• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:19
CEST 08:19
KST 15:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8666 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1457

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 5162 Next
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 05:06:13
March 19 2014 04:55 GMT
#29121
On March 19 2014 11:34 Shelke14 wrote:
Monk died, down to zero HC characters. I want to punch someone in the face fuck


On March 19 2014 11:36 Cixah wrote:
Shelke must be Canadian for going HAM because you need to slow your roll son.


lol. shelke #1 at d3 HC. I'm going to pretend shelke got owned by some for of waller enchant, and wasn't using that dash skill monks have
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 19 2014 05:01 GMT
#29122
IT IS MIDNIGHT AND I SHALL START MY FIRST D3 CHARACTER AS A HARDCORE WIZARD

FUCK YOU
It's your boy Guzma!
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 05:17:05
March 19 2014 05:13 GMT
#29123
On March 19 2014 14:01 Requizen wrote:
IT IS MIDNIGHT AND I SHALL START MY FIRST D3 CHARACTER AS A HARDCORE WIZARD

FUCK YOU


I'd offer to help you but I am laying off the d3 till expansion hits. ♥ Good luck sir.

+ Show Spoiler +
1 million gold says he dies before hitting 60


How are you dieing so much Shelk?!
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 05:22:33
March 19 2014 05:16 GMT
#29124
lvl 20 barb just died lol. honestly, seriously, not kidding QQ
'
My buddy: Ill rush you

start getting rushed, going well random arrow comes flying "hey shelks watch out" I fucking run into it and die
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 19 2014 05:26 GMT
#29125
On March 19 2014 14:16 Shelke14 wrote:
lvl 20 barb just died lol. honestly, seriously, not kidding QQ
'
My buddy: Ill rush you

start getting rushed, going well random arrow comes flying "hey shelks watch out" I fucking run into it and die

You'll get another HC character to lvl 60... eventually... only for it to die again...
liftlift > tsm
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
March 19 2014 05:34 GMT
#29126
The cycle of life and death continues.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 19 2014 05:37 GMT
#29127
SC will live HC will die?
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
March 19 2014 05:39 GMT
#29128
i get a free set of logitech products but can only choose the mouse. quick, which one? thinking of the g700 since it's the most expensive
cool beans
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 19 2014 05:41 GMT
#29129
On March 19 2014 11:38 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 11:34 Shelke14 wrote:
Monk died, down to zero HC characters. I want to punch someone in the face fuck

This is why I don't play HC, I don't think I can handle the loss.

also, Chudat playing on VG bootcamp.

HC modes always seemed silly to me, but I respected the commitment. HC modes with games that require the internet though... that just screams fucking dumb.

On March 19 2014 13:08 Requizen wrote:
I dunno what I want to play. Finish up some single player games? Grind out Smite to hit Plat? Start getting back into League? Start learning D3? Try to get back into SC2 and then kill myself because it's too hard for me?

First world problems

REBECAAAAAAAAAAA!
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 19 2014 06:11 GMT
#29130
I think im officially done with D3 lol
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 19 2014 06:15 GMT
#29131
On March 19 2014 15:11 Shelke14 wrote:
I think im officially done with D3 lol


You should try this thing call being scared. I hear it helps to NOT DIE.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 19 2014 06:16 GMT
#29132
On March 19 2014 15:15 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 15:11 Shelke14 wrote:
I think im officially done with D3 lol


You should try this thing call being scared. I hear it helps to NOT DIE.

Never play, never die. - Cixah's hidden truth
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 19 2014 06:34 GMT
#29133
I do play, I just play better than you, and in modes that don't punish me for having a poopy computer.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 19 2014 07:27 GMT
#29134
On March 19 2014 15:34 Cixah wrote:
I do play, I just play better than you, and in modes that don't punish me for having a poopy computer.

Confirmed for only playing normals.
liftlift > tsm
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 19 2014 07:29 GMT
#29135
On March 19 2014 15:34 Cixah wrote:
I do play, I just play better than you, and in modes that don't punish me for having a poopy computer.

The internet is like the oceans. You don't control it, you only hope it doesn't decide to fuck up your day.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 08:27:25
March 19 2014 07:33 GMT
#29136
On March 19 2014 16:27 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 15:34 Cixah wrote:
I do play, I just play better than you, and in modes that don't punish me for having a poopy computer.

Confirmed for only playing normals.


Please I only play ranked in League. Better games, if I want to stomp I go play with my Bronzie friends who get super impressed when I play AP ez mid and get 3 pentas in 1 game.

Bronze is a magical land of mystical smrt ppl.

IDK why but my computer just lags to shit in D3, even with everything turned all the way down. Playing on anything other that causes it to explode when I cast Frozen Orb, and it gets especially bad when Frozen or Desocrate happens.

EDIT: This stupid San Diego Guide to the Good Stuff ad is ACTUALLY cancer. Hover over it, never goes away ever.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-19 09:55:13
March 19 2014 09:54 GMT
#29137
+ Show Spoiler [GSL Ro4 spoilers] +
Was worried about getting to watch all of Zest's games before Champions started. Mah boi whoops SOS 3-0 in under half an hour counting production time. Now I have to find something to do for 6 minutes.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 19 2014 12:08 GMT
#29138
Holy crap I feel like aaasssssssss. Today might be a "skip work and plan on sleeping all day but play smash AI for hours instead" day

On March 19 2014 13:24 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 13:22 Requizen wrote:
Is Wolf much different in P:M? He was one of my favorites in Brawl


They made him faster and more like Fox/Falco in terms of Combo Game. He has juggles now rather than just relying on ftilt and shines from brawl.

Dash Attack, U Smash, Fair/Nair, Fair/Nair, Dair off stage. It can spike a few people and generally when people don't DI you get a kill pretty easy. Add in reflectors to pick them up off the ground and you can do lots of damage really fast.


Wolf is definitely one of my favorites in P:M (although, he was in Brawl too). @Req - he feels a lot the same, but just straight better than Brawl.

On March 19 2014 13:38 wei2coolman wrote:
How good is Project M in regards to comparison to Melee? Also what's top tier in project M right now?

Chu dat's kirby is so fucking stupid good. rofl. That side camp trap is lol.


Yeah, basically what phyvo said. The PMBR (Project M Back Room) has done a wonderful job coding the game, and the balance is pretty great. After last night, I'm comfortable saying that Link is fairly high up there tier-wise.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
March 19 2014 12:16 GMT
#29139
I'm looking at Project M stuff, can I play it on my PAL Wii/Brawl combo?

If not I'm a sad panda.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 19 2014 12:18 GMT
#29140
I'd have to assume there's a way. There's a way to play it without owning brawl, although technically the PMBR doesn't condone it. I just use my vanilla rig.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3906
Mong 80
sorry 34
ToSsGirL 11
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King161
Other Games
summit1g8055
WinterStarcraft609
C9.Mang0264
Sick156
ceh9126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Lourlo1020
• Stunt426
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 42m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.