• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:00
CEST 00:00
KST 07:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9233 users

[July] SC2 General Discussion - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
omen.dead
Profile Joined July 2012
Poland1 Post
July 24 2012 10:39 GMT
#61
Please can somone help me? i need to know where could i get the replay of this game
and if i download the replay file where do i put it in sc2 folder so i can watch it?
MentalGNT
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark1264 Posts
July 24 2012 10:40 GMT
#62
On July 24 2012 01:28 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
Does anyone know if their's Grandmaster for 2v2 on Korea server?? Seems like it but not anywhere else :O
http://sc2ranks.com/kr/3185730/llllllllllll

Looks like a bug... Notice how he has the exact same amount of points/wins/losses on both 1v1 and 2v2.

I would like a GM for 2v2 though. I could actually get in ^_^


On another note: My liquibet seems bugged. Sometimes it votes for the player in the next match. For instance, today I wanted to vote for Curious against Creator, but ended up voting for MMA O.o Has anyone else experienced this?

Picture in spoiler.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
What a player
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 24 2012 16:28 GMT
#63
Post that in Website Feedback MentalGNT. Please.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
thurst0n
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States611 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-24 22:46:38
July 24 2012 22:40 GMT
#64
How come there is no countdown to the TSL on liquipedia like other tournaments have paid to have there. Can liquid not afford to advertise on it's own site? Discuss amongst yourselves..

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm trolling with the speculation, but seriously I think it would look pretty up there..I see no reason for TSL not to be up there :-/






On July 24 2012 19:39 omen.dead wrote:
Please can somone help me? i need to know where could i get the replay of this game [removed] and if i download the replay file where do i put it in sc2 folder so i can watch it?


Day 9 puts that on his site for new dailies. day9.tv
Looks like he didnt do it for all his old ones (i don't blame him, most of those replays are probably long gone)
Basically you should watch more recent dailies, the metagame was a lot different for daily 399. It's already daily 483 tonight i think.. anyway

Once you download a replay, if you haven't changed your default folder for replays. put it into documents/starcraft 2/accounts/######/1-S2-######/Replays

Good luck.
P.S. I'm nub. If you'd like you can follow me @xthurst but its not worth it ill be honest
courtpanda
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
866 Posts
July 24 2012 23:28 GMT
#65
i was just wondering:

does the G in GSL stand for "Global" or "GOM"?
JonathanMerklin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States72 Posts
July 25 2012 00:34 GMT
#66
On July 25 2012 08:28 courtpanda wrote:
i was just wondering:

does the G in GSL stand for "Global" or "GOM"?


I would assume global; GOMTV is just the sponsor. I'm basing this off of mostly Liquipedia's page for GSL.

Also, I'd like to ask a pretty simple question, if anyone knows: has ActionJesuz officially retired from Starcraft? Even if he 6/7-pooled every game at DH Winter 2010, he still had to fight through a 64-man BYOC qualifier to get to group stages, so I assume he was at least decent at the game; yet he appears in neither of the brackets for the WCS Denmark Qualifiers.

This leads me to believe he either (a) did not want to try for WCS or (b) had quit.

Thanks in advance!
"The object of the game is to win. If they can't counter that, they're the ones with the problem, not you." - Nemephosis
Kaitokid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany1327 Posts
July 25 2012 00:40 GMT
#67
On July 25 2012 09:34 JonathanMerklin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 08:28 courtpanda wrote:
i was just wondering:

does the G in GSL stand for "Global" or "GOM"?


I would assume global; GOMTV is just the sponsor. I'm basing this off of mostly Liquipedia's page for GSL.

Also, I'd like to ask a pretty simple question, if anyone knows: has ActionJesuz officially retired from Starcraft? Even if he 6/7-pooled every game at DH Winter 2010, he still had to fight through a 64-man BYOC qualifier to get to group stages, so I assume he was at least decent at the game; yet he appears in neither of the brackets for the WCS Denmark Qualifiers.

This leads me to believe he either (a) did not want to try for WCS or (b) had quit.

Thanks in advance!


he either quit or plays at an extremely low level now. last time I saw him play was like 8 months ago
followZeRoX
Profile Joined March 2011
Serbia1451 Posts
July 25 2012 15:04 GMT
#68
I have one question which doesent suit any thread. How much leagues are lwft in bw to be olayed? I meant to ask when we can expect bw pros to train sc2 fulltime?
ghindo
Profile Joined March 2012
United States58 Posts
July 25 2012 15:12 GMT
#69
On July 26 2012 00:04 Nawe wrote:
I have one question which doesent suit any thread. How much leagues are lwft in bw to be olayed? I meant to ask when we can expect bw pros to train sc2 fulltime?
I think October is when everybody switches to SC2 fulltime IIRC.
followZeRoX
Profile Joined March 2011
Serbia1451 Posts
July 25 2012 16:28 GMT
#70
Thx!
LHG
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1 Post
July 26 2012 02:38 GMT
#71
Can someone take a look at my reddit link about professional SC2?http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/x3obu/iama_request_pro_starcraft_team_recruiter/
ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKE ^^
LDub
Profile Joined March 2011
25 Posts
July 26 2012 03:12 GMT
#72
On July 16 2012 11:03 MCXD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 08:56 M7Jagger wrote:
How come there are no black progamers?


There are plenty, but not in the RTS community. Most of them seem to be in the fighting game community.



...imagine that
doktorLucifer
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States855 Posts
July 27 2012 07:18 GMT
#73
I might finally start playing SC2. I played a few games with a diamond(?) league friend, almost won 2 or 3 of them.

So I kinda know how to use Terran. I heard T is considered imba now. Should i just learn+mass game on just one build? Or is this practice method less effective than it was in BW?
CrazyShot
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1 Post
July 27 2012 10:52 GMT
#74
Hey guys, I'm not really sure where to put this, so I guess I'll put it here. Sorry if it's wrong.

The GSL sponsor, Monsieur J, is a skin and hair company. I want to buy their soft wax hair product to support the company that supports StarCraft, but the entire website is in Korean and I don't really know how to go about navigating the site, or if they will even ship to me in California.

If anyone could help, that would be awesome!
Here is the link: http://monsieurj.com/flash/popup.html

I can get all the way to the order form page, I think, but am at a complete loss from there.
Do what you love, love what you do.
emrextreme
Profile Joined July 2012
14 Posts
July 27 2012 23:12 GMT
#75
Hey, it's my first post and i'm really excited after playing the starter edition. I want to buy it immediately. But i wonder if i should wait for the expansion pack (heart of swarm) for a price drop. Will there be a significant price drop? I'll be really glad if anyone answer. Thanks in advance.
clever_us
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States329 Posts
July 28 2012 00:20 GMT
#76
On July 28 2012 08:12 emrextreme wrote:
Hey, it's my first post and i'm really excited after playing the starter edition. I want to buy it immediately. But i wonder if i should wait for the expansion pack (heart of swarm) for a price drop. Will there be a significant price drop? I'll be really glad if anyone answer. Thanks in advance.


The way I see it, if you pay around 40 dollars for SC2 now and (hypothetically) 30 dollars for HOTS when it comes out, that's only 10 dollars more than the bundle will likely cost. Even if it's 20 dollars more... twenty extra dollars for a couple extra months of sc2 is definitely worth it imo. Also will increase your odds of getting in on the HOTS beta.

And, knowing blizzard, it could definitely be a while before HOTS even comes out
glhf <3
emrextreme
Profile Joined July 2012
14 Posts
July 28 2012 01:29 GMT
#77
On July 28 2012 09:20 clever_us wrote:
The way I see it, if you pay around 40 dollars for SC2 now and (hypothetically) 30 dollars for HOTS when it comes out, that's only 10 dollars more than the bundle will likely cost. Even if it's 20 dollars more... twenty extra dollars for a couple extra months of sc2 is definitely worth it imo. Also will increase your odds of getting in on the HOTS beta.And, knowing blizzard, it could definitely be a while before HOTS even comes out


Thank you. Guess i'm gonna buy the game.
NVRLand
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden203 Posts
July 28 2012 21:26 GMT
#78
What is Jinro up to atm? I know that he streams a lot but has he quit playing seriously? Disappointed to not see him in the Nordic Nationals :/
Bippzy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1466 Posts
July 28 2012 21:40 GMT
#79
On July 29 2012 06:26 NVRLand wrote:
What is Jinro up to atm? I know that he streams a lot but has he quit playing seriously? Disappointed to not see him in the Nordic Nationals :/

Isn't jinny still in korea so how could he be in the nordic wcs?
LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK
Duval
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Belgium144 Posts
July 28 2012 22:29 GMT
#80
On July 29 2012 06:40 Bippzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 06:26 NVRLand wrote:
What is Jinro up to atm? I know that he streams a lot but has he quit playing seriously? Disappointed to not see him in the Nordic Nationals :/

Isn't jinny still in korea so how could he be in the nordic wcs?


Naniwa is also still in Korea and he is participating the WCS for Sweden.
It doesn't matter where you live afaik, just your nationality.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 216
MaD[AoV]32
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4128
Fnx 597
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6970
FrodaN642
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason34
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur803
• imaqtpie756
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h
Patches Events
18h
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.