• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:58
CEST 19:58
KST 02:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11909 users

Funny opponent quotes. - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 68 69 70 Next
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
May 18 2010 15:03 GMT
#21
Man, sometimes I rage quit because of lings I go fucking cheeser biotch which isn't that funny I guess.
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Spidermonkey
Profile Joined April 2010
United States251 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 15:05:14
May 18 2010 15:04 GMT
#22
I was Terran
He was Protoss

Me: GL HF
Him: What ever I already lost
Me: Everyone loses just have fun
Him: No because Terran are OP
Me: Really? Toss seem to do really well in Tourneys
Him: No they are fucking OP


10 minutes later after I Marine/Tank push him, he only made gateway units

Him: Told you T is OP. Fucking Tanks need a nerf
Me: Make an Immortal moron

I checked his record and I was the first Terran to beat him that day. He had been on a losing streak against Zerg and Toss for 6 games though. I found it funny that he thought Terran were OP when I was the only Terran to beat him that day.

(sorry for no replay I'm at work)
~ Richard Trahan
skYfiVe
Profile Joined April 2010
United States382 Posts
May 18 2010 15:31 GMT
#23
On May 18 2010 23:40 ss284 wrote:
[image loading]

Logitech g5?


g500 maybe?
"1baseiwa"
tathecat563
Profile Joined April 2010
United States96 Posts
May 18 2010 15:42 GMT
#24
"My APM is 150 with 1 hand"
Hi
Prem_
Profile Joined April 2010
United States85 Posts
May 18 2010 15:44 GMT
#25
On May 18 2010 22:47 Topazas wrote:
Once I started a game, and said gl hf, the oppenent said:
Him - Where are you from?
Me - Lithuania
Him - Are you a girl?
Me - No
Him - Do you have a sister?
Me - No. Are you looking for some sex or something? :D
Him - Yes

Lol at this..
The only good job is a blow job.
Welmu
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Finland3295 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 16:23:29
May 18 2010 16:21 GMT
#26
I played against some scrub whos in gold division in go4sc2 first round and he proxy gated me. After I owned him hard...

Him:
Him: i made a mistake
Me: lol
Him: i cheese and make mistake
Him: its so stupid
Him: regame ()(
Him: ((
Me: lol :D
Him: ITS SO FUCKING
Him: FUCKING TOURNY
Me: chill dude
Him: no
Him: its the fucking game
Me: ...

Progamertwitter.com/welmu1 | twitch.com/Welmu1
Welmu
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Finland3295 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 16:22:56
May 18 2010 16:21 GMT
#27
EDIT: Oops doublepost. [DELETE]
Progamertwitter.com/welmu1 | twitch.com/Welmu1
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 16:31:09
May 18 2010 16:29 GMT
#28
On LT, I'm at 3 o'clock and he's at 12 o'clock. Me zerg, him terran.

I scout him quickly and notice that he doesn't scout. I also notice he's making 3 Barracks + 3 reactors for an all-in marine rush so I build 3-4 Spine Crawler's at my natural.

I see him move out with my scouting zergling, wait for the push, it doesn't come for another minute or two. It finally arrives and I clean up with my newly hatched Hydras + my spine crawlers. I quickly take an expo then push out with my Hydras and kill him.

'Fuck you lucky.'
'I couldn't find you.'

'...You didn't scout.'

I watched the replay and apparently his marines had gone to both the 9o'clock and the 6o'clock bases before finally coming to my base. Even if he had found me he would have died. :/

I also noticed he had taken both gases yet hadn't spent it at all, ending with >1000 gas. Ah, silver league.
Moderator
Turbo.Tactics
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany675 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 16:32:33
May 18 2010 16:30 GMT
#29
I got proxied by a protoss on Crapstation and held it off with a crawler and lings. Afterwards I build 2 more crawlers and just send my lings to kill his probes off while his zealots ran into my crawlers and queen.

After that he said:
SURE!!!!

And i was stilled pissed because of the proxy so I just answered:
Leave cheeser...

After leaving without "gg" he wrote me a pm and said that i have to be the acutal cheeser because I build spinecrawlers!
Zerg - because Browders sons hate 'em
Phootaba
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden28 Posts
May 18 2010 16:36 GMT
#30
Being in bronze on the euro server means alot of speedling -> mutalisk.
As a protoss i can quite easily counter this.

But in a game where i didn't manage to save my expo to mutalisks I just did a normal zealot,stalker immo pusch. Ended up steamrolling him and got

"Noob
Du hast klück und kannt nixt".

Still no shure what language it is, but I found it amuzing.
Koffiegast
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands346 Posts
May 18 2010 16:41 GMT
#31
On May 19 2010 01:36 Phootaba wrote:
Being in bronze on the euro server means alot of speedling -> mutalisk.
As a protoss i can quite easily counter this.

But in a game where i didn't manage to save my expo to mutalisks I just did a normal zealot,stalker immo pusch. Ended up steamrolling him and got

"Noob
Du hast klück und kannt nixt".

Still no shure what language it is, but I found it amuzing.


Its german and as far as my knowledge of german goes it reads:
Noob, you got lucky and cant do anything.
Wut
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 16:42:07
May 18 2010 16:41 GMT
#32
Old one and not mine but ultimate funny opponent quote meant in all seriousness:

"can't lift nexus :/"
"toss should really have that. terran is less advanced."

Source:
+ Show Spoiler +
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Turbo.Tactics
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany675 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 16:44:58
May 18 2010 16:42 GMT
#33
"Noob
Du hast klück und kannt nixt".


It is (badly written) German meaning: "noob, you are lucky and can't do anything"

Edit: guess I was too slow.

But to add something... there was this bad mannered WC3 player but i can't remember his name.... He played in a tourney against an korean progamer and after losing replied:

"I hope north korea nukes you!"
Zerg - because Browders sons hate 'em
blyn
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada57 Posts
May 18 2010 16:45 GMT
#34
My opponent void ray rushed me with a single void ray. Just before it entered my base he sent me a nice "gg".

Too bad i had 4 queens up because the stargate was scouted.
OreoBoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada1639 Posts
May 18 2010 16:45 GMT
#35
2v2:
Opponent 1: I would have won if I wasn't busy having sex
My friend: ㅎㅎ
Opponent 2: YOU'RE FUCKING KOREANS I KNEW IT
Opponent 2: That's how you beat us
Me: kekekekekeke~

Its funny because our strategy was to mass spine crawlers and then cloak them with a mothership. Then mass carriers.
graphene
Profile Joined May 2010
Finland211 Posts
May 18 2010 16:48 GMT
#36
the best one is when some1 doesnt scout and then the game laggs a huge bunch and he pauses and i call him cheater and then i won and i was paranoid XD
cloud computing is the future
Bash
Profile Joined August 2007
Finland1533 Posts
May 18 2010 17:00 GMT
#37
I cannon rushed some guy and he said "thx for lesson" and left.

I felt bad.
I can't sing and I can't dance, but still I know how to clap my hands.
scDeluX
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada1341 Posts
May 18 2010 17:20 GMT
#38
Many times ppl who lost said something like :


him : FUCK YOU MOFO YOUR A NOOB.
me : and the winner is .....
Brood War is forever
m3rciless
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1476 Posts
May 18 2010 17:26 GMT
#39
On May 18 2010 23:07 Win.win wrote:
as i'm winning vs inka in some streamed event

inka: ur awful
inka has left the game
win: lol



That was a triplestrike cup, and you one base all-in like 99 times in a row. I didn't like that much either.
White-Ra fighting!
RPGabe
Profile Joined January 2010
United States192 Posts
May 18 2010 17:43 GMT
#40
In RTS games, it's best to never say anything beyond glhf, u2, and gg. Anything else is just going to come across as bad manner or poor sportsmanship.

Just think about how you can interpret someone else saying "i played poorly". Are they downplaying your win or skill? What an ass. What if they said "you played well"? That condescending bastard.

People constantly have this problem in really competitive games like fighting games too. Unless you're intending to be bad manner, then just be gracious, polite and quiet.

If you're intending to be bad manner, at least do it well. A good build order is to insult their play, try and argue about why they're terrible, get frustrated and call them a name, and then transition into plug pulling.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 68 69 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM992
TKL 369
IndyStarCraft 307
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 992
ByuN 431
TKL 369
IndyStarCraft 307
Reynor 175
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51641
Calm 2727
Shuttle 448
actioN 171
firebathero 112
Mini 89
Mong 41
White-Ra 34
scan(afreeca) 18
Aegong 16
[ Show more ]
soO 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11225
Counter-Strike
fl0m6097
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2520
Liquid`Hasu401
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1991
FrodaN1342
B2W.Neo729
olofmeister516
Khaldor465
KnowMe305
crisheroes182
Livibee180
ToD112
Mew2King80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick367
BasetradeTV204
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 32
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 8
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach77
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV517
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1662
Other Games
• imaqtpie821
• Shiphtur645
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 2m
OSC
5h 2m
Replay Cast
5h 2m
OSC
18h 2m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.