• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:11
CEST 15:11
KST 22:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9305 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 1105

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1118 Next
Kitty4Cat
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Canada56 Posts
October 04 2012 18:44 GMT
#22081
On October 04 2012 05:30 ReachTheSky wrote:
Could someone be so kind to give me the email as to where I should submit replays for a possible daily?


It depends on which daily you want to submit for

- for Funday Mondays : monday@day9.tv

- for Newbie Tuesdays : tuesday@day9.tv
"There is nothing more cool than being proud of the things that you love." - Day[9]
NVRLand
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden203 Posts
October 04 2012 20:08 GMT
#22082
If I may ask;

Sean often talks about "Do not play to win, play to learn" and I was wondering if this is true for people who are not intending to go pro. I mean, a person who wants to compete in tournaments and ofc should obviously not care about ladder ranking but for us, those who just wants to play (and get better at the same time ofc :p), the ladder is a way to tell us how far we've gotten.

I want to get as good as possible, no doubt, but I don't see why I should doing the things Sean talks about since I will always be a level below what "my real skill" is?

I believe that my real skill is when I grind the ladder with the intention to win every game and I believe this skill level is higher than the "Try to do this creative thing and if it doesn't work out? Tweak it a little bit!" because that attitude will result in a lot of losses which will put my mmr lower than if I just tried to win every game?

So what is it really that Sean means? On one hand he tells us to not care about the ladder and ranking and only focus on learning and improving, on the other hand for a player who doesn't compete the ladder ranking is the only "proof" of skill he has?

Sorry for my poor English :p
Zrana
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom698 Posts
October 04 2012 20:14 GMT
#22083
Well it just depends if you prefer ladder points over a deeper understanding of the game.

Do what makes you happy.
Shymon
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States620 Posts
October 04 2012 20:15 GMT
#22084
On October 05 2012 05:08 NVRLand wrote:
If I may ask;

Sean often talks about "Do not play to win, play to learn" and I was wondering if this is true for people who are not intending to go pro. I mean, a person who wants to compete in tournaments and ofc should obviously not care about ladder ranking but for us, those who just wants to play (and get better at the same time ofc :p), the ladder is a way to tell us how far we've gotten.

I want to get as good as possible, no doubt, but I don't see why I should doing the things Sean talks about since I will always be a level below what "my real skill" is?

I believe that my real skill is when I grind the ladder with the intention to win every game and I believe this skill level is higher than the "Try to do this creative thing and if it doesn't work out? Tweak it a little bit!" because that attitude will result in a lot of losses which will put my mmr lower than if I just tried to win every game?

So what is it really that Sean means? On one hand he tells us to not care about the ladder and ranking and only focus on learning and improving, on the other hand for a player who doesn't compete the ladder ranking is the only "proof" of skill he has?

Sorry for my poor English :p


I belive in general he is trying to say that if you shift your focus from simply winning/losing you will actually get better results in the long run. Trying to take something in each game and make an improvment to it will make you incrimentally better with each game, it's no longer simply trying to grind out muscle memory, but now you are engaging your brain in activly improving. This does not mean trying crazy things every game, but rather slowly prefecting a style of play. This also gives you the blueprint for incorperating new builds or ideas into your games. When you critically look at your game from an objective standpoint (rather then sugar coating the wins and disregarding losses) your skill we quickly surpass what your current "real skill" is.
Kambing
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1176 Posts
October 04 2012 20:18 GMT
#22085
On October 05 2012 05:08 NVRLand wrote:
If I may ask;

Sean often talks about "Do not play to win, play to learn" and I was wondering if this is true for people who are not intending to go pro. I mean, a person who wants to compete in tournaments and ofc should obviously not care about ladder ranking but for us, those who just wants to play (and get better at the same time ofc :p), the ladder is a way to tell us how far we've gotten.

I want to get as good as possible, no doubt, but I don't see why I should doing the things Sean talks about since I will always be a level below what "my real skill" is?

I believe that my real skill is when I grind the ladder with the intention to win every game and I believe this skill level is higher than the "Try to do this creative thing and if it doesn't work out? Tweak it a little bit!" because that attitude will result in a lot of losses which will put my mmr lower than if I just tried to win every game?

So what is it really that Sean means? On one hand he tells us to not care about the ladder and ranking and only focus on learning and improving, on the other hand for a player who doesn't compete the ladder ranking is the only "proof" of skill he has?

Sorry for my poor English :p


The heart of the message is that playing for self-improvement (for most people) gives them more long-term enjoyment of the game. When you play to win, you focus on inevitable win-streaks and lose-streaks and can get in the trap of riding those corresponding emotional waves, e.g., "god, I lost 10 pvzs in a row, zerg is so imba, this game is bullshit". When you play to improve, you remove yourself from that rollercoaster and just focus on incremental improvement, the downside being that it is harder to quantify as well as less gratifying in the short-term.
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
October 04 2012 20:36 GMT
#22086
On October 05 2012 05:18 Kambing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 05:08 NVRLand wrote:
If I may ask;

Sean often talks about "Do not play to win, play to learn" and I was wondering if this is true for people who are not intending to go pro. I mean, a person who wants to compete in tournaments and ofc should obviously not care about ladder ranking but for us, those who just wants to play (and get better at the same time ofc :p), the ladder is a way to tell us how far we've gotten.

I want to get as good as possible, no doubt, but I don't see why I should doing the things Sean talks about since I will always be a level below what "my real skill" is?

I believe that my real skill is when I grind the ladder with the intention to win every game and I believe this skill level is higher than the "Try to do this creative thing and if it doesn't work out? Tweak it a little bit!" because that attitude will result in a lot of losses which will put my mmr lower than if I just tried to win every game?

So what is it really that Sean means? On one hand he tells us to not care about the ladder and ranking and only focus on learning and improving, on the other hand for a player who doesn't compete the ladder ranking is the only "proof" of skill he has?

Sorry for my poor English :p


The heart of the message is that playing for self-improvement (for most people) gives them more long-term enjoyment of the game. When you play to win, you focus on inevitable win-streaks and lose-streaks and can get in the trap of riding those corresponding emotional waves, e.g., "god, I lost 10 pvzs in a row, zerg is so imba, this game is bullshit". When you play to improve, you remove yourself from that rollercoaster and just focus on incremental improvement, the downside being that it is harder to quantify as well as less gratifying in the short-term.



Still hard to ignore the fact that I lost 10 PvZ's in a row :D
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
MrF
Profile Joined October 2011
United States320 Posts
October 04 2012 20:55 GMT
#22087
What league are you in, the main thing is that while playing to win is all well and good if you are playing properly, most of his viewers are in lower leagues and have major flaws in their game and if you can improve those flaws you will get to a much higher skill level allowing you to win against most other low level players thus increasing your rank/league what you consider a qualification of skill. So if you are already playing in master league playing solid standard games, then yes play to win because that is the best way for you to improve, however if you are playing to win against say gold level players then you aren't really going to learn to do anything other than beat gold level players. Its hard to explain properly but SC2 is a very complex game and the more you fully understand and are able to perform you will inevitably start moving up the ladder.

TLDR: even if ladder rank/league is your concern playing to improve will net you better results than playing to win at all but the highest level. If your play is flawless then play to win, if it has flaws, improving those aspects will make you win more. I don't think he is saying you shouldn't be trying to win games just focus more on improving than winning.
HunterXHunter is awesome
Kambing
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1176 Posts
October 04 2012 21:02 GMT
#22088
On October 05 2012 05:36 NexCa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 05:18 Kambing wrote:
On October 05 2012 05:08 NVRLand wrote:
If I may ask;

Sean often talks about "Do not play to win, play to learn" and I was wondering if this is true for people who are not intending to go pro. I mean, a person who wants to compete in tournaments and ofc should obviously not care about ladder ranking but for us, those who just wants to play (and get better at the same time ofc :p), the ladder is a way to tell us how far we've gotten.

I want to get as good as possible, no doubt, but I don't see why I should doing the things Sean talks about since I will always be a level below what "my real skill" is?

I believe that my real skill is when I grind the ladder with the intention to win every game and I believe this skill level is higher than the "Try to do this creative thing and if it doesn't work out? Tweak it a little bit!" because that attitude will result in a lot of losses which will put my mmr lower than if I just tried to win every game?

So what is it really that Sean means? On one hand he tells us to not care about the ladder and ranking and only focus on learning and improving, on the other hand for a player who doesn't compete the ladder ranking is the only "proof" of skill he has?

Sorry for my poor English :p


The heart of the message is that playing for self-improvement (for most people) gives them more long-term enjoyment of the game. When you play to win, you focus on inevitable win-streaks and lose-streaks and can get in the trap of riding those corresponding emotional waves, e.g., "god, I lost 10 pvzs in a row, zerg is so imba, this game is bullshit". When you play to improve, you remove yourself from that rollercoaster and just focus on incremental improvement, the downside being that it is harder to quantify as well as less gratifying in the short-term.



Still hard to ignore the fact that I lost 10 PvZ's in a row :D


Of course, practically speaking you pay attention to both aspects of your play to varying degrees. Day's point is to try to focus on self-improvement more.

Another way to think of it is that in order to get better, you will lose far more than you win. This is because to grow as a player, you need to be put into situations that constantly challenge you. If you focus on winning more than improvement, then you enter the "death loop":

Go on a losing streak -> Get angry and defeatist about the game -> Tilt and stop playing productive games -> Never improve.

Someone who can not let their (local) W:L record get to them is someone who avoids that loop.
randoomguy
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden82 Posts
October 04 2012 21:06 GMT
#22089
On September 06 2012 11:42 Soap wrote:
Not sure if it was the best idea to pick a progamer to play against, he is clearly struggling to keep up and barely talks at all. Could be a lot of fun with a more lighthearted approach.


eh, this is standard, any player that is playing seriously never talks, why? because this game takes to much concentration that even if u would talk only rubish shit would come out of your mouth.
FAIRY TAIL WILL ALWAYS WATCH OVER ME
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
October 04 2012 21:11 GMT
#22090
On October 05 2012 06:02 Kambing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 05:36 NexCa wrote:
On October 05 2012 05:18 Kambing wrote:
On October 05 2012 05:08 NVRLand wrote:
If I may ask;

Sean often talks about "Do not play to win, play to learn" and I was wondering if this is true for people who are not intending to go pro. I mean, a person who wants to compete in tournaments and ofc should obviously not care about ladder ranking but for us, those who just wants to play (and get better at the same time ofc :p), the ladder is a way to tell us how far we've gotten.

I want to get as good as possible, no doubt, but I don't see why I should doing the things Sean talks about since I will always be a level below what "my real skill" is?

I believe that my real skill is when I grind the ladder with the intention to win every game and I believe this skill level is higher than the "Try to do this creative thing and if it doesn't work out? Tweak it a little bit!" because that attitude will result in a lot of losses which will put my mmr lower than if I just tried to win every game?

So what is it really that Sean means? On one hand he tells us to not care about the ladder and ranking and only focus on learning and improving, on the other hand for a player who doesn't compete the ladder ranking is the only "proof" of skill he has?

Sorry for my poor English :p


The heart of the message is that playing for self-improvement (for most people) gives them more long-term enjoyment of the game. When you play to win, you focus on inevitable win-streaks and lose-streaks and can get in the trap of riding those corresponding emotional waves, e.g., "god, I lost 10 pvzs in a row, zerg is so imba, this game is bullshit". When you play to improve, you remove yourself from that rollercoaster and just focus on incremental improvement, the downside being that it is harder to quantify as well as less gratifying in the short-term.



Still hard to ignore the fact that I lost 10 PvZ's in a row :D


Of course, practically speaking you pay attention to both aspects of your play to varying degrees. Day's point is to try to focus on self-improvement more.

Another way to think of it is that in order to get better, you will lose far more than you win. This is because to grow as a player, you need to be put into situations that constantly challenge you. If you focus on winning more than improvement, then you enter the "death loop":

Go on a losing streak -> Get angry and defeatist about the game -> Tilt and stop playing productive games -> Never improve.

Someone who can not let their (local) W:L record get to them is someone who avoids that loop.


Gotta say you're correct, I was so mad (and I really mean SO MAD) when the last month's PvZ felt like impossible for me to win. But yea, you have to loose if you want to improve, if you're only winning, you'll never get better. I understand the PvZ matchup now much better by just watching streams, such as Grubby's stream, and I definitly improved my gameplay

Like White-Ra said : "We are human, not robots, people make mistake and can fix it" <3
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
October 04 2012 21:12 GMT
#22091
On October 05 2012 03:44 Kitty4Cat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 05:30 ReachTheSky wrote:
Could someone be so kind to give me the email as to where I should submit replays for a possible daily?


It depends on which daily you want to submit for

- for Funday Mondays : monday@day9.tv

- for Newbie Tuesdays : tuesday@day9.tv


Thank you much!
TL+ Member
Aflixion
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
October 05 2012 00:31 GMT
#22092
Daily cancelled tonight

TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
October 05 2012 00:37 GMT
#22093
On October 05 2012 09:31 Aflixion wrote:
Daily cancelled tonight

https://twitter.com/day9tv/status/254011484449959936


Shazbot!
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
HypErKiTTy
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1 Post
October 05 2012 01:35 GMT
#22094
whats topic for the next funday monday? i know next weeks there is none, just wondering if a topics been made for the week after next
HypErKiTTy's reign is NOW!!!
birchman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Sweden393 Posts
October 05 2012 09:24 GMT
#22095
On October 05 2012 09:31 Aflixion wrote:
Daily cancelled tonight

https://twitter.com/day9tv/status/254011484449959936


That's a shame. Hope he gets better soon.
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.
Jaask
Profile Joined December 2011
Italy2 Posts
October 07 2012 08:05 GMT
#22096
On October 05 2012 05:55 MrF wrote:
What league are you in, the main thing is that while playing to win is all well and good if you are playing properly, most of his viewers are in lower leagues and have major flaws in their game and if you can improve those flaws you will get to a much higher skill level allowing you to win against most other low level players thus increasing your rank/league what you consider a qualification of skill. So if you are already playing in master league playing solid standard games, then yes play to win because that is the best way for you to improve, however if you are playing to win against say gold level players then you aren't really going to learn to do anything other than beat gold level players. Its hard to explain properly but SC2 is a very complex game and the more you fully understand and are able to perform you will inevitably start moving up the ladder.

TLDR: even if ladder rank/league is your concern playing to improve will net you better results than playing to win at all but the highest level. If your play is flawless then play to win, if it has flaws, improving those aspects will make you win more. I don't think he is saying you shouldn't be trying to win games just focus more on improving than winning.


I completely agree with you.
Just another consideration. SC2 is a game after all, and we play games to have fun.
Sometimes you have fun just by doing things that lead to a loss.. not a big deal, imho.
Mowr
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden791 Posts
October 08 2012 19:01 GMT
#22097
Why does't Sean just set up a direct debit to pay the rent each month?
Kill one man and they'll call you a murderer. Kill an army of men and they'll call you a general. But kill all men and they'll call you a god.
mishimaBeef
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2259 Posts
October 12 2012 02:11 GMT
#22098
omg wtf wtf? thought it was cancelled? omg omg happy happy
Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
stormchaser
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1009 Posts
October 15 2012 02:00 GMT
#22099
Any sign of daily tonight?
CaM27
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium392 Posts
October 18 2012 08:09 GMT
#22100
Has day9 ever published his book collection? I heard he recommended the dresden files, has he ever published a list of his book collection? Regards
Prev 1 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings188
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
CosmosSc2 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50859
Shuttle 10789
FanTaSy 1428
Hyuk 928
Horang2 466
BeSt 424
EffOrt 243
Stork 200
Last 197
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 133
Pusan 127
Mind 116
hero 86
ggaemo 73
Hyun 72
Killer 66
Sea.KH 62
Snow 51
sorry 50
Hm[arnc] 46
PianO 37
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Sexy 23
JYJ 18
zelot 18
NaDa 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Rock 3
Icarus 3
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1146
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe339
Counter-Strike
fl0m2669
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu482
Khaldor227
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo959
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick660
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2235
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 49m
Replay Cast
9h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.