• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:29
CEST 12:29
KST 19:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12436 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 96

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 1885 Next
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 20 2015 02:03 GMT
#1901
Think I'm hopping on to play some Heroes for a bit. Come yolo with me.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 20 2015 02:32 GMT
#1902
DARK SOULS STREAMERINO

http://www.twitch.tv/djforeclosure
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-20 02:49:52
June 20 2015 02:49 GMT
#1903
On June 20 2015 09:12 thejuju wrote:
Recently I've been getting super frustrated with work and our incompetent management. Should I just quit now or hold out for another two months before I go back to school?



On June 20 2015 09:34 mordek wrote:
Could be a valuable lesson and learning how to deal with it because chances are it won't be the last time you're in that situation



I agree with what mordek says above, and I also want to say you should stick it out for 2 months until your school starts up. You will have more freedom with the 2 more months of salary. Also probably stop working so hard/caring so much.
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
June 20 2015 03:12 GMT
#1904
Well guys, enjoy your weekends when you have them. My past two were cut short and now I have 8 days of work before the next one. I like this job, but...
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
thejuju
Profile Joined January 2015
United States413 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-20 03:25:41
June 20 2015 03:20 GMT
#1905
On June 20 2015 10:05 Marmy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2015 09:12 thejuju wrote:
Recently I've been getting super frustrated with work and our incompetent management. Should I just quit now or hold out for another two months before I go back to school?

management in TL?

Yeah cheep keeps calling me a fraud and doesn't edit/appreciate my hard work
On June 20 2015 11:49 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2015 09:12 thejuju wrote:
Recently I've been getting super frustrated with work and our incompetent management. Should I just quit now or hold out for another two months before I go back to school?



Show nested quote +
On June 20 2015 09:34 mordek wrote:
Could be a valuable lesson and learning how to deal with it because chances are it won't be the last time you're in that situation



I agree with what mordek says above, and I also want to say you should stick it out for 2 months until your school starts up. You will have more freedom with the 2 more months of salary. Also probably stop working so hard/caring so much.


The thing is Im going to be taking a class in Berkeley for eight weeks starting next monday so I'm not sure if its worth right now. Also i was thinking of just finding something on campus to fund my sbenu shoes and visit to ny to harass cheep.
@whyjujuwhy | THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON LL | Ultimate Passionlord | N E V E R G I V E U P
Marmy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Iran1697 Posts
June 20 2015 03:24 GMT
#1906
On June 20 2015 12:20 thejuju wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2015 10:05 Marmy wrote:
On June 20 2015 09:12 thejuju wrote:
Recently I've been getting super frustrated with work and our incompetent management. Should I just quit now or hold out for another two months before I go back to school?

management in TL?

Yeah cheep keeps calling me a fraud and doesn't edit/appreciate my hard work

HHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH cheep is an ass to everyone
Keep working hard, people like cheep are people that try bring you down. Keep working hard and I promise you won't regret it. ^_^
GL
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-20 03:57:14
June 20 2015 03:57 GMT
#1907
that ovine always tries to put everyone down
stay strong, juju o/
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
June 20 2015 04:13 GMT
#1908
On June 20 2015 09:09 Lord Tolkien wrote:
I will be in Maine next Friday, may or may not be able to play with you guys,


oh riiiiiiiip. Ima be in NYC next weekend.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
June 20 2015 04:14 GMT
#1909
On June 20 2015 13:13 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2015 09:09 Lord Tolkien wrote:
I will be in Maine next Friday, may or may not be able to play with you guys,


oh riiiiiiiip. Ima be in NYC next weekend.


Like two ships passing in the night... so sad.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
June 20 2015 04:15 GMT
#1910
On June 20 2015 12:20 thejuju wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2015 10:05 Marmy wrote:
On June 20 2015 09:12 thejuju wrote:
Recently I've been getting super frustrated with work and our incompetent management. Should I just quit now or hold out for another two months before I go back to school?

management in TL?

Yeah cheep keeps calling me a fraud and doesn't edit/appreciate my hard work
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2015 11:49 ketchup wrote:
On June 20 2015 09:12 thejuju wrote:
Recently I've been getting super frustrated with work and our incompetent management. Should I just quit now or hold out for another two months before I go back to school?



On June 20 2015 09:34 mordek wrote:
Could be a valuable lesson and learning how to deal with it because chances are it won't be the last time you're in that situation



I agree with what mordek says above, and I also want to say you should stick it out for 2 months until your school starts up. You will have more freedom with the 2 more months of salary. Also probably stop working so hard/caring so much.


The thing is Im going to be taking a class in Berkeley for eight weeks starting next monday so I'm not sure if its worth right now. Also i was thinking of just finding something on campus to fund my sbenu shoes and visit to ny to harass cheep.


STYLE START SBENU
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 20 2015 04:37 GMT
#1911
THIS FUCKING COMPUTER CLOCK BULLSHIT IS PISSING ME OFF
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 20 2015 04:41 GMT
#1912
I'm in Philly next weekend...

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 20 2015 04:44 GMT
#1913
Gonna stream in a couple minutes if anyone is interested
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 20 2015 04:52 GMT
#1914
I don't see anything
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-20 04:55:30
June 20 2015 04:55 GMT
#1915
On June 20 2015 13:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm in Philly next weekend...


Ooooh, what part?

Sung_Moon, if I see Wave before I see you....
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 20 2015 04:57 GMT
#1916
Streaming Isaac now, but probably will move on to other games at some point.

www.twitch.tv/GhandiEAGLE
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 20 2015 05:27 GMT
#1917
On June 20 2015 13:55 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2015 13:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm in Philly next weekend...


Ooooh, what part?

Sung_Moon, if I see Wave before I see you....

Let's organize some sort of get-together.

I'm out of town all this week, but I fly back Saturday afternoon. Should be free for whatever Saturday evening or any time Sunday.
Moderator
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 20 2015 05:44 GMT
#1918
Wait sreiously?
Umm....I was half-kidding because I've mentioned it before and not only did nobody say anything, but I'm there for the primary purpose of taking my son to Sesame Place. My parents and wife included. Can't say for certain there will be much opportunity for a meetup...
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 20 2015 05:56 GMT
#1919
Either way Neo will keep making fun of me for dodging Gahlo if the off-topic Philly meetup doesn't happen at some point.
Moderator
TheHumanSensation
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1210 Posts
June 20 2015 06:17 GMT
#1920
oh woah there's a new OT
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings114
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 9485
FanTaSy 1230
Hyuk 747
Horang2 590
BeSt 466
Stork 202
Pusan 181
Zeus 97
sorry 95
Killer 94
[ Show more ]
Mind 88
Last 75
Shinee 70
Hyun 67
ggaemo 44
PianO 42
Snow 36
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 14
Aegong 7
EffOrt 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe146
Counter-Strike
byalli661
fl0m371
x6flipin136
Other Games
gofns36021
singsing2367
ArmadaUGS82
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream0
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2261
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 31m
Replay Cast
12h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.