• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:17
CEST 16:17
KST 23:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9788 users

Moletrap's casting for gom 'long term' - Page 33

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 78 Next
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
August 11 2011 07:56 GMT
#641
On August 11 2011 16:42 XRaDiiX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 16:22 iakonalol wrote:
I like him, I think he's good, and I'm not wrong.

That's because it's my opinion, stop fucking arguing.


That's a very bigoted statement to make.

You opinion is the minority most people don't want him Casting just check the Link to the Gom Forums.

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=201732&cid=0&kind=1

to be honest, none of you have any right to declined ANYONE from sc2gg casting for gomtv. These are people with passion who went out midnight into their car, connect to the internet through a crappy mobile phone internet trying to cast BW to 200 people to watch. Back then BW community was small but we are passionate people.

Moletrap is a great caster in the past and he is a great caster in the present. He with a good knowledge of the BW scene can easily top out any pair of casting if he can find a right partner. Remember, he has been casting BW way way before artosis try his first cast and look at where artosis is today. People who didnt follow the BW didnt know but artosis and tasteless first sc2 cast was painful to watch when you compare it with all the content sc2gg released on BW in the past.

He is a great caster and gom understand that. Give him a chance. Haters gona hate.
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 08:01:38
August 11 2011 07:56 GMT
#642
On August 11 2011 16:52 zombeez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 16:49 Tofugrinder wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:35 zombeez wrote:
Moletrap is a fat ugly annoying fuck.


please ban this guy...


on topic: yesterday i must say I enjoyed moletrap casting. so i'll hope it will be nice!



Please get laid.

Your facebook picture says you need to get your hair cut, its not as hip as Moletraps'

(Next time you troll, may I suggest not using your facebook email, its kind of dumb)
Moderator
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
August 11 2011 07:59 GMT
#643
I like how he knows so much about the players, did he find this out by himself or does he has a stat sheet given to him by some gom guy? I never see any other caster mention so much about the players' background.
xlnt
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden106 Posts
August 11 2011 08:00 GMT
#644
I love Moletraps casting, although I think Wolf+DOA is great aswell, and Wolf+QXC definately made a good combination too, but I honestly have to say that Wolf+Moletrap is my preference when it comes to Code A casting. :-)
roxxor?
FarbrorAbavna
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden4856 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 08:01:07
August 11 2011 08:00 GMT
#645
On August 11 2011 16:59 JustPassingBy wrote:
I like how he knows so much about the players, did he find this out by himself or does he has a stat sheet given to him by some gom guy? I never see any other caster mention so much about the players' background.

tlpd and gom stats and the obvious with watching players play. Moletrap has been improving alot, in all areas, since his last time around. I really like his casting now and where it's headed from where it was.
Do you really want chat rooms?
Saji
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands262 Posts
August 11 2011 08:01 GMT
#646
All i can say is:

Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like.
Zombeezz
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 08:03:37
August 11 2011 08:02 GMT
#647
On August 11 2011 16:56 Beyonder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 16:52 zombeez wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:49 Tofugrinder wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:35 zombeez wrote:
Moletrap is a fat ugly annoying fuck.


please ban this guy...


on topic: yesterday i must say I enjoyed moletrap casting. so i'll hope it will be nice!



Please get laid.

Your facebook picture says you need to get your hair cut, its not as hip as Moletraps'

(Next time you troll, may I suggest not using your facebook email, its kind of dumb)


Facebook was the path to go, considering you're uglier than moletrap is.

I'm not an ugly fuck like you, so I don't mind using my facebook e-mail.

User was banned for this post.
FarbrorAbavna
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden4856 Posts
August 11 2011 08:02 GMT
#648
On August 11 2011 17:01 Saji wrote:
All i can say is:

Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like.

haha yeah, it's apparently a california thing(as I was told by someone having moved here from another part of the US, or I got trolled hard) but indeed he says "like" alot. Listen to Day9 though(also living in california) and you will hear alot of "like" as well :D
Do you really want chat rooms?
FearTheReaperMan
Profile Joined May 2011
154 Posts
August 11 2011 08:03 GMT
#649
On August 11 2011 16:52 zombeez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 16:49 Tofugrinder wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:35 zombeez wrote:
Moletrap is a fat ugly annoying fuck.


please ban this guy...


on topic: yesterday i must say I enjoyed moletrap casting. so i'll hope it will be nice!



Please get laid.


Maybe you should bro.. Youre the one trolling a fucking sc2 forum..

Moletrap is def. improving and will probably about a month or so will actually be 'good'. I really dont want him to lose his job because of a community filled with assholes.. Keep up the good work Moletrap
XRaDiiX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1730 Posts
August 11 2011 08:05 GMT
#650
On August 11 2011 16:56 NB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 16:42 XRaDiiX wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:22 iakonalol wrote:
I like him, I think he's good, and I'm not wrong.

That's because it's my opinion, stop fucking arguing.


That's a very bigoted statement to make.

You opinion is the minority most people don't want him Casting just check the Link to the Gom Forums.

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=201732&cid=0&kind=1

to be honest, none of you have any right to declined ANYONE from sc2gg casting for gomtv. These are people with passion who went out midnight into their car, connect to the internet through a crappy mobile phone internet trying to cast BW to 200 people to watch. Back then BW community was small but we are passionate people.

Moletrap is a great caster in the past and he is a great caster in the present. He with a good knowledge of the BW scene can easily top out any pair of casting if he can find a right partner. Remember, he has been casting BW way way before artosis try his first cast and look at where artosis is today. People who didnt follow the BW didnt know but artosis and tasteless first sc2 cast was painful to watch when you compare it with all the content sc2gg released on BW in the past.

He is a great caster and gom understand that. Give him a chance. Haters gona hate.


It doesn't matter if he casted BW .

He is awful to listen to as a Caster IMO. The Forums on GOM including this one are Rife with people who Do not want him Casting.

He does not Jive well with any Caster. He has an annoying Voice.

We just don't like Him Casting I'd prefer any Caster TBH instead of Mole Trap.

I personally Feel GomTv made a big mistake by hiring him. Theres a good post i'm gonna quote from the GOM Forum Explaining why he is not a good caster.

BW Caster or not.

He Should not be a Caster in the GSL.

Here's the Post that Explains it.

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?page=10&topicid=201732
I'm just at a loss on why moletrap is casting again. He really drains the fun, excitement & enjoyment of watching GSL I'll explain a bit more. I've owned every single gsl and gstl premium ticket and managed to watch every game done at gom for sc2 so I've seen every caster for quite a while even kelly etc.

Just watch yesterday and todays cast of code A He said "like" yesterday 97 times, and he's upto 53 today. He said like just then 13 times in the case of 1-2 minutes. This is a job where your voice, language, game knowledge and humour are all integral parts of making the cast good for paying customers and I feel moletrap brings none of the qualities required to be a good caster. I'll go into it a bit more indepth and this isn't meant to be offensive it's constructive critism towards him.

Language - He says "like" at least once a sentence casting is meant to be about portraying information and funny jokes to the audience and I feel as if this is being casted by a girl in highschool who cannot stop saying like, he cannot get his point across in a conciese and timely manner he is clogging the cast up with his lack of language skills. He really needs to spend time sorting his words out and stop talking like a teenage girl it is absolutely ridiculous that he talks how he does on a high production tv show which people are paying for and I can't understand why you would allow moletrap to cast when he actually takes away from the production value of the show and brings down the whole quality of the GSL.

Humour - I feel so bad for wolf because none of moletraps jokes are relevant or even funny anecdotes like other casters, he doesn't understand the demographic which is watching the show and what is considered funny, he also doesn't understand anyone elses humour and often corrects them or takes things seriously which were obviously a joke. He has no chemistry with other casters and this really affects how long someone can sit down and watch the gsl given that he makes non-funny jokes and destroys his co-casters attempt at being funny almost every single time.

Voice - his voice is very high pitched and very grating to listen to a long period of a cast.

Game knowledge - Moletrap doesn't understand the game at the depth of 'any' caster thats been on gomtv including kelly, he doesn't understand the current builds or what they are trying to accomplish. He honestly asked why is taeja at 2000 minerals when playing mech, and he has 50 gas then he wastes the viewers time by asking it as a legit question and is expecting an answer. He disagrees with wolf constantly when wolf is correct and moletrap is just wrong. Wolfs knowledge is that of a korea masters level and I feel moletrap hasn't even installed the game and that sounds like a dig but when he still uses starcraft 1 unit names this long after release it does make you wonder if he's even playing the game on a regular basis if at all.

Interupting co-casters - moletrap notorious for this and it is a massive issue, he doesn't respect his co-caters and always thinks what he has to say is more important. Interupting for important information is fine, but interupting to disagree is completely rude and should be unacceptable in this position.

I was so excited when doa came back to cast with wolf, they were starting to build some synergy and now you bring moletrap on and I can't really understand why, he takes away a lot of value for me personally and from the reaction on the forums, twitter, team liquid it takes away for a lot of people. I've bought every ticket and watched every game because it's been worth the money but if moletrap is employed as a regular caster I don't think the gsl is worth the same amount as your currently asking. I would pay an extra 10 dollars for every ticket if you didn't have moletrap casting that's how much I value good casters as they make the exceptional play from koreans, that much better. I don't even mind if the casters arn't enhancing the experience, the issue here is moletrap actually takes away value of your show and I worry about it.

I messaged him on twitter multiple times about some things he can do to improve but he didn't reply and from todays cast hasn't taken anything into consideration.

From a very worried GSL viewer.


Now Seriously He is Ruining a lot of peoples viewing Experiences. He just doesn't work well with any Caster.

If you actually read the Thread You'd see that.

Not everyone on TL.net here is a GOM Customer. Most of you just Blindly Support Mole Trap without having to listen to his god awful Casting.
Never GG MKP | IdrA
Zombeezz
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 08:07:47
August 11 2011 08:05 GMT
#651
On August 11 2011 17:03 FearTheReaperMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 16:52 zombeez wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:49 Tofugrinder wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:35 zombeez wrote:
Moletrap is a fat ugly annoying fuck.


please ban this guy...


on topic: yesterday i must say I enjoyed moletrap casting. so i'll hope it will be nice!



Please get laid.


Maybe you should bro.. Youre the one trolling a fucking sc2 forum..

Moletrap is def. improving and will probably about a month or so will actually be 'good'. I really dont want him to lose his job because of a community filled with assholes.. Keep up the good work Moletrap


Please stop slobbing on the fat asses knob.


bro
maliceee
Profile Joined August 2010
United States634 Posts
August 11 2011 08:09 GMT
#652
On August 11 2011 17:05 XRaDiiX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 16:56 NB wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:42 XRaDiiX wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:22 iakonalol wrote:
I like him, I think he's good, and I'm not wrong.

That's because it's my opinion, stop fucking arguing.


That's a very bigoted statement to make.

You opinion is the minority most people don't want him Casting just check the Link to the Gom Forums.

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=201732&cid=0&kind=1

to be honest, none of you have any right to declined ANYONE from sc2gg casting for gomtv. These are people with passion who went out midnight into their car, connect to the internet through a crappy mobile phone internet trying to cast BW to 200 people to watch. Back then BW community was small but we are passionate people.

Moletrap is a great caster in the past and he is a great caster in the present. He with a good knowledge of the BW scene can easily top out any pair of casting if he can find a right partner. Remember, he has been casting BW way way before artosis try his first cast and look at where artosis is today. People who didnt follow the BW didnt know but artosis and tasteless first sc2 cast was painful to watch when you compare it with all the content sc2gg released on BW in the past.

He is a great caster and gom understand that. Give him a chance. Haters gona hate.


It doesn't matter if he casted BW .

He is awful to listen to as a Caster IMO. The Forums on GOM including this one are Rife with people who Do not want him Casting.

He does not Jive well with any Caster. He has an annoying Voice.

We just don't like Him Casting I'd prefer any Caster TBH instead of Mole Trap.

I personally Feel GomTv made a big mistake by hiring him. Theres a good post i'm gonna quote from the GOM Forum Explaining why he is not a good caster.

BW Caster or not.

He Should not be a Caster in the GSL.

Here's the Post that Explains it.

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?page=10&topicid=201732
Show nested quote +
I'm just at a loss on why moletrap is casting again. He really drains the fun, excitement & enjoyment of watching GSL I'll explain a bit more. I've owned every single gsl and gstl premium ticket and managed to watch every game done at gom for sc2 so I've seen every caster for quite a while even kelly etc.

Just watch yesterday and todays cast of code A He said "like" yesterday 97 times, and he's upto 53 today. He said like just then 13 times in the case of 1-2 minutes. This is a job where your voice, language, game knowledge and humour are all integral parts of making the cast good for paying customers and I feel moletrap brings none of the qualities required to be a good caster. I'll go into it a bit more indepth and this isn't meant to be offensive it's constructive critism towards him.

Language - He says "like" at least once a sentence casting is meant to be about portraying information and funny jokes to the audience and I feel as if this is being casted by a girl in highschool who cannot stop saying like, he cannot get his point across in a conciese and timely manner he is clogging the cast up with his lack of language skills. He really needs to spend time sorting his words out and stop talking like a teenage girl it is absolutely ridiculous that he talks how he does on a high production tv show which people are paying for and I can't understand why you would allow moletrap to cast when he actually takes away from the production value of the show and brings down the whole quality of the GSL.

Humour - I feel so bad for wolf because none of moletraps jokes are relevant or even funny anecdotes like other casters, he doesn't understand the demographic which is watching the show and what is considered funny, he also doesn't understand anyone elses humour and often corrects them or takes things seriously which were obviously a joke. He has no chemistry with other casters and this really affects how long someone can sit down and watch the gsl given that he makes non-funny jokes and destroys his co-casters attempt at being funny almost every single time.

Voice - his voice is very high pitched and very grating to listen to a long period of a cast.

Game knowledge - Moletrap doesn't understand the game at the depth of 'any' caster thats been on gomtv including kelly, he doesn't understand the current builds or what they are trying to accomplish. He honestly asked why is taeja at 2000 minerals when playing mech, and he has 50 gas then he wastes the viewers time by asking it as a legit question and is expecting an answer. He disagrees with wolf constantly when wolf is correct and moletrap is just wrong. Wolfs knowledge is that of a korea masters level and I feel moletrap hasn't even installed the game and that sounds like a dig but when he still uses starcraft 1 unit names this long after release it does make you wonder if he's even playing the game on a regular basis if at all.

Interupting co-casters - moletrap notorious for this and it is a massive issue, he doesn't respect his co-caters and always thinks what he has to say is more important. Interupting for important information is fine, but interupting to disagree is completely rude and should be unacceptable in this position.

I was so excited when doa came back to cast with wolf, they were starting to build some synergy and now you bring moletrap on and I can't really understand why, he takes away a lot of value for me personally and from the reaction on the forums, twitter, team liquid it takes away for a lot of people. I've bought every ticket and watched every game because it's been worth the money but if moletrap is employed as a regular caster I don't think the gsl is worth the same amount as your currently asking. I would pay an extra 10 dollars for every ticket if you didn't have moletrap casting that's how much I value good casters as they make the exceptional play from koreans, that much better. I don't even mind if the casters arn't enhancing the experience, the issue here is moletrap actually takes away value of your show and I worry about it.

I messaged him on twitter multiple times about some things he can do to improve but he didn't reply and from todays cast hasn't taken anything into consideration.

From a very worried GSL viewer.


Now Seriously He is Ruining a lot of peoples viewing Experiences. He just doesn't work well with any Caster.

If you actually read the Thread You'd see that.

Not everyone on TL.net here is a GOM Customer. Most of you just Blindly Support Mole Trap without having to listen to his god awful Casting.


People will complain about everything. There is no perfect caster. The people who are going to post are overwhelmingly negative because the people who like him are not going to make a huge deal about it.



This zombeeez guy is funny. if I was 12.
Owl
Profile Joined April 2005
145 Posts
August 11 2011 08:13 GMT
#653
Nothing wrong with moletrap,dunno why are ppl complaining so much.
FearTheReaperMan
Profile Joined May 2011
154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 08:15:36
August 11 2011 08:15 GMT
#654
FearTheReaperMan
Profile Joined May 2011
154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 08:18:11
August 11 2011 08:15 GMT
#655
On August 11 2011 17:05 XRaDiiX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 16:56 NB wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:42 XRaDiiX wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:22 iakonalol wrote:
I like him, I think he's good, and I'm not wrong.

That's because it's my opinion, stop fucking arguing.


That's a very bigoted statement to make.

You opinion is the minority most people don't want him Casting just check the Link to the Gom Forums.

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=201732&cid=0&kind=1

to be honest, none of you have any right to declined ANYONE from sc2gg casting for gomtv. These are people with passion who went out midnight into their car, connect to the internet through a crappy mobile phone internet trying to cast BW to 200 people to watch. Back then BW community was small but we are passionate people.

Moletrap is a great caster in the past and he is a great caster in the present. He with a good knowledge of the BW scene can easily top out any pair of casting if he can find a right partner. Remember, he has been casting BW way way before artosis try his first cast and look at where artosis is today. People who didnt follow the BW didnt know but artosis and tasteless first sc2 cast was painful to watch when you compare it with all the content sc2gg released on BW in the past.

He is a great caster and gom understand that. Give him a chance. Haters gona hate.


It doesn't matter if he casted BW .

He is awful to listen to as a Caster IMO. The Forums on GOM including this one are Rife with people who Do not want him Casting.

He does not Jive well with any Caster. He has an annoying Voice.

We just don't like Him Casting I'd prefer any Caster TBH instead of Mole Trap.

I personally Feel GomTv made a big mistake by hiring him. Theres a good post i'm gonna quote from the GOM Forum Explaining why he is not a good caster.

BW Caster or not.

He Should not be a Caster in the GSL.

Here's the Post that Explains it.

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?page=10&topicid=201732
Show nested quote +
I'm just at a loss on why moletrap is casting again. He really drains the fun, excitement & enjoyment of watching GSL I'll explain a bit more. I've owned every single gsl and gstl premium ticket and managed to watch every game done at gom for sc2 so I've seen every caster for quite a while even kelly etc.

Just watch yesterday and todays cast of code A He said "like" yesterday 97 times, and he's upto 53 today. He said like just then 13 times in the case of 1-2 minutes. This is a job where your voice, language, game knowledge and humour are all integral parts of making the cast good for paying customers and I feel moletrap brings none of the qualities required to be a good caster. I'll go into it a bit more indepth and this isn't meant to be offensive it's constructive critism towards him.

Language - He says "like" at least once a sentence casting is meant to be about portraying information and funny jokes to the audience and I feel as if this is being casted by a girl in highschool who cannot stop saying like, he cannot get his point across in a conciese and timely manner he is clogging the cast up with his lack of language skills. He really needs to spend time sorting his words out and stop talking like a teenage girl it is absolutely ridiculous that he talks how he does on a high production tv show which people are paying for and I can't understand why you would allow moletrap to cast when he actually takes away from the production value of the show and brings down the whole quality of the GSL.

Humour - I feel so bad for wolf because none of moletraps jokes are relevant or even funny anecdotes like other casters, he doesn't understand the demographic which is watching the show and what is considered funny, he also doesn't understand anyone elses humour and often corrects them or takes things seriously which were obviously a joke. He has no chemistry with other casters and this really affects how long someone can sit down and watch the gsl given that he makes non-funny jokes and destroys his co-casters attempt at being funny almost every single time.

Voice - his voice is very high pitched and very grating to listen to a long period of a cast.

Game knowledge - Moletrap doesn't understand the game at the depth of 'any' caster thats been on gomtv including kelly, he doesn't understand the current builds or what they are trying to accomplish. He honestly asked why is taeja at 2000 minerals when playing mech, and he has 50 gas then he wastes the viewers time by asking it as a legit question and is expecting an answer. He disagrees with wolf constantly when wolf is correct and moletrap is just wrong. Wolfs knowledge is that of a korea masters level and I feel moletrap hasn't even installed the game and that sounds like a dig but when he still uses starcraft 1 unit names this long after release it does make you wonder if he's even playing the game on a regular basis if at all.

Interupting co-casters - moletrap notorious for this and it is a massive issue, he doesn't respect his co-caters and always thinks what he has to say is more important. Interupting for important information is fine, but interupting to disagree is completely rude and should be unacceptable in this position.

I was so excited when doa came back to cast with wolf, they were starting to build some synergy and now you bring moletrap on and I can't really understand why, he takes away a lot of value for me personally and from the reaction on the forums, twitter, team liquid it takes away for a lot of people. I've bought every ticket and watched every game because it's been worth the money but if moletrap is employed as a regular caster I don't think the gsl is worth the same amount as your currently asking. I would pay an extra 10 dollars for every ticket if you didn't have moletrap casting that's how much I value good casters as they make the exceptional play from koreans, that much better. I don't even mind if the casters arn't enhancing the experience, the issue here is moletrap actually takes away value of your show and I worry about it.

I messaged him on twitter multiple times about some things he can do to improve but he didn't reply and from todays cast hasn't taken anything into consideration.

From a very worried GSL viewer.


Now Seriously He is Ruining a lot of peoples viewing Experiences. He just doesn't work well with any Caster.

If you actually read the Thread You'd see that.

Not everyone on TL.net here is a GOM Customer. Most of you just Blindly Support Mole Trap without having to listen to his god awful Casting.


"Most of you just Blindly Support Mole Trap." Where the fuck do u come up with your judgements? Most of the people on here, like Sc2/Sc and for MOST of us to blindly support a caster on a Sc2 is fucking absurd. I have held this in long enough after reading your terrible posts...You sir are a fucking retard

User was temp banned for this post.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
August 11 2011 08:16 GMT
#656
I have no problems with moletrap!
XRaDiiX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1730 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 08:22:12
August 11 2011 08:17 GMT
#657
On August 11 2011 17:09 maliceee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 17:05 XRaDiiX wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:56 NB wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:42 XRaDiiX wrote:
On August 11 2011 16:22 iakonalol wrote:
I like him, I think he's good, and I'm not wrong.

That's because it's my opinion, stop fucking arguing.


That's a very bigoted statement to make.

You opinion is the minority most people don't want him Casting just check the Link to the Gom Forums.

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=201732&cid=0&kind=1

to be honest, none of you have any right to declined ANYONE from sc2gg casting for gomtv. These are people with passion who went out midnight into their car, connect to the internet through a crappy mobile phone internet trying to cast BW to 200 people to watch. Back then BW community was small but we are passionate people.

Moletrap is a great caster in the past and he is a great caster in the present. He with a good knowledge of the BW scene can easily top out any pair of casting if he can find a right partner. Remember, he has been casting BW way way before artosis try his first cast and look at where artosis is today. People who didnt follow the BW didnt know but artosis and tasteless first sc2 cast was painful to watch when you compare it with all the content sc2gg released on BW in the past.

He is a great caster and gom understand that. Give him a chance. Haters gona hate.


It doesn't matter if he casted BW .

He is awful to listen to as a Caster IMO. The Forums on GOM including this one are Rife with people who Do not want him Casting.

He does not Jive well with any Caster. He has an annoying Voice.

We just don't like Him Casting I'd prefer any Caster TBH instead of Mole Trap.

I personally Feel GomTv made a big mistake by hiring him. Theres a good post i'm gonna quote from the GOM Forum Explaining why he is not a good caster.

BW Caster or not.

He Should not be a Caster in the GSL.

Here's the Post that Explains it.

http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?page=10&topicid=201732
I'm just at a loss on why moletrap is casting again. He really drains the fun, excitement & enjoyment of watching GSL I'll explain a bit more. I've owned every single gsl and gstl premium ticket and managed to watch every game done at gom for sc2 so I've seen every caster for quite a while even kelly etc.

Just watch yesterday and todays cast of code A He said "like" yesterday 97 times, and he's upto 53 today. He said like just then 13 times in the case of 1-2 minutes. This is a job where your voice, language, game knowledge and humour are all integral parts of making the cast good for paying customers and I feel moletrap brings none of the qualities required to be a good caster. I'll go into it a bit more indepth and this isn't meant to be offensive it's constructive critism towards him.

Language - He says "like" at least once a sentence casting is meant to be about portraying information and funny jokes to the audience and I feel as if this is being casted by a girl in highschool who cannot stop saying like, he cannot get his point across in a conciese and timely manner he is clogging the cast up with his lack of language skills. He really needs to spend time sorting his words out and stop talking like a teenage girl it is absolutely ridiculous that he talks how he does on a high production tv show which people are paying for and I can't understand why you would allow moletrap to cast when he actually takes away from the production value of the show and brings down the whole quality of the GSL.

Humour - I feel so bad for wolf because none of moletraps jokes are relevant or even funny anecdotes like other casters, he doesn't understand the demographic which is watching the show and what is considered funny, he also doesn't understand anyone elses humour and often corrects them or takes things seriously which were obviously a joke. He has no chemistry with other casters and this really affects how long someone can sit down and watch the gsl given that he makes non-funny jokes and destroys his co-casters attempt at being funny almost every single time.

Voice - his voice is very high pitched and very grating to listen to a long period of a cast.

Game knowledge - Moletrap doesn't understand the game at the depth of 'any' caster thats been on gomtv including kelly, he doesn't understand the current builds or what they are trying to accomplish. He honestly asked why is taeja at 2000 minerals when playing mech, and he has 50 gas then he wastes the viewers time by asking it as a legit question and is expecting an answer. He disagrees with wolf constantly when wolf is correct and moletrap is just wrong. Wolfs knowledge is that of a korea masters level and I feel moletrap hasn't even installed the game and that sounds like a dig but when he still uses starcraft 1 unit names this long after release it does make you wonder if he's even playing the game on a regular basis if at all.

Interupting co-casters - moletrap notorious for this and it is a massive issue, he doesn't respect his co-caters and always thinks what he has to say is more important. Interupting for important information is fine, but interupting to disagree is completely rude and should be unacceptable in this position.

I was so excited when doa came back to cast with wolf, they were starting to build some synergy and now you bring moletrap on and I can't really understand why, he takes away a lot of value for me personally and from the reaction on the forums, twitter, team liquid it takes away for a lot of people. I've bought every ticket and watched every game because it's been worth the money but if moletrap is employed as a regular caster I don't think the gsl is worth the same amount as your currently asking. I would pay an extra 10 dollars for every ticket if you didn't have moletrap casting that's how much I value good casters as they make the exceptional play from koreans, that much better. I don't even mind if the casters arn't enhancing the experience, the issue here is moletrap actually takes away value of your show and I worry about it.

I messaged him on twitter multiple times about some things he can do to improve but he didn't reply and from todays cast hasn't taken anything into consideration.

From a very worried GSL viewer.


Now Seriously He is Ruining a lot of peoples viewing Experiences. He just doesn't work well with any Caster.

If you actually read the Thread You'd see that.

Not everyone on TL.net here is a GOM Customer. Most of you just Blindly Support Mole Trap without having to listen to his god awful Casting.


People will complain about everything. There is no perfect caster. The people who are going to post are overwhelmingly negative because the people who like him are not going to make a huge deal about it.



This zombeeez guy is funny. if I was 12.


There is no Overwhelming negative its just the Forsaken(Forbidden on TL.net) Truth.

Try watching his Casts. Its Unbearable.

Its one of those things you either really hate or Like. The Majority of the People/Viewers on GOM.TV Do not want him Casting.
Never GG MKP | IdrA
Saji
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands262 Posts
August 11 2011 08:19 GMT
#658
On August 11 2011 17:02 FarbrorAbavna wrote:

haha yeah, it's apparently a california thing(as I was told by someone having moved here from another part of the US, or I got trolled hard) but indeed he says "like" alot. Listen to Day9 though(also living in california) and you will hear alot of "like" as well :D


Yeah i know about day9 saying allot of like too. Anyway I find it really annoying because Moletrap is in actuality saying nothing at all so rather then saying like to fill up time just don't say anything. And i thought Like was an american thing in general or is it manly confined to the state California?
Chargelot
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
2275 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 08:23:09
August 11 2011 08:21 GMT
#659
Moletrap is a little awkward sometimes. Mainly because of his lack of experience, I'd say. It'll be cool to see how he improves over time.

On August 11 2011 17:19 Saji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 17:02 FarbrorAbavna wrote:

haha yeah, it's apparently a california thing(as I was told by someone having moved here from another part of the US, or I got trolled hard) but indeed he says "like" alot. Listen to Day9 though(also living in california) and you will hear alot of "like" as well :D


Yeah i know about day9 saying allot of like too. Anyway I find it really annoying because Moletrap is in actuality saying nothing at all so rather then saying like to fill up time just don't say anything. And i thought Like was an american thing in general or is it manly confined to the state California?


It's not confined to any state, but it's not widespread either. It's mostly younger people. I know I say it a lot, but only cause the few good friends that I talk to daily say it, and day9 says it, and over the past year or so it just rubbed off on me.
if (post == "stupid") { document.getElementById('post').style.display = 'none'; }
FarbrorAbavna
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden4856 Posts
August 11 2011 08:23 GMT
#660
On August 11 2011 17:19 Saji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 17:02 FarbrorAbavna wrote:

haha yeah, it's apparently a california thing(as I was told by someone having moved here from another part of the US, or I got trolled hard) but indeed he says "like" alot. Listen to Day9 though(also living in california) and you will hear alot of "like" as well :D


Yeah i know about day9 saying allot of like too. Anyway I find it really annoying because Moletrap is in actuality saying nothing at all so rather then saying like to fill up time just don't say anything. And i thought Like was an american thing in general or is it manly confined to the state California?

you could say that it is an american thing in general but for people from california it's really taken to another level. Listening to people from other parts of the US(itg, sotg, casters on youtube, random tourney) I dont pick up on the amounts of "like" that they use, even when I try.
Do you really want chat rooms?
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 900
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC458
TaKeTV 342
Rex130
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 458
ProTech146
Rex 130
IndyStarCraft 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47978
Bisu 2909
Horang2 1379
EffOrt 767
Soma 572
BeSt 564
Hyuk 533
Light 430
Mini 424
Larva 342
[ Show more ]
ZerO 231
Rush 217
Mong 83
Leta 72
910 61
Snow 53
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 45
Mind 36
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
JYJ 29
Terrorterran 24
Bale 23
Trap 17
Rock 12
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6783
qojqva252
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1457
Khaldor1052
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2061
olofmeister1722
hiko1396
Beastyqt583
B2W.Neo387
Livibee190
Hui .183
XaKoH 159
Liquid`VortiX150
ArmadaUGS116
djWHEAT83
Mew2King70
QueenE58
KnowMe58
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2971
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 43m
Online Event
20h 43m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.