• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8250 users

The Korean Experience by FXOBoSs

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 07:21:41
July 15 2011 06:41 GMT
#1
It has been 1.5 weeks since I left the mighty GOM house in Mok Dong, South Korea.
I miss my team dearly and am looking forward to them arriving in Kuala Lumpur at a later date.

This is somewhat of a Blog post, so feel free to move it, however, I am going to explain that its content is not a day by day diary of what was going on in Korea. Its a perspective that I hope changes the perspective of Korea for the better.

And so, it begins.

One of my initial thoughts upon arriving in Korea, was the convenience of flights from outside of Asia. It seems most flights from Asia, are red eye flights and tend to land early morning. The flights are always early/ontime and customs has no line up. It generally takes between 10-20 minutes to have your bags and be on the train to your destination.

However, flights from abroad, seem to arrive around the 5pm mark, and there is a higher density of flights. As we experienced with most arrivals, they were late by about 30 minutes, and customs was a relatively tedious exercise. However, a small price to pay to meet up with 'family'.

Highlight: When i picked up thegunrun from the airport, the guy infront of me kept doing yoga, and farting at the same time... Was relatively impressive how he blankly ignored that fact.. I quickly moved away.
________________________________________________________________________

Now, this definitely wasn't the first time I had been to Korea, or overseas for that matter. I am on my 3rd passport since 2009, so I definitely know how to collect stamps. However Korea is a very unique place. The people all look somewhat depressed, however when you try to talk to them, they greet you with one of the largest smiles I have ever seen. Theres alot of public drunkeness on any single night and it seems like there is some sort of hidden pain in the country. Personally, I think this kind of culture in a relatively developed society, is somewhat interesting. I am not going to question why things are like this. It just needs to be known that even though the people have a depressed looking exterior say, in the street. When you actually meet or talk to a Korean person, they are the most friendly and respectful people in the entire world. There is another culture that is identical, but i won't mention them in order to not insult any koreans.

Highlight: QXC and I went to buy groceries one day at the supermarket. The lady forgot to scan one bottle of milk, and we were like "what about the milk". She then proceeded to scan it in as a gift and give it to us for free. Whilst I assume this came from her wages, she did it with the biggest smile, and a bow. And was trying to communicate in english as best she could. This moment made me feel very warm and welcomed. Its definitely something that wouldnt happen in Australia or the united states. Or malaysia for that matter. I was impressed.
_____________________________________________________________________

One of the things in the world that I love the most is food. I have been known to spend large sums of money just to eat my favourite foods in different locations. For instance, i wanted Mexican food in greece, I paid out the ass for it. But I enjoyed it. In Korea, you can get like 200 dumplings for USD28. We literally fed 10 of us on dumplings for $28. And they were damn good dumplings too! One of the other things we ate alot of was Korea BBQ, although a little more expensive than dumplings, for 10 people I was spending approximately $8 per person. Again, it was amazing food lots of meat. Um nom nom nom. Its one of the things I already miss about Korea, the only downside was, its hard to find a place to order something like a ceaser salad, for those 'diet' days.

Highlight: ChoyafOu came to BBQ with us after a Code A day where nuclear was playing. We then convinced him that tgun was a transvestite, and he seriously believed us. Score 1 team, 0 tgun

_____________________________________________________________________

Gaming vs Koreans can be a very frustrating, but insightful exercise. I have said it before on TL that there is such a high density of skilled korean players, platinum players would play high masters on North America, and most of grand master on NA would be low-mid master on Korea. Minus the obvious stars of course. The fact that you can go on ladder, and play vs someone who can execute things so much better than Americans or Europeans, means that with some time, you are going to get better. I believe after the 300 games I played in Korea, I am officially 'better' than I was on north america. For a bunch of reasons.. Firstly, I saw different types of strategies that North American ladder players do not do. Secondly, I played vs more refined players who don't have holes in their strategies. They can just make strategic mistakes such as making the wrong composition vs my own strategy. Which in the end gets me the win........ There were few of these.

Highlight: Watching the world cry at our FXOteam account being in platinum, whilst tgun and the likes are playing players in High masters and grandmasters. Players such as rainbow, slayers_legalmind, nuclearfOu, and of course NEXPuzzle. It showed to me, the world really doesn't know what matters in Starcraft 2. I hope this ads some insight.

Fact: We discovered that on Korea, you only get promoted league by league, IE Plat -> Diamond -> Masters -> GM. It also depended on the number of games you played, however I attributed that to a flattening of the MMR%. Optikzero was the first player to Masters from FXO. Grandmasters is not going to happen because its too active on Korean server.
____________________________________________________________________

Player practice is one of the hardest things to organise in ones life. Being from certain 'lands of the free' and 'homes of the brave'. We are accustomed to pretty much doing whatever we want without recourse. Getting people from Western society into a solid practice regime took alot of time, and will power. But eventually we got it. Albeit, pretty much as I left, however success is success. I think the majority of FXO players now truly know what they have to put in, in order to be the best.
Someone mentioned recently about how the Westerners need the "western way" not the Korean way. I don't particularly agree with the phrasing on this. Purely because it should be "What works" and "what doesntt work". Rather than making it a somewhat racial issue. Which is what the community seems to be wanting to emphasize lately.

Koreans are what? 12 years ahead of the rest of the world with gaming mentalities and ideas? They know their shit (to put it bluntly). I have effectively learned from them, and taken note and tried to apply it to my own team. Now its just a matter of time until we see the progress.

Highlight: Players originally said that 8 hours could be too much practice. So we scheduled 8 hours practice. Un-beknown to the players that I already knew that when practice was over they'd play.. They ended up doing 10-12 hours practice a day... HAHA SUCKERS.

Fact: A true practice schedule is no shorter than 8 hours, and no longer than 14 hours. Anything less is under doing it anything between 13 or more can be over doing it. One must sleep, eat and poop in order to be somewhat comfortable. Those with 'natural' talent will probably slip and fall if they can't keep up with those who put in the large number of hours to become the best. This is one thing I salute HUK for.. He has proven that he wants to be the best, and has improved significantly by putting in the hours. Although a great player he was not the best before going to Korea. <3 Huk
___________________________________________________________________

GOM Studio experience.
I love GOM, I really do, well.. I love most of GOM. (Hi John). And they certainly have done the best for us, and helped us be as comfortable as possible. I have huge thanks to them and I owe them in some way. Without them this all wouldnt happen. But now its time to get critical.

Firstly, THE FLAMEGUNS...
What the hell are you doing making people walk between fire? I almost got burned numerous times, and I think a bunch of other people almost got burned also. I doubt insurance covers that I think it was TT1 who had an ear miss with one of them during Korea vs the world?) Its only a matter of time before someone gets hurt from them.

Secondly, The team Bench.

The team bench is a bit dangerous. When we sit down, we can almost move the whole thing with one butt movement. If it collapses, i can see someone getting impaled with timber. Its dangerous.

Thirdly English casting.
Although 90% of the time the english cast is done well, there are a bunch of things that need to change. The cast needs to be more scheduled and less random. The crappy jokes need to stop (not the good ones, just the crappy ones). Heres a pointer, if you are laughing mid joke at your own joke, its probably not funny. It also needs to bring more insight into the game, more facts more figures and probably a 3rd person.

Good things about GOM studio

Its efficient.... Things get done quickly and as best as they can be. Players have ample time to set up, are given help, and they always help out with english translation no matter what.

The crowd is minimal, this allows players to focus more on playing. During MLG I had to drag certain players from FANs whilst it was game time, because my players were clearly distressed. I'm not saying to keep fans away, just that there is a time and place

The korean casters. The most prepared, professional, amazing casters out there. They don't talk crap on stream, they talk serious starcraft sport. They are what e-sport should represent, even if they do silly video introductions to players They talk about a players play, they are ex progamers, so they know their shit. I think eventually the western e-sports scene will get english commentators of similar charisma, when the scene starts to get a little older. Kudos to Gisado and the gang.

Highlight: After make up is done, tgun looks like a transvestite... Discuss (j/k love you tgun)
___________________________________________________________________

I left this discussion till last. Mostly because although my posts go unnoticed in the TL community to the majority. Its the most important one and I feel a necessity to all gamers.

CODE A QUALIFIERS.

Ever had so much tension in the air that you could cut through it with a knife? This is the place. When you see players like PUMA lose first round, DRG lose to Hero, QXC go through 2 base trades then lose to DRG. Cezzane lose to i think puzzle, and burst into tears. There were many a tear shed at the code A qualifiers. It is the most intense gaming environment ever. And theres no crowd at all (thank god). If a progamer doesn't ever go through code A qualifiers, then they most definitely haven't done it all. It is an experience to boost expectations, to understand how good you truly are or truly can be, and to understand that sometimes someone is better than you. I almost had a heart attack at the event, and I was just watching (my games didn't last very long TYVM zenex player). But I had alot more pleasure watching players play. Its an amazing experience, and its not to be over looked. If a team has the budget to send their player just for that tournament. IT WILL MAKE THEM BETTER! Its a worthy investment.

Highlight: Watching FXOz's bracket and noticing that if he were to qualify, he would have to play PVP EVERY GAME to make Code A.... If he didnt lose to classic.prime, his opponent would have been NEXPuzzle. Thats just the way the cookie crumbles

____________________________________________________________________

Conclusion:

I may have spent alot of money on Korea, but it was totally worth it minus a few hiccups. My players are now able to say they know how to do it. They have made friends with other pro gamers who respect them and WANT to play with them. They have the knowledge to teach other gamers how to do it.

I love Korea, and so should every gamer out there. Without Korea, gaming is just a hobby.


Thanks to TL, RAZER, Redbull, Coca cola, Mountain Dew, Asus and all our other partners for supporting us through this journey.

Thanks to my players for helping me help them, and a huge thanks to GOM and especially Torch for making us feel welcome and comfortable.

And finally, thanks to Korea, for being the awesome gaming beast that you are. I look forward to creating something similar to you in Malaysia

Ciao

FXOBoSs
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
Dhalphir
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1305 Posts
July 15 2011 06:48 GMT
#2
Great read! Amazing read, in fact.
Supporting TypeII Gaming - www.typeii.net - TypeReaL, TypePhoeNix, TypeSuN, TypeDBS!!
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
July 15 2011 06:53 GMT
#3
Cool experience and a unique take on it. Thanks.
Desirous
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada95 Posts
July 15 2011 06:54 GMT
#4
On July 15 2011 15:41 FXOpen wrote:

Highlight: QXC and I went to buy groceries one day at the supermarket. The lady forgot to scan one bottle of milk, and we were like "what about the milk". She then proceeded to scan it in as a gift and give it to us for free. Whilst I assume this came from her wages, she did it with the biggest smile, and a bow. And was trying to communicate in english as best she could. This moment made me feel very warm and welcomed. Its definitely something that wouldnt happen in Australia or the united states. Or malaysia for that matter. I was impressed.
FXOBoSs



Great story ruined by your opinion of it.

User was warned for this post
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
July 15 2011 06:56 GMT
#5
On July 15 2011 15:54 Desirous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 15:41 FXOpen wrote:

Highlight: QXC and I went to buy groceries one day at the supermarket. The lady forgot to scan one bottle of milk, and we were like "what about the milk". She then proceeded to scan it in as a gift and give it to us for free. Whilst I assume this came from her wages, she did it with the biggest smile, and a bow. And was trying to communicate in english as best she could. This moment made me feel very warm and welcomed. Its definitely something that wouldnt happen in Australia or the united states. Or malaysia for that matter. I was impressed.
FXOBoSs



Great story ruined by your opinion of it.


Truth hurts.
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
ampson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2355 Posts
July 15 2011 06:57 GMT
#6
Sucks to be tgun. I hope that you can carry on the same environment to your AMAZING pro house. Looking foward to FXOwnage in the future!
baby elephant
Profile Joined April 2011
273 Posts
July 15 2011 07:01 GMT
#7
very insightful, thanks for this!
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
July 15 2011 07:02 GMT
#8
Sounds like quite a worthwhile experience!
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
algorithm0r
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada486 Posts
July 15 2011 07:02 GMT
#9
On July 15 2011 15:56 FXOpen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 15:54 Desirous wrote:
On July 15 2011 15:41 FXOpen wrote:

Highlight: QXC and I went to buy groceries one day at the supermarket. The lady forgot to scan one bottle of milk, and we were like "what about the milk". She then proceeded to scan it in as a gift and give it to us for free. Whilst I assume this came from her wages, she did it with the biggest smile, and a bow. And was trying to communicate in english as best she could. This moment made me feel very warm and welcomed. Its definitely something that wouldnt happen in Australia or the united states. Or malaysia for that matter. I was impressed.
FXOBoSs



Great story ruined by your opinion of it.


Truth hurts.


You should visit Canada.
JesusOurSaviour
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Arab Emirates1141 Posts
July 15 2011 07:02 GMT
#10
This is about as "BOSS" a write-up can be. Well done Boss and greetings from Brisbane!
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
July 15 2011 07:04 GMT
#11
Great writeup!! And poor tgun :p
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
July 15 2011 07:04 GMT
#12
On July 15 2011 16:02 algorithm0r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 15:56 FXOpen wrote:
On July 15 2011 15:54 Desirous wrote:
On July 15 2011 15:41 FXOpen wrote:

Highlight: QXC and I went to buy groceries one day at the supermarket. The lady forgot to scan one bottle of milk, and we were like "what about the milk". She then proceeded to scan it in as a gift and give it to us for free. Whilst I assume this came from her wages, she did it with the biggest smile, and a bow. And was trying to communicate in english as best she could. This moment made me feel very warm and welcomed. Its definitely something that wouldnt happen in Australia or the united states. Or malaysia for that matter. I was impressed.
FXOBoSs



Great story ruined by your opinion of it.


Truth hurts.


You should visit Canada.


I have visited Canada many times. I got a free beer because some guy believed I rode a Kangaroo to school as a kid. But I don't get your reference. Canadians are friendly people, but no where in my post did I mention canada.
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
Tatari
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1179 Posts
July 15 2011 07:05 GMT
#13
OMGLOL please post pics of tgun with makeup on. :D
A fed jungler is no longer a jungler, but a terrorist.
moltenlead
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada866 Posts
July 15 2011 07:08 GMT
#14
It was a really nice read, and a great summary.

Really brings out the human aspect of the team (the tgun trolling) and the seriousness that you need to become the best.

Never knew about the flames, you may want to bring it up with Mr. Chae or whoever is in charge, though I think you've probably done that.

Now, just one question that has been bugging me for a while, what happened to the Malaysian house? It was set-up for the team, then they moved to Korea o.o
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
July 15 2011 07:10 GMT
#15
Slog and OZ will join me in Malaysia end of August, and then team will come slowly to the house... Its ready Just people have ot sort their lives.
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
July 15 2011 07:12 GMT
#16
A question: I'm going to Malaysia around Sept for holidays. Would it be possible to come to the team house and meet the players?
KingTony
Profile Joined March 2011
United States46 Posts
July 15 2011 07:12 GMT
#17
Great read. Gogogogo FXO O O O!
I have top 3 control in the world.
FXOpen
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1844 Posts
July 15 2011 07:13 GMT
#18
Azzur, the house is a little out of the way, but its possible providing I am in Malaysia personally. We can arrange a net cafe meet up with some of the Malaysia community if you like. Private room net cafe etc.
www.twitter.com/FXOpenESports
HarbingerOfDoom
Profile Joined December 2010
United States508 Posts
July 15 2011 07:14 GMT
#19
I know he didn't have the best experience in Korea, but is there any chance of Sheth going to the Malaysia house?
snowbird
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Germany2044 Posts
July 15 2011 07:15 GMT
#20
Very nice read, thanks for the writeup.

And also thank you very much for the nice BBQ we had after day 1 of GSTL!

I wish FXO the best of luck, motivation and endurance for Malaysia!
@riotsnowbird
1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 601
Railgan 60
MindelVK 24
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68375
Calm 10808
Rain 2418
Bisu 2226
FanTaSy 800
Stork 671
Rush 506
soO 481
Soma 247
Snow 218
[ Show more ]
firebathero 213
Last 177
Light 109
Mind 95
hero 88
Pusan 86
Sea.KH 71
Sharp 56
Free 42
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 39
Bale 36
Mong 31
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Sexy 16
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Rock 5
Terrorterran 5
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8449
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
fl0m2969
byalli807
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
Other Games
gofns38078
singsing2300
B2W.Neo635
Liquid`RaSZi338
Pyrionflax241
Beastyqt135
Hui .113
Happy57
Trikslyr45
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 104
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV493
League of Legends
• Jankos2960
• Nemesis2920
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1355
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 52m
OSC
9h 52m
Replay Cast
9h 52m
OSC
22h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.