• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:45
CEST 21:45
KST 04:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8122 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 100

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 1885 Next
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 21 2015 01:34 GMT
#1981
Made it to Thailand.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
June 21 2015 01:36 GMT
#1982
On June 21 2015 10:34 Ketara wrote:
Made it to Thailand.

Unexpectedly Ketara isn't dead.
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 21 2015 01:40 GMT
#1983
On June 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 09:43 Scip wrote:
I'd use Olaf but unfortunately ClutZ already uses that one. t.t

I gave up Eve for you.
You'd better not change that shit

Dw, I won't. The idea that something I wrote might for even a split second (even before you read any of the words) be considered something that ClutZ wrote horrifies me.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
June 21 2015 02:27 GMT
#1984
I spent 9 hours and 400$ fixing my computer today.

Next time I'm paying someone else >_>
Writer@WriterYamato
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 21 2015 02:47 GMT
#1985
Someone is fucking with my cameras at work. I will find you. And I will make your life hell.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 21 2015 02:55 GMT
#1986
On June 21 2015 11:27 yamato77 wrote:
I spent 9 hours and 400$ fixing my computer today.

Next time I'm paying someone else >_>

What needed replacing?
liftlift > tsm
Marmy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Iran1697 Posts
June 21 2015 03:13 GMT
#1987
On June 21 2015 09:39 Cixah wrote:
Beeoowooop.

This is mine now.

You get the fuck off my Bard....
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
June 21 2015 03:18 GMT
#1988
On June 21 2015 08:00 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Really awesome ADC you have there Sunaaj. I don't have any idea how I'm gonna beat you in Fantasy league now.


I know, I'm fucking rekking you so hard mate. You wish you could be on my level.


+ Show Spoiler +
GODFUCKING DAMNIT HAD NO IDEA DL WAS PLAYING UNTIL THE INTERVIEW BEFORE THE GAME FUCK MY LIFE AT LEAST I'M NOT LAST, BUT I'M GOING TO BE THE WAY I'M GOING
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 21 2015 03:19 GMT
#1989
On June 21 2015 12:13 Marmy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 09:39 Cixah wrote:
Beeoowooop.

This is mine now.

You get the fuck off my Bard....


Come at me bro.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
June 21 2015 03:26 GMT
#1990
omggg the feels on today's Kuroko no Basuke

+ Show Spoiler +
Aomine T_T"
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 21 2015 03:30 GMT
#1991
Streaming The Wolf Among Us was pretty fun, and it's also episodic. I might start making that a Friday night thing.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 21 2015 03:31 GMT
#1992
On June 21 2015 11:55 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 11:27 yamato77 wrote:
I spent 9 hours and 400$ fixing my computer today.

Next time I'm paying someone else >_>

What needed replacing?

From the cost, C or G PU.
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
June 21 2015 03:32 GMT
#1993
On June 21 2015 12:30 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Streaming The Wolf Among Us was pretty fun, and it's also episodic. I might start making that a Friday night thing.


I'm there, so long as it's like.....I think after 7-8pm PST? Cuz you totes gonna fix your stream schedule round me right?

justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-21 03:36:51
June 21 2015 03:36 GMT
#1994
latest FSN UBW ep

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


didnt know he play LoL too.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
June 21 2015 03:36 GMT
#1995
On June 21 2015 12:31 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 11:55 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2015 11:27 yamato77 wrote:
I spent 9 hours and 400$ fixing my computer today.

Next time I'm paying someone else >_>

What needed replacing?

From the cost, C or G PU.

CPU/MOBO/Case

Plus I bought a heatsink + fan to make sure my cpu never fries again.
Writer@WriterYamato
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 21 2015 04:04 GMT
#1996
On June 21 2015 12:36 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 12:31 Gahlo wrote:
On June 21 2015 11:55 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2015 11:27 yamato77 wrote:
I spent 9 hours and 400$ fixing my computer today.

Next time I'm paying someone else >_>

What needed replacing?

From the cost, C or G PU.

CPU/MOBO/Case

Plus I bought a heatsink + fan to make sure my cpu never fries again.

What were you doing that you melted a CPU? 0.o
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
June 21 2015 04:12 GMT
#1997
On June 21 2015 13:04 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 12:36 yamato77 wrote:
On June 21 2015 12:31 Gahlo wrote:
On June 21 2015 11:55 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2015 11:27 yamato77 wrote:
I spent 9 hours and 400$ fixing my computer today.

Next time I'm paying someone else >_>

What needed replacing?

From the cost, C or G PU.

CPU/MOBO/Case

Plus I bought a heatsink + fan to make sure my cpu never fries again.

What were you doing that you melted a CPU? 0.o


Porn, lots and lots of porn was downloaded.
Steam: rook492
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 21 2015 04:24 GMT
#1998
Guys I just played a game of League of Legends.
I feel dirty inside.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
June 21 2015 04:26 GMT
#1999
On June 21 2015 13:04 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 12:36 yamato77 wrote:
On June 21 2015 12:31 Gahlo wrote:
On June 21 2015 11:55 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2015 11:27 yamato77 wrote:
I spent 9 hours and 400$ fixing my computer today.

Next time I'm paying someone else >_>

What needed replacing?

From the cost, C or G PU.

CPU/MOBO/Case

Plus I bought a heatsink + fan to make sure my cpu never fries again.

What were you doing that you melted a CPU? 0.o

my old cpu fan stopped working and I didn't notice until it was too late.

RIP
Writer@WriterYamato
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 21 2015 04:27 GMT
#2000
On June 21 2015 13:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Guys I just played a game of League of Legends.
I feel dirty inside.


Welcome back.

We... missed you.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1581
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 357
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC157
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 906
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 157
RuFF_SC2 137
ZombieGrub98
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 505
Dewaltoss 115
910 70
Mind 58
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m3972
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.