• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8504 users

An NASL Retrospective With EG.iNcontroL - Page 23

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 37 Next All
enecateReAP
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom378 Posts
July 15 2011 18:55 GMT
#441
On July 16 2011 03:41 xXFireandIceXx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 03:38 enecateReAP wrote:
On July 16 2011 03:28 xXFireandIceXx wrote:
On July 16 2011 03:24 enecateReAP wrote:
To be honest, all these arguments aside, personally I think TB makes us brits look like idiots, his commentary is just irritating, it isn't even entertaining.
Inc can make any statement he wants, doesn't mean everyone has go off about it, noone will even remember this in awhile.

And to everyone saying that he always goes off at Tyler...I mean COME ON. Aren't you guys pissed at Tyler? What was once a great player is too busy to do his occupation? Too lazy? Too Unmotivated?
I don't care if he's 'insulting' Tyler, everyone wants Tyler to get off his ass and show us how good we all know he is.


Doesn't Tyler have a family? Maybe his time is really limited compared to the other gamers. I think it's not that he's lazy or anything and before getting to know him as a person, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.


I think you forget that pro-gaming is his occupation?
He gets payed, to play this game.

Ofcourse he has a family, just like every other worker in the world has a family, they should still do their job.



Most Koreans practise at least 12 hours a day. Even a pro-football player in the NFL doesn't work that long. All I'm saying is that there is probably a context here.


In the average american context, people work 9-5, which is 8 hours. Why can't he put atleast those hours in? If he wants pro-gaming to be his occupation, then surely he should respect it enough to put the itme in? I understand that Tyler does a lot for the community, but he could do so much more as a player.
"Stargate units imba" - oGsMC
flodeskum
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1267 Posts
July 15 2011 18:57 GMT
#442
On July 16 2011 03:01 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 02:48 On_Slaught wrote:
On July 16 2011 02:42 iNcontroL wrote:
those weren't my points and you put quotes on them but that isn't what I said o_O


I altered your statements to make them fit my argument better. The statement in the actual interview struck me as odd since it always seemed as if you were friends with TB and spoke highly of him.

Either way I still think it isn't advantageous to the community to say that we want pretty girls coming to get involved on the action (for money) but we shouldn't respect people from other games coming (for money). I don't think you have to either be a "normal" person or already have been a part of the sc2 community to not be somebody just here for the money/somebody we want and respect. I don't see why we can't have both.




Updated for greater truthyness.

The shot at TB is fine. I know he is here to make a buck or two and thats great. Never seen him play a game, which is ok too. He has a great voice for broadcasting and brings some excitment and character to the game. He sometimes acts like he is casting with a higher purpose for e-sports, which I find weird.

Geoff is critical of everyone and should keep it up. Tyler gives the impression that isn't working as hard as he was before. And, damn it, I want him to work harder and put in the time. Geoff wants it too and he says it.

He streams a lot of games... that he is playing. Generally has a few thousand viewers as well.
IdrA: " my fans are kinda retarded"
Snugglebutt
Profile Joined April 2011
England21 Posts
July 15 2011 19:02 GMT
#443
Incontrol strike me as a person that would hate on a progamer that had no previous RTS experience and only knew SC2. I'd go as far as to say that anyone that went into progaming and started with SC2 would also be in it for the money in his eyes. (HIpster glasses: I was into this RTS etc.)

I also feel like your BW background makes you auto think anyone that didn't play is a scrub. Remember everyone starts somewhere and not everyone has the gaming roots that a fair few SC2 pros have today.

So please have some professionalism.
Dental Floss
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1015 Posts
July 15 2011 19:13 GMT
#444
Incontrol: "Well I don't know why people would be offended, I think Lindsay Sporrer did a fine job, why... I'd be more offended by *thinks of an example of someone who doesn't offend him* Totalbiscuit!"

Community: "WHAT?! You're COMPLETELY OFFENDED by Totalbiscuit?! Thats so mean!! How could you be so mean?!!!" *goes to thread about Lindsay to call her a dumb blonde*
Kim Tae Gyun.... never forget Perfectman RIP
sertman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States540 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 19:39:48
July 15 2011 19:35 GMT
#445
On July 16 2011 03:13 Chill wrote:
A thread like this makes Starcraft way less fun. Jesus Christ.


So do narcissistic, parasitic personalities who spend more time explaining why people shouldn't criticize their work instead of actually producing a tournament that doesn't look like 2AM programming on a public access channel. It's funny how Incontrol calls out TB for being in it "for the money" when it became obvious after the first few weeks that Incontrol was only in it for the fame and adulation, and he cared a lot more about having a good time making NASL and basking in its glory than he did about actually doing a good job.

Trust me I am the first one to be like "wow i seem to have stumbled into serious town" but incontrol's personality has needled my psyche for the last six months or so and from the looks of it, I'm not alone
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 19:41:16
July 15 2011 19:40 GMT
#446
Why are there posters that only talk about starcraft II personalities and only talk shit about people rather than discussing players, and the actual game.

They are like a bunch of gossiping housewives.

Also the post above mine is mean, and insane.
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 19:47:15
July 15 2011 19:46 GMT
#447
What is wrong with this thread, seriously? ^^

First of all, if it is as Inc says it is then it´s totally uninteresting. He has an opinion that isnt that big of a deal that noone should really mind.

If it`s a joke (which it isnt) then it would just not be all that funny, not much to discuss here.

If he really really meant that he hated TB then why do people give so many fucks about it? If someone Hates TB for making videos then he´s freaking silly and should just be ignored, the biggest punishment for saying something retarded like that is that people wont hire him anyways, not that some Internet forum-superheroes go on a rant for 23 fucking pages...

Anyways, Incontrol, you`re a really cool dude and your opinion is your own but you could have worded it a bit differently, not saying you said something else than you meant but judging from this thread, you have to treat us fans like kids to be able to make a point.
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
sertman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States540 Posts
July 15 2011 19:47 GMT
#448
On July 16 2011 04:40 Rotodyne wrote:
Why are there posters that only talk about starcraft II personalities and only talk shit about people rather than discussing players, and the actual game.

They are like a bunch of gossiping housewives.

Also the post above mine is mean, and insane.


Might as well mail angry letters to ESPN's Outside The Lines, too.. .who cares about players outside of the game, anyways...
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
July 15 2011 19:49 GMT
#449
On July 16 2011 04:35 patzernuk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 03:13 Chill wrote:
A thread like this makes Starcraft way less fun. Jesus Christ.


So do narcissistic, parasitic personalities who spend more time explaining why people shouldn't criticize their work instead of actually producing a tournament that doesn't look like 2AM programming on a public access channel. It's funny how Incontrol calls out TB for being in it "for the money" when it became obvious after the first few weeks that Incontrol was only in it for the fame and adulation, and he cared a lot more about having a good time making NASL and basking in its glory than he did about actually doing a good job.

Trust me I am the first one to be like "wow i seem to have stumbled into serious town" but incontrol's personality has needled my psyche for the last six months or so and from the looks of it, I'm not alone


If you know him personally, you have my sympathy if he's truly "needled your psyche," but otherwise I find it totally unnecessary to let someone who's a stranger (IRL) cause havoc in your life. I'm really chill atm though as I'm listening to Tastosis bash nerds and movies on the GSTL vod.

The funny thing is, I read the TB comment in the article and casually wondered if it would be a topic for discussion in the thread, as the comment piqued my interest as well. Turns out it's the only thing anyone's discussing, which is great for lurker entertainment, but not much else.
Redmark
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2129 Posts
July 15 2011 20:03 GMT
#450
On July 16 2011 04:46 Slakter wrote:
What is wrong with this thread, seriously? ^^

First of all, if it is as Inc says it is then it´s totally uninteresting. He has an opinion that isnt that big of a deal that noone should really mind.

If it`s a joke (which it isnt) then it would just not be all that funny, not much to discuss here.

If he really really meant that he hated TB then why do people give so many fucks about it? If someone Hates TB for making videos then he´s freaking silly and should just be ignored, the biggest punishment for saying something retarded like that is that people wont hire him anyways, not that some Internet forum-superheroes go on a rant for 23 fucking pages...

Anyways, Incontrol, you`re a really cool dude and your opinion is your own but you could have worded it a bit differently, not saying you said something else than you meant but judging from this thread, you have to treat us fans like kids to be able to make a point.

So you would rather incontrol never be hired for anything and be ignored rather than people discussing whether or not his statement was dumb. Okay.
He has opinions. We have opinions, that sometimes counter his. Boo hoo. Here's a hint: anyone who really hates inc wants him to keep making these mistakes, because they hurt his credibility. We are trying to convince him that he needs to stop making these kinds of dumb statements, so that he won't get burned again in the future. If you want to close your eyes and pretend that saying things never has any consequences, then go ahead. If you have an argument to be made, then make it.
Telebear
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom107 Posts
July 15 2011 20:14 GMT
#451
totalbiscuit is bad at casting

User was warned for this post

User was temp banned for this post.
EnderCraft
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1746 Posts
July 15 2011 20:14 GMT
#452
On July 15 2011 21:32 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 17:48 Wesso wrote:
Maybe Incontrol has some inside information, like TB asking more money than others for casting in large tournaments etc. Still strange to say such a thing randomly in an interview, and not at all the impression I have of TB.


I don't think I really need to get involved in this thread in a major way, the community has already made it's stance known and I thank them for that, but I can provide a little perspective on this one.

NASL paid $100 for my casting with Gretorp, for a 4-5 hour job. This is their "standard fee", I do not know what they paid everyone else. I accepted it and added it to the prizepool for SCI.

I spent a couple of thousand to get to Dreamhack, I was not paid for that event. I got VoD rights which meant I could recoup some of it over the course of several months, otherwise I paid my travel and accomodation, rented a car, brought my own gear and was asked to cast on the Dreamhack stream so they received the stream revenue.

As for the other tournaments, aside from IPL who have a tendency of paying everyone fairly, players included as you've seen from IPL's prize distribution, I've made a loss on every tournament I've casted, because it takes time away from doing other, more popular content. Just to clear up some outdated information by some folks, I stopped doing WoW content a couple of months ago because I was no longer enjoying the game. It was a big earner but I cut it entirely, specifically in protest at a move by Blizzard to appease bad players by nerfing the content I enjoyed. I believed this was a betrayal of their statement they made at the start of this expansion, that "Raiding is hard, man up and get better". My primary income at this point comes from my daily Mailbox gaming podcast, my WTF is? (by far the most popular series I do), Terraria and my League of Legends gameplays. Starcraft 2 remains a small portion of my income and as you all know, all my stream revenue funds tournaments so I don't see a dime of that.

One last thing for those with short memories.

- my first Starcraft 2 cast, on Day 1 of beta. As a sidenote of trivia, this cast was featured by Blizzard as a way to help people overcome their fear of getting into SC2.

- the day I became a Youtube partner, 6 months later. If you don't understand what that means, in order to get paid for any videos you do, you have to be a partner, so I wasn't earning anything at all from it before that. I think you can draw your own conclusions there.

I don't think anything else really needs to be addressed, others have said it for me. Look out for a special announcement coming very soon on the tournament side of things!

I'm just going to go ahead and quote this. A LOT of people seemed to glaze over it the 1st time he posted it. This basically ends the discussion IMO.
SC:BW has a higher skill ceiling than SC2? SC 64 is where it's at brah.
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
July 15 2011 20:16 GMT
#453
On July 16 2011 05:03 Redmark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 04:46 Slakter wrote:
What is wrong with this thread, seriously? ^^

First of all, if it is as Inc says it is then it´s totally uninteresting. He has an opinion that isnt that big of a deal that noone should really mind.

If it`s a joke (which it isnt) then it would just not be all that funny, not much to discuss here.

If he really really meant that he hated TB then why do people give so many fucks about it? If someone Hates TB for making videos then he´s freaking silly and should just be ignored, the biggest punishment for saying something retarded like that is that people wont hire him anyways, not that some Internet forum-superheroes go on a rant for 23 fucking pages...

Anyways, Incontrol, you`re a really cool dude and your opinion is your own but you could have worded it a bit differently, not saying you said something else than you meant but judging from this thread, you have to treat us fans like kids to be able to make a point.

So you would rather incontrol never be hired for anything and be ignored rather than people discussing whether or not his statement was dumb. Okay.
He has opinions. We have opinions, that sometimes counter his. Boo hoo. Here's a hint: anyone who really hates inc wants him to keep making these mistakes, because they hurt his credibility. We are trying to convince him that he needs to stop making these kinds of dumb statements, so that he won't get burned again in the future. If you want to close your eyes and pretend that saying things never has any consequences, then go ahead. If you have an argument to be made, then make it.


I`d rather if people think he`s a retard let him be a retard and let it all sort itself out. However, he is not a retard, the only retarded thing is still discussing this. Incontrol meant something else than some people thought he meant, end!

People arent making the argument that he should word it a little differently in here however, they´re saying that he meant something completely different than he himself says he did.
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Reptilia
Profile Joined June 2010
Chile913 Posts
July 15 2011 20:23 GMT
#454
the only criticism to casters i give, is to much bias in some games, but other than that, the casting was great as always.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
happyness
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2400 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 20:30:00
July 15 2011 20:27 GMT
#455
On July 16 2011 03:55 enecateReAP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 03:41 xXFireandIceXx wrote:
On July 16 2011 03:38 enecateReAP wrote:
On July 16 2011 03:28 xXFireandIceXx wrote:
On July 16 2011 03:24 enecateReAP wrote:
To be honest, all these arguments aside, personally I think TB makes us brits look like idiots, his commentary is just irritating, it isn't even entertaining.
Inc can make any statement he wants, doesn't mean everyone has go off about it, noone will even remember this in awhile.

And to everyone saying that he always goes off at Tyler...I mean COME ON. Aren't you guys pissed at Tyler? What was once a great player is too busy to do his occupation? Too lazy? Too Unmotivated?
I don't care if he's 'insulting' Tyler, everyone wants Tyler to get off his ass and show us how good we all know he is.


Doesn't Tyler have a family? Maybe his time is really limited compared to the other gamers. I think it's not that he's lazy or anything and before getting to know him as a person, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.


I think you forget that pro-gaming is his occupation?
He gets payed, to play this game.

Ofcourse he has a family, just like every other worker in the world has a family, they should still do their job.



Most Koreans practise at least 12 hours a day. Even a pro-football player in the NFL doesn't work that long. All I'm saying is that there is probably a context here.


In the average american context, people work 9-5, which is 8 hours. Why can't he put atleast those hours in? If he wants pro-gaming to be his occupation, then surely he should respect it enough to put the itme in? I understand that Tyler does a lot for the community, but he could do so much more as a player.


Is tyler a full time gamer though? Isn't he going to school or have another job?

I don't know how he could support himself as a gamer with his lack of results. Maybe TL/Stride pay him well?


On another note, I like TB, and I don't know why Incontrol would say something like that, but meh, I'm sure TB isn't losing any sleep over it.
Zax19
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Czech Republic1136 Posts
July 15 2011 20:29 GMT
#456
I only wish iNcontroL wasn't a host on Inside the Game. He has always started a criticism with "I like him/her, we're good friends but..." and now this. If you have a problem with somebody on your "social level" then discuss it, don't just hate on him/her via 3rd party. This is just low.
Really Blizz, really? - Darnell
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
July 15 2011 20:34 GMT
#457
Trust me I am the first one to be like "wow i seem to have stumbled into serious town" but incontrol's personality has needled my psyche for the last six months or so and from the looks of it, I'm not alone


Incontrol made a fool of himself in this interview and thread, but come on man if his actions over the past 6 months are actually affecting your psyche you need to take a step back and get a grip.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
July 15 2011 20:37 GMT
#458
I feel this is currently a strange metaphore for the state of this thread

CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Dental Floss
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1015 Posts
July 15 2011 20:42 GMT
#459
These threads are so frustrating because people are being critical of someone for being critical but they don't understand the inherent hypocrisy involved in that.

The guy is just honest about how he feels. More power to him, especially when he doesn't have a pseudonym to hide behind like most forums posters.
Kim Tae Gyun.... never forget Perfectman RIP
Dental Floss
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1015 Posts
July 15 2011 20:47 GMT
#460
In fact, I would further like to say there is a thought process on TL that is like "Well, incontrol was being critical of someone and that isn't okay. However, I'm being critical of incontrol and thats fine." This kind of egocentrism is a hallmark of non-critical thinking and can be considered the lowest form of self serving thought.
Kim Tae Gyun.... never forget Perfectman RIP
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1377
ComeBackTV 530
SteadfastSC504
TaKeTV 433
LamboSC2320
Rex147
IndyStarCraft 145
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 504
LamboSC2 320
ProTech151
Rex 147
IndyStarCraft 145
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34536
Shuttle 2574
EffOrt 895
Horang2 841
Light 761
Soma 654
Mini 596
BeSt 342
Stork 312
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 242
Rush 225
Snow 218
ggaemo 203
ZerO 193
Zeus 138
Leta 103
Pusan 82
Killer 77
hero 75
sorry 74
Sea.KH 55
Sharp 41
Shine 38
Shinee 36
Mind 36
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 27
Sexy 25
soO 24
Aegong 24
Bale 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 22
Free 18
NotJumperer 14
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8554
Dendi948
qojqva908
Fuzer 170
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
markeloff502
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1983
crisheroes1222
XaKoH 164
Other Games
singsing1985
B2W.Neo1007
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX176
ArmadaUGS146
Mew2King108
QueenE98
Chillindude18
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile16
• Gemini_19 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2243
League of Legends
• Nemesis2577
• Jankos2141
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• WagamamaTV163
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 34m
Stellar Fest
22h 34m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.