• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:05
CEST 07:05
KST 14:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7663 users

Translation Requests - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 13 2015 01:10 GMT
#21
On December 13 2015 10:08 tshi wrote:
Bump. I was told to post a translation (non-kr/en) here by Seeker.

There's a French song called Délier by Aether that I stumbled on a few months ago. I really like the song, but I have no idea what it's about and I couldn't find any translations or lyrics for it anywhere. It's on Youtube and I was hoping someone could just transcribe the lyrics or translate them into English. Here's a link to the song:


Oh it's non-SC2 related? Then you should post under TL Community. Maybe make a new thread or something. This thread is under SC2 General so all translation requests within this thread have to pertain to SC2 in some way.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
December 13 2015 01:56 GMT
#22
On February 06 2015 19:39 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2015 19:14 Rocket-Bear wrote:
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=starcraft_new&no=3087554

Saw this picture. Interested what it says for Leenock, Parting and San.

I can try to translate it but I won't be able to explain it. It's referencing a famous Korean story called SamGookJi and connecting SC2 players to the characters in that story. Since I don't know the story myself, I won't be of much help.


It's a Chinese story isn't it?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
December 18 2015 15:14 GMT
#23
I'd appreciate if ByuN's interview after the SSL qualifiers was translated.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
December 18 2015 15:23 GMT
#24
On December 19 2015 00:14 Elentos wrote:
I'd appreciate if ByuN's interview after the SSL qualifiers was translated.


I second this.
Zest fanboy.
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-18 15:46:13
December 18 2015 15:44 GMT
#25
On December 19 2015 00:23 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 00:14 Elentos wrote:
I'd appreciate if ByuN's interview after the SSL qualifiers was translated.


I second this.

Yeeeeessss

GOGO SEEKER YOU ARE OUR HERO
Hello
Yiome
Profile Joined February 2014
China1687 Posts
December 18 2015 16:11 GMT
#26
On December 13 2015 10:56 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2015 19:39 Seeker wrote:
On February 06 2015 19:14 Rocket-Bear wrote:
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=starcraft_new&no=3087554

Saw this picture. Interested what it says for Leenock, Parting and San.

I can try to translate it but I won't be able to explain it. It's referencing a famous Korean story called SamGookJi and connecting SC2 players to the characters in that story. Since I don't know the story myself, I won't be of much help.


It's a Chinese story isn't it?

Looks like something related to Romance of three kingdoms judging by the pics
Nabe
Profile Joined April 2015
51 Posts
December 27 2015 04:50 GMT
#27
Choya has been streaming on Master Hungryapp recently. It's a long shot, but if you have some free time I'd love to see an episode or two translated as it's a 'classroom' show where he's explaining build orders and strategy.

Either way I'd encourage you guys to check it out, there's supposed to be new episodes every Wednesday. There's also a ton of older episodes from HoTS on there of Canata going random and doing some wacky strategies at Master/GM level if you feel like digging through their videos.

Thaniri
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1264 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-27 06:23:33
December 27 2015 06:23 GMT
#28
edit:

Then i read your post on the second page killing fun.
bduddy
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1326 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-28 05:50:28
December 28 2015 05:50 GMT
#29
I'm curious what Legend's last few tweets are about, seems serious...

이선종 ‏@SBENU_Legend 33m33 minutes ago

선수들은 대표님을 믿고있습니다 e스포츠에대한 관심과 사랑도 누구에게도 뒤지지않는 분이십니다그리고 항상 결과로 보여주시는분이십니다
e스포츠 팬이시라면 안좋은 소리보다 격려와 힘이되는 말한마디 부탁드립니다 그럼 감기조심하시고 한해 마무리잘하시길 바랍니다
5 retweets 0 likes

이선종 ‏@SBENU_Legend 33m33 minutes ago

된일이 발생하더라도 제가 품고있는 선수들이 나가지않는이상 제 사비를 들여서라도 끝까지 갈테니 이상한 소문에 너무 현혹되지마시고 걱정하지마시길 바랍니다
그리고 한가지만 부탁 드리겠습니다
황효진대표님에대해 안좋은말들이 많은데 저를 포함한 스베누 스타2팀
6 retweets 0 likes

이선종 ‏@SBENU_Legend 33m33 minutes ago

요새 스베누 스타2팀에대해 이상한소문이 많이 들리고있습니다 스타테일로 다시 돌아간다 스베누와 계약이 끝났다 회사가 잘못되서 스베누팀도 없어진다 등의 소리가 들리고있습니다
스베누스타2팀은 스베누회사와 이번년도 프로리그도 함께 하기로했습니다 혹시나 잘못
>Liquid'Nazgul: Of course you are completely right
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
December 28 2015 06:09 GMT
#30
On December 28 2015 14:50 bduddy wrote:
I'm curious what Legend's last few tweets are about, seems serious...

이선종 ‏@SBENU_Legend 33m33 minutes ago

선수들은 대표님을 믿고있습니다 e스포츠에대한 관심과 사랑도 누구에게도 뒤지지않는 분이십니다그리고 항상 결과로 보여주시는분이십니다
e스포츠 팬이시라면 안좋은 소리보다 격려와 힘이되는 말한마디 부탁드립니다 그럼 감기조심하시고 한해 마무리잘하시길 바랍니다
5 retweets 0 likes

이선종 ‏@SBENU_Legend 33m33 minutes ago

된일이 발생하더라도 제가 품고있는 선수들이 나가지않는이상 제 사비를 들여서라도 끝까지 갈테니 이상한 소문에 너무 현혹되지마시고 걱정하지마시길 바랍니다
그리고 한가지만 부탁 드리겠습니다
황효진대표님에대해 안좋은말들이 많은데 저를 포함한 스베누 스타2팀
6 retweets 0 likes

이선종 ‏@SBENU_Legend 33m33 minutes ago

요새 스베누 스타2팀에대해 이상한소문이 많이 들리고있습니다 스타테일로 다시 돌아간다 스베누와 계약이 끝났다 회사가 잘못되서 스베누팀도 없어진다 등의 소리가 들리고있습니다
스베누스타2팀은 스베누회사와 이번년도 프로리그도 함께 하기로했습니다 혹시나 잘못

Well, google translate sure didn't make much sense... :/
But yeah, it does sound serious.
+ Show Spoiler +
Daepyonim players believe the interest in e-sports and love He-minute second to none, and He always gives minutes to show results
Please e-sports fan this is your word that this encouragement and strength than bad sound so cold Please be careful and get good finishing only

Doenil of spending any more than my Xabi does not go even if there are players that I hope masigil not worry about having to go all the way I'll do not be too fooled by strange rumors
And one thing I would
Lotta bad words about the hwanghyojin daepyonim's second team, including me benu star


Benu fort's star has heard a lot of strange rumors about the two teams go back to the tail's star benu ended the contract with the company's fault doeseo benu teams are eliminated, such as the sound of pounding
2 star benu's team has also decided to benu company's professional league this year and perhaps incorrectly,

I wonder if the strange rumors about the two teams going back to the tail's star is true. Certainly a strange rumor, I'll give him that!
ShloobeR
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Korea (South)3851 Posts
December 28 2015 06:34 GMT
#31
A rough translation would be

'These days there have been a lot of negative rumours about the SBENU starcraft 2 team, like they are going back to startail, or they are out of contract or the company is going to disappear.
SBENU and it's SC2 team have already committed to playing in the proleague this year,
I would like to ask everyone not to worry if they are hearing all sorts of rumours about team finances.
I would ask one thing of everyone.
There are a lot of bad things going around about Hwang Hyo Jin, but the team and I have faith in him, we love e-sports and will always try to produce the best results for everyone.
If you are a fan of e-sports, please ignore the negative rumours going around and instead try to encourage and support us. Thank you.

Not perfect by any means but it should get the general idea across!
: o )
bduddy
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1326 Posts
December 28 2015 08:55 GMT
#32
Thanks for that. Makes sense, I suppose, with the bad news about SBENU lately. I can't help but think that it would be nice if they were StarTale again, although not if it meant they lost their support...
>Liquid'Nazgul: Of course you are completely right
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
December 31 2015 04:42 GMT
#33
Seeker, could you translate this please?

http://sports.news.naver.com/esports/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000082270

Thanks.
Thouhastmail
Profile Joined March 2015
Korea (North)876 Posts
December 31 2015 05:47 GMT
#34
On December 31 2015 13:42 WrathSCII wrote:
Seeker, could you translate this please?

http://sports.news.naver.com/esports/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000082270

Thanks.


Whoa, I dont know who's that Bilzz personnel, but he's gone too far.
"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people we personally dislike"
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-31 05:51:37
December 31 2015 05:50 GMT
#35
On December 31 2015 14:47 Thouhastmail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2015 13:42 WrathSCII wrote:
Seeker, could you translate this please?

http://sports.news.naver.com/esports/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000082270

Thanks.


Whoa, I dont know who's that Bilzz personnel, but he's gone too far.


is this the interview with oov which had oov talking about the blizz guy who told him to play something else if you don't find SC2 fun at the moment?

also would like to request this.
http://sports.news.naver.com/esports/news/read.nhn?oid=241&aid=0002514587
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-31 07:40:52
December 31 2015 07:40 GMT
#36
is this the interview with oov which had oov talking about the blizz guy who told him to play something else if you don't find SC2 fun at the moment?


Yep it is.

With google translator, I got this:

+ Show Spoiler +
StarCraft 2 game is fucked "Because I hurt heart more than, say around Blizzard. StarCraft: Brood War era was the best e-sports game naejwotgo place for several games now're not even that many people have.


Even Google couldn't use a better word to describe the game's status
DTDstarcraft
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Netherlands164 Posts
December 31 2015 10:17 GMT
#37
Yea would also like that article translated
http://SC2HL.com
Thouhastmail
Profile Joined March 2015
Korea (North)876 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-04 17:58:58
January 04 2016 17:24 GMT
#38
http://sports.news.naver.com/esports/news/read.nhn?oid=347&aid=0000082366

the newest interview with JD. this contains details of the JD`s return.

Can someone translate this for community? I`m quite busy these days.
"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people we personally dislike"
Thaniri
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1264 Posts
January 04 2016 18:35 GMT
#39



http://www.twitlonger.com/show/nllsia



I don't recognize any faces, is this SC2 or LoL?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 04 2016 18:51 GMT
#40
On January 05 2016 03:35 Thaniri wrote:
https://twitter.com/Longzhu_/status/684074201804713984

https://twitter.com/Longzhu_/status/684074682014801920
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/nllsia

https://twitter.com/Longzhu_/status/684077876971323392

I don't recognize any faces, is this SC2 or LoL?

It's LoL.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2172
Shuttle 1008
Snow 132
Dewaltoss 68
Hm[arnc] 41
Bale 31
Noble 30
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
League of Legends
JimRising 618
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1099
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor666
Other Games
summit1g8296
PiGStarcraft307
C9.Mang0291
Mew2King171
RuFF_SC277
ViBE55
ArmadaUGS32
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2320
League of Legends
• Lourlo1109
• Rush924
• Stunt326
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 55m
OSC
16h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.