• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:53
CEST 20:53
KST 03:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11695 users

Funny opponent quotes. - Page 69

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 Next
coL.hendralisk
Profile Joined September 2009
Zimbabwe1756 Posts
September 25 2011 21:26 GMT
#1361
On September 26 2011 06:21 JediGamer wrote:
I have a couple funny quotes from belial. Both of them were automated messages from bnet. "Belial has left the game". 3-0 anytime, anywhere, youll never grow a pair (shakira paraody).


Isn't there a belial in gm (who doesn't make the threads that this belial does in sc2 strat)? Maybe it's him since the one that does post here probably can't find you on ladder
kofman
Profile Joined August 2011
Andorra698 Posts
September 25 2011 21:27 GMT
#1362
On September 26 2011 06:21 JediGamer wrote:
I have a couple funny quotes from belial. Both of them were automated messages from bnet. "Belial has left the game". 3-0 anytime, anywhere, youll never grow a pair (shakira paraody).

Ya, you can tell from all of his replays that he's pretty BM.
jefftheworld
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada2 Posts
September 25 2011 21:33 GMT
#1363
Earlier this week I had an interesting opponent in a SC2 PvP match. Seconds after joining the game he asks "Be honest, are you a cheeser?" I replied that I certainly wasn't and even invited him to scout me.

At about 13 supply he scouts me and sees that I've got my Gateway building and apparently was confused. "Dude, only 1 gateway? All protoss players do 4gate! You MUST be cheesing!" I was totally dumbfounded but again replied that I wasn't doing anything but standard play.

So, I continued to play and after scouting around his base I realized he was preparing himself for some sort of rush, having cut probes like crazy and chrono-boosting out his gateway units. I decided to do a relatively fast expand and several minutes later did another fast expand before he once again started talking.

This time he had found my third base with a small ball of units but with a few cannons and a round of warp-ins I cleaned it up. He started raging "Dude! There's no way you could have three bases by now! I only just got my expo!" I told him there was no way to cheat in Starcraft 2 without him knowing since he could just watch the replay and he just left without a GG (and without a fight).

A couple minutes later he chats with me. "Dude, watched the replay. Sorry, guess I have a lot to learn."
Quamdium se bene gesserit.
Siphyo
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands121 Posts
September 26 2011 09:43 GMT
#1364
"noob like cheez"
"bye noob cheeze"

The guy failed pretty hard at defending my usual 9 pool in ZvZ.
HSY - KMK - Hyomin - Yoona - Sojin | NesTea - DRG - Puzzle - Bomber - NANIWA
wonderwall
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
New Zealand695 Posts
September 26 2011 09:48 GMT
#1365
"Brb fish drowning."

He never came back.
ArcticRaven
Profile Joined August 2011
France1406 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 09:59:57
September 26 2011 09:58 GMT
#1366
game on shakuras - I burrow banelings under his 2nd ramp and kill like 40 marines with 6 blings.

Him : Burrowed Banelings
Him : Grow a penis
~~~ has left the game.

"Brb fish drowning."

He never came back.


So sad... -____-
[Govie] Wierd shit, on a 6 game AP winning streak with KOTL in the trench. I searched gandalf quotes and spammed them all game long, trenchwarfare247, whateva it takes!
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
September 26 2011 12:08 GMT
#1367
Where exactly did I bm the guy?
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Thobrik
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden1120 Posts
October 12 2011 09:52 GMT
#1368
just a couple of minutes ago:

Him: f**k you.
Me: If you gas steal you get 4gated! Just FYI
Him: Hey man
It's cus gay like u buildmake gay
that i loost
Me: Maybe
(the player is ignoring you)
Him: If u knew how to play you would be dead
but u make just s**t
so it works cus ur s**t.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, Religion is answers that may never be questioned."
Kommissar
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia48 Posts
October 12 2011 12:18 GMT
#1369
[Opponent Name]: "OMG you are so terrible, we're not even on the same level"
[Opponent Name]: has been defeated!
www.youtube.com/user/c0mmissar1
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 12:24:50
October 12 2011 12:23 GMT
#1370
[image loading]
[image loading]
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
October 12 2011 12:34 GMT
#1371
Playing 2v2's the other week, my ally died to a 6 pool, then I beat both of them myself (like a boss (they were like...gold)). I killed one guy then dropped mules all over the other, must've made him mad cos;

'fucking feeding cheaters'
'..what?'
'feeding cheating'
'the fuck is feeding, man? leave the game'
'YOUR ALLY FEED YOU WHOLE GAME FUCKING FAGGOT'
'what like...gave me resources?'
'fucking cheat'
'dude i got about 100 minerals when you 6pooled him but after that he was dead'
'he was feeding you!'
'even if he was, which he wasn't, surely i'm still at a disadvantage because there's one of me?'
'we were winning, we should have won'

This went on for a while.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
October 23 2011 18:43 GMT
#1372
PotatoSlayer: i never lose agaisnt zerg
my friends are all master zerg and they neve beat me
You: i triple expanded right off the bat, that was why I was late in response AND why i was so resilient to losing bases
uh
ok..
PotatoSlayer: sersly
User has disconnected

So I knew there was no way I would make it into the top 3 of my division. I've just been messing around, trying wonky strategies and generally having fun. Unfortunately quitting 14 zvzs in a row (fuck you ladder, I'm not playing 14 zvzs in a row.) has led me from my normal matchups of high plat to diamond to low masters.. to the silver/gold/plat range.

Naturally, this has led to some interesting conversations. I had forgotten how hilarious the bm and discourse of lower leagues were.

Wow. It's so good. Every opponent says some new hilarious full on retard thing.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Glurkenspurk
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1915 Posts
October 23 2011 18:51 GMT
#1373
Just played a game with a guy I've never seen before. It was.. interesting.

+ Show Spoiler +
00:00:11 - GOSorpa to ALL: wassup general doctor flavor

00:00:15 - Odal to ALL: ay papi

00:00:23 - GOSorpa to ALL: odal is a tradmark

00:00:28 - GOSorpa to ALL: of cheap tshirt
00:00:32 - Odal to ALL: yo its ya boy doctor flavor aka tutti frutti

00:00:49 - GOSorpa to ALL: yo brrrrooooo

00:00:54 - GOSorpa to ALL: join my team for free
00:00:58 - GOSorpa to ALL: free beer free chick

00:01:10 - Odal to ALL: damn son
00:01:13 - GOSorpa to ALL: ok?
00:01:15 - Odal to ALL: aiigh
00:01:16 - Odal to ALL: t

00:01:29 - Odal to ALL: you now I'm all about the hunniez

00:01:40 - GOSorpa to ALL: i have it too
00:01:41 - GOSorpa to ALL: just ask
00:01:43 - Odal to ALL: show my pstriple like damn

00:09:52 - GOSorpa to ALL: idiot


You can clearly see where I won.
Averious
Profile Joined November 2010
United States32 Posts
December 01 2011 21:22 GMT
#1374
[image loading]

Guess he couldn't handle not being able to beat Immortal/Stalker with Roach/Spinecrawler...
CodECleaR
Profile Joined November 2010
United States395 Posts
December 01 2011 21:41 GMT
#1375
Him; "fucking faggot shit protoss"
Him; "gg wp"
After beating him with 2g expo into robo :/
Best part was that he was building 20 roaches 10 hydras and I had 2 collosi, 10 stalkers, and 4 sentries left.


How do you beat a terran who's hardcore turtling off 3 base? Flip him on his back and walk away."
Khazidhea
Profile Joined April 2010
Kazakhstan65 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 04:06:19
December 25 2011 03:51 GMT
#1376
If you dont play for a season you MMR will reset and you have to do 5 placement matches again, it's like having a completely new account. So, I'm a masters player but the MMR was reset and I am playing this gold guy Blaziken.

I dont have anything against him, but that thing in the end actually cracked me up and I remembered about this thread. Basically what happened is I defend his attack, then I counter, crush his defenses and as he about to leave the game he accuses me of being a hacker. A mineral hacker.

I found the way he says it funny:

[image loading]
[image loading]
linkknil3
Profile Joined November 2012
United States7 Posts
November 12 2012 23:12 GMT
#1377
A while back, I was playing a PvT, and about a minute into the game I get:
Him: f**k man I'm f****d
Him: misclicked my scvs
Him: I'm bending over now
Him: you're just going to f**k me now
Him: god, messed up again.
Him: I've got the lube now
Him: just make it quick
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
November 12 2012 23:36 GMT
#1378
After my hellions destroy his reaper cheese in TvT:''Your cheese is even noobier than mine.''
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
Archile
Profile Joined June 2011
United States403 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-12 23:41:58
November 12 2012 23:41 GMT
#1379
impressive necro

6/10

EDIT: account with only 1 post..... change that score to a 4/10
Just a bad player trying to be a little less bad
linkknil3
Profile Joined November 2012
United States7 Posts
November 14 2012 01:01 GMT
#1380
On November 13 2012 08:41 Archile wrote:
impressive necro

6/10

EDIT: account with only 1 post..... change that score to a 4/10


Haha I've lurked around the site for quite a while, but I just recently made my account, and I didn't even realize I was necroing this when I posted.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1174
TKL 409
IndyStarCraft 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1174
ByuN 490
TKL 409
IndyStarCraft 278
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28224
Calm 2500
Shuttle 376
Mini 173
White-Ra 144
firebathero 93
Mong 55
scan(afreeca) 22
soO 14
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3599
Liquid`Hasu490
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2091
FrodaN1737
summit1g1022
olofmeister842
B2W.Neo788
Khaldor448
Beastyqt294
crisheroes169
Livibee164
Mew2King72
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
angryscii 10
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur606
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
8m
BSL Open Qualifier
8m
OSC
4h 8m
Replay Cast
4h 8m
OSC
17h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.