• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:35
CEST 15:35
KST 22:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)44Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8803 users

Breadth of Gameplay in SC2 - Page 69

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 113 Next
NEW IN-GAME CHANNEL: FRB
MNdakota
Profile Joined March 2012
United States512 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 20:56:11
March 23 2012 20:55 GMT
#1361
On March 24 2012 05:41 Severedevil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 05:36 MNdakota wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:32 Severedevil wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:10 MNdakota wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:01 Severedevil wrote:
A standard BW main (9 mineral patches) produce slightly more minerals/minute than a standard SC2 main (8 mineral patches.)

8-mineral mains and 6 minerals in every other base is a closer match to Broodwar than is 6 minerals in all bases.


We are NOT trying to make this like Brood War

You partly are, and you're using Brood War mining to lend credence to the reduced-resource mains. Brood War mining does not support reducing the 8 mineral mains to 6 mineral mains, unless you use faulty data.

we're just trying to make StarCraft 2 better than it is now. Barrin has made that perfectly clear I believe.

However, I disagree that tampering with the mains will improve gameplay, and I think it cripples any possibility of the pro scene incorporating your new style of maps because it would break every opening. I think 8m 2g mains are a good thing, and are here to stay.


What would happen if someone expanded to a main in a four player map?

The same thing as happened in Broodwar -- they'd have one extra-valuable mining base, with the option of tying it to that base's natural for two mining bases with one choke.


Yeah but this isn't Brood War... this is StarCraft 2. 6m1hyg is how I see it. Maybe one mineral only base, and a base that is highly exposed have two geysers. Devolution has this concept.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2121 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 21:00:55
March 23 2012 20:56 GMT
#1362
People really like the 1hg solution with atleast 4000 in a guiser, as 2 gas makes the game to deathball ish
1hg with 100 min cost and increased build time to 40 minutes should do
John 15:13
Gfire
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1699 Posts
March 23 2012 20:57 GMT
#1363
High yield geysers, I suppose, could be used at further away expansions in that case. It would be another incentive to expand, the worker-efficient gas income. I'd be fine with 2lyg on main and nat and then 1hyg beyond that (or 2hyg for a gas heavy expo.) On the other hand, requiring more workers for gas could have a greater focus on decision making, and players could actually do things like delay certain gases or mine with fewer workers even in the later stages of the game. I think more testing is needed to decide if one is better. The higher need for workers in gas makes worker production more important throughout the game, and I don't have a problem with players having 120 workers in a game, either.

It would be good for the end result to be that it is a base-by-base consideration for the map designer. It could be standard to use either 2lyg or 1hyg on any base in the map, and could be used to balance maps and to strengthen their identities or change the value of certain expos to promote better games.

Here's a preview of my new map, and I need to come up with a name for it.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
all's fair in love and melodies
MNdakota
Profile Joined March 2012
United States512 Posts
March 23 2012 20:59 GMT
#1364
On March 24 2012 05:57 Gfire wrote:
High yield geysers, I suppose, could be used at further away expansions in that case. It would be another incentive to expand, the worker-efficient gas income. I'd be fine with 2lyg on main and nat and then 1hyg beyond that (or 2hyg for a gas heavy expo.) On the other hand, requiring more workers for gas could have a greater focus on decision making, and players could actually do things like delay certain gases or mine with fewer workers even in the later stages of the game. I think more testing is needed to decide if one is better. The higher need for workers in gas makes worker production more important throughout the game, and I don't have a problem with players having 120 workers in a game, either.

It would be good for the end result to be that it is a base-by-base consideration for the map designer. It could be standard to use either 2lyg or 1hyg on any base in the map, and could be used to balance maps and to strengthen their identities or change the value of certain expos to promote better games.

Here's a preview of my new map, and I need to come up with a name for it.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Awesome looking map, keep up the work Gfire!

I'll have to try it out once it's finished.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2121 Posts
March 23 2012 21:02 GMT
#1365
On March 24 2012 05:57 Gfire wrote:
High yield geysers, I suppose, could be used at further away expansions in that case. It would be another incentive to expand, the worker-efficient gas income. I'd be fine with 2lyg on main and nat and then 1hyg beyond that (or 2hyg for a gas heavy expo.) On the other hand, requiring more workers for gas could have a greater focus on decision making, and players could actually do things like delay certain gases or mine with fewer workers even in the later stages of the game. I think more testing is needed to decide if one is better. The higher need for workers in gas makes worker production more important throughout the game, and I don't have a problem with players having 120 workers in a game, either.

It would be good for the end result to be that it is a base-by-base consideration for the map designer. It could be standard to use either 2lyg or 1hyg on any base in the map, and could be used to balance maps and to strengthen their identities or change the value of certain expos to promote better games.

Here's a preview of my new map, and I need to come up with a name for it.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Southern Ruins?
South Wall?
Southern Post?
John 15:13
madsweepslol
Profile Joined February 2010
161 Posts
March 23 2012 21:19 GMT
#1366
On March 24 2012 05:55 MNdakota wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 05:41 Severedevil wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:36 MNdakota wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:32 Severedevil wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:10 MNdakota wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:01 Severedevil wrote:
A standard BW main (9 mineral patches) produce slightly more minerals/minute than a standard SC2 main (8 mineral patches.)

8-mineral mains and 6 minerals in every other base is a closer match to Broodwar than is 6 minerals in all bases.


We are NOT trying to make this like Brood War

You partly are, and you're using Brood War mining to lend credence to the reduced-resource mains. Brood War mining does not support reducing the 8 mineral mains to 6 mineral mains, unless you use faulty data.

we're just trying to make StarCraft 2 better than it is now. Barrin has made that perfectly clear I believe.

However, I disagree that tampering with the mains will improve gameplay, and I think it cripples any possibility of the pro scene incorporating your new style of maps because it would break every opening. I think 8m 2g mains are a good thing, and are here to stay.


What would happen if someone expanded to a main in a four player map?

The same thing as happened in Broodwar -- they'd have one extra-valuable mining base, with the option of tying it to that base's natural for two mining bases with one choke.


Yeah but this isn't Brood War... this is StarCraft 2. 6m1hyg is how I see it. Maybe one mineral only base, and a base that is highly exposed have two geysers. Devolution has this concept.

You're not trying to recreate bw, but you're trying to make 2 more similar in that you want more bases/harass/battles, yes? I think his point stands - 8m mains and 6m expos still encourages more expos, and even with other mains being bigger prizes, the longer supply lines to take and defend those other mains still leads to more harass and battles.
MNdakota
Profile Joined March 2012
United States512 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 21:24:00
March 23 2012 21:22 GMT
#1367
On March 24 2012 06:19 madsweepslol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 05:55 MNdakota wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:41 Severedevil wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:36 MNdakota wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:32 Severedevil wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:10 MNdakota wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:01 Severedevil wrote:
A standard BW main (9 mineral patches) produce slightly more minerals/minute than a standard SC2 main (8 mineral patches.)

8-mineral mains and 6 minerals in every other base is a closer match to Broodwar than is 6 minerals in all bases.


We are NOT trying to make this like Brood War

You partly are, and you're using Brood War mining to lend credence to the reduced-resource mains. Brood War mining does not support reducing the 8 mineral mains to 6 mineral mains, unless you use faulty data.

we're just trying to make StarCraft 2 better than it is now. Barrin has made that perfectly clear I believe.

However, I disagree that tampering with the mains will improve gameplay, and I think it cripples any possibility of the pro scene incorporating your new style of maps because it would break every opening. I think 8m 2g mains are a good thing, and are here to stay.


What would happen if someone expanded to a main in a four player map?

The same thing as happened in Broodwar -- they'd have one extra-valuable mining base, with the option of tying it to that base's natural for two mining bases with one choke.


Yeah but this isn't Brood War... this is StarCraft 2. 6m1hyg is how I see it. Maybe one mineral only base, and a base that is highly exposed have two geysers. Devolution has this concept.

You're not trying to recreate bw, but you're trying to make 2 more similar in that you want more bases/harass/battles, yes? I think his point stands - 8m mains and 6m expos still encourages more expos, and even with other mains being bigger prizes, the longer supply lines to take and defend those other mains still leads to more harass and battles.


No comment. No need to argue I guess. If you really want, just play the game how you want to play it. We'll do what we do. Ok? Thanks.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.
yakitate304
Profile Joined April 2009
United States655 Posts
March 23 2012 21:24 GMT
#1368
On March 24 2012 05:57 Gfire wrote:
High yield geysers, I suppose, could be used at further away expansions in that case. It would be another incentive to expand, the worker-efficient gas income. I'd be fine with 2lyg on main and nat and then 1hyg beyond that (or 2hyg for a gas heavy expo.) On the other hand, requiring more workers for gas could have a greater focus on decision making, and players could actually do things like delay certain gases or mine with fewer workers even in the later stages of the game. I think more testing is needed to decide if one is better. The higher need for workers in gas makes worker production more important throughout the game, and I don't have a problem with players having 120 workers in a game, either.

It would be good for the end result to be that it is a base-by-base consideration for the map designer. It could be standard to use either 2lyg or 1hyg on any base in the map, and could be used to balance maps and to strengthen their identities or change the value of certain expos to promote better games.

Here's a preview of my new map, and I need to come up with a name for it.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Name suggestions:

-Dire Rift
-Bermuda Triangle
-Lost Canyon



Anyways, I'm currently streaming/obsing/playing some low resource games with some people from the 7m channel. Check it out if you wish!

Yaki's Streaming Madness: twitch.tv/YakiSC ||| FRB Grand Tournament Organizer ||| @YakiStarCraft ||| Youtube.com/YakiStarCraft
MNdakota
Profile Joined March 2012
United States512 Posts
March 23 2012 21:27 GMT
#1369
On March 24 2012 06:24 yakitate304 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 05:57 Gfire wrote:
High yield geysers, I suppose, could be used at further away expansions in that case. It would be another incentive to expand, the worker-efficient gas income. I'd be fine with 2lyg on main and nat and then 1hyg beyond that (or 2hyg for a gas heavy expo.) On the other hand, requiring more workers for gas could have a greater focus on decision making, and players could actually do things like delay certain gases or mine with fewer workers even in the later stages of the game. I think more testing is needed to decide if one is better. The higher need for workers in gas makes worker production more important throughout the game, and I don't have a problem with players having 120 workers in a game, either.

It would be good for the end result to be that it is a base-by-base consideration for the map designer. It could be standard to use either 2lyg or 1hyg on any base in the map, and could be used to balance maps and to strengthen their identities or change the value of certain expos to promote better games.

Here's a preview of my new map, and I need to come up with a name for it.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Name suggestions:

-Dire Rift
-Bermuda Triangle
-Lost Canyon



Anyways, I'm currently streaming/obsing/playing some low resource games with some people from the 7m channel. Check it out if you wish!



Hey man, I'll tune in!

I'll follow for support also!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.
yakitate304
Profile Joined April 2009
United States655 Posts
March 23 2012 21:28 GMT
#1370
Sorry, having internet issues ATM so stream will be down for a bit, but I"ll be back shortly.
Yaki's Streaming Madness: twitch.tv/YakiSC ||| FRB Grand Tournament Organizer ||| @YakiStarCraft ||| Youtube.com/YakiStarCraft
madsweepslol
Profile Joined February 2010
161 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 21:41:26
March 23 2012 21:41 GMT
#1371
On March 24 2012 06:22 MNdakota wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 06:19 madsweepslol wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:55 MNdakota wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:41 Severedevil wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:36 MNdakota wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:32 Severedevil wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:10 MNdakota wrote:
On March 24 2012 05:01 Severedevil wrote:
A standard BW main (9 mineral patches) produce slightly more minerals/minute than a standard SC2 main (8 mineral patches.)

8-mineral mains and 6 minerals in every other base is a closer match to Broodwar than is 6 minerals in all bases.


We are NOT trying to make this like Brood War

You partly are, and you're using Brood War mining to lend credence to the reduced-resource mains. Brood War mining does not support reducing the 8 mineral mains to 6 mineral mains, unless you use faulty data.

we're just trying to make StarCraft 2 better than it is now. Barrin has made that perfectly clear I believe.

However, I disagree that tampering with the mains will improve gameplay, and I think it cripples any possibility of the pro scene incorporating your new style of maps because it would break every opening. I think 8m 2g mains are a good thing, and are here to stay.


What would happen if someone expanded to a main in a four player map?

The same thing as happened in Broodwar -- they'd have one extra-valuable mining base, with the option of tying it to that base's natural for two mining bases with one choke.


Yeah but this isn't Brood War... this is StarCraft 2. 6m1hyg is how I see it. Maybe one mineral only base, and a base that is highly exposed have two geysers. Devolution has this concept.

You're not trying to recreate bw, but you're trying to make 2 more similar in that you want more bases/harass/battles, yes? I think his point stands - 8m mains and 6m expos still encourages more expos, and even with other mains being bigger prizes, the longer supply lines to take and defend those other mains still leads to more harass and battles.


No comment. No need to argue I guess. If you really want, just play the game how you want to play it. We'll do what we do. Ok? Thanks.

Ok. You're welcome.
Jotoco
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil1342 Posts
March 23 2012 21:52 GMT
#1372
On March 24 2012 05:57 Gfire wrote:
High yield geysers, I suppose, could be used at further away expansions in that case. It would be another incentive to expand, the worker-efficient gas income. I'd be fine with 2lyg on main and nat and then 1hyg beyond that (or 2hyg for a gas heavy expo.) On the other hand, requiring more workers for gas could have a greater focus on decision making, and players could actually do things like delay certain gases or mine with fewer workers even in the later stages of the game. I think more testing is needed to decide if one is better. The higher need for workers in gas makes worker production more important throughout the game, and I don't have a problem with players having 120 workers in a game, either.

It would be good for the end result to be that it is a base-by-base consideration for the map designer. It could be standard to use either 2lyg or 1hyg on any base in the map, and could be used to balance maps and to strengthen their identities or change the value of certain expos to promote better games.

Here's a preview of my new map, and I need to come up with a name for it.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Call it Monster Tears or something.... I don't know why it reminds me of a Wookie (even though it doesn't look like one). So, I will say, call it "Wookie Tears"

[image loading]
yakitate304
Profile Joined April 2009
United States655 Posts
March 23 2012 22:09 GMT
#1373
On March 24 2012 06:28 yakitate304 wrote:
Sorry, having internet issues ATM so stream will be down for a bit, but I"ll be back shortly.

Just realized that MLG was on so I'm going to put off streaming until later, gotta get my MLG fix!
Yaki's Streaming Madness: twitch.tv/YakiSC ||| FRB Grand Tournament Organizer ||| @YakiStarCraft ||| Youtube.com/YakiStarCraft
TheRealPaciFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1049 Posts
March 23 2012 22:35 GMT
#1374
Map looks purdy!

South Station?
Second favorite strategy game of all time: Starcraft. First: Go (aka Wei Qi, Paduk, or Igo)
OldManSenex
Profile Joined June 2011
United States130 Posts
March 23 2012 23:57 GMT
#1375
Because of the terrain shift:

City Limits?
Borderlands?

For FRB shoutcasts and analysis check out www.youtube.com/wiseoldsenex
HypertonicHydroponic
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
437 Posts
March 24 2012 00:33 GMT
#1376
Just thought I'd give my new and improved feedback on alternating 2lyg with 1hyg every two bases. I downloaded 6m Devolution and modified it for myself to test. I didn't create a new Sparse Vespene Geyser (calling Blizz?) yet, I just changed the gas rate on the normal Vespene to 3. Then in the main I put two of the "low yield" geysers, also in the third, and also for the three bases at 12/6. The mineral only remained mineral only, and the natural and far corner (10/4) bases I left as Rich Vespene Geysers. I also made the Rich Vespene at 3750, and the Sparse Vespene at 1875 to keep everything proportional.

I played a few games (Test Document feature, so, dumb A.I. is dumb) but I felt that just macroing there it felt much more of an even curve as far as tech goes, and by that I mean it felt kind of like the tech curve of 8m2g, only slowed to the proportion you think it would if you reduced economy by 25%.

And throughout the game I felt like my income was pretty even and building timings and unit production was fairly even.

However, while I felt that the tech rushing was mitigated by having a 2lyg main, I also felt like I had a little less flexibility to expand right away since the reduced mineral income had to be used more toward gas (75 + 50 + 50 + 50 = 1/2 CC/Hatch/Nexus). In 1hyg, I felt the ability to grab some quick tech and not have to use those extra minerals right away toward workers/gas building/supply gave more flexibility to expand very quickly to the natural.

So while I still think that it is potentially dangerous to have 1hyg in the main for some crazy tech rushes, I also think that it promotes the first expansion better to have only a single geyser in the main. After this I think it is good to balance out the average workers-required-per-expansion-for-optimal-harvest-rate to 12 minerals, 4.5 gas.

I am going to do some tests the other way, (switching the main to be 1hyg, and natural to be 2lyg) but I predicting that way will feel the best.

(Note, I changed minerals all back to 1500 for this test.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, watching the ultra rush was really cool on Senex/Pull's cast. I have been trying to see how long it takes to rush to certain units (with 1hyg particularly) and see if there is any viability out of them earlier on since there is a slower rate of T1 units to counter them. So far I'm thinking that early T3 will have a place to some degree and that it will be interesting to see what develops, like if P gets out an early carrier vs an early BC for T.
[P] The Watery Archives -- http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=279070
MNdakota
Profile Joined March 2012
United States512 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 00:49:25
March 24 2012 00:45 GMT
#1377
Why don't we just KISS? (Keep it simple stupid).

6m1hyg; all of these other variables are confusing. :/
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.
Polygamy
Profile Joined January 2010
Austria1114 Posts
March 24 2012 00:53 GMT
#1378
I know MLG is on right now but in general it would be great if we could get more players in CHANNEL 7M on NA
Channel 7M is where all the testing of this new concept is happening. There are a lot of games going on that you can OB or play in. Many of them are being casted.
We also have a King of The Hill most nights.

See you there.
Sketchius
Profile Joined March 2012
United States8 Posts
March 24 2012 01:02 GMT
#1379
It seems that having a combination of high yield and low yield geysers might be able to solve all the problems, but I feel like it requires too much of an explaination from a casting standpoint, and increases the learning curve for beginners. On the other hand, I think having bases with no gas or double high yield gas (if we go with 6m1hyg) are easy to understand. I agree with the sentiment that 6m2lyg might require too many workers per base. It's looking more and more like 6m1hyg is the best contender.
MNdakota
Profile Joined March 2012
United States512 Posts
March 24 2012 01:06 GMT
#1380
On March 24 2012 10:02 Sketchius wrote:
It seems that having a combination of high yield and low yield geysers might be able to solve all the problems, but I feel like it requires too much of an explaination from a casting standpoint, and increases the learning curve for beginners. On the other hand, I think having bases with no gas or double high yield gas (if we go with 6m1hyg) are easy to understand. I agree with the sentiment that 6m2lyg might require too many workers per base. It's looking more and more like 6m1hyg is the best contender.


Yes, I agree entirely! At the moment, Devolution has a base where there's no gas; just minerals. One with two high yields and 6 minerals. But I don't like the idea of bases with 2 low yield gases and then one with one 1 low yield- it's just like fuck man. Let's not get confusing on this... -_-
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 113 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1063
ComeBackTV 352
TaKeTV 286
SteadfastSC283
LamboSC2232
Rex106
IndyStarCraft 75
EnkiAlexander 42
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 283
LamboSC2 232
ProTech146
Rex 106
IndyStarCraft 75
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39033
Shuttle 2616
Bisu 1005
Horang2 869
Jaedong 808
Mini 778
EffOrt 679
Light 510
Soma 389
BeSt 349
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 337
firebathero 329
Stork 268
Snow 205
Rush 185
ZerO 169
Zeus 161
ggaemo 135
Last 108
Leta 87
Pusan 78
hero 76
sorry 72
Killer 71
Sea.KH 55
Sharp 46
Mong 45
Mind 39
soO 31
Shinee 30
Aegong 28
Shine 26
Free 25
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
NotJumperer 18
HiyA 17
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 9
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
zelot 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7289
qojqva1576
Dendi883
Fuzer 132
420jenkins86
Counter-Strike
markeloff146
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 172
Other Games
gofns35600
singsing2307
olofmeister1229
B2W.Neo1054
Mlord250
DeMusliM201
Livibee163
Hui .150
Liquid`VortiX130
ArmadaUGS119
Mew2King111
QueenE90
ZerO(Twitch)15
Railgan11
Chillindude11
ToD10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1849
League of Legends
• Jankos2339
• Nemesis1729
• TFBlade790
Other Games
• WagamamaTV165
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 25m
Stellar Fest
23h 25m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.