson! You are the only two guys in the entire internet landscape that I have seen even talking about having these cache files available. Please share if you can
DSK
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
England1110 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-06-03 22:18:10
February 27 2022 18:58 GMT
#27
On February 27 2022 13:28 kurios.ZeuS wrote:
Your upload of the cache was unfortunately removed. Is there any chance that one of you (DSK, or ZenBeckson) could reupload it somewhere?

Kookii, I think that date would mean HOTS.

The most difficult, (well next to impossible) thing, is to find one of the 3 things that you need in order to watch old replays.

You need the replays which... we all have.

You need an old version of SC2, for example if you need to watch a WoL replay you need WoL, of the appropriate patch.
A 1.3 replay needs at least a 1.3 installation.
This second part is also easy, as you can find both original installation media, AND all the appropriate patches. So you can create a fresh installation that is patched to the appropriate level. For the above example, you install WoL, fresh 1.0 and you update it manually with the patch files.

The THIRD component though is the issue.
You either have the maps (their versions) for the replays, or you do not.
The way you would get the maps was by getting on bnet and you would automatically download them, storing them in the battlenet\cache folder inside the game's installation.
Now since that is not possible though, as blizzard does not support these older versions anymore, you cannot acquire them this way.
So you either have to find them on some old installation, or if you do not have one, you need to find someone who has the cache folder, and is willing to share it like DSK did.

So DSK or ZenBeckson! You are the only two guys in the entire internet landscape that I have seen even talking about having these cache files available. Please share if you can


I'll have to check my SC2 recording/rendering machine for the cache. I found one archive (of 2) but I don't know if it was from AppData or ProgramData.

I'll try and see if I can find them in the next few days.

[Edited]

Added cache.

Cache:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://easyupload.io/x1obw4

New, updated cache: https://easyupload.io/x1obw4


Also, though not WoL and HotS stuff related, I can play replays from 2017-2022 as of the last LotV update - which is absolutely awesome!. Also, there is a cache downloader app (in the StarCraft II directory) that downloads a ton of files that may or may not help with playing WoL/HotS replays - I was able to play WCS Austin 2017 replays and WCS 2018 Global Finals replays as an example. Login normally via Battle.net or via the Battle.net login on SC2switcher.exe, and make sure you place the old LotV replays into the replay folder, then navigate to the directory in the Replay section and after downloading cache it should play. I've not touched LotV since 2019 so I may be late on this :/

Not sure if people know that it's possible. I'd urge people to back up a copy of your StarCraft II directory and my documents StarCraft folder, just in case something changes in the future.

**@ YT: SC2POVs at https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2POVsTV | https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SC2POVs @**
kurios.ZeuS
Profile Joined April 2020
United States4 Posts
March 02 2022 08:32 GMT
#28
First of all T H A N K YOU!!

Unfortunately though this did not work. It could be that the cache is too new and it does not contain map info from 2010 for example. I could not load any replay from version 1.1.2.16755.
Examples of maps are Lost Temple, Xel'Naga Caverns, Metalopolis, Delta Quadrant, Steppes of War.
From the above examples, I can load Steppes of War, Lost Temple and Metalopolis replays, from version before 1.1(because they use the cache that comes with the installation of WoL), but I lack the subsequent versions of the maps, and thus the replays of those subsequent versions fail to load.

I do not seem to be able to even find the maps themselves for download (not the cache) which could be of help. I am assuming that if you open the correct map version in the map editor, it would populate the cache with the information after you hit "test map" and after that could probably use it for watching a replay.
However I am not sure if this is so, since as I said, I am unable to locate any official map packs from that time.

I find it strange though that your cache would not contain map info for LT or SoW or Metalopolis if you were playing Wings of Liberty. As I said it could be that the cache you uploaded is much too new.

In any case, again, thank you soooo much for your help!
DSK
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
England1110 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-03-03 00:30:30
March 02 2022 23:21 GMT
#29
On March 02 2022 17:32 kurios.ZeuS wrote:
First of all T H A N K YOU!!

Unfortunately though this did not work. It could be that the cache is too new and it does not contain map info from 2010 for example. I could not load any replay from version 1.1.2.16755.
Examples of maps are Lost Temple, Xel'Naga Caverns, Metalopolis, Delta Quadrant, Steppes of War.
From the above examples, I can load Steppes of War, Lost Temple and Metalopolis replays, from version before 1.1(because they use the cache that comes with the installation of WoL), but I lack the subsequent versions of the maps, and thus the replays of those subsequent versions fail to load.

I do not seem to be able to even find the maps themselves for download (not the cache) which could be of help. I am assuming that if you open the correct map version in the map editor, it would populate the cache with the information after you hit "test map" and after that could probably use it for watching a replay.
However I am not sure if this is so, since as I said, I am unable to locate any official map packs from that time.

I find it strange though that your cache would not contain map info for LT or SoW or Metalopolis if you were playing Wings of Liberty. As I said it could be that the cache you uploaded is much too new.

In any case, again, thank you soooo much for your help!


I believe in a previous post I mentioned I can't play anything from WoL 2010 any more. In my experience, I can play most things from WoL May/June 2011 up until WCS/GSL Season 3 2014, where I can't play much besides GSL Ro16. Your mileage may vary (I have a bunch of 2012 stuff yet to record).

I assure you that the cache should have Lost Temple, Xel'Naga Caverns (I'm playing and recording a match of Tan vs Kas on it right now, from EG Masters Cup Series VI 2011), etc, but to be fair that's on another PC. I checked the cache folders and there are a lot more folders than the one from my other machine, so I will add those in and reupload and PM you the link (as you will probably not see this message) and add the link here for others to have a go.

[Added]

It's well over a gigs worth of cache, so I'll have to do it overnight as Winrar says it will take 2 hours to pack and compress!.

New cache winrar archive is:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://ufile.io/uxoar0bp

**@ YT: SC2POVs at https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2POVsTV | https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SC2POVs @**
kurios.ZeuS
Profile Joined April 2020
United States4 Posts
March 08 2022 20:12 GMT
#30
Just an update:
The new cache definitely enabled some replays!
That allowed me to make a humorous video for my friends sharing 2010 memories.
Watching WoL replays on 4k is quite the experience.

Thank you again!

However I realize now that the issue is more complex than I initially thought.
Maps were changed at arbitrary dates, even though the game version remained the same.
As a result one could notice that while they can watch a replay on version X, on date D, of map M... they may be unable to watch a replay on the same version X on the same map M, on day D+1, because the map changed on that day on an map pool update not tied to a game version change.

The patch days are documented and can be found here:
(Wiki)Patches

However the map changes are not. As an example, I can watch reps of version 1.1.3.16939 on XelNaga Caverns, that were played on, say, 10 Jan 2011, but not ones that were played on the 11th. That can only be explained by a change in the map that was not captured in the cache.

So at this point I can play some replays but not others from 2010 and 2011 depending on the date (regardless of the version) because the cache uploaded does not contain the maps as they were versioned on certain dates.

A different but somewhat similar issue exists for legacy of the void as well. 4.12.0.79998 is a lost cause.
There is no way to play replays of that version.
The reason is that Blizzard did not provide a version for 4.12.0.79998 as that version is identical to 4.12.80188 that followed about a week later and fixed some bugs.
The replays could in theory play just fine on 80188 but since they are tagged as 79998 are unplayable.
I am not sure whether it is possibly to edit the version of a replay so that the client can run them.

What a quagmire Blizzard created
Obviously that would be no problem if they were to maintain a cache server for all the possibilities but as they did not, and after they made the perplexing decision to simply abandon all previous versions of the game we have to rely on finding working cache from other users online.

After I figure out which maps work and on which dates with more certainty I will attempt to find a place to upload the cache for other people to use. Maybe on moddb.
fade12
Profile Joined January 2025
1 Post
January 28 2025 17:17 GMT
#31
On March 03 2022 08:21 DSK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2022 17:32 kurios.ZeuS wrote:
First of all T H A N K YOU!!

Unfortunately though this did not work. It could be that the cache is too new and it does not contain map info from 2010 for example. I could not load any replay from version 1.1.2.16755.
Examples of maps are Lost Temple, Xel'Naga Caverns, Metalopolis, Delta Quadrant, Steppes of War.
From the above examples, I can load Steppes of War, Lost Temple and Metalopolis replays, from version before 1.1(because they use the cache that comes with the installation of WoL), but I lack the subsequent versions of the maps, and thus the replays of those subsequent versions fail to load.

I do not seem to be able to even find the maps themselves for download (not the cache) which could be of help. I am assuming that if you open the correct map version in the map editor, it would populate the cache with the information after you hit "test map" and after that could probably use it for watching a replay.
However I am not sure if this is so, since as I said, I am unable to locate any official map packs from that time.

I find it strange though that your cache would not contain map info for LT or SoW or Metalopolis if you were playing Wings of Liberty. As I said it could be that the cache you uploaded is much too new.

In any case, again, thank you soooo much for your help!


I believe in a previous post I mentioned I can't play anything from WoL 2010 any more. In my experience, I can play most things from WoL May/June 2011 up until WCS/GSL Season 3 2014, where I can't play much besides GSL Ro16. Your mileage may vary (I have a bunch of 2012 stuff yet to record).

I assure you that the cache should have Lost Temple, Xel'Naga Caverns (I'm playing and recording a match of Tan vs Kas on it right now, from EG Masters Cup Series VI 2011), etc, but to be fair that's on another PC. I checked the cache folders and there are a lot more folders than the one from my other machine, so I will add those in and reupload and PM you the link (as you will probably not see this message) and add the link here for others to have a go.

[Added]

It's well over a gigs worth of cache, so I'll have to do it overnight as Winrar says it will take 2 hours to pack and compress!.

New cache winrar archive is:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://ufile.io/uxoar0bp



Hi DSK, big ask I know. But the file has expired. You wouldn't be able to reupload would you please?
DSK
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
England1110 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-01-29 16:24:33
January 29 2025 16:12 GMT
#32
On January 29 2025 02:17 fade12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2022 08:21 DSK wrote:
On March 02 2022 17:32 kurios.ZeuS wrote:
First of all T H A N K YOU!!

Unfortunately though this did not work. It could be that the cache is too new and it does not contain map info from 2010 for example. I could not load any replay from version 1.1.2.16755.
Examples of maps are Lost Temple, Xel'Naga Caverns, Metalopolis, Delta Quadrant, Steppes of War.
From the above examples, I can load Steppes of War, Lost Temple and Metalopolis replays, from version before 1.1(because they use the cache that comes with the installation of WoL), but I lack the subsequent versions of the maps, and thus the replays of those subsequent versions fail to load.

I do not seem to be able to even find the maps themselves for download (not the cache) which could be of help. I am assuming that if you open the correct map version in the map editor, it would populate the cache with the information after you hit "test map" and after that could probably use it for watching a replay.
However I am not sure if this is so, since as I said, I am unable to locate any official map packs from that time.

I find it strange though that your cache would not contain map info for LT or SoW or Metalopolis if you were playing Wings of Liberty. As I said it could be that the cache you uploaded is much too new.

In any case, again, thank you soooo much for your help!


I believe in a previous post I mentioned I can't play anything from WoL 2010 any more. In my experience, I can play most things from WoL May/June 2011 up until WCS/GSL Season 3 2014, where I can't play much besides GSL Ro16. Your mileage may vary (I have a bunch of 2012 stuff yet to record).

I assure you that the cache should have Lost Temple, Xel'Naga Caverns (I'm playing and recording a match of Tan vs Kas on it right now, from EG Masters Cup Series VI 2011), etc, but to be fair that's on another PC. I checked the cache folders and there are a lot more folders than the one from my other machine, so I will add those in and reupload and PM you the link (as you will probably not see this message) and add the link here for others to have a go.

[Added]

It's well over a gigs worth of cache, so I'll have to do it overnight as Winrar says it will take 2 hours to pack and compress!.

New cache winrar archive is:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://ufile.io/uxoar0bp



Hi DSK, big ask I know. But the file has expired. You wouldn't be able to reupload would you please?



Okay, will do. Sadly it seems free upload sites only keep files up for 30 days

New cache winrar archive is:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://ufile.io/efbyg5kx
**@ YT: SC2POVs at https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2POVsTV | https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SC2POVs @**
MatrixRonny
Profile Joined June 2026
1 Post
June 28 2026 17:57 GMT
#33
This conversation has proven exciting to me since I also want to see some old replays. However, I don't have a working old version of SC2 to see them.

I managed to get the EXACT version of the game by installing from original DVD in offline mode than applying a corresponding patch I downloaded from the Internet recently. It seemed to work, but obviously don't recommend using this on a machine that you care for (maybe the patch file has viruses).

Anyway, all good with the version matching my replays, but it asks me to log in. I am talking about version 1.1.2 that is definitely pre mandatory Battle.net era (around December 2010). However, it says that I need to login at least once and doesn't let me play offline or as guest.

I am trying to decipher how to get offline mode to work without using a cracked SC2.exe, since I need to have the correct version for the replay to work. Here is what I found relevant: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/starcraft-ii-exclusive-how-to-watch-replays-offline-continue-campaign-from-b-net.181327/

Can anyone help with document folders so that I can run the game offline and watch my replays? Or any idea on how to get the game working in guest/offline mode?

Here are codes to install SC2 from scratch without internet support: https://blizzardplay.blogspot.com/2012/03/authentication-code-for-starcraft-2.html

Thanks for reading!
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 590
ProTech145
RuFF_SC2 112
Liquid`TLO 103
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19408
firebathero 91
Bale 22
PianO 15
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7774
monkeys_forever178
canceldota35
League of Legends
Doublelift3125
Counter-Strike
fl0m1026
Super Smash Bros
PPMD30
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu830
Other Games
summit1g5632
FrodaN1250
Beastyqt510
shahzam478
mouzStarbuck289
B2W.Neo262
ToD229
C9.Mang0141
RotterdaM91
UpATreeSC76
Mew2King38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• mYiSmile113
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1156
• Shiphtur660
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 2m
Replay Cast
1h 47m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.