• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:04
CEST 21:04
KST 04:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7870 users

[SPL] Grand Finals Round 3 2015 - Page 76

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 Next
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
July 04 2015 12:58 GMT
#1501
On July 04 2015 21:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2015 21:54 Elentos wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:53 The_Templar wrote:
Why were they playing this after Dream won? Seems like very odd music to play :D



(0:10 - 0:24)

I dunno sounds like a decent celebratory song choice.

Eh, I guess. Hearing a movie soundtrack from something I hadn't watched in 5+ years was not something I expected.

Well they already play a song from a 20 year old anime in one of the breaks so anythings game for them I suppose
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 04 2015 12:59 GMT
#1502
On July 04 2015 21:57 Grizvok wrote:
Just imagine if Maru had Dream's TvZ.

Then Maru would need a nerf. Like a broken finger or so.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 04 2015 12:59 GMT
#1503
On July 04 2015 21:58 NexUmbra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2015 21:57 The_Templar wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:54 Elentos wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:53 The_Templar wrote:
Why were they playing this after Dream won? Seems like very odd music to play :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqM7sYT6qY&list=PLFA067CBE79DBE316&index=17

(0:10 - 0:24)

I dunno sounds like a decent celebratory song choice.

Eh, I guess. Hearing a movie soundtrack from something I hadn't watched in 5+ years was not something I expected.

Well they already play a song from a 20 year old anime in one of the breaks so anythings game for them I suppose

How do they even find this stuff?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 04 2015 13:00 GMT
#1504
On July 04 2015 21:59 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2015 21:58 NexUmbra wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:57 The_Templar wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:54 Elentos wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:53 The_Templar wrote:
Why were they playing this after Dream won? Seems like very odd music to play :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqM7sYT6qY&list=PLFA067CBE79DBE316&index=17

(0:10 - 0:24)

I dunno sounds like a decent celebratory song choice.

Eh, I guess. Hearing a movie soundtrack from something I hadn't watched in 5+ years was not something I expected.

Well they already play a song from a 20 year old anime in one of the breaks so anythings game for them I suppose

How do they even find this stuff?

The better question is, how did they find
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
TerranOwnsAll
Profile Joined January 2014
359 Posts
July 04 2015 13:01 GMT
#1505
On July 04 2015 18:37 MiniFotToss wrote:
INnoVation > Rogue
INnoVation > sOs
INnoVation < Maru
Dark > Maru
Dark < Trap
Classic > Trap


Oh snap, you nearly called it!
Man, I miss how dominant seige tanks were in SC1. Wish they would bring that back in SC2
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 04 2015 13:01 GMT
#1506
On July 04 2015 22:00 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2015 21:59 The_Templar wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:58 NexUmbra wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:57 The_Templar wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:54 Elentos wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:53 The_Templar wrote:
Why were they playing this after Dream won? Seems like very odd music to play :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqM7sYT6qY&list=PLFA067CBE79DBE316&index=17

(0:10 - 0:24)

I dunno sounds like a decent celebratory song choice.

Eh, I guess. Hearing a movie soundtrack from something I hadn't watched in 5+ years was not something I expected.

Well they already play a song from a 20 year old anime in one of the breaks so anythings game for them I suppose

How do they even find this stuff?

The better question is, how did they find
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI19PB4kT1M

IIRC, they've been using that for a while.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 04 2015 13:03 GMT
#1507
On July 04 2015 22:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2015 22:00 Elentos wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:59 The_Templar wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:58 NexUmbra wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:57 The_Templar wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:54 Elentos wrote:
On July 04 2015 21:53 The_Templar wrote:
Why were they playing this after Dream won? Seems like very odd music to play :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqM7sYT6qY&list=PLFA067CBE79DBE316&index=17

(0:10 - 0:24)

I dunno sounds like a decent celebratory song choice.

Eh, I guess. Hearing a movie soundtrack from something I hadn't watched in 5+ years was not something I expected.

Well they already play a song from a 20 year old anime in one of the breaks so anythings game for them I suppose

How do they even find this stuff?

The better question is, how did they find
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI19PB4kT1M

IIRC, they've been using that for a while.

Yeah but seriously how do you find this stuff? I really wanna know who's responsible for Proleague music, must be great people.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Grizvok
Profile Joined August 2014
United States711 Posts
July 04 2015 13:06 GMT
#1508
Do people remember the build that Maru used in IEM Taipei I think it was to completely embarrass TRUE? I would love to see Maru make that his normal opener. When your drop play is that stellar...use it. Granted I know TRUE isn't that great anymore but still. That's a build that plays to Maru's strengths. Multitasking and drops.
dazed25
Profile Joined August 2014
3566 Posts
July 04 2015 13:15 GMT
#1509
On July 04 2015 21:57 Grizvok wrote:
Just imagine if Maru had Dream's TvZ.


or if Zest had Code A PvT
or if Dark had Code A ZvP

heh heh
Zest, Rain, Life, Stats, Flash, PartinG, herO
Grizvok
Profile Joined August 2014
United States711 Posts
July 04 2015 13:24 GMT
#1510
Even with Code A level PvT Zest would still be overrated.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
July 04 2015 13:45 GMT
#1511
On July 04 2015 22:24 Grizvok wrote:
Even with Code A level PvT Zest would still be overrated.

yeah not really
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 04 2015 13:46 GMT
#1512
On July 04 2015 22:45 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2015 22:24 Grizvok wrote:
Even with Code A level PvT Zest would still be overrated.

yeah not really

His PvT is Code A level easy -.-
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
dazed25
Profile Joined August 2014
3566 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-04 13:48:33
July 04 2015 13:48 GMT
#1513
On July 04 2015 22:46 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2015 22:45 OtherWorld wrote:
On July 04 2015 22:24 Grizvok wrote:
Even with Code A level PvT Zest would still be overrated.

yeah not really

His PvT is Code A level easy -.-


i was being hyperbolic lol. i'd favor zest vs anyone not named dream and maru.

are you preparing your 10k blog post?
Zest, Rain, Life, Stats, Flash, PartinG, herO
Daniel C
Profile Joined October 2010
Hong Kong1606 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-04 15:01:50
July 04 2015 14:40 GMT
#1514
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
July 04 2015 15:22 GMT
#1515
FUCK YEAH
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
TronJovolta
Profile Joined April 2013
United States323 Posts
July 04 2015 17:31 GMT
#1516
That completely fake kpop performance... Seriously, Korean pop music makes American pop music seem decent. Holy fuck that shit is bad. I feel sorry for the populace.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 04 2015 18:45 GMT
#1517
On July 04 2015 22:48 dazed25 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2015 22:46 Elentos wrote:
On July 04 2015 22:45 OtherWorld wrote:
On July 04 2015 22:24 Grizvok wrote:
Even with Code A level PvT Zest would still be overrated.

yeah not really

His PvT is Code A level easy -.-


i was being hyperbolic lol. i'd favor zest vs anyone not named dream and maru.

are you preparing your 10k blog post?

I've decided to do it at 11k to honor the fact that about 1k of my posts is dedicated solely to the Proleague casters. Also in the hopes that until then there are bearable temperatures again where I live.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 04 2015 18:47 GMT
#1518
On July 05 2015 03:45 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2015 22:48 dazed25 wrote:
On July 04 2015 22:46 Elentos wrote:
On July 04 2015 22:45 OtherWorld wrote:
On July 04 2015 22:24 Grizvok wrote:
Even with Code A level PvT Zest would still be overrated.

yeah not really

His PvT is Code A level easy -.-


i was being hyperbolic lol. i'd favor zest vs anyone not named dream and maru.

are you preparing your 10k blog post?

I've decided to do it at 11k to honor the fact that about 1k of my posts is dedicated solely to the Proleague casters. Also in the hopes that until then there are bearable temperatures again where I live.

Cricketer just got emotionally crushed.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 04 2015 18:51 GMT
#1519
On July 05 2015 03:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2015 03:45 Elentos wrote:
On July 04 2015 22:48 dazed25 wrote:
On July 04 2015 22:46 Elentos wrote:
On July 04 2015 22:45 OtherWorld wrote:
On July 04 2015 22:24 Grizvok wrote:
Even with Code A level PvT Zest would still be overrated.

yeah not really

His PvT is Code A level easy -.-


i was being hyperbolic lol. i'd favor zest vs anyone not named dream and maru.

are you preparing your 10k blog post?

I've decided to do it at 11k to honor the fact that about 1k of my posts is dedicated solely to the Proleague casters. Also in the hopes that until then there are bearable temperatures again where I live.

Cricketer just got emotionally crushed.

Aww. Oh well. RIP Cricketer's emotions. I'll actually consider putting effort into it when I hit 11k. Already trying to find an above average title. And some funny pictures of Wolf.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
July 04 2015 19:01 GMT
#1520
awwww yehhh

so happy my boy Dark took out Maru

After losing Maru it was always going to be tough for JAGW,
SKT the worthy winners of this round.
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 550
UpATreeSC 116
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 935
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 90
Zeus 68
Trap 45
910 36
zelot 33
Sexy 24
Bale 19
JYJ 19
[ Show more ]
soO 19
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6767
420jenkins186
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1496
Fnx 816
edward61
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS157
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1632
Other Games
summit1g4040
Grubby3349
Beastyqt723
B2W.Neo669
byalli450
C9.Mang0160
KnowMe158
TKL 124
BRAT_OK 79
Chillindude20
Railgan16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
WardiTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur382
• WagamamaTV278
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 56m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 56m
Stellar Fest
17h 56m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.