• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:59
CEST 03:59
KST 10:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9950 users

Evil Geniuses Sign JYP - Page 35

Forum Index > SC2 General
697 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 All
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 17:57:08
January 07 2012 17:56 GMT
#681
On January 03 2012 14:26 purecarnagge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.

So not only is someone an EG hater, he stalks them as well.

JYP is a way better pick up then Killer. I feel JYP has more potential than Killer does. Killer is closer to his max potential if you ask me. While JYP does some really good things, but his v T is horrible. That is something that should be correctable with some training with Huk/slayers.



How the hell is that stalking them? Is that not common knowledge they bought out the coL team?
shell
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal2722 Posts
January 07 2012 18:01 GMT
#682
They had the shaguar team way before there was coL if i'm not mistaken..
BENFICA || Besties: idra, Stephano, Nestea, Jaedong, Serral, Jinro, Scarlett || Zerg <3
Skwid1g
Profile Joined April 2011
United States953 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 21:55:54
January 07 2012 21:51 GMT
#683
On January 04 2012 06:23 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 14:43 Angelbelow wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.


Can you list some sources regarding CS/coL/EG situation the either here or maybe through PM.

EG is easily my favorite team and reading about their history won't change my opinion of them, but I would still like to read about it.

Also, I couldn't disagree with you more on the whole "EG was a no-team team" and bought their way to success. How do you think any form of business works? The rich get richer for a reason. There's no reason to hate the players (team management), hate the game (business). Starting up a team is always difficult, if you have the ability to attain the resources necessary to improve, then the more power to you.


I'll google it and PM some links, it's not really that hard to believe though.

Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 14:26 purecarnagge wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.

So not only is someone an EG hater, he stalks them as well.

JYP is a way better pick up then Killer. I feel JYP has more potential than Killer does. Killer is closer to his max potential if you ask me. While JYP does some really good things, but his v T is horrible. That is something that should be correctable with some training with Huk/slayers.



Yeah I dislike them, so what? No I don't stalk them... Sorry I used to play CS and pay attention to the scene. How is it stalking if one day you notice that the whole squad is under a new tag? And then the stories came out.


EG had EG.ca with blackpanther and such before they bought coL's squad.
NaDa/Fantasy/Zero/Soulkey pls
sOm
Profile Joined January 2011
United States43 Posts
January 08 2012 04:26 GMT
#684
Dang EG is even more scary now!
Corsica
Profile Joined February 2011
Ukraine1854 Posts
January 09 2012 03:25 GMT
#685
On December 31 2011 05:38 Atlas247 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 05:34 Sxcerino wrote:
killer would've been a better pick up imo


Assuming EG can pick up anyone they want at any time with no restrictions at all. (They can't)



They sure can. EG is F.C Real Madrid of SCII
Tektos
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1321 Posts
January 09 2012 03:28 GMT
#686
On January 09 2012 12:25 Corsica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 05:38 Atlas247 wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 Sxcerino wrote:
killer would've been a better pick up imo


Assuming EG can pick up anyone they want at any time with no restrictions at all. (They can't)



They sure can. EG is F.C Real Madrid of SCII


Not every player wants to be on EG and EG does not want to recruit every player who is exceptionally good at the game.


(They can't)
BlueBoxSC
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States582 Posts
January 09 2012 03:34 GMT
#687
Looks like he's already starting to pay off!
BwCBlueBox.837
GunPaladin
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1205 Posts
January 09 2012 05:17 GMT
#688
very good showing this weekend.
The doctors gave me 9 months to live, ]BIG[ gave me a life time.
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
January 09 2012 19:34 GMT
#689
On January 08 2012 06:51 Skwid1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 06:23 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 14:43 Angelbelow wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.


Can you list some sources regarding CS/coL/EG situation the either here or maybe through PM.

EG is easily my favorite team and reading about their history won't change my opinion of them, but I would still like to read about it.

Also, I couldn't disagree with you more on the whole "EG was a no-team team" and bought their way to success. How do you think any form of business works? The rich get richer for a reason. There's no reason to hate the players (team management), hate the game (business). Starting up a team is always difficult, if you have the ability to attain the resources necessary to improve, then the more power to you.


I'll google it and PM some links, it's not really that hard to believe though.

On January 03 2012 14:26 purecarnagge wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.

So not only is someone an EG hater, he stalks them as well.

JYP is a way better pick up then Killer. I feel JYP has more potential than Killer does. Killer is closer to his max potential if you ask me. While JYP does some really good things, but his v T is horrible. That is something that should be correctable with some training with Huk/slayers.



Yeah I dislike them, so what? No I don't stalk them... Sorry I used to play CS and pay attention to the scene. How is it stalking if one day you notice that the whole squad is under a new tag? And then the stories came out.


EG had EG.ca with blackpanther and such before they bought coL's squad.


I didn't say that EG didn't have a team, I said that they didn't have a good team until they took coL.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Manimal_pro
Profile Joined June 2010
Romania991 Posts
January 09 2012 19:35 GMT
#690
JYP, pretty good man, his PvP is top notch!
If you like brood war, please go play brood war and stop whining about SC2
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
January 09 2012 19:47 GMT
#691
Pretty good debut tournament.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Skwid1g
Profile Joined April 2011
United States953 Posts
January 09 2012 19:48 GMT
#692
On January 10 2012 04:34 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2012 06:51 Skwid1g wrote:
On January 04 2012 06:23 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 14:43 Angelbelow wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.


Can you list some sources regarding CS/coL/EG situation the either here or maybe through PM.

EG is easily my favorite team and reading about their history won't change my opinion of them, but I would still like to read about it.

Also, I couldn't disagree with you more on the whole "EG was a no-team team" and bought their way to success. How do you think any form of business works? The rich get richer for a reason. There's no reason to hate the players (team management), hate the game (business). Starting up a team is always difficult, if you have the ability to attain the resources necessary to improve, then the more power to you.


I'll google it and PM some links, it's not really that hard to believe though.

On January 03 2012 14:26 purecarnagge wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.

So not only is someone an EG hater, he stalks them as well.

JYP is a way better pick up then Killer. I feel JYP has more potential than Killer does. Killer is closer to his max potential if you ask me. While JYP does some really good things, but his v T is horrible. That is something that should be correctable with some training with Huk/slayers.



Yeah I dislike them, so what? No I don't stalk them... Sorry I used to play CS and pay attention to the scene. How is it stalking if one day you notice that the whole squad is under a new tag? And then the stories came out.


EG had EG.ca with blackpanther and such before they bought coL's squad.


I didn't say that EG didn't have a team, I said that they didn't have a good team until they took coL.


EG.ca was really, really good. They placed second at CPL summer 2005 behind SK.swe (who won everything at the time) and were NA's best team at the time.
NaDa/Fantasy/Zero/Soulkey pls
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
January 09 2012 19:57 GMT
#693
Another amazing Protoss on my favorite foreigner team JYP can only help EG!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
kaisr
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada715 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-09 19:59:46
January 09 2012 19:59 GMT
#694
On January 10 2012 04:48 Skwid1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 04:34 GreEny K wrote:
On January 08 2012 06:51 Skwid1g wrote:
On January 04 2012 06:23 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 14:43 Angelbelow wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.


Can you list some sources regarding CS/coL/EG situation the either here or maybe through PM.

EG is easily my favorite team and reading about their history won't change my opinion of them, but I would still like to read about it.

Also, I couldn't disagree with you more on the whole "EG was a no-team team" and bought their way to success. How do you think any form of business works? The rich get richer for a reason. There's no reason to hate the players (team management), hate the game (business). Starting up a team is always difficult, if you have the ability to attain the resources necessary to improve, then the more power to you.


I'll google it and PM some links, it's not really that hard to believe though.

On January 03 2012 14:26 purecarnagge wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.

So not only is someone an EG hater, he stalks them as well.

JYP is a way better pick up then Killer. I feel JYP has more potential than Killer does. Killer is closer to his max potential if you ask me. While JYP does some really good things, but his v T is horrible. That is something that should be correctable with some training with Huk/slayers.



Yeah I dislike them, so what? No I don't stalk them... Sorry I used to play CS and pay attention to the scene. How is it stalking if one day you notice that the whole squad is under a new tag? And then the stories came out.


EG had EG.ca with blackpanther and such before they bought coL's squad.


I didn't say that EG didn't have a team, I said that they didn't have a good team until they took coL.


EG.ca was really, really good. They placed second at CPL summer 2005 behind SK.swe (who won everything at the time) and were NA's best team at the time.


was that the team with Shag, Grt, Stevenson, Lari and some other original EG.ca team member? That was pretty sick. I fucking love cs 1.6
KibblesnBits
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada15 Posts
January 09 2012 20:57 GMT
#695
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.


EG was famous before Frod and the like went over to the team. They were the best Canadian team at CS and had an incredible stable roster for a long time because it was a group of friends (Stevenson, Lari, Bechdholt, Kolach, Tyndale [watch EG about average]).

To say they were "a no-name team" is an insult to those 5 people and the work they did and informs us about your lack of knowledge and pompous attitude.
KibblesnBits
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada15 Posts
January 09 2012 20:59 GMT
#696
On January 10 2012 04:48 Skwid1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 04:34 GreEny K wrote:
On January 08 2012 06:51 Skwid1g wrote:
On January 04 2012 06:23 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 14:43 Angelbelow wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.


Can you list some sources regarding CS/coL/EG situation the either here or maybe through PM.

EG is easily my favorite team and reading about their history won't change my opinion of them, but I would still like to read about it.

Also, I couldn't disagree with you more on the whole "EG was a no-team team" and bought their way to success. How do you think any form of business works? The rich get richer for a reason. There's no reason to hate the players (team management), hate the game (business). Starting up a team is always difficult, if you have the ability to attain the resources necessary to improve, then the more power to you.


I'll google it and PM some links, it's not really that hard to believe though.

On January 03 2012 14:26 purecarnagge wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.

So not only is someone an EG hater, he stalks them as well.

JYP is a way better pick up then Killer. I feel JYP has more potential than Killer does. Killer is closer to his max potential if you ask me. While JYP does some really good things, but his v T is horrible. That is something that should be correctable with some training with Huk/slayers.



Yeah I dislike them, so what? No I don't stalk them... Sorry I used to play CS and pay attention to the scene. How is it stalking if one day you notice that the whole squad is under a new tag? And then the stories came out.


EG had EG.ca with blackpanther and such before they bought coL's squad.


I didn't say that EG didn't have a team, I said that they didn't have a good team until they took coL.


EG.ca was really, really good. They placed second at CPL summer 2005 behind SK.swe (who won everything at the time) and were NA's best team at the time.


Also keep in mind that ESWC was going on at the same time. I also believe that the reason why SK.swe was at the CPL instead of ESWC was because SK.germany had qualified already and they couldn't have 2 teams.
spacek
Profile Joined June 2010
United States213 Posts
January 09 2012 20:59 GMT
#697
On January 10 2012 04:34 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2012 06:51 Skwid1g wrote:
On January 04 2012 06:23 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 14:43 Angelbelow wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.


Can you list some sources regarding CS/coL/EG situation the either here or maybe through PM.

EG is easily my favorite team and reading about their history won't change my opinion of them, but I would still like to read about it.

Also, I couldn't disagree with you more on the whole "EG was a no-team team" and bought their way to success. How do you think any form of business works? The rich get richer for a reason. There's no reason to hate the players (team management), hate the game (business). Starting up a team is always difficult, if you have the ability to attain the resources necessary to improve, then the more power to you.


I'll google it and PM some links, it's not really that hard to believe though.

On January 03 2012 14:26 purecarnagge wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.

So not only is someone an EG hater, he stalks them as well.

JYP is a way better pick up then Killer. I feel JYP has more potential than Killer does. Killer is closer to his max potential if you ask me. While JYP does some really good things, but his v T is horrible. That is something that should be correctable with some training with Huk/slayers.



Yeah I dislike them, so what? No I don't stalk them... Sorry I used to play CS and pay attention to the scene. How is it stalking if one day you notice that the whole squad is under a new tag? And then the stories came out.


EG had EG.ca with blackpanther and such before they bought coL's squad.


I didn't say that EG didn't have a team, I said that they didn't have a good team until they took coL.



this is just a dumb thing to say and it proves you didn't follow counter strike back then. just stop.
yaya
KibblesnBits
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada15 Posts
January 09 2012 21:00 GMT
#698
On January 10 2012 04:59 kaisr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 04:48 Skwid1g wrote:
On January 10 2012 04:34 GreEny K wrote:
On January 08 2012 06:51 Skwid1g wrote:
On January 04 2012 06:23 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 14:43 Angelbelow wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.


Can you list some sources regarding CS/coL/EG situation the either here or maybe through PM.

EG is easily my favorite team and reading about their history won't change my opinion of them, but I would still like to read about it.

Also, I couldn't disagree with you more on the whole "EG was a no-team team" and bought their way to success. How do you think any form of business works? The rich get richer for a reason. There's no reason to hate the players (team management), hate the game (business). Starting up a team is always difficult, if you have the ability to attain the resources necessary to improve, then the more power to you.


I'll google it and PM some links, it's not really that hard to believe though.

On January 03 2012 14:26 purecarnagge wrote:
On January 03 2012 13:08 GreEny K wrote:
On January 03 2012 06:15 shell wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:53 GoNZooo wrote:
On December 31 2011 05:34 strength wrote:I dont know whot SirScoots does it but he somehow made EG a power house in the SC2 scene.

It's not like they've grown any talent. All the talent they have on their team is either worse or as good as they were when they got into EG. It's called having money.


And they have money because?

aww they are good at what they do...


Maybe you should know what you're talking about first. EG was a no-name team until they bought the coL CS team. From there, they actually got some fame because the coL squad was good. And that's the wave they rode in on. Personally, I don't respect anyone on that team.

So not only is someone an EG hater, he stalks them as well.

JYP is a way better pick up then Killer. I feel JYP has more potential than Killer does. Killer is closer to his max potential if you ask me. While JYP does some really good things, but his v T is horrible. That is something that should be correctable with some training with Huk/slayers.



Yeah I dislike them, so what? No I don't stalk them... Sorry I used to play CS and pay attention to the scene. How is it stalking if one day you notice that the whole squad is under a new tag? And then the stories came out.


EG had EG.ca with blackpanther and such before they bought coL's squad.


I didn't say that EG didn't have a team, I said that they didn't have a good team until they took coL.


EG.ca was really, really good. They placed second at CPL summer 2005 behind SK.swe (who won everything at the time) and were NA's best team at the time.


was that the team with Shag, Grt, Stevenson, Lari and some other original EG.ca team member? That was pretty sick. I fucking love cs 1.6


Shag had replaced Scott for that event.
Prev 1 33 34 35 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13164
Shuttle 1021
Artosis 621
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4142
Counter-Strike
taco 482
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox571
AZ_Axe106
Other Games
summit1g8167
C9.Mang0378
WinterStarcraft182
Maynarde139
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.