• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8358 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 1104

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1118 Next
Dontkillme
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)806 Posts
September 18 2012 02:29 GMT
#22061
On September 18 2012 11:20 ObliviousNA wrote:
I just tuned in - why can't he use hotkeys?


Im pretty sure he is playing with some restrictions lol
Bomber & Jaedong & FlaSh & SNSD <3
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
September 18 2012 02:33 GMT
#22062
This could be the coolest looking game of SC played potentially, lol
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
brad drac
Profile Joined May 2010
Ireland202 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 02:43:20
September 18 2012 02:40 GMT
#22063
Why does super zoomed mode even exist..?
Saying what we think gives us a wider conversational range than saying what we know.
Master of DalK
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Canada1803 Posts
September 18 2012 02:46 GMT
#22064
SUPER ZOOMED MODE FTW! Loving it so far <3
@MasterDalK | Maelstrom Entertainment | Streaming Every Esport Under the Sun
Nethermind
Profile Joined April 2011
New Zealand445 Posts
September 18 2012 04:41 GMT
#22065
Congratulations on 500 shows DayJ
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
September 18 2012 04:50 GMT
#22066
Congrats on 500 day9 :D, heres to another 500 .
User was warned for too many mimes.
talontromper
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States258 Posts
September 18 2012 04:55 GMT
#22067
^^^^

I wonder what show 1000 would be about? Maybe he would do an expanded day9 daily 100
"It was a glorious day for fools when modesty became a virtue. There is a difference between cockiness and confidence. Confidence allows for greatness in others."
fr4nk1sh
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden59 Posts
September 21 2012 02:48 GMT
#22068
Helly day9, i just wanted to say i love seeing you play ladder games and make some analyzis on them rather then just watch replays and talk.. This is much more enteraning atleast i think so thanks =)
PhantomNVD
Profile Joined November 2010
31 Posts
September 26 2012 07:41 GMT
#22069
Thanks for the HOTS games... dying to get in, but at least we can live vicariously this way
Dalavita
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1113 Posts
September 30 2012 20:42 GMT
#22070
Hey Day9. I just want to say that I decided to get back into playing SC2 again after seeing that you started playing and showing your own games on the show. Brave of you! Even though I still think that SC2 is fairly badly designed as a game, I'll keep going at it, because I love improving, and because SC2 is the most skill requiring modern game out there.
NATO
Profile Joined April 2010
United States459 Posts
September 30 2012 20:58 GMT
#22071
On October 01 2012 05:42 Dalavita wrote:
Hey Day9. I just want to say that I decided to get back into playing SC2 again after seeing that you started playing and showing your own games on the show. Brave of you! Even though I still think that SC2 is fairly badly designed as a game, I'll keep going at it, because I love improving, and because SC2 is the most skill requiring modern game out there.

I feel the same. Though I wouldn't go far as saying it's a "badly designed game," just not as good as BW. (And no, I don't think SC2 should be like BW and I like autocasting, automining, MBS, and worker counts.)
Varesz
Profile Joined August 2010
14 Posts
October 02 2012 14:03 GMT
#22072
Hi Day9!

I just watched the 100th episode and i remember that you were talking ALOT about your mom and your brother. You talk a lot about them. We know Tasteless more or less, but when will you introduce the other person who supported your whole e-sports career?
I think she deserves some credit too!
Anta
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany434 Posts
October 02 2012 14:43 GMT
#22073
On October 02 2012 23:03 Varesz wrote:
Hi Day9!

I just watched the 100th episode and i remember that you were talking ALOT about your mom and your brother. You talk a lot about them. We know Tasteless more or less, but when will you introduce the other person who supported your whole e-sports career?
I think she deserves some credit too!

She? Who?
"In short: stop bitching, change your tampons and up your game." mad respect to CloudNineLabs.com http://i.imgur.com/g5KGz.jpg ! I love Dreamhack!
FuGGu
Profile Joined March 2012
United States176 Posts
October 02 2012 14:47 GMT
#22074
Day9! I'm a huge fan! Don't stop what you're doing!
mRandy
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden146 Posts
October 02 2012 16:24 GMT
#22075
On October 02 2012 23:43 Anta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 23:03 Varesz wrote:
Hi Day9!

I just watched the 100th episode and i remember that you were talking ALOT about your mom and your brother. You talk a lot about them. We know Tasteless more or less, but when will you introduce the other person who supported your whole e-sports career?
I think she deserves some credit too!

She? Who?

Yes. Who?
http://sv.twitch.tv/ulfkennethz
Nuclease
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1049 Posts
October 02 2012 16:26 GMT
#22076
On October 02 2012 23:03 Varesz wrote:
Hi Day9!

I just watched the 100th episode and i remember that you were talking ALOT about your mom and your brother. You talk a lot about them. We know Tasteless more or less, but when will you introduce the other person who supported your whole e-sports career?
I think she deserves some credit too!


He's talking about the mom. The mom, you fools! THE MOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Notice that he lays out two people. We know Tasteless (one of the two), but not the other (the mom). C'mon.
Zealots, not zee-lots. | Never forget, KTViolet, Go)Space. | You will never be as good as By.Flash, and your drops will never be as sick as MMA.
pwncakery
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada131 Posts
October 02 2012 16:27 GMT
#22077
His mother, Felicity Plott.
Bwaaaa
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia969 Posts
October 03 2012 05:26 GMT
#22078
Does anyone know what the funday monday is this week? I have been looking everywhere.
Rkie
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1278 Posts
October 03 2012 05:31 GMT
#22079
On October 03 2012 14:26 Bwaaaa wrote:
Does anyone know what the funday monday is this week? I have been looking everywhere.

He said none because he is going to be restructuring things on the daily.
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
October 03 2012 20:30 GMT
#22080
Could someone be so kind to give me the email as to where I should submit replays for a possible daily?
TL+ Member
Prev 1 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1387
910 86
NotJumperer 78
Bale 43
Hyun 36
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
febbydoto17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g6852
Coldzera 740
JimRising 623
hungrybox547
WinterStarcraft366
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft273
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1043
• Rush961
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 13m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.