• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:22
CEST 00:22
KST 07:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)16Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9288 users

UI still sub-par 2 years later. Why don't we care? - Page 74

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 87 Next
Rkynick
Profile Joined December 2011
85 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-06 23:39:03
March 06 2012 23:38 GMT
#1461
A perspective: A while back, I made a custom SC2 map. Trying to get it filled was torture, I had no other option than to try to pick up players out of the custom games chat.
I managed to get the map played (non-full) a handful of times over the course of a month.

To contrast: a few weeks ago, I made a BW UMS map. No trouble getting it played at all.

Why is SC2 still so much worse for map development?
We need a custom lobby system.
tomwizz
Profile Joined October 2010
524 Posts
March 06 2012 23:53 GMT
#1462
On March 07 2012 08:21 zachMEISTER wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 08:05 CherubDown wrote:
The Diablo 3 community is equally concerned about this. One really great guy on the Diablofans forums did a mockup of Battlenet 2.0 for Diablo 3: http://www.diablofans.com/topic/35494-new-battlenet-mockup/

link to image


Is that because the D3 BNet looks horrible as well?

yeah, they use same system(2.0) and everything same as sc2 i think.
EienShinwa
Profile Joined May 2010
United States655 Posts
March 06 2012 23:55 GMT
#1463
I don't understand why there is no Custom Game Lobby. For what stupid reason would Blizzard believe a Popularity ranking system would work, and to add onto that, make us unable to see which games are made and which aren't. And WHY won't Blizzard respond to all these forums. All I can come up with is that Blizzard doesn't give two damns anymore.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Art_of_Kill
Profile Joined September 2003
Zaire1232 Posts
March 07 2012 00:57 GMT
#1464
On March 07 2012 08:05 CherubDown wrote:
The Diablo 3 community is equally concerned about this. One really great guy on the Diablofans forums did a mockup of Battlenet 2.0 for Diablo 3: http://www.diablofans.com/topic/35494-new-battlenet-mockup/

link to image


looks so much better then the original
TLT07 ===> *winner* <===TLT08
ilikeredheads
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1995 Posts
March 07 2012 02:14 GMT
#1465
I think the lack of improvements or announcement of any new changes is a clear sign that Bnet2.0 sits pretty damn low on Blizzard's priorities. The fact they've failed to implement simple features like chat channels or the ability to watch replays together is a good sign that they just odn't care. The whole purpose of bnet2.0 is to allow them to control everything. Their main concern is to spam expansions.and milk $$$.
JackDT
Profile Joined January 2012
724 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-07 02:29:04
March 07 2012 02:26 GMT
#1466
On March 07 2012 08:38 Rkynick wrote:
A perspective: A while back, I made a custom SC2 map. Trying to get it filled was torture, I had no other option than to try to pick up players out of the custom games chat.
I managed to get the map played (non-full) a handful of times over the course of a month.

To contrast: a few weeks ago, I made a BW UMS map. No trouble getting it played at all.

Why is SC2 still so much worse for map development?
We need a custom lobby system.


I keep trying to get inside their heads and wonder what they are thinking when they designed it like this. It's no fun from the player side either. There are tons and tons of cool looking maps in the list but you can only find players for the 2% of them that are popular, so those are the only ones you pick. Awesome interface design guys.

And Blizzard seems to think the problem is the popularity system, and that adding 'up and comers' or whatever will fix it. That's not the problem! I should be able to pick the least popular map in the system and there should be some screen that someone else can see that I'm waiting to play this. I still might not find any but I'd have a chance. I'm so sick of not being able to try out fun looking maps.

The only explanation I can think of is that the developers at Blizzard just don't play many custom games, and any official map is automatically popular so they don't run into issues there. So they just don't understand the problem at all. It's so weird because it's not like their interface decisions are making them more money here -- they are just discouraging map makers and players.

IronMan3
Profile Joined March 2012
31 Posts
March 07 2012 09:10 GMT
#1467
On March 07 2012 11:14 ilikeredheads wrote:
I think the lack of improvements or announcement of any new changes is a clear sign that Bnet2.0 sits pretty damn low on Blizzard's priorities. The fact they've failed to implement simple features like chat channels or the ability to watch replays together is a good sign that they just odn't care. The whole purpose of bnet2.0 is to allow them to control everything. Their main concern is to spam expansions.and milk $$$.

Yeah as soon as they were taken over by Bobby Kottick they've slapped their customers and stopped building the best games, they've started building money sucking machines.
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-07 11:17:52
March 07 2012 11:17 GMT
#1468
On March 07 2012 08:12 Shockk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 08:09 blackone wrote:
On March 06 2012 08:27 Shockk wrote:
On March 06 2012 06:26 blackone wrote:
I know the title is more the intro to a whine thread than an actual question, but I personally don't care because all I want from the SC2 UI is to give me an appropriate opponent at the click of a button, and it does that better than any game I ever played.


Thanks for the bump! Try to work on your social skills, though.

How am I supposed to respond to passive-aggressive pseudo-questions?


Well, maybe by reflecting on the quality of your posts, and reconsidering why you thought it appropriate to call a 70+ page discussion filled with concept art, videos, interviews and ongoing support across servers, leagues and continents a "whine thread".

I still think it's appropriate. How is this not a very elaborate whine thread? It's not like anyone of you was discussing anything with people of different opinions, it's just people agreeing with each other on how the don't like something. That's what I call a whine thread. And the reason I posted is when you say "Why don't we care" you don't really mean "we". You obviously do care yourself, so you're saying "why don't you guys care as much as I do" and I tried to give an answer to that. Sorry for interrupting your thread.
paddyz
Profile Joined May 2011
Ireland628 Posts
March 07 2012 11:25 GMT
#1469
I never even thought about the UI, I just accepted it fr what it was. Now that i think about it there are so many things that they could improve. I just assumed it was normal to have TL and reddit open in the background while playing SC2 and use them for a sense of community. Whenever I play SC2 and am not in a call in skype the game feels completely different. I dont know how people can play 1v1s (I dont mean vs friends in a call etc, i mean ladder or games vs ppl you dont talk to), must be so lonely and must get boring.
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
March 07 2012 11:39 GMT
#1470
On March 07 2012 20:17 blackone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 08:12 Shockk wrote:
On March 07 2012 08:09 blackone wrote:
On March 06 2012 08:27 Shockk wrote:
On March 06 2012 06:26 blackone wrote:
I know the title is more the intro to a whine thread than an actual question, but I personally don't care because all I want from the SC2 UI is to give me an appropriate opponent at the click of a button, and it does that better than any game I ever played.


Thanks for the bump! Try to work on your social skills, though.

How am I supposed to respond to passive-aggressive pseudo-questions?


Well, maybe by reflecting on the quality of your posts, and reconsidering why you thought it appropriate to call a 70+ page discussion filled with concept art, videos, interviews and ongoing support across servers, leagues and continents a "whine thread".

I still think it's appropriate. How is this not a very elaborate whine thread? It's not like anyone of you was discussing anything with people of different opinions, it's just people agreeing with each other on how the don't like something. That's what I call a whine thread. And the reason I posted is when you say "Why don't we care" you don't really mean "we". You obviously do care yourself, so you're saying "why don't you guys care as much as I do" and I tried to give an answer to that. Sorry for interrupting your thread.


Then why did you bother posting here in the first place? Except if you can't help being a jerk, that is.
Not_That
Profile Joined April 2011
287 Posts
March 07 2012 13:30 GMT
#1471
I've stopped playing Starcraft 2 for the reasons which are obvious to everyone. This thread is the first glimmer of hope I have in a while. I thought I'll post my 2 lines which will get lost in the ocean, but it's all I can do.
Belha
Profile Joined December 2010
Italy2850 Posts
March 07 2012 17:12 GMT
#1472
Just check Dota 2 UI.

Is like 10 years ahead from bnet "2.0" : (

Chicken gank op
Treehead
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
999 Posts
March 07 2012 18:10 GMT
#1473
On March 07 2012 04:40 Piledriver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 03:19 Treehead wrote:
Having written all that, I think I'm starting to see why the chat features are going away.

When I think back on wow's history, I remember we used to have a lot of freedom in how we treated others. You could (and still can, though its harder to do it meaningfully) kill someone very low level and "camp" them. You could be as much of a good guy or a jerk to others in your guild as you wanted (though, for obvious social reasons, these "jerky" types of guilds didn't last). You could kill another player or /wave. But people complained - not that they shouldn't be able to do these things, but that other people shouldn't have been able to alter their game experience. This is the reason these features keep getting cut out - lately whenever Blizzard gives two people a means to interact, they will get complaints if they don't like the way the interactions are headed (with WoW, this should've been expected and ignored, but it wasn't).

So now, when they want to add the potential to chat, to see other players, to meet new people - they have to ask themselves "could something bad happen to the player during these interactions?" and the answer is always "yes". But then, they reason, won't they come back and complain if bad things do happen? This line of reasoning (I'm willing to bet) is why they won't give you the stuff you should be able to have - they're afraid that if they give you a length of rope you'll hang yourself with it, and then cause a customer service issue asking why the rope they gave you was so "hang-able". Of course, this line of reasoning is ridiculous (with no chat, there's no people to do you wrong, but there's also just no people, hence the complaint behind this thread)... but I'm guessing that's the reason.



Griefing low level players is not "interaction". Its just trolling where the low level players have no control over what happens to them. Imagine a scenario where you're on TL.net, and I could just keep deleting your posts over and over again (every time you post), and you have no control because you joined TL 5 months after me and have half my posts. Thats exactly what griefing was. It just wasted new players time. I levelled my first character the hard way on a PvP server towards the end of Vanilla wow, and I would be literally mortified everytime I went to Stranglethorn Vale. Usually after I got killed the first couple of times, I would just log out and come back the next day, hoping that I wouldn't get griefed another day.

While the rest of your post makes sense, your first half is totally counterproductive, and IMO reinforces why controls should exist in the first place.


You don't have to tell me that griefing in wow is not the same thing as chat channels in SC2. I know it's a ridiculous stretch of the truth. The reason I write it so sensibly is to illustrate that to someone who doesn't know all that much about video games (insert investors/executives here) it DOES sound sensible. I'm not trying to illustrate why it makes sense, I'm trying to illustrate why it *looks* like it makes sense.

On March 07 2012 04:44 Chessz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 03:19 Treehead wrote:
Having written all that, I think I'm starting to see why the chat features are going away.

When I think back on wow's history, I remember we used to have a lot of freedom in how we treated others. You could (and still can, though its harder to do it meaningfully) kill someone very low level and "camp" them. You could be as much of a good guy or a jerk to others in your guild as you wanted (though, for obvious social reasons, these "jerky" types of guilds didn't last). You could kill another player or /wave. But people complained - not that they shouldn't be able to do these things, but that other people shouldn't have been able to alter their game experience. This is the reason these features keep getting cut out - lately whenever Blizzard gives two people a means to interact, they will get complaints if they don't like the way the interactions are headed (with WoW, this should've been expected and ignored, but it wasn't).

So now, when they want to add the potential to chat, to see other players, to meet new people - they have to ask themselves "could something bad happen to the player during these interactions?" and the answer is always "yes". But then, they reason, won't they come back and complain if bad things do happen? This line of reasoning (I'm willing to bet) is why they won't give you the stuff you should be able to have - they're afraid that if they give you a length of rope you'll hang yourself with it, and then cause a customer service issue asking why the rope they gave you was so "hang-able". Of course, this line of reasoning is ridiculous (with no chat, there's no people to do you wrong, but there's also just no people, hence the complaint behind this thread)... but I'm guessing that's the reason.


I understand this logic but it's still completely idiotic. Did people really complain about that stuff in WoW? (I played several years starting with vanilla). I know that world PVP could cause problems in some starting areas, but thats much less common cause of battlegrounds, and I miss it a lot even if sometimes it was borderline griefing, for my faction/guild it was some of the funnest times ever as a social gaming experience.

With any kind of online experience (games or otherwise), you risk "anonymous" interactions that could be good or bad. The good ones usually outweigh the bad though, and in 1.0 you could just /squelch trolls or BM and that was the end of it. Funny thing is, I've actually ignored/blocked WAY more people in Sc2 than I ever did in War3 because the current setup actually *encourages* in-game and post-game BM, because everything seems autonomous and disconnected from eachother that theres no reason not to BM someone (In fact, you can still send messages to a person you're ignoring. Everyone has experienced the ignore/unignore trash talk BM and it's retarded). It's not like the two players exit their game to a chatroom, where one could brag or talk about their results to an audience, etc. (And, with hundreds of meaningless divisions, there's no way you were better than another person, and with no bo3 option there's no way to control or encourage any kind of manner through all these one-time interactions.)

I'm trying to come up with a good analogy but it's difficult because the premise is so stupid..


Yes, it is idiotic. And yes, people did complain - lots of people, and about everything. The phrase "let me guess, someone stole your sweet roll" comes to mind.
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
March 08 2012 10:36 GMT
#1474
On March 07 2012 20:39 Shockk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 20:17 blackone wrote:
On March 07 2012 08:12 Shockk wrote:
On March 07 2012 08:09 blackone wrote:
On March 06 2012 08:27 Shockk wrote:
On March 06 2012 06:26 blackone wrote:
I know the title is more the intro to a whine thread than an actual question, but I personally don't care because all I want from the SC2 UI is to give me an appropriate opponent at the click of a button, and it does that better than any game I ever played.


Thanks for the bump! Try to work on your social skills, though.

How am I supposed to respond to passive-aggressive pseudo-questions?


Well, maybe by reflecting on the quality of your posts, and reconsidering why you thought it appropriate to call a 70+ page discussion filled with concept art, videos, interviews and ongoing support across servers, leagues and continents a "whine thread".

I still think it's appropriate. How is this not a very elaborate whine thread? It's not like anyone of you was discussing anything with people of different opinions, it's just people agreeing with each other on how the don't like something. That's what I call a whine thread. And the reason I posted is when you say "Why don't we care" you don't really mean "we". You obviously do care yourself, so you're saying "why don't you guys care as much as I do" and I tried to give an answer to that. Sorry for interrupting your thread.


Then why did you bother posting here in the first place? Except if you can't help being a jerk, that is.

Because there is a question in the title that I could answer. I thought that there was maybe an off chance that somebody was in fact interested and wanted to know why people don't care, so I posted why I don't. I didn't mean to insult anyone with that.
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 10:54:56
March 08 2012 10:50 GMT
#1475
On March 08 2012 19:36 blackone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 20:39 Shockk wrote:
On March 07 2012 20:17 blackone wrote:
On March 07 2012 08:12 Shockk wrote:
On March 07 2012 08:09 blackone wrote:
On March 06 2012 08:27 Shockk wrote:
On March 06 2012 06:26 blackone wrote:
I know the title is more the intro to a whine thread than an actual question, but I personally don't care because all I want from the SC2 UI is to give me an appropriate opponent at the click of a button, and it does that better than any game I ever played.


Thanks for the bump! Try to work on your social skills, though.

How am I supposed to respond to passive-aggressive pseudo-questions?


Well, maybe by reflecting on the quality of your posts, and reconsidering why you thought it appropriate to call a 70+ page discussion filled with concept art, videos, interviews and ongoing support across servers, leagues and continents a "whine thread".

I still think it's appropriate. How is this not a very elaborate whine thread? It's not like anyone of you was discussing anything with people of different opinions, it's just people agreeing with each other on how the don't like something. That's what I call a whine thread. And the reason I posted is when you say "Why don't we care" you don't really mean "we". You obviously do care yourself, so you're saying "why don't you guys care as much as I do" and I tried to give an answer to that. Sorry for interrupting your thread.


Then why did you bother posting here in the first place? Except if you can't help being a jerk, that is.

Because there is a question in the title that I could answer. I thought that there was maybe an off chance that somebody was in fact interested and wanted to know why people don't care, so I posted why I don't. I didn't mean to insult anyone with that.


Reread my posts. It's not your opinion I'm having an issue with, but your language. It boggles my mind that you still haven't realized this. Your input is a welcome contribution regardless of whether or not you accept my / our stance or not. Your condescending remarks are not.
dragonsuper
Profile Joined October 2010
Liechtenstein222 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 11:05:54
March 08 2012 11:03 GMT
#1476
Blizzard has obviusly failed, but many people have pointed this out from beta DAY 1.
The obviously don't care , so i don't care to play their games anymore too

Blizzard isn't Blizzard Anymore, after WOW success and Activision merger, their vision was destroyed.
Now they only want customers to squeeze not to entertain.
lol
trips
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom107 Posts
March 08 2012 11:14 GMT
#1477
On March 07 2012 08:55 EienShinwa wrote:
I don't understand why there is no Custom Game Lobby. For what stupid reason would Blizzard believe a Popularity ranking system would work, and to add onto that, make us unable to see which games are made and which aren't. And WHY won't Blizzard respond to all these forums. All I can come up with is that Blizzard doesn't give two damns anymore.

This
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Khad
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Venezuela27 Posts
March 08 2012 14:55 GMT
#1478
We need some love blizz, plz
Want to make buddies
Where to find me Khad 772
Quiero volver a ver torneos en centros comerciales!
Bodzilla
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia472 Posts
March 08 2012 15:12 GMT
#1479
I'm honestly considering dropping this game and going for LoL at the moment, and i dont even like MOBA games.

i'm just sick of being completely and utterly fucking alone
when life gives you lemons, make banelings
Matkap
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Spain627 Posts
March 08 2012 15:19 GMT
#1480
On March 09 2012 00:12 Bodzilla wrote:
I'm honestly considering dropping this game and going for LoL at the moment, and i dont even like MOBA games.

i'm just sick of being completely and utterly fucking alone


you do know that lol doesnt even have chat channels right? group replays? hey, LoL doesnt even have replays at all!!

you DO get 4 retards calling you retard all game though, really social game
A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE125
Nina 118
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16150
Artosis 323
White-Ra 316
ToSsGirL 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever312
NeuroSwarm126
League of Legends
Doublelift3980
Counter-Strike
fl0m1347
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox630
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1893
Liquid`Hasu1521
Trikslyr56
Other Games
summit1g6631
Grubby3387
ArmadaUGS1119
shahzam558
C9.Mang0271
JimRising 228
Mew2King60
ZombieGrub60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• davetesta25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Scarra1031
• Shiphtur278
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 39m
OSC
14h 39m
Stellar Fest
14h 39m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.