• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:11
CEST 06:11
KST 13:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8312 users

North America Season 4 GM Ladder Errors - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Djeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
543 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 23:20:07
November 01 2011 23:19 GMT
#181
On November 02 2011 08:09 LuckyFool wrote:
the ladder isnt broken for everyone I have a feeling players who are "supposed" to be GM are having issues because other #1 masters players are reporting the same issues I'm having...

this blows >_<


Just verified on some people I would qualify as grandmasters lock, and their point totals dont add up. Always short on dem pointz.
''Watching steppes of war in the gsl would be like watching the dreamhack 1.6 finals start out on fy_iceworld. '' -red_b
arbitrageur
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia1202 Posts
November 01 2011 23:21 GMT
#182
I'm 15-1 in high masters this season and didn't get GM. Travesty.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
November 01 2011 23:23 GMT
#183
What the fuck?! PISSED.
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
November 01 2011 23:27 GMT
#184

On November 02 2011 08:04 Vinx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 07:51 FairForever wrote:
On November 02 2011 07:27 Vinx wrote:
I actually think things are bugged... here is my proof.
I am usually plat ranked. I let my gf play a couple dozen games while I was gone for work at the start of Season 4. She got me placed in bronze... no problem... I'll just game my way back up. I know I can.... apparently not.

I'm 75-2 and the #4 Ranked Bronze Player IN THE WORLD!!!
http://www.sc2ranks.com/ranks/all/bronze

... seriously... B.Net 0.2


Completely unrelated issue. If you lose 24 games in a row of course your MMR is going to drop like a fly. I think that's normal.


Yeah.. Thank you captain obvious.. but why doesn't it go back up? I play nothing but plat players but no promotions? by your logic 24 > 75??? huh?

Because Blizzard has stated people who purposefully get demoted to newb bash will have extra hard time advancing back up the leagues.
Also you have to lose to get promoted
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Djeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
543 Posts
November 01 2011 23:31 GMT
#185
On November 02 2011 08:19 Djeez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 08:09 LuckyFool wrote:
the ladder isnt broken for everyone I have a feeling players who are "supposed" to be GM are having issues because other #1 masters players are reporting the same issues I'm having...

this blows >_<


Just verified on some people I would qualify as grandmasters lock, and their point totals dont add up. Always short on dem pointz.


So, I can officially confirm some people that SHOULD be in Grandmasters (Ret, dKiller...) are not receiving their points for their wins. Not sure about losses. I also think the point system stopped working sometimes this afternoon, and not with the grandmaster opening (not 100% sure but it seems to be the case, implying Blizzard either noticed something, or an actual bug happened this afternoon).
''Watching steppes of war in the gsl would be like watching the dreamhack 1.6 finals start out on fy_iceworld. '' -red_b
Bizarro252
Profile Joined January 2011
180 Posts
November 01 2011 23:34 GMT
#186
On November 02 2011 08:27 Sfydjklm wrote:

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 08:04 Vinx wrote:
On November 02 2011 07:51 FairForever wrote:
On November 02 2011 07:27 Vinx wrote:
I actually think things are bugged... here is my proof.
I am usually plat ranked. I let my gf play a couple dozen games while I was gone for work at the start of Season 4. She got me placed in bronze... no problem... I'll just game my way back up. I know I can.... apparently not.

I'm 75-2 and the #4 Ranked Bronze Player IN THE WORLD!!!
http://www.sc2ranks.com/ranks/all/bronze

... seriously... B.Net 0.2


Completely unrelated issue. If you lose 24 games in a row of course your MMR is going to drop like a fly. I think that's normal.


Yeah.. Thank you captain obvious.. but why doesn't it go back up? I play nothing but plat players but no promotions? by your logic 24 > 75??? huh?

Also you have to lose to get promoted



No you don't

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=150367
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 23:37:54
November 01 2011 23:37 GMT
#187
On November 02 2011 08:34 Bizarro252 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 08:27 Sfydjklm wrote:

On November 02 2011 08:04 Vinx wrote:
On November 02 2011 07:51 FairForever wrote:
On November 02 2011 07:27 Vinx wrote:
I actually think things are bugged... here is my proof.
I am usually plat ranked. I let my gf play a couple dozen games while I was gone for work at the start of Season 4. She got me placed in bronze... no problem... I'll just game my way back up. I know I can.... apparently not.

I'm 75-2 and the #4 Ranked Bronze Player IN THE WORLD!!!
http://www.sc2ranks.com/ranks/all/bronze

... seriously... B.Net 0.2


Completely unrelated issue. If you lose 24 games in a row of course your MMR is going to drop like a fly. I think that's normal.


Yeah.. Thank you captain obvious.. but why doesn't it go back up? I play nothing but plat players but no promotions? by your logic 24 > 75??? huh?

Also you have to lose to get promoted



No you don't

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=150367

that guide is talking about CauthonLuck though. I doubt its uptodateness
I also doubt uptodateness of my knowledge however.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
November 01 2011 23:47 GMT
#188
On November 02 2011 08:37 Sfydjklm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 08:34 Bizarro252 wrote:
On November 02 2011 08:27 Sfydjklm wrote:

On November 02 2011 08:04 Vinx wrote:
On November 02 2011 07:51 FairForever wrote:
On November 02 2011 07:27 Vinx wrote:
I actually think things are bugged... here is my proof.
I am usually plat ranked. I let my gf play a couple dozen games while I was gone for work at the start of Season 4. She got me placed in bronze... no problem... I'll just game my way back up. I know I can.... apparently not.

I'm 75-2 and the #4 Ranked Bronze Player IN THE WORLD!!!
http://www.sc2ranks.com/ranks/all/bronze

... seriously... B.Net 0.2


Completely unrelated issue. If you lose 24 games in a row of course your MMR is going to drop like a fly. I think that's normal.


Yeah.. Thank you captain obvious.. but why doesn't it go back up? I play nothing but plat players but no promotions? by your logic 24 > 75??? huh?

Also you have to lose to get promoted



No you don't

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=150367

that guide is talking about CauthonLuck though. I doubt its uptodateness
I also doubt uptodateness of my knowledge however.


You don't have to lose to get promoted anymore.
Moderator
Msr
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)495 Posts
November 01 2011 23:51 GMT
#189
its accurate, any top player who didn't make it just didn't play, and odds are their mmr got passed or equaled? i know they lowered the cap or whatever. Stupid system though, lucky i had an 8 am class.
Fyrepower
Profile Joined August 2011
United States10 Posts
November 01 2011 23:55 GMT
#190
I was top 90 masters in NA when I went to sleep, figuring that I would be safe in my points and MMR until I would be able to play after school on the next day to get my promotion. Little did I know, when I logged on GM had already been completely filled with players that hadn't even played on the season... I know I'm not a pro but I think I'm more deserving than the majority of the last 50 in GM... http://sc2ranks.com/us/989883/bSunFyre
You're a cantelope!
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 00:17:21
November 02 2011 00:15 GMT
#191
Why is everyone upset about not making GM? It's just another division that makes you feel like an elitist when you make it in, as to everyone who is currently crying now because 'they deserve' to be in there but didn't get in, this mentality just proves that it makes you think you're better then everyone else.
The only people who 'deserve' to be in there are pros that are easily a tier above ladder players. Examples are DDE, IdrA and Rain. That should be what GM means, people who are a tier above ladder standards.

Edit: I'm not saying the players currently who are in there should be in there, I'm just saying a lot of these post of people who aren't known that well outside of their clans are saying they should be in there instead of these other people.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
Mvrio
Profile Joined July 2011
689 Posts
November 02 2011 00:16 GMT
#192
not about GM but I was top in my Diamond then the new season starts, i win the placement then I get shot down to Platinum and now I have to play my way just to get the top of plat
On October 03 2011 Jinsho wrote: Everyone is just a speck of fly dirt on the wall compared to Greg playing at his best :D
sLiMpoweR
Profile Joined March 2009
United States430 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 00:19:24
November 02 2011 00:18 GMT
#193
ok so my match history says i won 17 pts for last game -_- but my ladder pts went up 2 pts =) i love u blizzard! my icon next to name is also missing at endgame screen -_-
Team aMg
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
November 02 2011 00:25 GMT
#194
On November 02 2011 08:55 Fyrepower wrote:
I was top 90 masters in NA when I went to sleep, figuring that I would be safe in my points and MMR until I would be able to play after school on the next day to get my promotion. Little did I know, when I logged on GM had already been completely filled with players that hadn't even played on the season... I know I'm not a pro but I think I'm more deserving than the majority of the last 50 in GM... http://sc2ranks.com/us/989883/bSunFyre

nope..
you have to understand there's probably 89players ~ better than you and many pros who didnt play at all so lets say 30~40. then at least 50 of those people have a smurf who they laddered as well to get GM. That's how hard GM is to get if it didnt fuck up. Went to bed with 70th on desRow and i was skeptical i'd get it altho i had a sick mmr last season. with all the smurfs and the pros who dont play any game cus they know they have the mmr to get it, top50 in masters league will be the norm to have a shot at GM even higher than that VTdesRow was top10 in all masters last season and im sure i would have got it.
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Fyrepower
Profile Joined August 2011
United States10 Posts
November 02 2011 00:32 GMT
#195
On November 02 2011 09:25 desRow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 08:55 Fyrepower wrote:
I was top 90 masters in NA when I went to sleep, figuring that I would be safe in my points and MMR until I would be able to play after school on the next day to get my promotion. Little did I know, when I logged on GM had already been completely filled with players that hadn't even played on the season... I know I'm not a pro but I think I'm more deserving than the majority of the last 50 in GM... http://sc2ranks.com/us/989883/bSunFyre

nope..
you have to understand there's probably 89players ~ better than you and many pros who didnt play at all so lets say 30~40. then at least 50 of those people have a smurf who they laddered as well to get GM. That's how hard GM is to get if it didnt fuck up. Went to bed with 70th on desRow and i was skeptical i'd get it altho i had a sick mmr last season. with all the smurfs and the pros who dont play any game cus they know they have the mmr to get it, top50 in masters league will be the norm to have a shot at GM even higher than that VTdesRow was top10 in all masters last season and im sure i would have got it.


I understand that there were 89 players that were either better or more active than I am, but the point of my argument is there are still at least 80 of those players that were ahead of me in masters yesterday are STILL listed as masters and didn't receive GM. And in response to your comment on MMR, I've been consistently beating current or last season GM's and many of the players in the lower portion of GM right now had match histories of playing low to mid masters and still managed to get in to GM. How does that mean that they are more qualified than I am for GM when they are playing lower ranked players and have less points, the two factors that determine league promotion?
You're a cantelope!
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
November 02 2011 00:35 GMT
#196
On November 02 2011 09:32 Fyrepower wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 09:25 desRow wrote:
On November 02 2011 08:55 Fyrepower wrote:
I was top 90 masters in NA when I went to sleep, figuring that I would be safe in my points and MMR until I would be able to play after school on the next day to get my promotion. Little did I know, when I logged on GM had already been completely filled with players that hadn't even played on the season... I know I'm not a pro but I think I'm more deserving than the majority of the last 50 in GM... http://sc2ranks.com/us/989883/bSunFyre

nope..
you have to understand there's probably 89players ~ better than you and many pros who didnt play at all so lets say 30~40. then at least 50 of those people have a smurf who they laddered as well to get GM. That's how hard GM is to get if it didnt fuck up. Went to bed with 70th on desRow and i was skeptical i'd get it altho i had a sick mmr last season. with all the smurfs and the pros who dont play any game cus they know they have the mmr to get it, top50 in masters league will be the norm to have a shot at GM even higher than that VTdesRow was top10 in all masters last season and im sure i would have got it.


I understand that there were 89 players that were either better or more active than I am, but the point of my argument is there are still at least 80 of those players that were ahead of me in masters yesterday are STILL listed as masters and didn't receive GM. And in response to your comment on MMR, I've been consistently beating current or last season GM's and many of the players in the lower portion of GM right now had match histories of playing low to mid masters and still managed to get in to GM. How does that mean that they are more qualified than I am for GM when they are playing lower ranked players and have less points, the two factors that determine league promotion?

it's too easy to say that you deserved it. I guess we'll see next season glhf !
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
fant0m
Profile Joined May 2010
964 Posts
November 02 2011 00:40 GMT
#197
On November 02 2011 04:12 FairForever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 04:11 -Illusion- wrote:
Grandmaster this season is going to be a joke; it's not very easy to drop out - you only have to play one game a day lmao.


Not totally true though - if you're a low masters player, you're playing low masters even when you're in GM. Because your rank is so much higher than your opponent's MMR, you'll be gaining like 2 - 3 points per game won (if that).

Still, they could theoretically stay in GM.


No, you can't be demoted out of GM. You can only be kicked out due to inactivity. You have to build up 2 weeks of bonus pool. Other than that, there's no way to drop from GM.
Fyrepower
Profile Joined August 2011
United States10 Posts
November 02 2011 00:44 GMT
#198
On November 02 2011 09:35 desRow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 09:32 Fyrepower wrote:
On November 02 2011 09:25 desRow wrote:
On November 02 2011 08:55 Fyrepower wrote:
I was top 90 masters in NA when I went to sleep, figuring that I would be safe in my points and MMR until I would be able to play after school on the next day to get my promotion. Little did I know, when I logged on GM had already been completely filled with players that hadn't even played on the season... I know I'm not a pro but I think I'm more deserving than the majority of the last 50 in GM... http://sc2ranks.com/us/989883/bSunFyre

nope..
you have to understand there's probably 89players ~ better than you and many pros who didnt play at all so lets say 30~40. then at least 50 of those people have a smurf who they laddered as well to get GM. That's how hard GM is to get if it didnt fuck up. Went to bed with 70th on desRow and i was skeptical i'd get it altho i had a sick mmr last season. with all the smurfs and the pros who dont play any game cus they know they have the mmr to get it, top50 in masters league will be the norm to have a shot at GM even higher than that VTdesRow was top10 in all masters last season and im sure i would have got it.


I understand that there were 89 players that were either better or more active than I am, but the point of my argument is there are still at least 80 of those players that were ahead of me in masters yesterday are STILL listed as masters and didn't receive GM. And in response to your comment on MMR, I've been consistently beating current or last season GM's and many of the players in the lower portion of GM right now had match histories of playing low to mid masters and still managed to get in to GM. How does that mean that they are more qualified than I am for GM when they are playing lower ranked players and have less points, the two factors that determine league promotion?

it's too easy to say that you deserved it. I guess we'll see next season glhf !


I have rankings and statistics to heavily support my argument. All you have in your argument is a system that only Blizzard knows about. You can hardly say you deserved it more when ALL you did for the season to get a GM rank on one account was play a 8 minute 4gate game on Xel'Naga Caverns.
You're a cantelope!
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
November 02 2011 00:53 GMT
#199
On November 02 2011 09:44 Fyrepower wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 09:35 desRow wrote:
On November 02 2011 09:32 Fyrepower wrote:
On November 02 2011 09:25 desRow wrote:
On November 02 2011 08:55 Fyrepower wrote:
I was top 90 masters in NA when I went to sleep, figuring that I would be safe in my points and MMR until I would be able to play after school on the next day to get my promotion. Little did I know, when I logged on GM had already been completely filled with players that hadn't even played on the season... I know I'm not a pro but I think I'm more deserving than the majority of the last 50 in GM... http://sc2ranks.com/us/989883/bSunFyre

nope..
you have to understand there's probably 89players ~ better than you and many pros who didnt play at all so lets say 30~40. then at least 50 of those people have a smurf who they laddered as well to get GM. That's how hard GM is to get if it didnt fuck up. Went to bed with 70th on desRow and i was skeptical i'd get it altho i had a sick mmr last season. with all the smurfs and the pros who dont play any game cus they know they have the mmr to get it, top50 in masters league will be the norm to have a shot at GM even higher than that VTdesRow was top10 in all masters last season and im sure i would have got it.


I understand that there were 89 players that were either better or more active than I am, but the point of my argument is there are still at least 80 of those players that were ahead of me in masters yesterday are STILL listed as masters and didn't receive GM. And in response to your comment on MMR, I've been consistently beating current or last season GM's and many of the players in the lower portion of GM right now had match histories of playing low to mid masters and still managed to get in to GM. How does that mean that they are more qualified than I am for GM when they are playing lower ranked players and have less points, the two factors that determine league promotion?

it's too easy to say that you deserved it. I guess we'll see next season glhf !


I have rankings and statistics to heavily support my argument. All you have in your argument is a system that only Blizzard knows about. You can hardly say you deserved it more when ALL you did for the season to get a GM rank on one account was play a 8 minute 4gate game on Xel'Naga Caverns.


Why are you so upset about not making it? Why do you feel like you deserve to be in there?

You don't deserve to be in there, that's the simple answer. Why do you feel like you deserve it more then the next 200 active top masters that are arguably better, if not as skilled as you are?
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
Fyrepower
Profile Joined August 2011
United States10 Posts
November 02 2011 01:11 GMT
#200
On November 02 2011 09:53 MonkSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 09:44 Fyrepower wrote:
On November 02 2011 09:35 desRow wrote:
On November 02 2011 09:32 Fyrepower wrote:
On November 02 2011 09:25 desRow wrote:
On November 02 2011 08:55 Fyrepower wrote:
I was top 90 masters in NA when I went to sleep, figuring that I would be safe in my points and MMR until I would be able to play after school on the next day to get my promotion. Little did I know, when I logged on GM had already been completely filled with players that hadn't even played on the season... I know I'm not a pro but I think I'm more deserving than the majority of the last 50 in GM... http://sc2ranks.com/us/989883/bSunFyre

nope..
you have to understand there's probably 89players ~ better than you and many pros who didnt play at all so lets say 30~40. then at least 50 of those people have a smurf who they laddered as well to get GM. That's how hard GM is to get if it didnt fuck up. Went to bed with 70th on desRow and i was skeptical i'd get it altho i had a sick mmr last season. with all the smurfs and the pros who dont play any game cus they know they have the mmr to get it, top50 in masters league will be the norm to have a shot at GM even higher than that VTdesRow was top10 in all masters last season and im sure i would have got it.


I understand that there were 89 players that were either better or more active than I am, but the point of my argument is there are still at least 80 of those players that were ahead of me in masters yesterday are STILL listed as masters and didn't receive GM. And in response to your comment on MMR, I've been consistently beating current or last season GM's and many of the players in the lower portion of GM right now had match histories of playing low to mid masters and still managed to get in to GM. How does that mean that they are more qualified than I am for GM when they are playing lower ranked players and have less points, the two factors that determine league promotion?

it's too easy to say that you deserved it. I guess we'll see next season glhf !


I have rankings and statistics to heavily support my argument. All you have in your argument is a system that only Blizzard knows about. You can hardly say you deserved it more when ALL you did for the season to get a GM rank on one account was play a 8 minute 4gate game on Xel'Naga Caverns.


Why are you so upset about not making it? Why do you feel like you deserve to be in there?

You don't deserve to be in there, that's the simple answer. Why do you feel like you deserve it more then the next 200 active top masters that are arguably better, if not as skilled as you are?


I don't deserve to be there because I wasn't there at the right time you mean. Before GM opened, I was in the top 100 masters for AM, and as GM hadn't been out yet, that made me top 100 overall in AM. That's why I feel I deserve it. The way the GM rankings were is that the first 200 masters players that played after the GM patch came in to effect received GM. How do they deserve it more than me and the other people that were higher ranked than me? All that they did was be decently high ranked and at the right place at the right time. I wouldn't be complaining if 200 players that were legitimately better than me got GM. I don't think I'm better than desRow, and this wasn't a personal attack on him. This is me asking why while I was ranked higher and facing tougher opponents than a good amount of people in lower GM why I didn't get it. I'm upset about not making it because it's a competition. The whole point of competition is the best prevail, or in GM's case the top 200, and that didn't happen for this season of GM. You can see this when players like IdrA, Minigun, Destiny, DeMuslim and many other pros aren't in GM but instead people that have never been there before and are likely not as good as the players listed above.
You're a cantelope!
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 17
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm228
League of Legends
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g10879
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King106
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1414
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Rush1053
• Lourlo813
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 49m
INu's Battles
7h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 49m
Replay Cast
18h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.