• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:43
CEST 12:43
KST 19:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12283 users

LOTV Patch 3.1.2 Notes - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
NinjaToss
Profile Blog Joined October 2015
Austria1383 Posts
February 02 2016 18:05 GMT
#21
Nice, I'm excited. Hopefully Blizzard is going to release new skin in the future (soonTM?)
I'm sorry for all those that got their hearts broken by Zest | Zest, Bisu, soO, herO, MC, Maru, TY, Rogue, Trap, TaeJa", Favourite foreigners: ShoWTimE, Snute, Serral and Nerchio| KT BEST KT |
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-02 18:09:59
February 02 2016 18:08 GMT
#22
On February 03 2016 03:01 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 02:45 SoleSteeler wrote:
It seems like a test to see if people really care about skins to me ^^



Then they'd release them for all races.

I don't care about getting a protoss skin, I'm never playing Protoss anyway.

Yeah, makes me think that maybe the proper way to do this is thematic bundles? Some ideas:
  • Broodwar skins theme bundle
  • Carbot skin theme bundle
  • Tal da rim theme bundle

Or maybe even funny/made up
  • Kitchen/Chef theme
  • Warcraft them bundle
  • Alien/Predator skin bundle
  • Pixel art retro starcraft theme bundle


What do you guys think?
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
February 02 2016 18:09 GMT
#23
On February 03 2016 02:04 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 01:54 Elentos wrote:
On February 03 2016 01:51 OtherWorld wrote:
On February 03 2016 01:38 Elentos wrote:
WTF Protoss gets another new skin? For free? RIP passion.

Skimbalanced?

Yes. I mean, I have to buy Nova DLC to get a new Ghost skin, but I can get a colossus skin for free. And Zerg doesn't get anything.

Manly men don't need skin

Exactly. How do you want to show off your muscles with skin on them?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
February 02 2016 18:17 GMT
#24
On February 03 2016 03:08 ZeroCartin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 03:01 KeksX wrote:
On February 03 2016 02:45 SoleSteeler wrote:
It seems like a test to see if people really care about skins to me ^^



Then they'd release them for all races.

I don't care about getting a protoss skin, I'm never playing Protoss anyway.

Yeah, makes me think that maybe the proper way to do this is thematic bundles? Some ideas:
  • Broodwar skins theme bundle
  • Carbot skin theme bundle
  • Tal da rim theme bundle

Or maybe even funny/made up
  • Kitchen/Chef theme
  • Warcraft them bundle
  • Alien/Predator skin bundle
  • Pixel art retro starcraft theme bundle


What do you guys think?

If they add that many, they should definitely implement an option to turn them off. Then again, I hardly know of any game that has that option despite constant community request.

They also must fit the lore. Heroes of the Storm is cute and novel with all its crazy skins, but I would hate for that to come to SC2.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
LordOfDabu
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
United States394 Posts
February 02 2016 18:18 GMT
#25
[image loading]
Think fast. Click faster.
Rantech
Profile Joined April 2010
Chile527 Posts
February 02 2016 18:22 GMT
#26
Lol what about all the ladder changes they said they would implement starting this season?
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-02 19:13:50
February 02 2016 18:25 GMT
#27
holy shit, that attack animation

[image loading]

Great job Blizzard.

Edit: Screenshot posted by FrenchRenekton on Reddit.

Please give him the credit in the OP instead, you spelled my name wrong anyway .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
February 02 2016 18:29 GMT
#28
On February 03 2016 03:25 Musicus wrote:
holy shit, that attack animation

[image loading]

Great job Blizzard.

They might even appear in some online cups :O
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-02 18:34:00
February 02 2016 18:29 GMT
#29
On February 03 2016 03:17 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 03:08 ZeroCartin wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:01 KeksX wrote:
On February 03 2016 02:45 SoleSteeler wrote:
It seems like a test to see if people really care about skins to me ^^



Then they'd release them for all races.

I don't care about getting a protoss skin, I'm never playing Protoss anyway.

Yeah, makes me think that maybe the proper way to do this is thematic bundles? Some ideas:
  • Broodwar skins theme bundle
  • Carbot skin theme bundle
  • Tal da rim theme bundle

Or maybe even funny/made up
  • Kitchen/Chef theme
  • Warcraft them bundle
  • Alien/Predator skin bundle
  • Pixel art retro starcraft theme bundle


What do you guys think?

If they add that many, they should definitely implement an option to turn them off. Then again, I hardly know of any game that has that option despite constant community request.

They also must fit the lore. Heroes of the Storm is cute and novel with all its crazy skins, but I would hate for that to come to SC2.


It's bizarre to me how frequently I come across this sentiment.

Can you explain why I would buy a skin that nobody sees?

The entire point of a skin is to show how unique I am to others, I'm not the guy with all generic units, I'm the guy who chose the scariest looking Marines and the scariest looking Tanks, even though they're from different theme packs, because I want my army to strike fear into the heart of the enemy. If you're not being struck fear into, I paid for nothing.

Just say that you don't want skins, that's more honest.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-02 18:35:25
February 02 2016 18:34 GMT
#30
On February 03 2016 03:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 03:17 eviltomahawk wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:08 ZeroCartin wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:01 KeksX wrote:
On February 03 2016 02:45 SoleSteeler wrote:
It seems like a test to see if people really care about skins to me ^^



Then they'd release them for all races.

I don't care about getting a protoss skin, I'm never playing Protoss anyway.

Yeah, makes me think that maybe the proper way to do this is thematic bundles? Some ideas:
  • Broodwar skins theme bundle
  • Carbot skin theme bundle
  • Tal da rim theme bundle

Or maybe even funny/made up
  • Kitchen/Chef theme
  • Warcraft them bundle
  • Alien/Predator skin bundle
  • Pixel art retro starcraft theme bundle


What do you guys think?

If they add that many, they should definitely implement an option to turn them off. Then again, I hardly know of any game that has that option despite constant community request.

They also must fit the lore. Heroes of the Storm is cute and novel with all its crazy skins, but I would hate for that to come to SC2.


It's bizarre how frequently I come across this sentiment.

Can you explain why I would buy a skin that nobody sees? The entire point of a skin is to show how unique I am to others, I'm not the guy with all generic units, I'm the guy who chose the scariest looking Marines and the scariest looking Tanks, even though they're from different theme packs, because I want my army to strike fear into the heart of the enemy. If you're not being struck fear into, I paid for nothing.

Just say that you don't want skins, that's more honest.


It's not that man, it's just that in Mobas where everyone has 1 unit skins are acceptable. In strategy games where multiple people can have the same unit but with different skins it can get really confusing.

They have to make the units look very similar which means the skins will be quite boring.

I can't even begin to tell you how fucking annoyed I'd be if things like Medivacs and Widow Mines got skinned. They're already hard enough to spot and deal with quickly. Next thing I need is to not even know what the fucking unit looks like any given game...

EDIT - or zerg units where every unit is one skin away from looking like every other unit...
"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
Creager
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1962 Posts
February 02 2016 18:58 GMT
#31
I don't want skins for StarCraft
... einmal mit Profis spielen!
Timelog
Profile Joined May 2015
Netherlands57 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-02 19:07:46
February 02 2016 19:05 GMT
#32
On February 03 2016 03:08 ZeroCartin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 03:01 KeksX wrote:
On February 03 2016 02:45 SoleSteeler wrote:
It seems like a test to see if people really care about skins to me ^^



  • Carbot skin theme bundle


What do you guys think?

You ask, Carbot provides: StarCrafts Mod working progess
Terrible Starcraft 2 player, SC2 EU Battle.Net MVP and overall gaming enthousiast.
Timelog
Profile Joined May 2015
Netherlands57 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-02 19:06:17
February 02 2016 19:05 GMT
#33
woops double post >.<
Terrible Starcraft 2 player, SC2 EU Battle.Net MVP and overall gaming enthousiast.
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-02 19:07:32
February 02 2016 19:06 GMT
#34
On February 03 2016 03:34 DinoMight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 03:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:17 eviltomahawk wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:08 ZeroCartin wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:01 KeksX wrote:
On February 03 2016 02:45 SoleSteeler wrote:
It seems like a test to see if people really care about skins to me ^^



Then they'd release them for all races.

I don't care about getting a protoss skin, I'm never playing Protoss anyway.

Yeah, makes me think that maybe the proper way to do this is thematic bundles? Some ideas:
  • Broodwar skins theme bundle
  • Carbot skin theme bundle
  • Tal da rim theme bundle

Or maybe even funny/made up
  • Kitchen/Chef theme
  • Warcraft them bundle
  • Alien/Predator skin bundle
  • Pixel art retro starcraft theme bundle


What do you guys think?

If they add that many, they should definitely implement an option to turn them off. Then again, I hardly know of any game that has that option despite constant community request.

They also must fit the lore. Heroes of the Storm is cute and novel with all its crazy skins, but I would hate for that to come to SC2.


It's bizarre how frequently I come across this sentiment.

Can you explain why I would buy a skin that nobody sees? The entire point of a skin is to show how unique I am to others, I'm not the guy with all generic units, I'm the guy who chose the scariest looking Marines and the scariest looking Tanks, even though they're from different theme packs, because I want my army to strike fear into the heart of the enemy. If you're not being struck fear into, I paid for nothing.

Just say that you don't want skins, that's more honest.


It's not that man, it's just that in Mobas where everyone has 1 unit skins are acceptable. In strategy games where multiple people can have the same unit but with different skins it can get really confusing.

They have to make the units look very similar which means the skins will be quite boring.

I can't even begin to tell you how fucking annoyed I'd be if things like Medivacs and Widow Mines got skinned. They're already hard enough to spot and deal with quickly. Next thing I need is to not even know what the fucking unit looks like any given game...

EDIT - or zerg units where every unit is one skin away from looking like every other unit...


It's not that? Lol, it sounds like it's EXACTLY that - you don't want skins! And you have a pretty good reason, game readability.

I don't think it's that tough to come up with distinct new skins though. Off the top of my head - Terran and Protoss infested theme packs, Terran/Protoss cyberization (infantry look like infantry-shaped robots), Terran/Protoss steampunk.

There's like ten units per race, if six small things run into your base at the 2 minute mark you're not gonna be sitting there thinking "oh my god how did he get six small fast Roaches so quickly?!" Its obvious even if you've never seen that particular skin before, which would only be an excuse once, so... not actually a problem unless Blizzard starts pumping these skin packs out on a weekly basis. (Problem with current alternate ling skin is its way too detailed and noisy for such a small unit)
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
February 02 2016 19:11 GMT
#35
On February 03 2016 03:34 DinoMight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 03:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:17 eviltomahawk wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:08 ZeroCartin wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:01 KeksX wrote:
On February 03 2016 02:45 SoleSteeler wrote:
It seems like a test to see if people really care about skins to me ^^



Then they'd release them for all races.

I don't care about getting a protoss skin, I'm never playing Protoss anyway.

Yeah, makes me think that maybe the proper way to do this is thematic bundles? Some ideas:
  • Broodwar skins theme bundle
  • Carbot skin theme bundle
  • Tal da rim theme bundle

Or maybe even funny/made up
  • Kitchen/Chef theme
  • Warcraft them bundle
  • Alien/Predator skin bundle
  • Pixel art retro starcraft theme bundle


What do you guys think?

If they add that many, they should definitely implement an option to turn them off. Then again, I hardly know of any game that has that option despite constant community request.

They also must fit the lore. Heroes of the Storm is cute and novel with all its crazy skins, but I would hate for that to come to SC2.


It's bizarre how frequently I come across this sentiment.

Can you explain why I would buy a skin that nobody sees? The entire point of a skin is to show how unique I am to others, I'm not the guy with all generic units, I'm the guy who chose the scariest looking Marines and the scariest looking Tanks, even though they're from different theme packs, because I want my army to strike fear into the heart of the enemy. If you're not being struck fear into, I paid for nothing.

Just say that you don't want skins, that's more honest.


It's not that man, it's just that in Mobas where everyone has 1 unit skins are acceptable. In strategy games where multiple people can have the same unit but with different skins it can get really confusing.

They have to make the units look very similar which means the skins will be quite boring.

I can't even begin to tell you how fucking annoyed I'd be if things like Medivacs and Widow Mines got skinned. They're already hard enough to spot and deal with quickly. Next thing I need is to not even know what the fucking unit looks like any given game...

EDIT - or zerg units where every unit is one skin away from looking like every other unit...

If readability is something you are concerned about you shouldnt. All unit skin released so far are really easy to differentiate. We have 2 types of DTs, 2 types of Ultras, 2 types of zealots, etc.

The real fact is that skins need to be managed properly so that they can easily be recognized, and this seems more of an art issue which they already faced and succeeded with past unit skins. So I would not worry about this at all.
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
Timelog
Profile Joined May 2015
Netherlands57 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-02 19:13:30
February 02 2016 19:11 GMT
#36
On February 03 2016 03:34 DinoMight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 03:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:17 eviltomahawk wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:08 ZeroCartin wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:01 KeksX wrote:
On February 03 2016 02:45 SoleSteeler wrote:
It seems like a test to see if people really care about skins to me ^^



Then they'd release them for all races.

I don't care about getting a protoss skin, I'm never playing Protoss anyway.

Yeah, makes me think that maybe the proper way to do this is thematic bundles? Some ideas:
  • Broodwar skins theme bundle
  • Carbot skin theme bundle
  • Tal da rim theme bundle

Or maybe even funny/made up
  • Kitchen/Chef theme
  • Warcraft them bundle
  • Alien/Predator skin bundle
  • Pixel art retro starcraft theme bundle


What do you guys think?

If they add that many, they should definitely implement an option to turn them off. Then again, I hardly know of any game that has that option despite constant community request.

They also must fit the lore. Heroes of the Storm is cute and novel with all its crazy skins, but I would hate for that to come to SC2.


It's bizarre how frequently I come across this sentiment.

Can you explain why I would buy a skin that nobody sees? The entire point of a skin is to show how unique I am to others, I'm not the guy with all generic units, I'm the guy who chose the scariest looking Marines and the scariest looking Tanks, even though they're from different theme packs, because I want my army to strike fear into the heart of the enemy. If you're not being struck fear into, I paid for nothing.

Just say that you don't want skins, that's more honest.


It's not that man, it's just that in Mobas where everyone has 1 unit skins are acceptable. In strategy games where multiple people can have the same unit but with different skins it can get really confusing.

They have to make the units look very similar which means the skins will be quite boring.

I can't even begin to tell you how fucking annoyed I'd be if things like Medivacs and Widow Mines got skinned. They're already hard enough to spot and deal with quickly. Next thing I need is to not even know what the fucking unit looks like any given game...

EDIT - or zerg units where every unit is one skin away from looking like every other unit...

I have to agree with your concern. But they can quite easily fix that by making it so that you can choose to show units skins. It's quite easy (depending on how they programmed the engine) to program a fallback to a standard skin if a specific setting is set.


On February 03 2016 04:11 ZeroCartin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 03:34 DinoMight wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:17 eviltomahawk wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:08 ZeroCartin wrote:
On February 03 2016 03:01 KeksX wrote:
On February 03 2016 02:45 SoleSteeler wrote:
It seems like a test to see if people really care about skins to me ^^



Then they'd release them for all races.

I don't care about getting a protoss skin, I'm never playing Protoss anyway.

Yeah, makes me think that maybe the proper way to do this is thematic bundles? Some ideas:
  • Broodwar skins theme bundle
  • Carbot skin theme bundle
  • Tal da rim theme bundle

Or maybe even funny/made up
  • Kitchen/Chef theme
  • Warcraft them bundle
  • Alien/Predator skin bundle
  • Pixel art retro starcraft theme bundle


What do you guys think?

If they add that many, they should definitely implement an option to turn them off. Then again, I hardly know of any game that has that option despite constant community request.

They also must fit the lore. Heroes of the Storm is cute and novel with all its crazy skins, but I would hate for that to come to SC2.


It's bizarre how frequently I come across this sentiment.

Can you explain why I would buy a skin that nobody sees? The entire point of a skin is to show how unique I am to others, I'm not the guy with all generic units, I'm the guy who chose the scariest looking Marines and the scariest looking Tanks, even though they're from different theme packs, because I want my army to strike fear into the heart of the enemy. If you're not being struck fear into, I paid for nothing.

Just say that you don't want skins, that's more honest.


It's not that man, it's just that in Mobas where everyone has 1 unit skins are acceptable. In strategy games where multiple people can have the same unit but with different skins it can get really confusing.

They have to make the units look very similar which means the skins will be quite boring.

I can't even begin to tell you how fucking annoyed I'd be if things like Medivacs and Widow Mines got skinned. They're already hard enough to spot and deal with quickly. Next thing I need is to not even know what the fucking unit looks like any given game...

EDIT - or zerg units where every unit is one skin away from looking like every other unit...

If readability is something you are concerned about you shouldnt. All unit skin released so far are really easy to differentiate. We have 2 types of DTs, 2 types of Ultras, 2 types of zealots, etc.

The real fact is that skins need to be managed properly so that they can easily be recognized, and this seems more of an art issue which they already faced and succeeded with past unit skins. So I would not worry about this at all.

In all honestly the speedling skin is quite problematic in ZvZ with ling micro. It's next to impossible to get a sense of how many lings the opponent has due to the size of the wings.
Terrible Starcraft 2 player, SC2 EU Battle.Net MVP and overall gaming enthousiast.
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
February 02 2016 19:13 GMT
#37
Looks like to unlock the skin it's just two wins in any mode in the multiplayer tab aside from custom games, and it's available for starter edition folks too

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20020255

So I'll probably just rush the AI in training mode a couple times to get the skin
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-02 19:17:39
February 02 2016 19:15 GMT
#38
On February 03 2016 03:09 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2016 02:04 Penev wrote:
On February 03 2016 01:54 Elentos wrote:
On February 03 2016 01:51 OtherWorld wrote:
On February 03 2016 01:38 Elentos wrote:
WTF Protoss gets another new skin? For free? RIP passion.

Skimbalanced?

Yes. I mean, I have to buy Nova DLC to get a new Ghost skin, but I can get a colossus skin for free. And Zerg doesn't get anything.

Manly men don't need skin

Exactly. How do you want to show off your muscles with skin on them?

Meh, I thought at least the muricans would get it
On February 03 2016 02:27 CheddarToss wrote:
Now I'll have to make Collosi in all my games!

+ Show Spoiler +
Kappa



User was warned for this post

Would be funny if this warning was spoilered
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
February 02 2016 19:17 GMT
#39
I guess it's okay since it's only a Colossus skin, but I hope in the future it will be much more challenging to get skins.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-02 19:21:17
February 02 2016 19:20 GMT
#40
On February 03 2016 04:17 Musicus wrote:
I guess it's okay since it's only a Colossus skin, but I hope in the future it will be much more challenging to get skins.

I hope it'll be a balance. The new Colossus skin is trivial to unlock, but I don't want every new skin to be as hard to get as some of the WoL decals and portraits that need a ton of ladder wins to get. A few like that would be fine as long as they're balanced with some more that are tied to more accessible achievements.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings136
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11291
FanTaSy 1399
Hyuk 845
Horang2 577
BeSt 507
Pusan 244
Stork 196
Killer 116
Zeus 109
Mind 105
[ Show more ]
sorry 103
Last 97
Hyun 57
EffOrt 53
ggaemo 52
PianO 49
ToSsGirL 41
Snow 37
Bale 35
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 21
Aegong 16
Sacsri 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe161
Counter-Strike
fl0m825
byalli648
x6flipin198
Other Games
gofns37785
singsing2543
ArmadaUGS76
Mew2King71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 17m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 17m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 17m
Replay Cast
12h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.