• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:12
CEST 02:12
KST 09:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8907 users

Evil Geniuses Sign JYP - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
697 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 35 Next All
Lobotomist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1541 Posts
December 30 2011 21:59 GMT
#261
On December 31 2011 06:46 Angelbelow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 06:45 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:41 Lobotomist wrote:
I guess the big question is where he'll train. the teamless Koreans that get picked up by foreign teams often seem sorta like the lone wolf types who are breaking out of the Korean team house system. Seems somewhat unlikely that he'll be in the slayers house. How long are huk and Idra going to be there?

I think Idra is only staying there for another month or so, I believe he mentioned that in one of the numerous interviews he got when the news came out, but I wouldn't quote me on that. HuK tends to enjoy the Korean practice regimen by the looks of it, so he might stay there for quite some time. Also, I don't think JYP leaving TSL was because of his dislike of the gaming house idea, but once again, I'm just guessing here.


He mentions that he wants to stay for at least 3 months and then hes going to feel out MLG/IPL's schedule.
ah, ok. I remembered Idra saying that he was going to be in the slayers house for a couple months, I guess I assumed eg was getting their own house or they were all moving somewhere else. I suppose jyp probably will be in the slayers house.g. Good luck to him
Teching to hive too quickly isn't just a risk: it's an ultrarisk
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
December 30 2011 22:00 GMT
#262
Personaly I thought of SangHo (Killer) rather than JYP joining EG of the two, but still a great adition to EG's roster! Congratulations to both sides and I can't wait to see JYP in HomeStory Cup IV!!
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
December 30 2011 22:01 GMT
#263
Not an EG fan, but I do like JYP. I guess it's just another instance of liking the player, disliking the team (also a fan of HuK and IdrA).

As much as I dislike PuMa's TvP, it appears to be pretty damn strong, so hopefully he can improve JYP's PvT from being crap (he's currently on a 14-loss PvT loss streak)
Scrubby-onE
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada42 Posts
December 30 2011 22:04 GMT
#264
On December 31 2011 05:30 GleaM wrote:
xDxDxD <3 EG <3 JYP <3 macro Protoss <3 this move!!!

So let's see... in a Korean style all-kill format...

HuK
DeMusliM
IdrA
JYP
PuMa...

You scared? I am.


The only players there that are considered "scary" in the korean scene, are Puma and JYP, although theyve never done well in any top Korean tournaments, theyre still good players. Can they all kill a Korean team though? No. They're no Dongraegu.
Jehct
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
New Zealand9115 Posts
December 30 2011 22:05 GMT
#265
Wow, if EG's entire A-team stay in Korea they'd be a solid team in the GSTL lolo let's see how the new pickup does in Code S ^_^
"You seem to think about this game a lot"
whereismymind
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom717 Posts
December 30 2011 22:05 GMT
#266
Good Luck
one day.. i'll lose my mind
Phobbers
Profile Joined May 2011
773 Posts
December 30 2011 22:06 GMT
#267
On December 31 2011 06:48 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 06:38 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:30 hyptonic wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:21 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:20 hyptonic wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:11 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:07 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:06 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:03 THM wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:40 itiswhatitis wrote:
[quote]
So much falsehood it makes my brain hurt. Watch Demuslim's stream sometime, just because you don't know he's a great player doesn't mean he isn't. And HuK & Idra are 2 of the few foreigners to ever be in Code S, it's a very small club. Saying they are "mediocre" is pretty ignorant and silly.


I actually completely agree with the guy that said Idra and Huk are mediocre by Korean standards. Get your definitions straight. They key here is "in Korea" or by korean standards. If they're not mediocre, what are they? Are they on the level of top korean pros, such as MVP, Nestea, MMA, MC, Leenock, DRG and Foxer? Or maybe you call top level all of the players in the GSL? Because I don't. I call the best players in the GSL top players, the medium level mediocre players, and the lower level low level.
I don't think anyone but their biggest and most blind fans would say that they are on the level of top korean pros (my definition), as they clearly are not.

Their results are also such of typical mediocre korean pros - What does Idra have accomplished in the Korean scene? One Ro8 a long time ago is the best I can think of. And Huk? A Ro8 again, plus a few of seasons in which he did not fall off of Code S. Clide didn't fall out of Code S for many many seasons, is he a top korean pro? I don't think so.
You can call Huk consistent in GSL, but you cannot call him anything more than a mediocre performer by korean standards.

Sure, if you look at them by foreign standards, they are at the top. But korean standards is way different.



You still consider MKP a top Korean pro?

Uhhh.....why wouldn't you?

As of late? I would not couple him with names like MMA MVP DRG. He is an amazing player yes, but he has been kinda "eh" these days.


Well I guess being #2 on Korean GM with a 80% win rate over 350 games means nothing then.

Ladder ≠ Lan, next please?



If we're talking about recent LANs....he took 2nd place at WCG Korea losing to MVP 1-2 in the finals. Since September he is 24-8 in LAN matches...

September is quite some time ago sir. Notice how I said "as of late", I myself am a MKP fan and he is a fantastic player. But I would say with how things are going recently, he is not a tip top pro with the likes of MVP and MMA. His recent Code S runs have been eh, and his performances at the last two MLGs were bleh.


His code s runs have sucked true, but don't know how you can say that about his mlg ones. Orlando, he made it through open bracket and then won his group and finished 5th or 6th. Providence, mkp lost to sc, but then beasted his way through the losers bracket beating sc in an extended series rematch and then eventually falling to mvp, who he never beats.

His record at orlando was 16-8 and his record at providence was 20-6.

As mkp's number 1 fanboy, I wouldn't call him top tier because his TvT is awful, but he's above mediocre too.

We agree slightly more than you think. I don't consider him top tier anymore, but he is indeed a step above mediocre, I would never call him that. I still view him to be the best bio player around town. His micro is still scary.
EG/C9/ALL/TSM
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
December 30 2011 22:07 GMT
#268
On December 31 2011 07:04 Scrubby-onE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 05:30 GleaM wrote:
xDxDxD <3 EG <3 JYP <3 macro Protoss <3 this move!!!

So let's see... in a Korean style all-kill format...

HuK
DeMusliM
IdrA
JYP
PuMa...

You scared? I am.


The only players there that are considered "scary" in the korean scene, are Puma and JYP, although theyve never done well in any top Korean tournaments, theyre still good players. Can they all kill a Korean team though? No. They're no Dongraegu.


PuMa hasnt done much in the Korean scene.. hard to argue against that. But he did have an all-kill once in the GSTL. PuMa will be putting more effort into competing in the GSL (hes only tried to qualify once before this) so we'll see if he can make it through the qualifiers and get code A.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
vojnik
Profile Joined October 2010
Macedonia923 Posts
December 30 2011 22:09 GMT
#269
wow gratz EG, nice pickup
For the swarm!
dabom88
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3483 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 22:15:02
December 30 2011 22:13 GMT
#270
On December 31 2011 07:06 Phobbers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 06:48 Canucklehead wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:38 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:30 hyptonic wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:21 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:20 hyptonic wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:11 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:07 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:06 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:03 THM wrote:
[quote]

I actually completely agree with the guy that said Idra and Huk are mediocre by Korean standards. Get your definitions straight. They key here is "in Korea" or by korean standards. If they're not mediocre, what are they? Are they on the level of top korean pros, such as MVP, Nestea, MMA, MC, Leenock, DRG and Foxer? Or maybe you call top level all of the players in the GSL? Because I don't. I call the best players in the GSL top players, the medium level mediocre players, and the lower level low level.
I don't think anyone but their biggest and most blind fans would say that they are on the level of top korean pros (my definition), as they clearly are not.

Their results are also such of typical mediocre korean pros - What does Idra have accomplished in the Korean scene? One Ro8 a long time ago is the best I can think of. And Huk? A Ro8 again, plus a few of seasons in which he did not fall off of Code S. Clide didn't fall out of Code S for many many seasons, is he a top korean pro? I don't think so.
You can call Huk consistent in GSL, but you cannot call him anything more than a mediocre performer by korean standards.

Sure, if you look at them by foreign standards, they are at the top. But korean standards is way different.



You still consider MKP a top Korean pro?

Uhhh.....why wouldn't you?

As of late? I would not couple him with names like MMA MVP DRG. He is an amazing player yes, but he has been kinda "eh" these days.


Well I guess being #2 on Korean GM with a 80% win rate over 350 games means nothing then.

Ladder ≠ Lan, next please?



If we're talking about recent LANs....he took 2nd place at WCG Korea losing to MVP 1-2 in the finals. Since September he is 24-8 in LAN matches...

September is quite some time ago sir. Notice how I said "as of late", I myself am a MKP fan and he is a fantastic player. But I would say with how things are going recently, he is not a tip top pro with the likes of MVP and MMA. His recent Code S runs have been eh, and his performances at the last two MLGs were bleh.


His code s runs have sucked true, but don't know how you can say that about his mlg ones. Orlando, he made it through open bracket and then won his group and finished 5th or 6th. Providence, mkp lost to sc, but then beasted his way through the losers bracket beating sc in an extended series rematch and then eventually falling to mvp, who he never beats.

His record at orlando was 16-8 and his record at providence was 20-6.

As mkp's number 1 fanboy, I wouldn't call him top tier because his TvT is awful, but he's above mediocre too.

We agree slightly more than you think. I don't consider him top tier anymore, but he is indeed a step above mediocre, I would never call him that. I still view him to be the best bio player around town. His micro is still scary.


I'd say MMA has proven he's better than MKP when it comes to Bio. Especially in TvT, nobody can match up to his Bio TvT. And I think he's shown he can do mech TvT as well.
You should not have to pay to watch the GSL, Proleague, or OSL at a reasonable time. That is not "fine" and it's BS to say otherwise. My sig since 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88
Symbiote
Profile Joined September 2010
United States49 Posts
December 30 2011 22:13 GMT
#271
EG = Yankees..... Buy all the best players, lose the world series. GG
Everything's ganna be alright.
twistedalpha
Profile Joined September 2010
Philippines139 Posts
December 30 2011 22:13 GMT
#272
I'm so gosu, check my post

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=298046&currentpage=139#2774
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 30 2011 22:14 GMT
#273
On December 31 2011 07:06 Phobbers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 06:48 Canucklehead wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:38 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:30 hyptonic wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:21 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:20 hyptonic wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:11 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:07 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:06 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:03 THM wrote:
[quote]

I actually completely agree with the guy that said Idra and Huk are mediocre by Korean standards. Get your definitions straight. They key here is "in Korea" or by korean standards. If they're not mediocre, what are they? Are they on the level of top korean pros, such as MVP, Nestea, MMA, MC, Leenock, DRG and Foxer? Or maybe you call top level all of the players in the GSL? Because I don't. I call the best players in the GSL top players, the medium level mediocre players, and the lower level low level.
I don't think anyone but their biggest and most blind fans would say that they are on the level of top korean pros (my definition), as they clearly are not.

Their results are also such of typical mediocre korean pros - What does Idra have accomplished in the Korean scene? One Ro8 a long time ago is the best I can think of. And Huk? A Ro8 again, plus a few of seasons in which he did not fall off of Code S. Clide didn't fall out of Code S for many many seasons, is he a top korean pro? I don't think so.
You can call Huk consistent in GSL, but you cannot call him anything more than a mediocre performer by korean standards.

Sure, if you look at them by foreign standards, they are at the top. But korean standards is way different.



You still consider MKP a top Korean pro?

Uhhh.....why wouldn't you?

As of late? I would not couple him with names like MMA MVP DRG. He is an amazing player yes, but he has been kinda "eh" these days.


Well I guess being #2 on Korean GM with a 80% win rate over 350 games means nothing then.

Ladder ≠ Lan, next please?



If we're talking about recent LANs....he took 2nd place at WCG Korea losing to MVP 1-2 in the finals. Since September he is 24-8 in LAN matches...

September is quite some time ago sir. Notice how I said "as of late", I myself am a MKP fan and he is a fantastic player. But I would say with how things are going recently, he is not a tip top pro with the likes of MVP and MMA. His recent Code S runs have been eh, and his performances at the last two MLGs were bleh.


His code s runs have sucked true, but don't know how you can say that about his mlg ones. Orlando, he made it through open bracket and then won his group and finished 5th or 6th. Providence, mkp lost to sc, but then beasted his way through the losers bracket beating sc in an extended series rematch and then eventually falling to mvp, who he never beats.

His record at orlando was 16-8 and his record at providence was 20-6.

As mkp's number 1 fanboy, I wouldn't call him top tier because his TvT is awful, but he's above mediocre too.

We agree slightly more than you think. I don't consider him top tier anymore, but he is indeed a step above mediocre, I would never call him that. I still view him to be the best bio player around town. His micro is still scary.

If he improved his decision making and macro he could easily get back near the top. His micro is just so good it bails him out of some really stupid engagements.
Good luck to EG and JYP. Can't wait to see him at Homestory Cup
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 30 2011 22:15 GMT
#274
On December 31 2011 07:13 dabom88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 07:06 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:48 Canucklehead wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:38 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:30 hyptonic wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:21 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:20 hyptonic wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:11 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:07 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:06 Phobbers wrote:
[quote]
You still consider MKP a top Korean pro?

Uhhh.....why wouldn't you?

As of late? I would not couple him with names like MMA MVP DRG. He is an amazing player yes, but he has been kinda "eh" these days.


Well I guess being #2 on Korean GM with a 80% win rate over 350 games means nothing then.

Ladder ≠ Lan, next please?



If we're talking about recent LANs....he took 2nd place at WCG Korea losing to MVP 1-2 in the finals. Since September he is 24-8 in LAN matches...

September is quite some time ago sir. Notice how I said "as of late", I myself am a MKP fan and he is a fantastic player. But I would say with how things are going recently, he is not a tip top pro with the likes of MVP and MMA. His recent Code S runs have been eh, and his performances at the last two MLGs were bleh.


His code s runs have sucked true, but don't know how you can say that about his mlg ones. Orlando, he made it through open bracket and then won his group and finished 5th or 6th. Providence, mkp lost to sc, but then beasted his way through the losers bracket beating sc in an extended series rematch and then eventually falling to mvp, who he never beats.

His record at orlando was 16-8 and his record at providence was 20-6.

As mkp's number 1 fanboy, I wouldn't call him top tier because his TvT is awful, but he's above mediocre too.

We agree slightly more than you think. I don't consider him top tier anymore, but he is indeed a step above mediocre, I would never call him that. I still view him to be the best bio player around town. His micro is still scary.


I'd say MMA has proven he's better than MKP when it comes to Bio. Especially in TvT, nobody can match up to him.

You forgot Polt
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Ym!r
Profile Joined August 2011
131 Posts
December 30 2011 22:15 GMT
#275
On December 31 2011 05:30 DKR wrote:
http://www.myeg.net/newyear/

I like the photoshop of his head onto an EG players body the most about this announcement


Agree
ssg
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1779 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 22:16:50
December 30 2011 22:15 GMT
#276
On December 31 2011 07:04 Scrubby-onE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 05:30 GleaM wrote:
xDxDxD <3 EG <3 JYP <3 macro Protoss <3 this move!!!

So let's see... in a Korean style all-kill format...

HuK
DeMusliM
IdrA
JYP
PuMa...

You scared? I am.


The only players there that are considered "scary" in the korean scene, are Puma and JYP, although theyve never done well in any top Korean tournaments, theyre still good players. Can they all kill a Korean team though? No. They're no Dongraegu.

Pretty sure Korean players fear Idra the mos out of that group. They think very highly of him. MKP and Puma are both on record saying he is the scariest Zerg out there, even more so than any Korean.
MVTaylor
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2893 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 22:17:17
December 30 2011 22:16 GMT
#277
What are the rules for teams to compete in the GSTL?

As far as i can tell from liquipedia they all use a bo9 format meaning you'll need 5 players minimum...

Once DeMusliM haeds out for his Code A Up/Downs you'll have the following EG players in Korea....

HuK
IdrA
PuMa
JYP
DeMusliM

Clearly NOT ideal to ONLY have five but... promise?
@followMVT
Dragonmaster26
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia311 Posts
December 30 2011 22:17 GMT
#278
On December 31 2011 07:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 07:13 dabom88 wrote:
On December 31 2011 07:06 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:48 Canucklehead wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:38 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:30 hyptonic wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:21 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:20 hyptonic wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:11 Phobbers wrote:
On December 31 2011 06:07 VirgilSC2 wrote:
[quote]
Uhhh.....why wouldn't you?

As of late? I would not couple him with names like MMA MVP DRG. He is an amazing player yes, but he has been kinda "eh" these days.


Well I guess being #2 on Korean GM with a 80% win rate over 350 games means nothing then.

Ladder ≠ Lan, next please?



If we're talking about recent LANs....he took 2nd place at WCG Korea losing to MVP 1-2 in the finals. Since September he is 24-8 in LAN matches...

September is quite some time ago sir. Notice how I said "as of late", I myself am a MKP fan and he is a fantastic player. But I would say with how things are going recently, he is not a tip top pro with the likes of MVP and MMA. His recent Code S runs have been eh, and his performances at the last two MLGs were bleh.


His code s runs have sucked true, but don't know how you can say that about his mlg ones. Orlando, he made it through open bracket and then won his group and finished 5th or 6th. Providence, mkp lost to sc, but then beasted his way through the losers bracket beating sc in an extended series rematch and then eventually falling to mvp, who he never beats.

His record at orlando was 16-8 and his record at providence was 20-6.

As mkp's number 1 fanboy, I wouldn't call him top tier because his TvT is awful, but he's above mediocre too.

We agree slightly more than you think. I don't consider him top tier anymore, but he is indeed a step above mediocre, I would never call him that. I still view him to be the best bio player around town. His micro is still scary.


I'd say MMA has proven he's better than MKP when it comes to Bio. Especially in TvT, nobody can match up to him.

You forgot Polt


Polt's results have been worse than MMA's for months.



sVnteen
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2238 Posts
December 30 2011 22:18 GMT
#279
pf EG

really disappointed
they dont even try to be the best foreigner team anymore

mouz wins without competition now i guess (maybe empire)
MY LIFE STARTS NOW ♥
Ventor
Profile Joined February 2011
United States336 Posts
December 30 2011 22:18 GMT
#280
On December 31 2011 07:13 Symbiote wrote:
EG = Yankees..... Buy all the best players, lose the world series. GG

The Yankees have won 27 world series. That is more than double of any team... Results are what defines a team and discrediting them because they can afford better players is not right. However, the salary system which the MLG works off of can be a bit sketchy. However, Sc2 teams don't have any laws, so let the best team win.

I see EG dominating the sc2 scene in the upcoming year. People who discredit them because they "bought" players are just jealous that their favorite team cannot afford to buy good players.
oGsMc - EGHuK - White-Ra - SlayerSBoxeR - STBomber Fighting!~
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 475
Bale 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
Other Games
summit1g10555
JimRising 462
ViBE246
KnowMe190
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur554
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 48m
Patches Events
14h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
OSC
22h 48m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.