• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:11
CEST 15:11
KST 22:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9305 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 293

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 291 292 293 294 295 1118 Next
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
May 25 2010 02:03 GMT
#5841
When SC2 comes out Day9 BETTER get paid for this!

I can realistically see him getting sponsors :D
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
Chaoz
Profile Joined March 2010
United States507 Posts
May 25 2010 02:05 GMT
#5842
C'mon Day9, give us your playlist.
DrakanSilva
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Chile932 Posts
May 25 2010 02:16 GMT
#5843
bleh, since he changed to ustream keeps lagging like hell...

every 3 or 4 minutes it lags...

and its not me cz i'm watching 2 ustream now and i have no lagging problem
even at hdh invit with 27k viewers it was lag free.
In the beginning there was nothing... and then exploded
Saturnize
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States2473 Posts
May 25 2010 02:25 GMT
#5844
On May 25 2010 11:16 Drakan wrote:
bleh, since he changed to ustream keeps lagging like hell...

every 3 or 4 minutes it lags...

and its not me cz i'm watching 2 ustream now and i have no lagging problem
even at hdh invit with 27k viewers it was lag free.


doesn't lag for me, the best quality ive seen of sc2 actually.
"Time to put the mustard on the hotdog. -_-"
baeracaed
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States604 Posts
May 25 2010 02:26 GMT
#5845
Odd, the stream never messes up for me, but it's all freezes and stutters tonight.
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Cookies! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
whatthemate
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia51 Posts
May 25 2010 02:35 GMT
#5846
Hey day9, thelittleone actually won game 3 round 3 too bad it froze, its pretty obvious if you compare army size, using the army cost and unit lost and income rates as indicator. tlo could have steamrolled after the bad zerg overlord drop.

also tlo needs to make sensor towers in that map on the high hill.
whatthehell
LeX-
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada49 Posts
May 25 2010 02:48 GMT
#5847
I live in Canada and I never have problems with the stream...

Love the casting!

[image loading]


phizzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia19 Posts
May 25 2010 03:01 GMT
#5848
thanks for today's cast d9!
if i wanted to kill myself i would have shot my self with a shotgun right in the dick!
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 03:15:32
May 25 2010 03:11 GMT
#5849
On May 25 2010 11:35 whatthemate wrote:
Hey day9, thelittleone actually won game 3 round 3 too bad it froze, its pretty obvious if you compare army size, using the army cost and unit lost and income rates as indicator. tlo could have steamrolled after the bad zerg overlord drop.

also tlo needs to make sensor towers in that map on the high hill.


You can't simply use army cost, unit lost, and income rate as indicator for something like this, especially right after the Zerg just lost his army. That's like comparing Zerg vs. Protoss right after the Protoss lost all his colossi (ie 200->140) but the Zerg lost everything else (ie 200->80), never accounting for the fact that in two minutes that entire Zerg army would've been rebuilt.

It's expected that Zerg would have more units lost, cost for cost, against Terran mech because that's the nature of mech play. There were other variables that Day9 was considering, such as the fact that TLO only had one mining base left whereas Sen had three, and the fact that TLO's army was immobile defending that one base. TLO would've had to win with a push about 1-2 minutes after that point, just as his +3 weapon finished, if he wanted to win the game. If Sen defended that push, TLO would've lost. If TLO did not push, he also would've lost.

That's why Day9 couldn't call the game. There were too many variables involved, and many of those variables were down to player choice. TLO had to know that he had to push within two minutes and he had to win that push. A good player like TLO probably would've made the right choices, but "probably" is not "obviously won." It's bad manners to call a game before it's finished, and Day9 knows that.
TBO
Profile Joined September 2009
Germany1350 Posts
May 25 2010 07:23 GMT
#5850
On May 25 2010 06:23 guitarizt wrote:
rage quit in 4th game? lol. I'm interested to hear what day says about that one.


Freedom wrote GG so can't see how it was a rage quit. If you think he leaved too early - he had no way of coming back in that game.
WinHouse
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia58 Posts
May 25 2010 08:01 GMT
#5851
This is a request for a game review

I just finished up playing a nice game on scrap station ZvT
It was my 2nd game vs the man, we're now practice partners

The game is mid diamond level? I'd think.
I'd really like to hear your thoughts on it

[image loading]


We live on opposite sides of the world and battleping doesn't support sc2 atm So don't bash our micro to hard.

I'd be exstatic if I got feed back on this from you, let alone a Day9 daily spot.

Thank you
RE:wi?rless
RadicalEdwrd
Profile Joined May 2010
United States53 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 09:24:09
May 25 2010 08:53 GMT
#5852
Nevermind. >.>;
"I need to lose. So important to just get out there and just lose the shit out of some games..." -Day[9]
DeeD
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden88 Posts
May 25 2010 09:27 GMT
#5853
On May 25 2010 17:01 WinHouse wrote:
This is a request for a game review

I just finished up playing a nice game on scrap station ZvT
It was my 2nd game vs the man, we're now practice partners

The game is mid diamond level? I'd think.
I'd really like to hear your thoughts on it

[image loading]


We live on opposite sides of the world and battleping doesn't support sc2 atm So don't bash our micro to hard.

I'd be exstatic if I got feed back on this from you, let alone a Day9 daily spot.

Thank you

I know I'm not day9 but basically you should have won if you spread creep around more, didn't attack him at chokes (where he had bunkers, planitary fortress and/or tanks) Techswitch to broodlords would obviously have been good too.

You also stuck with roaches to long, if you went speedling/hydra/baneling with a couple of burrowed scouts/banemines outside his base he would just have starved to death.
Ai.Cola
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany236 Posts
May 25 2010 09:38 GMT
#5854
hey day9, just wanted to say i rly like your casts and shows :p
check out my stream: http://www.own3d.tv/live/103247/Alien-Invasion_Cola HotS Terran, Grandmaster
cXm0d
Profile Joined May 2010
United States93 Posts
May 25 2010 09:47 GMT
#5855
I'm sure you'll likely skim over this post, as you have 293 (likely more by the time you read this) pages of replies by fans of yours and your stream.
I just wanted to tell you that I just finished day9 daily 100, and it was seriously, and without a doubt the most inspirational thing I have ever watched, in my entire life. Not only has it given me the push I needed to go forward with my skill in Starcraft, but it helped me on so many different real world levels as well.
You seriously are an inspiration to us all, and nothing short of a saint for having such a delightful stream up our viewing pleasure.
Thank you so much, and I can't wait to watch more of you.
Atlare
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia893 Posts
May 25 2010 09:56 GMT
#5856
On May 25 2010 18:47 cXm0d wrote:
I'm sure you'll likely skim over this post, as you have 293 (likely more by the time you read this) pages of replies by fans of yours and your stream.
I just wanted to tell you that I just finished day9 daily 100, and it was seriously, and without a doubt the most inspirational thing I have ever watched, in my entire life. Not only has it given me the push I needed to go forward with my skill in Starcraft, but it helped me on so many different real world levels as well.
You seriously are an inspiration to us all, and nothing short of a saint for having such a delightful stream up our viewing pleasure.
Thank you so much, and I can't wait to watch more of you.


Ditto.
Considering learning BW
WinHouse
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia58 Posts
May 25 2010 10:09 GMT
#5857
On May 25 2010 18:27 DeeD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2010 17:01 WinHouse wrote:
This is a request for a game review

I just finished up playing a nice game on scrap station ZvT
It was my 2nd game vs the man, we're now practice partners

The game is mid diamond level? I'd think.
I'd really like to hear your thoughts on it

[image loading]


We live on opposite sides of the world and battleping doesn't support sc2 atm So don't bash our micro to hard.

I'd be exstatic if I got feed back on this from you, let alone a Day9 daily spot.

Thank you

I know I'm not day9 but basically you should have won if you spread creep around more, didn't attack him at chokes (where he had bunkers, planitary fortress and/or tanks) Techswitch to broodlords would obviously have been good too.

You also stuck with roaches to long, if you went speedling/hydra/baneling with a couple of burrowed scouts/banemines outside his base he would just have starved to death.


Thanks for the feedback
RE:wi?rless
Mordeth
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway2 Posts
May 25 2010 12:49 GMT
#5858
Hey Mr Plott!
I was enjoying your livestream with grettorp the other day. In between matches you played some awsome chill/club music. And I really wanted to know what songs it was.

Secondly you say go to blip.tv and get your shows for ipod/iphone. This is not possible, since you do not upload for that format, and that is kind of sad. Since having your shows on my iphone would rock my world when out traveling

Third and last, you have your nice list on the front page with the shows. But if I go directly to day9tv.blip.tv to watch, I do not like the way the list and order their movies. I guess this is nothing you can fix. But if there is some way of changing the view of archivied episodes, please implement it

Keep on rocking, you are the best!
Atlare
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia893 Posts
May 25 2010 12:55 GMT
#5859
On May 25 2010 21:49 Mordeth wrote:
Hey Mr Plott!
I was enjoying your livestream with grettorp the other day. In between matches you played some awsome chill/club music. And I really wanted to know what songs it was.

Secondly you say go to blip.tv and get your shows for ipod/iphone. This is not possible, since you do not upload for that format, and that is kind of sad. Since having your shows on my iphone would rock my world when out traveling

Third and last, you have your nice list on the front page with the shows. But if I go directly to day9tv.blip.tv to watch, I do not like the way the list and order their movies. I guess this is nothing you can fix. But if there is some way of changing the view of archivied episodes, please implement it

Keep on rocking, you are the best!


Yeah, the day9 dailies are uploaded in .FLV, so basically.. yeah, it needs to be an Mp4 for Ipod right?
Love your stuff day9, couldnt live without it.
Considering learning BW
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 13:22:42
May 25 2010 13:19 GMT
#5860
I'm really curious how you watched a Patch 12 replay in yesterdays Day 9 Daily, I have a ton of patch 12 replays I would like to watch, but the game keeps crashing.

Edit: Love your stuff, keep up the awesome work.
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Prev 1 291 292 293 294 295 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings188
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
CosmosSc2 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50859
Shuttle 10789
FanTaSy 1428
Hyuk 928
Horang2 466
BeSt 424
EffOrt 243
Stork 200
Last 197
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 133
Pusan 127
Mind 116
hero 86
ggaemo 73
Hyun 72
Killer 66
Sea.KH 62
Snow 51
sorry 50
Hm[arnc] 46
PianO 37
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Sexy 23
JYJ 18
zelot 18
NaDa 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Rock 3
Icarus 3
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1146
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe339
Counter-Strike
fl0m2669
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu482
Khaldor227
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo959
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick660
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2235
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 49m
Replay Cast
9h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.