• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:34
CEST 15:34
KST 22:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)44Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8781 users

An NASL Retrospective With EG.iNcontroL - Page 26

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 37 Next All
nozh
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada93 Posts
July 15 2011 22:54 GMT
#501
On July 16 2011 07:49 relic wrote:
Never been a huge fan of incontrol, always found him to be "too big for his boots", but I tried to support him during NASL.

Seems as though he hasn't changed, always ends up having to apologise for stupid remarks, or bad performance. He needs to step away from any sort of community role, or any role at all in NASL and concentrate on playing.


ideally, at this point he just steps away full stop
starcraft2rush
Profile Joined February 2011
306 Posts
July 15 2011 22:54 GMT
#502
lol @ all the blowhard nerds..you people never cease to amaze me .

Queue Tasteless quote "ZOMG INCONTROL, you're RUINING ESPORTS Waaaaaaaa"
TheBanana
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway2183 Posts
July 15 2011 23:00 GMT
#503
On July 16 2011 07:41 GumThief wrote:
Who the he'll isn't it in for the money at this point? MLG NASL and GOMtv are all not for profit organizations right?? Sending their profits to supply needy children with mechanical keyboards and graphic cards amirite?

EG or Mouz sends their players overseas purely to "further esports" right? Nothing about ROI, they only do it to make nerds sweat and smile... Hokay??

Who cares honestly. Not the most thought out statement by Inc IMO, but nothing to get so outraged by. Everyone should understand it's all ROI baby.

Everybody, casters players organizations, are in this amazing spot they are in today because there IS money to be made. Let's not get into WHY they are doing it but focus on the fact this scene is growing so rapidly we can hardly keep pace.

Dolla dolla bill y'all.



I believe you are wrong.
Most players and casters would be able to make more money doing completely different things(exceptions being huge tournament-winners).
They choose to do SC2 because they like/love it, they are able to because their economy allows it.
If they didn't love the game it would be an amazingly stupid thing to do(play/cast) for money, and that's why I sincerely doubt money is why they're in it.

Organizers of tournaments, sponsors, team owners, completely different story.
If you're not getting better faster than everybody else, you're getting worse.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 15 2011 23:03 GMT
#504
WE ARE SO MAD!!!!!!!!

lol did people even read my comments in this thread? Name dropping was dumb and bad. But 20+ pages with a bunch of random posters trying to act like this shit is important is hilarious. I love all the personal attacks btw against me.,.. it's from people upset that I apparently did a personal attack on TB. Then they call ME the hypocrite LOL
nxiety
Profile Joined July 2011
United States36 Posts
July 15 2011 23:03 GMT
#505
Going to avoid the majority of the interview despite the fact I disagree with a few of the answers he gave and focus on his personality. Remembering just the past year I'm fairly certain iNcontroL is either trolling everyone for attention, or he's the Joe Biden(gaffes galore) of eSports. Still not sure which as of yet.

Every time Geoff speaks there's an uproar, usually negative, it can't be sheer coincidence. Better to be known and hated than forgotten as they say. I'm sure if there was any real problems with what he's said that EG management would've stepped in by now and told him to knock it off, since they haven't I think it's safe to assume that at least some of it is purposefully done.

No matter what your opinion is, I think it's safe to say this overreaction by the community every time he speaks is a bit silly. Plus, judging from videos and clips across the internet he comes across as an extremely likable person. I don't get the random hate for him.
Ocedic
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1808 Posts
July 15 2011 23:04 GMT
#506
On July 16 2011 07:12 Tyrgrim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 06:50 Ocedic wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:34 Demonace34 wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:22 dtz wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:19 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:17 dtz wrote:
I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit. I take less offense to someone like Lindsey, an actress and a model, getting hired for a gig and she says yes not because she’s looking to get rich but because it’s a good job doing what she enjoys and she’s dedicated to doing it well.


uh i really like Lindsey but obviously she also benefit from the monetary aspect of SC2 as well as the exposure ( which is exactly what you argued drove TB to cast SC2).

I don't see how they are different in this aspect at all. In fact TB is very dedicated to doing his SC2 stuff well and I can argue he has done more.


If you want to argue that at 12 years old I started playing competitive SC knowing that I could make my "riches" at 25 off of SC2 and I built a career over that span of time purely to do that then please go ahead.


What?? I didn't say that at all. In fact i didn't say anything about you. I only compared TB and Lindsey.

My point was both TB and Lindsey came to SC2 because of monetary incentive. I don't see how one is more noble than the other.


Out of a 4,000 word interview, the community has to nitpick 1 sentence out of 1 paragraph? Just let it go, the article is about NASL, not TB. If everyone actually wants to discuss the selflessness and altruistic actions of each person in the Starcraft scene, go make a thread with a poll of all the major people in the community and settle it there.


Right, because people who are interviewed shouldn't be held accountable for what they say: as long as they say a lot of other stuff! If I had a 10,000 word interview, but in one sentence said "Hitler was the greatest man to ever live," then how dare you nitpick the one sentence.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law


You should read what you linked then reread what I wrote to see why you're wrong and how your post makes you look like a tool. :D
nvs.
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada3609 Posts
July 15 2011 23:07 GMT
#507

Every time Geoff speaks there's an uproar, usually negative, it can't be sheer coincidence


True that. Don't worry though, Geoff will just "U MADD??" it off.

See above. ^^
cYaN
Profile Joined May 2004
Norway3322 Posts
July 15 2011 23:10 GMT
#508
geoff biden? haha that's awesome. Someone break out the photoshop^^
Redmark
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2129 Posts
July 15 2011 23:10 GMT
#509
On July 16 2011 08:03 iNcontroL wrote:
WE ARE SO MAD!!!!!!!!

lol did people even read my comments in this thread? Name dropping was dumb and bad. But 20+ pages with a bunch of random posters trying to act like this shit is important is hilarious. I love all the personal attacks btw against me.,.. it's from people upset that I apparently did a personal attack on TB. Then they call ME the hypocrite LOL

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. When you say controversial things often, you're going to have controversy following you.
Of course there's less backlash when someone like Idra says the same things, because that's pretty much expected. Maybe that's what you're going for, I don't know.
Ocedic
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1808 Posts
July 15 2011 23:11 GMT
#510
On July 16 2011 08:03 iNcontroL wrote:
WE ARE SO MAD!!!!!!!!

lol did people even read my comments in this thread? Name dropping was dumb and bad. But 20+ pages with a bunch of random posters trying to act like this shit is important is hilarious. I love all the personal attacks btw against me.,.. it's from people upset that I apparently did a personal attack on TB. Then they call ME the hypocrite LOL


So out of curiosity, how much money did you make off of your 'guide' and 'coaching'? How much did you make from NASL?

I don't know how you consider this a personal attack; it's a legitimate question if you're going to bring up that someone else is 'in StarCraft for the money.'
GumThief
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada284 Posts
July 15 2011 23:15 GMT
#511
On July 16 2011 08:00 TheBanana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 07:41 GumThief wrote:
Who the he'll isn't it in for the money at this point? MLG NASL and GOMtv are all not for profit organizations right?? Sending their profits to supply needy children with mechanical keyboards and graphic cards amirite?

EG or Mouz sends their players overseas purely to "further esports" right? Nothing about ROI, they only do it to make nerds sweat and smile... Hokay??

Who cares honestly. Not the most thought out statement by Inc IMO, but nothing to get so outraged by. Everyone should understand it's all ROI baby.

Everybody, casters players organizations, are in this amazing spot they are in today because there IS money to be made. Let's not get into WHY they are doing it but focus on the fact this scene is growing so rapidly we can hardly keep pace.

Dolla dolla bill y'all.



I believe you are wrong.
Most players and casters would be able to make more money doing completely different things(exceptions being huge tournament-winners).
They choose to do SC2 because they like/love it, they are able to because their economy allows it.
If they didn't love the game it would be an amazingly stupid thing to do(play/cast) for money, and that's why I sincerely doubt money is why they're in it.

Organizers of tournaments, sponsors, team owners, completely different story.



And without organizers of tournaments, sponsors, team owners.. Whats left? What's left is the broodwar scene in anywhere but Korea :p Virtually nonexistent.

Players would still play the game if they loved it, sure.. But the exposure just wouldn't be there. The sponsors and teams would vanish, and the quality of players in NA and Europe would fall as drastically fast as it did in BW.

And how would it be stupid to cast or play for money even if they hate the game...? :p Don't quite follow. Hey here's 1,000 cash in pocket, all expense paid trip to cast a game in Sweden. You down? "Oh no no, my heart is not into it. I'd much rather you keep the money or give it to a more deserving soul." Seriously? :p

I don't wake up every morning with a fucking smile on my face so excited to get to work usually. And i don't give a crap if they do either. Just produce!!
:))
Widz
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden75 Posts
July 15 2011 23:19 GMT
#512
What s wrong with being in it for the money? If someone delivers great entertainment for me I m very happy to see them getting well paid for it.
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
July 15 2011 23:19 GMT
#513
Well, I've got nothing new to say.

Great interview barring the TB slip-up.
#TeamBuLba
EnderCraft
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1746 Posts
July 15 2011 23:25 GMT
#514
On July 16 2011 08:03 iNcontroL wrote:
WE ARE SO MAD!!!!!!!!

lol did people even read my comments in this thread? Name dropping was dumb and bad. But 20+ pages with a bunch of random posters trying to act like this shit is important is hilarious. I love all the personal attacks btw against me.,.. it's from people upset that I apparently did a personal attack on TB. Then they call ME the hypocrite LOL

We did, and we know you felt name dropping was dumb. It's just the fact you stood by your argument and never even bothered to clarify after calling your initial example "bad". When you make comments like this on a consistent basis it kind of does become important don't ya think? We only go into an uproar because we care :3 This community is important to me, you and everyone else in this thread so we want to express our opinions on the matter. Wouldn't be much of a forum/community if we never voiced our opinions on these matter huh?
SC:BW has a higher skill ceiling than SC2? SC 64 is where it's at brah.
Diavlo
Profile Joined July 2011
Belgium2915 Posts
July 15 2011 23:27 GMT
#515
WE ARE SO MAD!!!!!!!!

lol did people even read my comments in this thread? Name dropping was dumb and bad. But 20+ pages with a bunch of random posters trying to act like this shit is important is hilarious. I love all the personal attacks btw against me.,.. it's from people upset that I apparently did a personal attack on TB. Then they call ME the hypocrite LOL

I actually think that no one is reading anybody's comment on this thread, yours included
26 pages of people repeating the same things about your interview with the occasional outburst of insanity about your results\diet\expectations in life\contribution to Esport (whatever that is...).

Keep up the good work Incontrol, stay frosty



"I don't know how many years on this Earth I got left. I'm gonna get real weird with it."
happyness
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2400 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 23:29:18
July 15 2011 23:27 GMT
#516
On July 16 2011 08:03 iNcontroL wrote:
WE ARE SO MAD!!!!!!!!

lol did people even read my comments in this thread? Name dropping was dumb and bad. But 20+ pages with a bunch of random posters trying to act like this shit is important is hilarious. I love all the personal attacks btw against me.,.. it's from people upset that I apparently did a personal attack on TB. Then they call ME the hypocrite LOL


I'm just confused on why you assume TB is just in it for the money. Who's to say he isn't doing it because he likes the game and enjoys casting? He does need money to make a living like the rest of us, and I don't see how he's getting rich. Maybe I'm wrong though.

As far as I can tell his situation is just like Lindsey's - they both enjoy doing their respective jobs and are also doing it for money and their career. It's just weird that you make a distinction between them when there clearly isn't.
Coolwhip
Profile Joined March 2011
927 Posts
July 15 2011 23:29 GMT
#517
Incontrol, the mediocre player that flamebates on TL forums then acts all surprised when people bite. Talking down on TB is ridiculous too. People like TB and Take actually put their own money into SC2. Which takes a lot more guts than to just show your face everywhere and then claim you help ESPORTZZ.
Coolwhip
Profile Joined March 2011
927 Posts
July 15 2011 23:30 GMT
#518
On July 16 2011 08:27 happyness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 08:03 iNcontroL wrote:
WE ARE SO MAD!!!!!!!!

lol did people even read my comments in this thread? Name dropping was dumb and bad. But 20+ pages with a bunch of random posters trying to act like this shit is important is hilarious. I love all the personal attacks btw against me.,.. it's from people upset that I apparently did a personal attack on TB. Then they call ME the hypocrite LOL


I'm just confused on why you assume TB is just in it for the money. Who's to say he isn't doing it because he likes the game and enjoys casting? He does need money to make a living like the rest of us, and I don't see how he's getting rich. Maybe I'm wrong though.

As far as I can tell his situation is just like Lindsey's - they both enjoy doing their respective jobs and are also doing it for money and their career. It's just weird that you make a distinction between them when there clearly isn't.


What if he is in it for the money? That's a perfectly valid reason. Is incontrol doing charity work himself?
happyness
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2400 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 23:44:41
July 15 2011 23:33 GMT
#519
On July 16 2011 08:30 Coolwhip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 08:27 happyness wrote:
On July 16 2011 08:03 iNcontroL wrote:
WE ARE SO MAD!!!!!!!!

lol did people even read my comments in this thread? Name dropping was dumb and bad. But 20+ pages with a bunch of random posters trying to act like this shit is important is hilarious. I love all the personal attacks btw against me.,.. it's from people upset that I apparently did a personal attack on TB. Then they call ME the hypocrite LOL


I'm just confused on why you assume TB is just in it for the money. Who's to say he isn't doing it because he likes the game and enjoys casting? He does need money to make a living like the rest of us, and I don't see how he's getting rich. Maybe I'm wrong though.

As far as I can tell his situation is just like Lindsey's - they both enjoy doing their respective jobs and are also doing it for money and their career. It's just weird that you make a distinction between them when there clearly isn't.


What if he is in it for the money? That's a perfectly valid reason. Is incontrol doing charity work himself?


I just don't buy it. Of course, the money is a big part of it, but I seriously doubt TB is thinking "I hate casting this shit but at least I'm getting rich off of it!"

"I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit. I take less offense to someone like Lindsey, an actress and a model, getting hired for a gig and she says yes not because she’s looking to get rich but because it’s a good job doing what she enjoys and she’s dedicated to doing it well." - Incontrol

This just makes absolutely no sense.

There's no indication that TB is in it just to make money, unless Incontrol knows TB's inner desires. And if I were in TB's shoes I would be offended.

But meh, Incontrol and his fanboys are too arrogant to admit that incontrol may have said something stupid(he did apologize for name dropping, but that doesnt change the fact that what he said is essentially wrong).

And frankly, nobody should be offended by people getting into e-sports just to make money. NEWS FLASH: Pepsi, Intel, Monster, etc. are sponsoring to just make money in Starcraft II.
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 23:38:57
July 15 2011 23:35 GMT
#520
when i read threads like this, the only thing that comes to my mind is:

perhaps teamliquid is the wrong site for me...
i looks like hundreds of people searching for problems and pointless discussions.
Save gaming: kill esport
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1063
ComeBackTV 352
TaKeTV 286
SteadfastSC283
LamboSC2232
Rex106
IndyStarCraft 75
EnkiAlexander 42
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 283
LamboSC2 232
ProTech146
Rex 106
IndyStarCraft 75
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39033
Shuttle 2616
Bisu 1005
Horang2 869
Jaedong 808
Mini 778
EffOrt 679
Light 510
Soma 389
BeSt 349
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 337
firebathero 329
Stork 268
Snow 205
Rush 185
ZerO 169
Zeus 161
ggaemo 135
Last 108
Leta 87
Pusan 78
hero 76
sorry 72
Killer 71
Sea.KH 55
Sharp 46
Mong 45
Mind 39
soO 31
Shinee 30
Aegong 28
Shine 26
Free 25
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
NotJumperer 18
HiyA 17
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 9
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
zelot 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7289
qojqva1576
Dendi883
Fuzer 132
420jenkins86
Counter-Strike
markeloff146
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 172
Other Games
gofns35600
singsing2307
olofmeister1229
B2W.Neo1054
Mlord250
DeMusliM201
Livibee163
Hui .150
Liquid`VortiX130
ArmadaUGS119
Mew2King111
QueenE90
ZerO(Twitch)15
Railgan11
Chillindude11
ToD10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1849
League of Legends
• Jankos2339
• Nemesis1729
• TFBlade790
Other Games
• WagamamaTV165
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 26m
Stellar Fest
23h 26m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.