• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:55
CEST 20:55
KST 03:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11647 users

Beat David Kim in 2v2! - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Ojahh
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Ireland728 Posts
February 26 2010 00:44 GMT
#41
On February 26 2010 08:25 Haemonculus wrote:
Keke awesome game.

All the faggots on the stream were all "OMG ORB CARRY" but plz bitches I did my part in there just fine -.-;



why you even read that chat-shit, you should have seen the spamming that started the second those 12 year old panty-boys heard a womens voice in the live stream, there is some serious mod power needed for that stream chat

-------------

the game was a great watch, maybe you guys can also upload the one before, where you wanted to push and they shoved a screen full of Carriers in your faces.............

"OMG that is seriously a looooooot of carries..... fu@k"
live-stream dialogue classic right there
===== Barcraft Münster ===== www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=282905! ////// ♥ Nyovne is the new Manifesto
EsX_Raptor
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2802 Posts
February 26 2010 01:32 GMT
#42
I bet he was thinking after the game: "I had a stupid ass ally that's why I lost, fuck!"
Zeke50100
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2220 Posts
February 26 2010 01:36 GMT
#43
OR he was doing his job and balance testing the new patch, therefore losing him the game
dyren
Profile Joined December 2009
United States260 Posts
February 26 2010 01:36 GMT
#44
Youtube plz.....
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Zexion
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Sweden971 Posts
February 26 2010 01:36 GMT
#45
Youtube for the people who doesn't have the beta please
nihil2501
Profile Joined October 2008
United States142 Posts
February 26 2010 01:43 GMT
#46
youtube please! perhaps someone's commentating?
z]Benny
Profile Joined April 2006
Romania253 Posts
February 26 2010 01:44 GMT
#47
ORB! What's the link to your stream? I've been looking for it ever since I've seen you on Shauni's. Provided that I'm retarded, I can't seem to be able to find it!
LaughingTulkas
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1107 Posts
February 26 2010 01:48 GMT
#48
This was a really fun game to watch! So many epic force shields from all the sentries. You and Haemonculus did an awesome job!
"I love noobies, they're so happy." -Chill
DarK.DooM
Profile Joined February 2010
United States9 Posts
February 26 2010 01:48 GMT
#49
--- Nuked ---
LaughingTulkas
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1107 Posts
February 26 2010 01:48 GMT
#50
On February 26 2010 10:44 z]Benny wrote:
ORB! What's the link to your stream? I've been looking for it ever since I've seen you on Shauni's. Provided that I'm retarded, I can't seem to be able to find it!


He was playing on Shauni's stream still since his isn't verified yet.
"I love noobies, they're so happy." -Chill
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
February 26 2010 01:51 GMT
#51
I've just been playing on Shauni's. I played like at least 12 hours worth of streaming games today (played like 6 more hours without stream before that I think). Need to go to sleep now as I pulled an all nighter last night.

I'm trying to get my livestream account verified so I can use my own account and not keep bothering shauni by using his account, but the livestream guys are bein jerks.

As for putting it on youtube, the auto-save feature on livestream is taking forever to process the video, probably because I think i didn't interrupt teh stream for at least a couple hours and it's probably taking a while to deal with it. If it finishes setting the vid up and I can figure out a way to download it i'll upload it to youtube. When I eventually am able to do this my voice and haemonculus's voice discussing what we're doing on vent should be in the video
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
Icx
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Belgium853 Posts
February 26 2010 01:51 GMT
#52
am I the only one who thinks the walls from multiple sentry's, and especially if there is a protoss on either side is a bit to "meh", to a point where the game starts revolving around "who can get the most (good) walls off"

It was a gimmick that was fun to see in the beginning, but after seeing orb's stream for a long while I really started to get tired of them, and I never had that feeling about any sc1 units/ability's/plays.
z]Benny
Profile Joined April 2006
Romania253 Posts
February 26 2010 02:04 GMT
#53
Oh I see. I just watched the replay and, well, job well done! I think it's among the few games I've seen that are alert and have a rhythm and not macro till the 10th minute and then attack. Orb, your macro was looking real nice. It really was a great game after which I'm thinking that Force Field is possibly the coolest among the new abilities, micro-wise.
alexanderzero
Profile Joined June 2008
United States659 Posts
February 26 2010 02:08 GMT
#54
WTB VIDEO!
I am a tournament organizazer.
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
February 26 2010 03:08 GMT
#55
Uploading this replay to Youtube right now, from the replay, from orb's perspective. ETA: 30 minutes.
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
Xinliben
Profile Joined May 2009
United States931 Posts
February 26 2010 03:14 GMT
#56
On February 26 2010 12:08 JoshSuth wrote:
Uploading this replay to Youtube right now, from the replay, from orb's perspective. ETA: 30 minutes.

Thank you bro.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery"
Unlisked
Profile Joined February 2010
India28 Posts
February 26 2010 04:10 GMT
#57
On February 26 2010 09:38 lavion wrote:
you didnt' win
david kim lost

"BOOM BABY"-Marauder
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
February 26 2010 04:20 GMT
#58
can this be uploaded onto yt?
Apexplayer
Profile Joined September 2009
United States406 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-26 04:23:09
February 26 2010 04:22 GMT
#59
Someone is uploading the full replay, i have 14 min left on my super high quality, 30 second "Highlight of the game" video.

Recording and uploading is such a pain.
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
February 26 2010 04:36 GMT
#60
I said I'd add them to Youtube, and here they are, from orb's perspective.





If the second one's not in HD yet, it's still processing.
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28224
Calm 2500
Shuttle 376
Mini 173
White-Ra 144
firebathero 93
Mong 55
scan(afreeca) 22
soO 14
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2038
FrodaN1773
summit1g1727
olofmeister909
B2W.Neo754
Khaldor448
Beastyqt321
Livibee180
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 10
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur728
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
5m
BSL Open Qualifier
5m
OSC
4h 5m
Replay Cast
4h 5m
OSC
17h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.