• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:12
CEST 12:12
KST 19:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8451 users

[July] SC2 General Discussion - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
kyllinghest
Profile Joined December 2011
Norway1607 Posts
July 18 2012 21:08 GMT
#41
On July 16 2012 22:03 M7Jagger wrote:
Why is it so that Terran has to stutter step while protoss only has to a-move with their units?

User was temp banned for this post.

Because while terrans seek to avoid confrontation with protoss melee units they have to move backwards, the only way to still do dmg while doing this is when you stutterstep, or simply move backwards inbetween volleys. Protoss however is seeking the head on battle, because their melee unit, the zealot, is very powerfull if it can reach its target.

In later battles however you will often see the terran prefering to spreading rather than stutterstepping. This is to negate aoe dmg and maximize dps as terran ranged units benefit alot from a good concave.
"NO" -Has
shizzz
Profile Joined May 2012
Australia127 Posts
July 19 2012 11:40 GMT
#42
On July 16 2012 17:11 tsango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 13:58 ghindo wrote:
On July 16 2012 08:56 M7Jagger wrote:
How come there are no black progamers?

I've always been curious about the demographics of different gaming communities. The fighting game community always seems a lot more diverse than the RTS community, but I'm not sure why. Accessibility? Culture? Does BM language drive people away? I wish I could see a study on this.



Without any hard evidence to support it, I've always felt as though console FPS's had the worst BM mainly because of the demographic they attract. I have certainly seen some pretty serious DOTA BM's/Rages though


While i've never gotten into online console fps, that seems pretty believable when you take into account your point heh.
From my own personal experience, i'd have to say the MOBA community can definitely be harsh at times. No tolerance for beginners which stems from the fact it is designed to be a heavily team based game I guess.

I don't play a heap of ladder, but when I do, I generally find most people to be mannered or simply lack any bm (SEA). Also a few days ago, I had a guy compliment me when I won a game fairly convincingly on the NA server, maybe I just attract friendly people..
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
July 20 2012 06:36 GMT
#43
So does anyone know why DRG just completely fell apart in the semi-finals last night? They were some of the saddest games I've seen in a while :\

My best theory I can think of is that Genius's absence is making him weaker against Protoss and may also contribute to a lack of friendly but competitive motivation...
"En taro adun, Executor."
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
July 20 2012 15:27 GMT
#44
Hi guys

I have been following SC2 for a while now, but still do not understand how GSL works...and yes, I have read many times the TL wiki and still don't get it.

Ok, basically my knowledge of GSL is this.

-Its the biggest/most prestigious tournamentin SC2. Biggest prize pool also.
-the Seasons...I dont understand this, I checked TL wiki and it says from january to june 2012 alone, there are 3 seasons... how long is each season? And how long is the break between each season?
-I thought MKP was in Code A? So, I checked the wiki and it says he is still in code S? WOw confusing ><

- How does one get promoted/demoted to code S/A respectively?
- I am just confused with how GSL works.......I see the past winners of GSL like Nestea, MVP, DRG, etc. When is this? If there are 3 seasons in january to june alone, so the winner of each season can be declared "the winner of GSL"?

Thank you so much. I hope to understand soon.
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-20 15:45:00
July 20 2012 15:41 GMT
#45
On July 21 2012 00:27 dynwar7 wrote:
Hi guys

I have been following SC2 for a while now, but still do not understand how GSL works...and yes, I have read many times the TL wiki and still don't get it.

Ok, basically my knowledge of GSL is this.

-Its the biggest/most prestigious tournamentin SC2. Biggest prize pool also.
-the Seasons...I dont understand this, I checked TL wiki and it says from january to june 2012 alone, there are 3 seasons... how long is each season? And how long is the break between each season?
-I thought MKP was in Code A? So, I checked the wiki and it says he is still in code S? WOw confusing ><

- How does one get promoted/demoted to code S/A respectively?
- I am just confused with how GSL works.......I see the past winners of GSL like Nestea, MVP, DRG, etc. When is this? If there are 3 seasons in january to june alone, so the winner of each season can be declared "the winner of GSL"?

Thank you so much. I hope to understand soon.


1. The seasons run about 2 months long. The break between seasons is only usually a week long or so.

2. A player is considered Code A or S depending on where they end the season. Since Marineking began the season in Code S, he isn't considered to be in Code A unless he ends the season in Code A, by failing in the up and down matches.

3. Think of Code A and Code S in the GSL as one big tournament as opposed to two separate ones. They are very similar to winner's and loser's brackets in foreign tournaments, the difference is that someone who begins a season in Code A can never win the Code S championship that same season, the highest reward that a Code A player can earn is being promoted to Code S. You can be promoted in two ways.

The first way is that you win all of your matches in Code A and advance past the round of 24. The 12 winners from the round of 24 in Code A automatically advance to Code S.

The second way to get promoted to Code S is by placing first or second in the up and down match groups. To qualify for the up and down matches you need to simply make it past the first round of Code A. Your position in the tournament prior to making it to the up and down matches determines your seeding for grouping purposes.

As far as demotions go, the only people guaranteed a spot in Code S in consecutive seasons are those who make it to the round of 8. Everyone else that is eliminated from the Code S tournament falls to varying levels of the Code A tournament depending on where in the tournament they were eliminated.

It is possible to fall from Code S to Code B if someone loses in the first round of both tournaments back to back.

It is a pretty confusing format at first but you get used to it. This flow chart helps a lot to understand it.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


4. We are currently in Season 3 of GSL 2012. GSL ran all through 2011 and late 2010 also. The seasons were shorter back then as the tournament followed a different format from the one currently in use. Despite the format changes, the rule still follows that once you are a champion of GSL you are always a champion of GSL. the format changes don't diminish your accomplishment.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
July 20 2012 16:51 GMT
#46
Thank you very much for detailed answers.

So, when fruitdealer, nestea, MC (?), MVP, DRG, all won their GSL titles, what does it mean? IS it just simply them winning a season, does not matter which one? Each season is just as prestigious as the other seasons right? There is no one big season where the winner can be declared GSL champion? Basically to be called GSL champion you just need to win Code S in any season, right? if that is the case, there can be many many GSL winners in 1 year?
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-20 17:08:49
July 20 2012 17:02 GMT
#47
On July 21 2012 01:51 dynwar7 wrote:
Thank you very much for detailed answers.

So, when fruitdealer, nestea, MC (?), MVP, DRG, all won their GSL titles, what does it mean? IS it just simply them winning a season, does not matter which one? Each season is just as prestigious as the other seasons right? There is no one big season where the winner can be declared GSL champion? Basically to be called GSL champion you just need to win Code S in any season, right? if that is the case, there can be many many GSL winners in 1 year?


Correct.

The community doesn't usually attach more prestige to different seasons, although most of us consider recent championships more relevant than older ones when comparing the skill level of current players.

But like I said before, once a Code S champion, always a Code S champion. There are multiple GSL winners in 1 year the same with every major tournament event.

It helps just for conversation purposes to know which GSL season a player won their title, but it isn't really all that important. The achievement is such a huge accomplishment that the title of champ or former champ follows the players wherever they go.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-21 01:16:46
July 21 2012 01:16 GMT
#48
Hello gentlemen and women,

I am wondering where I can find large quantities of replays featuring protoss players. These need to be masters or above from this patch. As a recent unemployed college graduate it is definitely time to start playing starcraft II again, and I want to get a feel of what is going on in this game without playing a shitload of games first. If anyone wants to send me a pack that is cool too

Thanks for the help!
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
July 21 2012 02:26 GMT
#49
On July 21 2012 02:02 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 01:51 dynwar7 wrote:
Thank you very much for detailed answers.

So, when fruitdealer, nestea, MC (?), MVP, DRG, all won their GSL titles, what does it mean? IS it just simply them winning a season, does not matter which one? Each season is just as prestigious as the other seasons right? There is no one big season where the winner can be declared GSL champion? Basically to be called GSL champion you just need to win Code S in any season, right? if that is the case, there can be many many GSL winners in 1 year?


Correct.

The community doesn't usually attach more prestige to different seasons, although most of us consider recent championships more relevant than older ones when comparing the skill level of current players.

But like I said before, once a Code S champion, always a Code S champion. There are multiple GSL winners in 1 year the same with every major tournament event.

It helps just for conversation purposes to know which GSL season a player won their title, but it isn't really all that important. The achievement is such a huge accomplishment that the title of champ or former champ follows the players wherever they go.



ahhh...haha thank you vindicare. All this time I thought that GSL was like football world cup.....held once in 1 year (i know football is 4, but i mean i thought it was held once in a while, not every season).

Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
fak3side
Profile Joined July 2012
Chile4 Posts
July 21 2012 09:37 GMT
#50
i use to watch sc2 matches as my personal hobbie since last year. a week ago, i was thinking in the extractor trick when i realize that is possible to being oversupply, that in fact was a tech i have never seen in my sc2 watching experience but two day later i saw ret using it and this was my face ._________________.
learn to macro!!
Ajaco92
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Norway152 Posts
July 21 2012 14:25 GMT
#51
Hi. Does anyone know where to start looking if I want a replay pack from a pro protoss? Replays from the last month would be preferable.

I'm planning on doing some research, but I havn't really ever downloaded replays before, so I wouldn't know where to start looking. Any advise? And if a protoss pro recently released a replay pack, I would be immensely grateful to take a look at them.

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction
What doesnt kill you make your race OP.
Maldzar
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada33 Posts
July 21 2012 22:08 GMT
#52
Hi. Does anyone know where to start looking if I want a replay pack from a pro protoss? Replays from the last month would be preferable.

I'm planning on doing some research, but I havn't really ever downloaded replays before, so I wouldn't know where to start looking. Any advise? And if a protoss pro recently released a replay pack, I would be immensely grateful to take a look at them.

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction


Start with www.teamliquidpro.net . Under the tap "replay", they release pro replay packs on a fairly schedule basis. Here's a HerO replay pack : http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2012/06/13/razer-replaypack-of-the-week-37-hero

I'm sure you can find older replays if you look hard enough.
EH?
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-21 22:16:53
July 21 2012 22:09 GMT
#53
(Sorry, wrong thread.)
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
Anta
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany434 Posts
July 22 2012 17:15 GMT
#54
just because the question about accounts per league appeared in this threat http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=354908
i made a simple chart

[image loading]
"In short: stop bitching, change your tampons and up your game." mad respect to CloudNineLabs.com http://i.imgur.com/g5KGz.jpg ! I love Dreamhack!
dLSilvertone
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1 Post
July 23 2012 02:51 GMT
#55


$15 Tournament on 7/23, 7/25, & FREE Coaching

It is my pleasure to announce that DualityCoaching will be hosting two tournaments this week. If you are in Bronze, Silver, or Gold, please take advantage of this opportunity to win some money, and, improve your gameplay. Participation is FREE!!~~

Tournament 1: http://www.z33k.com/z/lqu
Time: Monday 7/23/2012 8:00PM EST
Prize: 1 hour FREE coaching to 1st and 2nd place

Tournament 2: http://www.z33k.com/z/lqw
Time: Wednesday 7/25/2012 8:00PM EST
Prize: $15 and 1 hour FREE coaching to 1st place. 1 hour FREE coaching to 2nd place

Indirect Link: http://www.dualitycoaching.com/tournaments.html
Sponsor Website: http://www.dualitycoaching.com/
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore is not an act, but a habit.
spaZzNx-`
Profile Joined January 2011
Hong Kong1221 Posts
July 23 2012 02:58 GMT
#56
On July 16 2012 23:27 Andr3 wrote:
Something like this has been purposed in the past but not discussed enough I think.

Basically I'd like fungal to be changed so that it requires more micro from the zerg and his enemy.
Here's a video of a fungal being a missile + Show Spoiler +
( not my video)
Note that in the video, where the fungal is targetted the missile will explode, in essence it can actually pass marines. I would change this missile to hit on impact. This would first, make zerg aim the fungals and second his enemy would have to dodge. The speed of the missile could be changed, I think it's quite alright in the video shown.

Imagine MKP invididually sending his marines to block the fungals from hitting all of his marines, while moving the bulk of the army away from the infestors..would be glorious. Evenly for the zerg as he would have to predict where the enemy is moving and try to hit in such a way that most of the units are hit by fungal.

I don't see many flaws in this change, you can argue that it's a nerf, which it is but it can be neglected by player's skill.
It would add an interesting dynamic of aiming/dodging, rearranging armies to block fungals etc.

The only negative I can think of it is that is too similiar to EMP, and this is quite big I think because we want races to be different.

So my next purposal would be to maybe make Fungal like a delayed aoe-spell. Like green moss would sprout from the ground and then after X seconds( 0,5 perhaps?), the FG goes into effect. This could be interesting as well, zerg would force the enemy into moving, the fungals wouldn't neccessarily even have to hit as forcing the enemy into unfavorable positions could be better for flanks.

Also I'd like to make EMP a bit slower so as to add more in-battle micro/reaction based moves.

I don't really think FG or EMP or anything else is imba, but I think they should require more skill to use and give the enemy to react(which has been mentioned a million times i know).

Any thoughts? Would Blizzard add something like this? Why wouldn't they? Is it changing the gameplay too much? Is it too "arcade-ish" and not enough RTS-ish?

Any comments would be welcome.


I don't know why people aren't talking about this, but I think its pretty awesome. Makes broodlord infestor less strong in ZvT and ZvP lategame, but the dynamic of being able to negate that through skill is pretty awesome. I do play terran though.. ^^ Any Z have any comment on this?
TeamLiquid fighting~ Gogo SlayerS Terrans!
Corsica
Profile Joined February 2011
Ukraine1854 Posts
July 23 2012 12:22 GMT
#57
Sorry but still dont understand why USA players get 16 seeds, but countries like Ukraine and Sweden have 2 and 3 respectively, If we want the best players shouldnt we give chance for THE best players. I mean Kas is not in WCS, but some guy Tubbythefat is. Where is the logic?
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
July 23 2012 16:28 GMT
#58
Does anyone know if their's Grandmaster for 2v2 on Korea server?? Seems like it but not anywhere else :O
http://sc2ranks.com/kr/3185730/llllllllllll
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
mysteriousbox
Profile Joined July 2012
1 Post
July 24 2012 02:21 GMT
#59
Anyone want to take bets on how long until there's a big shake up in the EG team? Nothing against anyone on the team but their results have been nothing short of awful for the last couple of months. Add that Huk and Idra have clearly regressed and there's no one else ready to step up (demuslim hasn't really panned out as hyped)... I'm giving it another 2 months before there's a big shake up and iNcontrol is shown the door as captain/coach.

Any takers?
ghindo
Profile Joined March 2012
United States58 Posts
July 24 2012 04:30 GMT
#60
On July 24 2012 11:21 mysteriousbox wrote:
Anyone want to take bets on how long until there's a big shake up in the EG team? Nothing against anyone on the team but their results have been nothing short of awful for the last couple of months. Add that Huk and Idra have clearly regressed and there's no one else ready to step up (demuslim hasn't really panned out as hyped)... I'm giving it another 2 months before there's a big shake up and iNcontrol is shown the door as captain/coach.

Any takers?
I really doubt it. What Incontrol might lack as a player he more than compensates as a caster/personality. It'll be a long time before Incontrol is cut from EG. Plus, EG's results haven't been phenomenal, but they've still been quite good. Not to mention players are supposed to have dips in performance -- nobody can play great forever (Flash excluded).
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22013
firebathero 2201
Bisu 720
Hyuk 443
Horang2 272
BeSt 210
Sexy 123
EffOrt 121
Larva 120
Leta 112
[ Show more ]
Soma 98
Light 94
Killer 83
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 52
ToSsGirL 48
Rush 41
Pusan 40
soO 40
Sharp 37
Yoon 36
Barracks 33
Shinee 25
Bale 23
Aegong 21
NaDa 18
Sacsri 18
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 16
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Fuzer 181
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1254
byalli795
kRYSTAL_51
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1072
crisheroes778
Other Games
gofns34286
singsing1717
olofmeister1068
Mew2King99
ArmadaUGS67
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2342
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 48m
OSC
11h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 48m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.