• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12191 users

Funny opponent quotes. - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 68 69 70 Next
SeeDLiNg
Profile Joined January 2010
United States690 Posts
May 18 2010 17:52 GMT
#41
lol i just got a

Julian: gg fgt
Julian has left the game!
Flowski
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17 Posts
May 18 2010 18:02 GMT
#42
I got a "pull the keyboard out of ur @ss fgt."

after I thor dropped his main lulz.
vek
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia936 Posts
May 18 2010 18:20 GMT
#43
[image loading]

I felt a bit bad but that match was going to be stupid either way so eh :>
Sumsi
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany593 Posts
May 18 2010 20:37 GMT
#44
Funny happening in an FFA game I've played recently.
There are SC guys (or girls?) outthere which think it is not allowed (or BM at least) to attack early.

Look at this:

[image loading]

By the way nothing amazing happened from my point of view. I already had my natural up and running when I started to destroy his build with 3 zealots.
moin
Epsilon111
Profile Joined May 2010
United States5 Posts
May 18 2010 20:39 GMT
#45
I have one where me and my team mate actually lost and one of our opponents said:

Him: kit please
Him: deinstall


Xinliben
Profile Joined May 2009
United States931 Posts
May 18 2010 20:46 GMT
#46
I was in silver league and was doing well. I got matched up against some Plat guy (I don't know how) who in base proxy'd me (I was T he was P) I scouted it but still lost because that was the first time I came against it and didn't know what to do. He said 'Wow dude you suck why do you even play, go back to silver"
;-;
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery"
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
May 18 2010 20:51 GMT
#47
On May 19 2010 05:46 Xinliben wrote:
I was in silver league and was doing well. I got matched up against some Plat guy (I don't know how) who in base proxy'd me (I was T he was P) I scouted it but still lost because that was the first time I came against it and didn't know what to do. He said 'Wow dude you suck why do you even play, go back to silver"
;-;

This story made me bawww.
marconi
Profile Joined March 2010
Croatia220 Posts
May 18 2010 20:54 GMT
#48
[image loading]
Kyouya
Profile Joined January 2008
Mexico318 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 20:57:10
May 18 2010 20:55 GMT
#49
"Fucking Banelings"

I destroyed a 2 Zerg army roach/hydra in a team game, with muta/speed/and a LOTS of banelings and that made me laugh (my ally was busy doing only thor xD)
Strike First, Strike Hard, Show No Mercy.
chekthehek
Profile Joined May 2010
United States279 Posts
May 18 2010 21:39 GMT
#50
i was in a match

me: haha i win (after killing his army)
him: i guess so
him: gg
me : lol rage quit
him has left the gmae
QueueQueue
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada1000 Posts
May 18 2010 21:46 GMT
#51
I remember an opponent recently going off on a rant about how Terran was imbalanced after he tried a cheese 1 base baneling all in and failed. T'was amusing.
san-tokie
Profile Joined May 2007
Korea (South)185 Posts
May 18 2010 21:50 GMT
#52
me: tl?
him: yes
me: kpop?
him: FUCK YEAH I LOVE KPOP
me: kekeke
baeracaed
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States604 Posts
May 18 2010 22:05 GMT
#53
Some of these are hilarious!

I don't get this one though:
On May 19 2010 06:39 chekthehek wrote:
i was in a match

me: haha i win (after killing his army)
him: i guess so
him: gg
me : lol rage quit
him has left the gmae

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Cookies! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Incanus
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada695 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 22:23:00
May 18 2010 22:22 GMT
#54
[image loading]

Also Terrans seem to enjoy floating their buildings away after losing to any early rush or cheese.
Flash: "Why am I so good?" *sob sob*
ymirheim
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden300 Posts
May 18 2010 22:29 GMT
#55
I played a casual four player FFA on kulas ravine and as the game started I declared in the chat that I was going to build nothing but vikings.

So all of these guys just sits in their corner and macroes up, there are some skirmishes and some random pokes at my base which I fend off with my retardedly one dimensional army. Fifteen minutes later I fly out with 200/200 vikings and just darkens the sky over the first players base with my +3 +3 vikings, landing them just about covers all the ground that there is and his base just dissolves in a second. I lift off fly over to the next player and do the same. The third guy however, a zerg has set up spore colonies everywhere and he is at like 200/200 ultralisks. I realize that I can't land right on top of the ultralisks so I turn around to land them at a safe side of the map. Now this guy types:

"lol you noob, scared of my ultolosks (I derive that he means ultralisks). You lost man, just quit."

So I fly back over to the now empty side of the map to set down my vikings in safety and then I stroll over towards his base, at the center of the map he rushes my arc of vikings with full supply worth of ultralisks and they just evaporate without barely killing a single viking. At this point he types in the chat:

"FUCK YOU you cheating BITCH, you god damn hacker!"
I respond: "How am I cheating? Not only did I go for a ridiculously stupid build. I even told you before we started what I was going to do "

Now there is a moment of silence for about half a minute. Then he types.

"FUCK YOU you made me break my mouse you fuckin bitch!"
Player has left the game.

That absolutely made my day.
The only thing you should feel when you shoot someone... is the recoil
cartoon]x
Profile Joined March 2010
United States606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 23:22:51
May 18 2010 23:19 GMT
#56
On May 19 2010 07:05 baeracaed wrote:
Some of these are hilarious!

I don't get this one though:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2010 06:39 chekthehek wrote:
i was in a match

me: haha i win (after killing his army)
him: i guess so
him: gg
me : lol rage quit
him has left the gmae


that's cuz it's retarded and not funny
On May 18 2010 22:47 The_Australian wrote:
Yeah i played a 1:1 on Heartbreak ridge and when i won the guy said:

"Scrub"
"i only used"
"180 of my 200 apm, so if i used it all i woulda owned you, k kid?"

(in the classic fashion of a few words per line)
I checked bwchart and his apm was like 124

Wow I swear I ran into the same guy. He said "Scrub" over and over and over.
I scouted his base and saw he didn't wall off as Toss, so instead of saturating my expand as zerg I just did a mass ling baneling all in and owned him. I think that pissed him off..
It is not enough to conquer; one must learn to seduce.
Shiladie
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1631 Posts
May 18 2010 23:26 GMT
#57
On May 19 2010 07:29 ymirheim wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I played a casual four player FFA on kulas ravine and as the game started I declared in the chat that I was going to build nothing but vikings.

So all of these guys just sits in their corner and macroes up, there are some skirmishes and some random pokes at my base which I fend off with my retardedly one dimensional army. Fifteen minutes later I fly out with 200/200 vikings and just darkens the sky over the first players base with my +3 +3 vikings, landing them just about covers all the ground that there is and his base just dissolves in a second. I lift off fly over to the next player and do the same. The third guy however, a zerg has set up spore colonies everywhere and he is at like 200/200 ultralisks. I realize that I can't land right on top of the ultralisks so I turn around to land them at a safe side of the map. Now this guy types:

"lol you noob, scared of my ultolosks (I derive that he means ultralisks). You lost man, just quit."

So I fly back over to the now empty side of the map to set down my vikings in safety and then I stroll over towards his base, at the center of the map he rushes my arc of vikings with full supply worth of ultralisks and they just evaporate without barely killing a single viking. At this point he types in the chat:

"FUCK YOU you cheating BITCH, you god damn hacker!"
I respond: "How am I cheating? Not only did I go for a ridiculously stupid build. I even told you before we started what I was going to do "

Now there is a moment of silence for about half a minute. Then he types.

"FUCK YOU you made me break my mouse you fuckin bitch!"
Player has left the game.

That absolutely made my day
.


awesome
I love doing crap like that in FFAs, one time I did relatively the same with mass banelings, never seen a base evaporate so quickly...
guisuper
Profile Joined May 2010
Venezuela18 Posts
May 18 2010 23:48 GMT
#58
I played a 1v1 vs a protoss as a zerg. He comes at me with lots of zealots and turtles himself with tons of cannons, so I park at the entrance of his base with some ling/banelings to block his expansion. Then I expan to high yield and other two bases and make a lot of lings/banelings/mutas, cuz a thought he was going void rays. After like 20 minutes of game he comes at me with a couple of voids rays/ some stalker and zealots and when I massacred his army he says"WOW, super cheap" LOL!!

Nice Macwolf
TelesisGQ
Profile Joined March 2009
United States83 Posts
May 18 2010 23:54 GMT
#59
Start of game--

Me: GLHF!
Opp: DIE!!

lolz
Cogito Ergo Sum
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
May 19 2010 00:01 GMT
#60
On May 19 2010 03:20 vek wrote:
[image loading]

I felt a bit bad but that match was going to be stupid either way so eh :>

LOL
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 68 69 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 284
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 438
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51104
Calm 2718
Shuttle 457
actioN 172
firebathero 116
Mini 83
Mong 39
soO 23
Pusan 18
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 6
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m5989
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2367
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo716
olofmeister490
Khaldor468
KnowMe319
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 14
• Reevou 6
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach71
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1641
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur720
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 7m
OSC
5h 7m
Replay Cast
5h 7m
OSC
18h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.