• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:23
CEST 12:23
KST 19:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8251 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2013 - Page 3

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 178 179 180 Next
Gatored
Profile Joined September 2010
United States679 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 05:44:48
January 05 2013 05:42 GMT
#41
Gatored
Age: 22 || Height: 6'0 || Weight: 189
Starting Date: 1/1/13 || Goal Date: 5/31/13
Weight goals -- 175 lbs: Looking to do my first cut starting in March to get a more lean/defined look.
Training goals -- Squat: 290->330lbs || Bench: 220->245lbs || OHP: 140->165bs || Deadlift: 330->370lbs || Power Cleans: 165->185lbs || Chin: +40->+70 lbs. Once I start cutting I will hope to just maintain my current lifts and keep up my strength.
Nutrition goals -- To keep bulking and getting all my lifts up, then staying around 2500 calories when I perform my cut.
Misc/stress goals -- Get several internships for the year and keep performing well in school until I graduate in December.
don_kyuhote
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
3007 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 09:18:10
January 05 2013 09:13 GMT
#42
don_kyuhote
Age: 22 || Height: 5'7" or 170cm || Weight: 154lbs / 70kg
Starting Date: 01/05/13 || Goal Date: 12/31/13

Weight goals -- more muscles
Training goals
Bench: 3 x 180 lb ---> 3 x 225 lb
Squat: 10 x 180 lb ---> 10 x 250 lb
Deadlift ?? ----> 1 x 315 lb
Push Press: 10 x 90 lb ----> 10 x 135 lb
Be able to do 100+ push ups without break
Regain my former glory of being able to do 20 pull ups

Nutrition goals -- 3 meals a day/ cut down on chips and jellys.
Sleep goals -- preferably get 7 hours of sleep/ sleep early/ wake up early
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Ludrik
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia523 Posts
January 05 2013 11:03 GMT
#43
Ludrik
Age: 22 || Height: 5'11" || Weight: ~80 kg
Starting Date: 05/01/13 || Goal Date: 31/12/13
Weight goals --
BW => 90kg
Training goals --
Squat 160 kg
Deadlift 190 kg
Bench 90 kg
OHP 60 kg
Strict muscle up
Straddle planche
Misc goals --
Get these papers I've been putting off published.
Change the world.
Only a fool would die laughing. I was a fool.
Trizz
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1323 Posts
January 05 2013 12:00 GMT
#44
eNoq
Age: 21 || Height: 170 cm || Weight: 76 kg
Starting Date: 01/01/13 || Goal Date: 31/12/13

Goals
Weight goals -- More mass, don't care about the number aslong as I'm satisfied with the results, cutting atm.
Training goals -- OHP: 80kg (currently 75kg) Bench: 125kg (currently 110kg) Squat: 140kg (currently 100kgx5) Dead: 180kg (currently 146kg) Injured my knee AND hip so had to skip squats for a good 3 months, fully healed now.
Nutrition goals -- NO MORE DIRTY BULKING. Being an endomorph sucks.
Sleep goals -- Actually fix my sleeping pattern forgood.
Misc. Goals -- Make people turn dey head and dey be like dat nigga fit
nope
iLikeRain
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark504 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 16:55:15
January 05 2013 16:54 GMT
#45
iLikeRain
Age: 21 || Height: 190 cm || Weight: 86 kg
Starting Date: 01/05/13 || Goal Date: 07/07/13
Weight goals -- 85-90 kg
Training goals -- Bench: 120 kg || Squat: 110 kg || Deadlift: 140 kg
Reach 7-8% BF, increasing muscle mass.
Nutrition goals -- Nutrition already in check
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ OW YEAH!!
YoucriedWolf
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden1456 Posts
January 05 2013 22:46 GMT
#46
YoucriedWolf
Age:22 || Height:171cm || Weight:82kg
Starting Date:01/01/13 || Goal Date:01/01/14

Weight goals -- Gain maybe 2-3kg over the year
Training goals
Squat 2x BW for reps
Deadlift: 200kg
Bench: No idea maybe ~130kg
Misc/stress goals: Don't get distracted by studies. Do at least one max attempt on all of the big 3. Maybe get a belt, look in to it!
Donkeys
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico308 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 23:53:40
January 05 2013 23:49 GMT
#47
Name: DONKEYS
Age: 22 || Height: 1.68m || Weight: 79kg
Weight goals -- hover around 78-82
Training goals -- train at least 4 times per week
Squat 140kg --> 170kg
Sn 65kg --> 80kg
C&J 90kg --> 110kg
Front squat --> 140kg
Misc -- first year working full time so I'll have to balance work/gf/workout/sleep

I got some pre workout samples from ON (Essential Amino Energy). It has beta alanine, caffeine and a bunch of other shit. I took one today 15 minutes before training and I felt my face tingling for a bit haha but I did feel pretty pumped. Have you guys tried pre workout supps? I read online that NO-xplode makes many people go to the bathroom lol so I don't know... It would be cheaper than buying Monster drinks as I usually do, better effect too.

Also, found this on Pendlay's page. Training and food log of Travis Cooper, pretty cool seeing how a high level weightlifter eats and trains in detail. http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=9108
http://www.belowtherimyo.blogspot.com/
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
January 06 2013 00:00 GMT
#48
Ahzz
Age: 22 ll Height: 187 ll weight: 79kg

weight goals:
79kg -> whatever I need to fill up my frame a bit. I will prefer to never get fat. Not even for gains. I don't need a six pack, but I want to stay lean. Even if I cut out excess fat eventually, I fully expect to be well over 80kg, possibly around 85kg. 90kg is fine too, assuming that I stay lean.
training goals:
Squat: 107.5kg -> 1.6x BW. about 130 I assume.
Deadlift: 140kg -> 2xBW. About 170.
benchpress: 62.5kg -> 1xBW. About 85. Would be cool to hit a bit higher, especially because I want to move up to bodyweight training eventually.
press: Whatever, lol. 45kg -> 60 would be sick?

These are goals that I'm placing for myself for the upcoming year. I don't know how fast these things will happen, but I plan to stay dedicated in terms of training, sleep, diet 95% of the time. I will do my best to maximize gains, and the faster I reach my goals, the better. I realize people doing SS get these results in about 9-12 months of dedicated training, so thats probably a good place to start with. I have a few months of dedicated training behind me, so reaching these goals by summer should be possible, unless I have drawbacks.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
January 06 2013 00:20 GMT
#49
I usually have a pre workout whether it be coffee or a supp. Different people react differently to them in regards to stomach problems. I usually use jacked or craze. Both help if I'm feeling sluggish (from drinking/diet/sleep) and usually help me lift longer. My buddy just takes caffeine + beta alenine + creatine.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
January 06 2013 02:28 GMT
#50
On January 04 2013 04:00 lyAsakura wrote:


is this real life?



! amazing
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
January 06 2013 03:33 GMT
#51
On January 06 2013 09:20 decafchicken wrote:
I usually have a pre workout whether it be coffee or a supp. Different people react differently to them in regards to stomach problems. I usually use jacked or craze. Both help if I'm feeling sluggish (from drinking/diet/sleep) and usually help me lift longer. My buddy just takes caffeine + beta alenine + creatine.


lol jacked has been banned in england apparently.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
January 06 2013 03:45 GMT
#52
Went to Mont Saint-Sauveur in Quebec and had some fun
Official Entusman #21
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
January 06 2013 07:16 GMT
#53
On January 06 2013 12:33 sc4k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2013 09:20 decafchicken wrote:
I usually have a pre workout whether it's be coffee or a supp. Different people react differently to them in regards to stomach problems. I usually use jacked or craze. Both help if I'm feeling sluggish (from drinking/diet/sleep) and usually help me lift longer. My buddy just takes caffeine + beta alenine + creatine.


lol jacked has been banned in england apparently.

Banned everywhere because some dumb assessment in the desert dehydrated themselves on 1,3 dm. You can still find places getting rid of their leftovers for the next year though
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
January 06 2013 07:35 GMT
#54
On January 06 2013 08:49 Donkeys wrote:
Name: DONKEYS
Age: 22 || Height: 1.68m || Weight: 79kg
Weight goals -- hover around 78-82
Training goals -- train at least 4 times per week
Squat 140kg --> 170kg
Sn 65kg --> 80kg
C&J 90kg --> 110kg
Front squat --> 140kg
Misc -- first year working full time so I'll have to balance work/gf/workout/sleep

I got some pre workout samples from ON (Essential Amino Energy). It has beta alanine, caffeine and a bunch of other shit. I took one today 15 minutes before training and I felt my face tingling for a bit haha but I did feel pretty pumped. Have you guys tried pre workout supps? I read online that NO-xplode makes many people go to the bathroom lol so I don't know... It would be cheaper than buying Monster drinks as I usually do, better effect too.

Also, found this on Pendlay's page. Training and food log of Travis Cooper, pretty cool seeing how a high level weightlifter eats and trains in detail. http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=9108


I've always thought "Hell no, pre workouts are crazy expensive" until just this moment, when I realized that theyre less than half the price of energy drinks, which I have way too often and am trying to get away from. Plus they'll probably play less hell on my insulin, and I won't want to take preworkouts as often as I want to drink energy drinks. Definitely going to be the next workout-related thing I purchase.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-06 12:24:57
January 06 2013 12:23 GMT
#55
@infinity21: I'm mad jelaous, haven't skied or anything for like...15 years? And that slope looked really chill. Must have been hell on your knees though?
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
January 06 2013 16:24 GMT
#56
On January 06 2013 21:23 Osmoses wrote:
@infinity21: I'm mad jelaous, haven't skied or anything for like...15 years? And that slope looked really chill. Must have been hell on your knees though?

You should definitely go back, it's a ton of fun. Your knees get used to it pretty quickly so it's not too bad.
Official Entusman #21
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
January 06 2013 17:08 GMT
#57
On January 06 2013 12:45 infinity21 wrote:
Went to Mont Saint-Sauveur in Quebec and had some fun
http://youtu.be/6pxInfiQZgU

Had some fun too the last 3 weeks

Soelden, Austria:



Tignes, France:


ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
January 06 2013 17:38 GMT
#58
Now I'm the jealous one! That looks super fun
Official Entusman #21
autoexec
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States530 Posts
January 06 2013 18:17 GMT
#59
Andrew/Autoexec
Age: 14 || Height: 5'10"|| Weight: 170 lbs
Starting Date: 1/8/13 || Goal Date: 3/31/13
Weight goals -- 170 lbs => 165 lbs
Training goals -- (from weightlifting thread) + Show Spoiler +
GOALS UPDATE

Autoexec
1/8/13 || 3/31/13

5'10"
Bodyweight: 77kg to 75kg

Squat: 132kg to 154kg
Deadlift: 159kg to 181kg
Bench Press: 84kg to 97.5kg
Power Clean: 81.5kg to 90.5kg

All weights are from lbs to kgs so that is why they might seem a bit funky
Also I want to lose weight (only a little bit) while still going up in weight for my lifts because I have a pretty high body fat percentage. (never actually measured it, just know that I am not proud of how I look shirtless ) Does anyone know of any dieting tips that could help me in that regard?

Cheers!

Nutrition goals -- No processed foods. At least two vegetables for lunch and dinner. 8+ cups of water each day.
Sleep goals -- 8 hours each night. 10 when no school
Misc/stress goals -- Keep grades at A. Look better without a shirt on
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
January 06 2013 23:36 GMT
#60
Were you able to partake Zatic? I thought you were injured.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 178 179 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings102
CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
SHIN 29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 227
ByuN 141
SHIN 29
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25673
Calm 10108
Rain 3147
soO 820
BeSt 489
Stork 396
FanTaSy 374
Soma 357
Soulkey 336
Rush 282
[ Show more ]
firebathero 259
Bisu 243
Barracks 119
Last 69
Mind 65
Shinee 48
Killer 36
Pusan 35
Sexy 35
Light 28
ToSsGirL 23
Sharp 23
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 19
hero 18
Shine 18
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 15
yabsab 15
Sacsri 14
zelot 13
Trap 12
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5296
League of Legends
JimRising 398
Reynor9
Counter-Strike
byalli4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King119
Other Games
gofns33560
singsing1656
Pyrionflax248
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 72
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV308
League of Legends
• Jankos3059
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 37m
OSC
12h 37m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.