• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6925 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 98

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 1885 Next
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
June 20 2015 16:06 GMT
#1941
Pretty sure Eieieo lives there.
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-20 16:52:26
June 20 2015 16:07 GMT
#1942
Having been driving through Maine the past 2 hours I have to say.

JonGalt. Why are there moose warning signs everywhere. I thought this was America. Not hippy commie land.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 20 2015 16:17 GMT
#1943
Someone come to Chicago! We have the Stanley Cup!
It's your boy Guzma!
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
June 20 2015 16:34 GMT
#1944
Welp just ruined my near 10 random BoI streak.

Thanks lost.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-20 16:44:00
June 20 2015 16:42 GMT
#1945
On June 21 2015 00:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2015 23:09 Gahlo wrote:
On June 20 2015 22:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
In theory, when and where would we meet....

I assume you're flying in?

No. The drive isn't that bad.

Apparently a flotilla of tall ships are going to be in town next weekend.

http://www.visitphilly.com/events/philadelphia/tall-ships-challenge-philadelphia-camden-2015/?gclid=CjwKEAjwnpSsBRDH3pT2-7q55R4SJABRiNyTI6rEyNrbyQeIUhyN4T-RDAyoYNsLo5ep0OS3ib-E-RoCvzPw_wcB

It'd be weird for me to see the L’Hermione replica, since I saw it being built in France. 0.o
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 20 2015 17:01 GMT
#1946
On June 21 2015 01:34 Doctorbeat wrote:
Welp just ruined my near 10 random BoI streak.

Thanks lost.

I think there's a way to get rid of the lost from the random pool but I dunno how.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
June 20 2015 18:41 GMT
#1947
On June 21 2015 01:07 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Having been driving through Maine the past 2 hours I have to say.

JonGalt. Why are there moose warning signs everywhere. I thought this was America. Not hippy commie land.


Because hitting a moose is not like hitting a deer. It will probably kill you.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-20 19:06:45
June 20 2015 19:05 GMT
#1948
On June 21 2015 03:41 phyvo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 01:07 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Having been driving through Maine the past 2 hours I have to say.

JonGalt. Why are there moose warning signs everywhere. I thought this was America. Not hippy commie land.


Because hitting a moose is not like hitting a deer. It will probably kill you.

I know that.

But why are there meeses here.

Only Kanata is predominantly populated by meese. And polar bears. Trust me, I'm Kanatian.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
June 20 2015 19:11 GMT
#1949
On June 21 2015 01:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah I also just found out I'm headed to Ann arbor at the end of July for the same reason.


Ya I would cancel that one, nothing good comes from Ann Arbor.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 20 2015 19:13 GMT
#1950
The only internet worse than no internet is slow internet.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 20 2015 19:13 GMT
#1951
On June 21 2015 04:11 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 01:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah I also just found out I'm headed to Ann arbor at the end of July for the same reason.


Ya I would cancel that one, nothing good comes from Ann Arbor.

My dad use to work there, hey. I resemble that remark.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 20 2015 19:42 GMT
#1952
I am moving in with the Otter sometime soon!
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 20 2015 19:42 GMT
#1953
On June 21 2015 04:42 Requizen wrote:
I am moving in with the Otter sometime soon!


Congrats! Resist the urge to have a ton of stuff: moving's a bitch and you'll never want to do it again.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 20 2015 19:56 GMT
#1954
Guys how do I get all this pool party weekend free crap?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 20 2015 20:11 GMT
#1955
For the champion you need to link your account to Facebook, and log into both LoL and facebook on a set day I think? I don't have facebook. Rest is just double IP if you play as 5, and at some point there'll be IP x5 if you play as 5 or something?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 20 2015 20:23 GMT
#1956
How do you link your account?
I did that Riot girl crap a million years ago so is it already done?
And then I have to play a game as a premade huh?
Bleh
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 20 2015 20:32 GMT
#1957
I have no idea I don't have facebook. I think you can by using the "find friend" button anyway? It asks you if you wanna use facebook or enter a name the old way when you click the button.
I don't think you need to play to get the free champ, just log in?

Secret picks Techies vs Fnatic~
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
June 20 2015 20:43 GMT
#1958
On June 21 2015 05:32 Alaric wrote:
I have no idea I don't have facebook. I think you can by using the "find friend" button anyway? It asks you if you wanna use facebook or enter a name the old way when you click the button.
I don't think you need to play to get the free champ, just log in?

Secret picks Techies vs Fnatic~


Not watching, but offlane zai techies hype?
Steam: rook492
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-20 20:53:24
June 20 2015 20:43 GMT
#1959
On June 21 2015 01:17 Requizen wrote:
Someone come to Chicago! We have the Stanley Cup!

ಠ_ಠ Fak u

Whelp, final bit for the summer sale it seems. Everything that was is now once more on sale. I broke down and picked up rome 2:emperor edition and GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS R which wins for most extreme and lengthy nonsensical game title yet.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 20 2015 21:00 GMT
#1960
Kuroky support Techies looks like.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 744
actioN 663
BeSt 340
Killer 226
Mong 149
Dewaltoss 112
sorry 69
sSak 39
ZergMaN 35
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Larva 30
Bale 29
NotJumperer 22
ToSsGirL 18
yabsab 16
Noble 12
HiyA 4
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister983
Happy365
Sick187
crisheroes180
Pyrionflax113
KnowMe106
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos916
• Stunt433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV114
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 56m
Replay Cast
13h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.