• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:48
CEST 18:48
KST 01:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6943 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 99

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 1885 Next
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 20 2015 21:08 GMT
#1961
Its so weird seeing chobra on a desk that isn't League related.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 20 2015 21:36 GMT
#1962
I thought "hey isn't that the same name than in OGN?" at first, before I realised it was him. Since I often just listen to OGN at work I don't pay attention to interviews and I didn't know he'd left for ESL.

Also I should stop listening to Umineko's OST it just makes me wanna play it again but it takes so long and I have so many shorter games I should do first. T_T
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 20 2015 21:37 GMT
#1963
On June 21 2015 06:08 Cixah wrote:
Its so weird seeing chobra on a desk that isn't League related.

Meh, he did HS stuff for OGN with DoA.
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
June 20 2015 21:43 GMT
#1964
On June 21 2015 05:43 Parnage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 01:17 Requizen wrote:
Someone come to Chicago! We have the Stanley Cup!

ಠ_ಠ Fak u

Whelp, final bit for the summer sale it seems. Everything that was is now once more on sale. I broke down and picked up rome 2:emperor edition and GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS R which wins for most extreme and lengthy nonsensical game title yet.

Arc system works sprites are amazing but they have so much confusing shit in them.
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
June 20 2015 21:58 GMT
#1965
On June 21 2015 04:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
Guys how do I get all this pool party weekend free crap?

Why do you even want that stuff? You don't even play League anymore! I play League much more than you and I don't want that stuff!

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm also the guy with 30 champions and 20 runepages so I'm not sure if it's fair for me to critique anyone.


Also how long are you going to play FTL on your stream? You going to play it for awhile? I ask because I would LOVE to see you play that. FTL is a favourite of mine.
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 20 2015 22:31 GMT
#1966
I think other people are gonna stream tonight (asmo maybe?) but otherwise I'll do some FTL, sure.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
June 20 2015 22:37 GMT
#1967
On June 21 2015 07:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
I think other people are gonna stream tonight (asmo maybe?) but otherwise I'll do some FTL, sure.

I was more thinking long term. Like not tonight or anything, but like do you see yourself playing FTL for a couple of weeks.

I just wanna see you play that game once. I have no idea what I'm doing tonight so I might not be able to make the stream if you do one.
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
June 20 2015 22:49 GMT
#1968
On June 21 2015 06:08 Cixah wrote:
Its so weird seeing chobra on a desk that isn't League related.

I didn't realize he followed Dota at all, weird seeing him there. He's doing a good job though and making sure to not say anything stupid. Not bad
Administrator
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 20 2015 23:00 GMT
#1969
Really awesome ADC you have there Sunaaj. I don't have any idea how I'm gonna beat you in Fantasy league now.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Eppa!
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden4641 Posts
June 20 2015 23:58 GMT
#1970
Can someone link the new OT fantasy.
"Can't wait till Monday" Cixah+Waveofshadow. "Needs to be monday. Weekend please go by quickly." Gahlo
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 21 2015 00:28 GMT
#1971
On June 21 2015 08:58 Eppa! wrote:
Can someone link the new OT fantasy.

http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/731367
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-21 00:40:11
June 21 2015 00:33 GMT
#1972
The power of Morde* empowers me
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 21 2015 00:39 GMT
#1973
Beeoowooop.

This is mine now.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
June 21 2015 00:41 GMT
#1974
I am happy that I never have these kinds of identity crisis.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 21 2015 00:43 GMT
#1975
I'd use Olaf but unfortunately ClutZ already uses that one. t.t
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
June 21 2015 00:52 GMT
#1976
On June 21 2015 07:49 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 06:08 Cixah wrote:
Its so weird seeing chobra on a desk that isn't League related.

I didn't realize he followed Dota at all, weird seeing him there. He's doing a good job though and making sure to not say anything stupid. Not bad


From what I recall, didn't he manage team zephyr at one point? I believe it was when dota2 was first released in Korea, and they had that nexon invitational thing
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 21 2015 00:52 GMT
#1977
On June 21 2015 09:43 Scip wrote:
I'd use Olaf but unfortunately ClutZ already uses that one. t.t

I gave up Eve for you.
You'd better not change that shit
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
June 21 2015 01:07 GMT
#1978
On June 21 2015 09:52 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 07:49 TheEmulator wrote:
On June 21 2015 06:08 Cixah wrote:
Its so weird seeing chobra on a desk that isn't League related.

I didn't realize he followed Dota at all, weird seeing him there. He's doing a good job though and making sure to not say anything stupid. Not bad


From what I recall, didn't he manage team zephyr at one point? I believe it was when dota2 was first released in Korea, and they had that nexon invitational thing

I don't remember that to be honest, but it may have been the case. I'd assume he was involved in the Nexon/KSL for sure now that I think about it.

Also I didn't realize there was another songbet fantasy, I missed out this time
Administrator
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
June 21 2015 01:12 GMT
#1979
Magnus,

I know you love tuskar. You know I love techies.

We need to dota together and make sweet offlane destruction.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-21 01:33:59
June 21 2015 01:29 GMT
#1980
On June 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2015 09:43 Scip wrote:
I'd use Olaf but unfortunately ClutZ already uses that one. t.t

I gave up Eve for you.
You'd better not change that shit

Well, if he changes you can get her back.

Also, found this an interesting read.
https://medium.com/mother-jones/the-science-of-why-we-dont-believe-science-adfa0d026a7e
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM569
TaKeTV 205
IndyStarCraft 105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2253
RotterdaM 569
ByuN 239
MaxPax 116
IndyStarCraft 105
BRAT_OK 90
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3670
Shuttle 881
Stork 382
Mini 344
EffOrt 281
Rush 255
actioN 250
Horang2 242
Mind 163
Mong 105
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 92
910 77
Yoon 74
hero 66
Zeus 63
Snow 56
Barracks 49
Shinee 48
Sea.KH 42
JYJ 37
sorry 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 21
Killer 17
Terrorterran 16
Sexy 14
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5775
qojqva2685
Counter-Strike
fl0m4720
Fnx 675
Other Games
singsing2250
Beastyqt671
ceh9489
Hui .225
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr82
QueenE55
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.