
PS. There are Overlord Spots.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Semmo
Korea (South)627 Posts
![]() PS. There are Overlord Spots. | ||
|
saltis
159 Posts
On June 11 2013 12:58 IronManSC wrote: Show nested quote + On June 11 2013 12:55 Arceus wrote: while Frost deserves the win, it's bugging me that the more standard ones like Ravage & Yeonsu place so high. Coupled with the reaction in that new ladder maps thread, it seems that people still very much resist innovation and rather stick to conventional standard play Sry Ironman but I hope Ravage wont make ladder No harm taken. Your opinion is respected. I've learned from Ohana that I can't please everybody. If ravage does make ladder it'll look a little different than what you're seeing right now (3rd and 4th re-designed). I can at least tell you that. Actually I am so happy that Ravage is nb2. Shows that you are on the right path. I love design and light colors, really sick of those dark depressing and unviewable maps ( i can't play dark maps while sun is shining into my room). Thank You and i hope we will see Ravage @ ladder. ps. Would be possible to move destructible plates to the other side of the ramp, not sure if currently they do not obstruct fe untirush spine place? | ||
|
monitor
United States2409 Posts
On June 12 2013 15:40 IronManSC wrote: Show nested quote + On June 12 2013 10:38 MythZero wrote: So do we get to see Frost in ladder next season? :D Just like last time, Blizzard mentioned that any map will be considered for ladder. In TLMC1, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place maps were all put on ladder. I assume it will be the same agenda for this year's TLMC, but I could be wrong. Who knows, they may look at the top 9 instead of the top 3 this time. I think it's safe to say that Frost will definitely be on ladder, and mabye some of the other maps if blizzard deems it best. Actually I think they were mainly focusing on 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4. I don't expect any of the 1v1s to be on ladder. The most I hope for is being in WCS. | ||
|
Redrot
United States446 Posts
, I thought it was basically Ravage but bigger. Oh well, can't mess with the pros. | ||
|
Al Bundy
7257 Posts
edit: did I read that right? Is the mapmaker going to remove the towers on Frost? Good news then. | ||
|
BillTheNydusWorm
Sweden10 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu EffOrt Shuttle Soma BeSt Mini Light Larva Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1862 hiko1504 FrodaN822 DeMusliM384 Hui .199 Livibee182 ArmadaUGS160 KnowMe120 XaKoH QueenE91 Mew2King69 ZerO(Twitch)12 CosmosSc2 C9.Mang00 Organizations |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|