• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:23
CEST 12:23
KST 19:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8251 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2013 - Page 4

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 178 179 180 Next
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 07 2013 01:43 GMT
#61
Gym opens tomorrow morning! Excited to get back in it
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Ludrik
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia523 Posts
January 07 2013 02:43 GMT
#62
Me too. I tried to go last week but it was closed.

I'm just going over my training plan for the next month right now. I'm going to build my strength and general conditioning back up to where it was at the start of december, work in plenty of mobility and prehab stuff, and build up some mass around my shoulders. It should give me a good base going forward for the rest of the year.
Only a fool would die laughing. I was a fool.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
January 07 2013 09:18 GMT
#63
On January 07 2013 08:36 Osmoses wrote:
Were you able to partake Zatic? I thought you were injured.

I still am

After sitting in my room for a week in the middle of the most gorgeous Alps weather I couldn't take it anymore and went flying the last two mornings.

Looking for another doctor now as my leg is just not getting any better TT
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
ThunderGod
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
New Zealand897 Posts
January 07 2013 09:34 GMT
#64
ThunderGod
Age: 24 || Height: 179 cm || Weight: 68 kg
Starting Date: 07/01/13 || Goal Date: 07/07/13
Weight goals -- 75 kg
Training goals -- Bench: 50->70 kg 5x3 || Squat: 80->100 kg 5x3 || Press: 30kg->40kg 5x3 || Pull up: BW + 10kg 10x3 || Chin up: BW + 15kg 10x3 || Dips: BW + 30kg 10x3 || Muscleups?
Nutrition goals -- Eat more, eat smarter. Lose enough BF% to show some abs w/o flexing.
Sleep goals -- Go to sleep earlier, get up earlier.
Misc. Goals -- Try and fit enough gym days in (2-3 per week) around busy work/life schedule. Take Spanish classes. Get to 1v1 masters in SC2 (was diamond at release, haven't really played much 1v1 since then). Get my back injury fixed so that I can do deadlifts.
"Certain forms of popular music nowadays, namely rap and hip hop styles, are just irritating gangsters bragging about their illegal exploits and short-sighted lifestyles." - Shiverfish ~2009
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 07 2013 10:04 GMT
#65
Fuck too late for first page

Hello from Zanzibar! Reserved from phone.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
January 07 2013 12:13 GMT
#66
I can pretty much copy my last years goals

Age: 22 || Height: 168 cm || Weight: 74kg
Starting Date: 01/01/2013 || Goal Date: 12/31/2013
Weight goals -- Stay on the 70-80 mark, maybe try to drop below 70.

Training goals --
Back Squat (high bar ATG) = 3x5 160 kg
Deadlift: 190 kg
Press: 75 kg
Bench Press: 100 kg
Be able to hold a planche for 5 or more seconds!

Nutrition goals -- More strict Paleo with IF.
Sleep goals -- Get a sleeping schedule, my god I can't live another year with only 6 hours of sleep a day >_>
Misc goals -- Study more, find a decent gym. Start running!


Didn't hit my bench/press goals last year so I'm keeping them. Currently at 70 kg ohp and 92,5 bench. Still working on planche I've had so much fuckarounditis these last 3 months due to no gym and only having dumbbells and a bench to work with. I'm either going to go seriously on the BW exercises or find a decent gym. Or both. And I'm going to start running to help my asthma. Shit has been coming back to me lately, don't know why
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
January 07 2013 12:23 GMT
#67
That's a really high ohp for your bench. My ohp is like 62.5 for a 112.5 bench. I'm jelly because OHP is the lift I prefer and the one I'd rather be good at for getting into strongman.
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
January 07 2013 13:49 GMT
#68
Yeah, I think the reason for my high ohp is because of handstands, I do them every day. Bored? Handstands. I also don't bench as much as I "should"
St.Velten
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany222 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 21:16:57
January 07 2013 21:16 GMT
#69
Age: 25
Height: 191 cm
Weight: (started @ ~76kg) 79 kg
Starting Date: 02/01/13 (started @ 19/10/2012 with 80kg as Goal)
Goal Date: 06/07/2013
Weight goals ~85kg to finishing Bulkin -> try to cut down bf (current around ~15%) as far as possible till goal ->
Training goals:
Bench: 60kg ->80 kg or BW
German sports badge -> this
Finish lokal triathlon (700m swimming + 20,6km cycling + 5km running)
Misc goals: Learn to push myself a more, i never even get close to the max >.<

Damn now its up!
Nowhere to hide now.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 00:01:41
January 07 2013 23:41 GMT
#70
FUCK YEAH. Despite blacking out at the bar last night I PRd pretty hard today. 182kg(400 lbs) front squat (7kg PR), 160kg Clean and jerk (4kg PR). And 295kg total (5kg PR) and it's the total I need to qualify for nationals at 105kg weight class.



And my Snatch save to hit 295

how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
ludic123
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway161 Posts
January 07 2013 23:43 GMT
#71
Figured I'd post here to keep myself motivated. I've been lurking around this forum for some time, and the support
here is amazing

ludic123

Age: 26 || Height: 171 cm || Weight: 75 kg
Starting Date: 08/01/13 || Goal Date: 10/10/13
Weight goals -- 69 kg
Training goals -- Bench: 105 kg || Squat: 100 kg || Deadlift: 130kg || Pull up: BW + 10 kg || Chin up: BW + 20 kg
Nutrition goals -- Eating healthier, Getting leaner
Sleep goals --
Misc. Goals -- Getting good grades, play guitar more, getting good at drawing people
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
January 08 2013 01:39 GMT
#72
Nice lifts decaf - 160kg was your goal for january 1st on C&J right? Week late isn't anything to complain about when you're talking about throwing more than 1.5x BW over your head. Goddamn, that was a BIG split in your jerk.

Where you lifting now that you're not in school?
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 01:57:13
January 08 2013 01:56 GMT
#73
On January 08 2013 10:39 phyre112 wrote:
Nice lifts decaf - 160kg was your goal for january 1st on C&J right? Week late isn't anything to complain about when you're talking about throwing more than 1.5x BW over your head. Goddamn, that was a BIG split in your jerk.

Where you lifting now that you're not in school?

Same place, I'm just hanging around at school till I find a job. And yeah I had missed my jerks at 150 & 155 so I was really just hoping for the clean at 160. Really dug deep to nail the jerk, liking the feet in close before the jerk. Weighing in at about 98 so just over 1.6x bw
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
January 08 2013 02:25 GMT
#74
awesome lifts!
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 08 2013 13:02 GMT
#75
That was beastly decaf!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
January 08 2013 14:05 GMT
#76
Jesus christ decaf that was insane.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 16:24:41
January 08 2013 16:24 GMT
#77
beast lifts, ur jerk recovery keeps tilting me though

any advice on lifting after drinks? I can't squat for shit when I do, other stuff isn't affected
YoucriedWolf
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden1456 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 18:23:06
January 08 2013 18:22 GMT
#78
Whatever material decaf is made of doesn't exist in my body

On January 09 2013 01:24 GoTuNk! wrote:
beast lifts, ur jerk recovery keeps tilting me though

any advice on lifting after drinks? I can't squat for shit when I do, other stuff isn't affected

If you really wanna go out of your way to recover you could try this, or at least some steps of it.
Make sure to check out some of the comments.

http://www.bulletproofexec.com/alcohol-without-the-hangover-bulletproof-partying-business-networking/
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 19:03:24
January 08 2013 19:00 GMT
#79
Thanks guys :-D I've got a meet coming up on the 20th
On January 09 2013 01:24 GoTuNk! wrote:
beast lifts, ur jerk recovery keeps tilting me though

any advice on lifting after drinks? I can't squat for shit when I do, other stuff isn't affected

Workout in the afternoon drink a ton of water /gatorade and eat healthy til then.I also have a pretty high tolerance lol. Make sure you get plenty of sleep.

My jerk recovery is a mess lol. Everything else is getting a lot more solid. That was probably my best clean ever.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-09 00:01:27
January 08 2013 23:33 GMT
#80
Big PR week. Hit 210kg back squat ATG. Failed it first attempt then manned the fuck up . Coming for your ass gotunk
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 178 179 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings102
CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
SHIN 29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 227
ByuN 141
SHIN 29
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25673
Calm 10108
Rain 3147
soO 820
BeSt 489
Stork 396
FanTaSy 374
Soma 357
Soulkey 336
Rush 282
[ Show more ]
firebathero 259
Bisu 243
Barracks 119
Last 69
Mind 65
Shinee 48
Killer 36
Pusan 35
Sexy 35
Light 28
ToSsGirL 23
Sharp 23
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 19
hero 18
Shine 18
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 15
yabsab 15
Sacsri 14
zelot 13
Trap 12
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5296
League of Legends
JimRising 398
Reynor9
Counter-Strike
byalli4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King119
Other Games
gofns33560
singsing1656
Pyrionflax248
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 72
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV308
League of Legends
• Jankos3059
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 37m
OSC
12h 37m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.