• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:44
CEST 19:44
KST 02:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7181 users

[LRSL] The LR Tournament Thread - Page 54

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 66 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 12 2013 11:40 GMT
#1061
Get to know your semifinalists: Part 4 - TeeTS

+ Show Spoiler +
Hey TeeTS! Why don't you give us a short introduction of yourself for the thousands of viewers out there who may not be as familiar with you as we are?

Hi! First of all, I want to clarify my nick. It´s Tee - german for tea! TS stands for TheSame (the old website still exist: http://www.thesameclan.de ), it was my last clan in Broodwar. Since Tee was not avaiable at Teamliquid, I just used my clantag here too.
Other than that, I´m a 28years old student from Berlin, Germany. I played Broodwar on a relatively decent level between 2000 and 2005. Then I took a break from competetive RTS (played some WoW during that), but with the release of SC2, I gave it a try. I follow the Pro scene again since April 2011, being active on TL.net since that time too.


You have just made the semifinals of the most stacked tournament of the year, the LRSL Season 1. As Maru's representative you've crushed through Massami and Yorkie, two protoss players representing MC and duckdeok. How do you feel about your performance so far?
Well, both series were kinda one sided. The games were fun and I enjoyed them, but the were not a real test in terms of skill. So I can say, I´m pleased with how I´ve done overall. There were some hickups in my builds here and there, since I improvised some times, but the games still went my way heavily, so it´s ok.

You had a rather easy time so far with a 3-0 win in both round and you haven't had to show your other two matchups yet. Overall which matchups would you rate as your strongest?
Statistically speaking TvP is my strongest matchup. I have a bit of trouble in TvZ lately, while my TvT is getting more solid. However, I think in TvP on ladder, I tend to lose the most against "inferior" players, because of all things that can happen to you in early game. But in a tournament BoX Situation that should not be a problem, since you can analyze your opponent a bit and be prepared for his preferances.

In the semifinals you're going to face Undead1993, another protoss, who won both of his series by defeating terran opponents, including the feared Yello. Did you expect to face him here? What do you think about the matchup?
When I looked at the bracked, I had the feeling that we both might end up here. I didn´t really know much about all the player´s skill, but somehow I felt, that Undead my be one of the threads to me. In his Interview he looked extremely confident, saying he and Yello are the best players on this side of the bracket (Implying he is the best, since he defeated Yello). I watched his series against Yello and it was really entertaining, but I also saw some flaws in both their play. I think my playstyle differs a lot from Yello´s and he will have a hard time against me. Even with the new super Oracle, he won´t stand a chance!


The LRSL has sparked immense interest from the community so far. As a Live Report warrior you likely haven't experienced this kind of exposure to the mainstream before. Are you sure you can handle the pressure?
Yes! I´m playing my best, when some pressure is on, because it helps me focus on every detail of my play. Since the the opponents are becoming harder, the pressure will increase too and this is, when you see my absolute best play.

If you could sum up the reason why you're going to win the first LRSL in one sentence, what would it be?
Well, because I´m the best player in here . Oh trashtalk is the next point haha. No seriously, after having watched most of the other players still in the tournament (didn´t catch a match of Talionis yet), I think my style will be hard for them to handle. I have a large variety of openings and strategies to my disposal and I don´t think anyone will be ready for them.

Any shoutouts, trash talk, HYPE?
Well shoutouts to every participant and the audience of LRSL! It is a real fun tournament and I hope we get to play out some more seasons in the future. To Undead1993: You said, you didn´t watch my series. Well you should definately rewatch the VODs, so you come prepared and we can have a real match .
To everyone else: Come and watch the semifinals and the final of LRSL Blizzcon edition! The matches will be great!

Thanks for taking the time and good luck in the tournament!
Thx for the interview, was fun!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 12 2013 12:03 GMT
#1062
On November 12 2013 20:40 Shellshock wrote:
Get to know your semifinalists: Part 4 - TeeTS

+ Show Spoiler +
Hey TeeTS! Why don't you give us a short introduction of yourself for the thousands of viewers out there who may not be as familiar with you as we are?

Hi! First of all, I want to clarify my nick. It´s Tee - german for tea! TS stands for TheSame (the old website still exist: http://www.thesameclan.de ), it was my last clan in Broodwar. Since Tee was not avaiable at Teamliquid, I just used my clantag here too.
Other than that, I´m a 28years old student from Berlin, Germany. I played Broodwar on a relatively decent level between 2000 and 2005. Then I took a break from competetive RTS (played some WoW during that), but with the release of SC2, I gave it a try. I follow the Pro scene again since April 2011, being active on TL.net since that time too.


You have just made the semifinals of the most stacked tournament of the year, the LRSL Season 1. As Maru's representative you've crushed through Massami and Yorkie, two protoss players representing MC and duckdeok. How do you feel about your performance so far?
Well, both series were kinda one sided. The games were fun and I enjoyed them, but the were not a real test in terms of skill. So I can say, I´m pleased with how I´ve done overall. There were some hickups in my builds here and there, since I improvised some times, but the games still went my way heavily, so it´s ok.

You had a rather easy time so far with a 3-0 win in both round and you haven't had to show your other two matchups yet. Overall which matchups would you rate as your strongest?
Statistically speaking TvP is my strongest matchup. I have a bit of trouble in TvZ lately, while my TvT is getting more solid. However, I think in TvP on ladder, I tend to lose the most against "inferior" players, because of all things that can happen to you in early game. But in a tournament BoX Situation that should not be a problem, since you can analyze your opponent a bit and be prepared for his preferances.

In the semifinals you're going to face Undead1993, another protoss, who won both of his series by defeating terran opponents, including the feared Yello. Did you expect to face him here? What do you think about the matchup?
When I looked at the bracked, I had the feeling that we both might end up here. I didn´t really know much about all the player´s skill, but somehow I felt, that Undead my be one of the threads to me. In his Interview he looked extremely confident, saying he and Yello are the best players on this side of the bracket (Implying he is the best, since he defeated Yello). I watched his series against Yello and it was really entertaining, but I also saw some flaws in both their play. I think my playstyle differs a lot from Yello´s and he will have a hard time against me. Even with the new super Oracle, he won´t stand a chance!


The LRSL has sparked immense interest from the community so far. As a Live Report warrior you likely haven't experienced this kind of exposure to the mainstream before. Are you sure you can handle the pressure?
Yes! I´m playing my best, when some pressure is on, because it helps me focus on every detail of my play. Since the the opponents are becoming harder, the pressure will increase too and this is, when you see my absolute best play.

If you could sum up the reason why you're going to win the first LRSL in one sentence, what would it be?
Well, because I´m the best player in here . Oh trashtalk is the next point haha. No seriously, after having watched most of the other players still in the tournament (didn´t catch a match of Talionis yet), I think my style will be hard for them to handle. I have a large variety of openings and strategies to my disposal and I don´t think anyone will be ready for them.

Any shoutouts, trash talk, HYPE?
Well shoutouts to every participant and the audience of LRSL! It is a real fun tournament and I hope we get to play out some more seasons in the future. To Undead1993: You said, you didn´t watch my series. Well you should definately rewatch the VODs, so you come prepared and we can have a real match .
To everyone else: Come and watch the semifinals and the final of LRSL Blizzcon edition! The matches will be great!

Thanks for taking the time and good luck in the tournament!
Thx for the interview, was fun!

"new super oracle" trolololol nerfed acceleration but it's super kkkkkkk......
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
November 12 2013 12:19 GMT
#1063
On November 12 2013 21:03 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 20:40 Shellshock wrote:
Get to know your semifinalists: Part 4 - TeeTS

+ Show Spoiler +
Hey TeeTS! Why don't you give us a short introduction of yourself for the thousands of viewers out there who may not be as familiar with you as we are?

Hi! First of all, I want to clarify my nick. It´s Tee - german for tea! TS stands for TheSame (the old website still exist: http://www.thesameclan.de ), it was my last clan in Broodwar. Since Tee was not avaiable at Teamliquid, I just used my clantag here too.
Other than that, I´m a 28years old student from Berlin, Germany. I played Broodwar on a relatively decent level between 2000 and 2005. Then I took a break from competetive RTS (played some WoW during that), but with the release of SC2, I gave it a try. I follow the Pro scene again since April 2011, being active on TL.net since that time too.


You have just made the semifinals of the most stacked tournament of the year, the LRSL Season 1. As Maru's representative you've crushed through Massami and Yorkie, two protoss players representing MC and duckdeok. How do you feel about your performance so far?
Well, both series were kinda one sided. The games were fun and I enjoyed them, but the were not a real test in terms of skill. So I can say, I´m pleased with how I´ve done overall. There were some hickups in my builds here and there, since I improvised some times, but the games still went my way heavily, so it´s ok.

You had a rather easy time so far with a 3-0 win in both round and you haven't had to show your other two matchups yet. Overall which matchups would you rate as your strongest?
Statistically speaking TvP is my strongest matchup. I have a bit of trouble in TvZ lately, while my TvT is getting more solid. However, I think in TvP on ladder, I tend to lose the most against "inferior" players, because of all things that can happen to you in early game. But in a tournament BoX Situation that should not be a problem, since you can analyze your opponent a bit and be prepared for his preferances.

In the semifinals you're going to face Undead1993, another protoss, who won both of his series by defeating terran opponents, including the feared Yello. Did you expect to face him here? What do you think about the matchup?
When I looked at the bracked, I had the feeling that we both might end up here. I didn´t really know much about all the player´s skill, but somehow I felt, that Undead my be one of the threads to me. In his Interview he looked extremely confident, saying he and Yello are the best players on this side of the bracket (Implying he is the best, since he defeated Yello). I watched his series against Yello and it was really entertaining, but I also saw some flaws in both their play. I think my playstyle differs a lot from Yello´s and he will have a hard time against me. Even with the new super Oracle, he won´t stand a chance!


The LRSL has sparked immense interest from the community so far. As a Live Report warrior you likely haven't experienced this kind of exposure to the mainstream before. Are you sure you can handle the pressure?
Yes! I´m playing my best, when some pressure is on, because it helps me focus on every detail of my play. Since the the opponents are becoming harder, the pressure will increase too and this is, when you see my absolute best play.

If you could sum up the reason why you're going to win the first LRSL in one sentence, what would it be?
Well, because I´m the best player in here . Oh trashtalk is the next point haha. No seriously, after having watched most of the other players still in the tournament (didn´t catch a match of Talionis yet), I think my style will be hard for them to handle. I have a large variety of openings and strategies to my disposal and I don´t think anyone will be ready for them.

Any shoutouts, trash talk, HYPE?
Well shoutouts to every participant and the audience of LRSL! It is a real fun tournament and I hope we get to play out some more seasons in the future. To Undead1993: You said, you didn´t watch my series. Well you should definately rewatch the VODs, so you come prepared and we can have a real match .
To everyone else: Come and watch the semifinals and the final of LRSL Blizzcon edition! The matches will be great!

Thanks for taking the time and good luck in the tournament!
Thx for the interview, was fun!

"new super oracle" trolololol nerfed acceleration but it's super kkkkkkk......


they buffed the acceleration from 2 to 3
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
November 12 2013 12:31 GMT
#1064
I have to say this tournament has been lots of fun and we should do it again in the near future. GL to the remaining four.
....
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 12 2013 14:16 GMT
#1065
On November 12 2013 21:19 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 21:03 Undead1993 wrote:
On November 12 2013 20:40 Shellshock wrote:
Get to know your semifinalists: Part 4 - TeeTS

+ Show Spoiler +
Hey TeeTS! Why don't you give us a short introduction of yourself for the thousands of viewers out there who may not be as familiar with you as we are?

Hi! First of all, I want to clarify my nick. It´s Tee - german for tea! TS stands for TheSame (the old website still exist: http://www.thesameclan.de ), it was my last clan in Broodwar. Since Tee was not avaiable at Teamliquid, I just used my clantag here too.
Other than that, I´m a 28years old student from Berlin, Germany. I played Broodwar on a relatively decent level between 2000 and 2005. Then I took a break from competetive RTS (played some WoW during that), but with the release of SC2, I gave it a try. I follow the Pro scene again since April 2011, being active on TL.net since that time too.


You have just made the semifinals of the most stacked tournament of the year, the LRSL Season 1. As Maru's representative you've crushed through Massami and Yorkie, two protoss players representing MC and duckdeok. How do you feel about your performance so far?
Well, both series were kinda one sided. The games were fun and I enjoyed them, but the were not a real test in terms of skill. So I can say, I´m pleased with how I´ve done overall. There were some hickups in my builds here and there, since I improvised some times, but the games still went my way heavily, so it´s ok.

You had a rather easy time so far with a 3-0 win in both round and you haven't had to show your other two matchups yet. Overall which matchups would you rate as your strongest?
Statistically speaking TvP is my strongest matchup. I have a bit of trouble in TvZ lately, while my TvT is getting more solid. However, I think in TvP on ladder, I tend to lose the most against "inferior" players, because of all things that can happen to you in early game. But in a tournament BoX Situation that should not be a problem, since you can analyze your opponent a bit and be prepared for his preferances.

In the semifinals you're going to face Undead1993, another protoss, who won both of his series by defeating terran opponents, including the feared Yello. Did you expect to face him here? What do you think about the matchup?
When I looked at the bracked, I had the feeling that we both might end up here. I didn´t really know much about all the player´s skill, but somehow I felt, that Undead my be one of the threads to me. In his Interview he looked extremely confident, saying he and Yello are the best players on this side of the bracket (Implying he is the best, since he defeated Yello). I watched his series against Yello and it was really entertaining, but I also saw some flaws in both their play. I think my playstyle differs a lot from Yello´s and he will have a hard time against me. Even with the new super Oracle, he won´t stand a chance!


The LRSL has sparked immense interest from the community so far. As a Live Report warrior you likely haven't experienced this kind of exposure to the mainstream before. Are you sure you can handle the pressure?
Yes! I´m playing my best, when some pressure is on, because it helps me focus on every detail of my play. Since the the opponents are becoming harder, the pressure will increase too and this is, when you see my absolute best play.

If you could sum up the reason why you're going to win the first LRSL in one sentence, what would it be?
Well, because I´m the best player in here . Oh trashtalk is the next point haha. No seriously, after having watched most of the other players still in the tournament (didn´t catch a match of Talionis yet), I think my style will be hard for them to handle. I have a large variety of openings and strategies to my disposal and I don´t think anyone will be ready for them.

Any shoutouts, trash talk, HYPE?
Well shoutouts to every participant and the audience of LRSL! It is a real fun tournament and I hope we get to play out some more seasons in the future. To Undead1993: You said, you didn´t watch my series. Well you should definately rewatch the VODs, so you come prepared and we can have a real match .
To everyone else: Come and watch the semifinals and the final of LRSL Blizzcon edition! The matches will be great!

Thanks for taking the time and good luck in the tournament!
Thx for the interview, was fun!

"new super oracle" trolololol nerfed acceleration but it's super kkkkkkk......


they buffed the acceleration from 2 to 3

ye nvm i am probably retarded and cant read
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
November 12 2013 14:23 GMT
#1066
On November 12 2013 23:16 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 21:19 Yello wrote:
On November 12 2013 21:03 Undead1993 wrote:
On November 12 2013 20:40 Shellshock wrote:
Get to know your semifinalists: Part 4 - TeeTS

+ Show Spoiler +
Hey TeeTS! Why don't you give us a short introduction of yourself for the thousands of viewers out there who may not be as familiar with you as we are?

Hi! First of all, I want to clarify my nick. It´s Tee - german for tea! TS stands for TheSame (the old website still exist: http://www.thesameclan.de ), it was my last clan in Broodwar. Since Tee was not avaiable at Teamliquid, I just used my clantag here too.
Other than that, I´m a 28years old student from Berlin, Germany. I played Broodwar on a relatively decent level between 2000 and 2005. Then I took a break from competetive RTS (played some WoW during that), but with the release of SC2, I gave it a try. I follow the Pro scene again since April 2011, being active on TL.net since that time too.


You have just made the semifinals of the most stacked tournament of the year, the LRSL Season 1. As Maru's representative you've crushed through Massami and Yorkie, two protoss players representing MC and duckdeok. How do you feel about your performance so far?
Well, both series were kinda one sided. The games were fun and I enjoyed them, but the were not a real test in terms of skill. So I can say, I´m pleased with how I´ve done overall. There were some hickups in my builds here and there, since I improvised some times, but the games still went my way heavily, so it´s ok.

You had a rather easy time so far with a 3-0 win in both round and you haven't had to show your other two matchups yet. Overall which matchups would you rate as your strongest?
Statistically speaking TvP is my strongest matchup. I have a bit of trouble in TvZ lately, while my TvT is getting more solid. However, I think in TvP on ladder, I tend to lose the most against "inferior" players, because of all things that can happen to you in early game. But in a tournament BoX Situation that should not be a problem, since you can analyze your opponent a bit and be prepared for his preferances.

In the semifinals you're going to face Undead1993, another protoss, who won both of his series by defeating terran opponents, including the feared Yello. Did you expect to face him here? What do you think about the matchup?
When I looked at the bracked, I had the feeling that we both might end up here. I didn´t really know much about all the player´s skill, but somehow I felt, that Undead my be one of the threads to me. In his Interview he looked extremely confident, saying he and Yello are the best players on this side of the bracket (Implying he is the best, since he defeated Yello). I watched his series against Yello and it was really entertaining, but I also saw some flaws in both their play. I think my playstyle differs a lot from Yello´s and he will have a hard time against me. Even with the new super Oracle, he won´t stand a chance!


The LRSL has sparked immense interest from the community so far. As a Live Report warrior you likely haven't experienced this kind of exposure to the mainstream before. Are you sure you can handle the pressure?
Yes! I´m playing my best, when some pressure is on, because it helps me focus on every detail of my play. Since the the opponents are becoming harder, the pressure will increase too and this is, when you see my absolute best play.

If you could sum up the reason why you're going to win the first LRSL in one sentence, what would it be?
Well, because I´m the best player in here . Oh trashtalk is the next point haha. No seriously, after having watched most of the other players still in the tournament (didn´t catch a match of Talionis yet), I think my style will be hard for them to handle. I have a large variety of openings and strategies to my disposal and I don´t think anyone will be ready for them.

Any shoutouts, trash talk, HYPE?
Well shoutouts to every participant and the audience of LRSL! It is a real fun tournament and I hope we get to play out some more seasons in the future. To Undead1993: You said, you didn´t watch my series. Well you should definately rewatch the VODs, so you come prepared and we can have a real match .
To everyone else: Come and watch the semifinals and the final of LRSL Blizzcon edition! The matches will be great!

Thanks for taking the time and good luck in the tournament!
Thx for the interview, was fun!

"new super oracle" trolololol nerfed acceleration but it's super kkkkkkk......


they buffed the acceleration from 2 to 3

ye nvm i am probably retarded and cant read


haha xD Don´t mind, that happens to all of us some times.
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
November 12 2013 14:27 GMT
#1067
What leagues are our semifinalists in? (When they're smurfing on AM/EU)
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-12 14:35:09
November 12 2013 14:34 GMT
#1068
Terran represent.

Looking forward to another clash of Germans
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 12 2013 14:54 GMT
#1069
Why is the upcoming matches empty? I need my fix yo! I'm getting the shakes from withdrawal.....
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-12 15:00:45
November 12 2013 15:00 GMT
#1070
Oh, your nickname really is Tee. I thought it was tits.

Nevertheless, I'm rooting for you!
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 12 2013 15:01 GMT
#1071
i am high masters on eu, one season i was about to get gm i beat some gms, but then i lost my pashun and wasn't practicing any more, also school stuff. and upcoming matches as i said, tee vs me will be wednesday 18:00 GMT (+00:00)
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 12 2013 19:14 GMT
#1072
So, when are the semifinals?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 12 2013 19:33 GMT
#1073
dear maru supposedly tomorrow
idk about soulkey polt
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
November 12 2013 21:30 GMT
#1074
TeeTS (Maru) vs Undead1993 (Dear) wednesday 13.11.2013 13:00 EST // 19:00 CET
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 13 2013 16:22 GMT
#1075
~100 minutes to go

Poll: How many super oracles?

many (8)
 
80%

0 (1)
 
10%

2 (1)
 
10%

1 (0)
 
0%

10 total votes

Your vote: How many super oracles?

(Vote): 0
(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): many

TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
November 13 2013 17:52 GMT
#1076
Reminder that the match takes place on EU Server, Channel: TL GRUDGEMATCH
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 13 2013 18:06 GMT
#1077
Any streamage going on?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
November 13 2013 18:06 GMT
#1078
1st person view: Tee vs Undead, Semifinal.
LIVE NOW: http://www.twitch.tv/ipstee
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 13 2013 18:07 GMT
#1079
On November 14 2013 03:06 Darkhoarse wrote:
Any streamage going on?

tee will be streaming fpv but jer99 isn't here. :o
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 13 2013 18:07 GMT
#1080
On November 14 2013 03:07 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 03:06 Darkhoarse wrote:
Any streamage going on?

tee will be streaming fpv but jer99 isn't here. :o

his hype died
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
22:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1107
SteadfastSC823
ComeBackTV 782
TaKeTV 611
IndyStarCraft 240
Rex125
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 823
IndyStarCraft 240
ProTech140
Rex 125
UpATreeSC 64
BRAT_OK 47
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40403
Shuttle 781
Mini 411
Rush 255
Hyuk 123
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 82
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
Rock 18
Sacsri 18
Shine 17
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10235
qojqva1722
Counter-Strike
fl0m1457
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1397
Khaldor1289
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
FrodaN1546
Beastyqt458
Mlord227
DeMusliM223
XBOCT217
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe126
C9.Mang0113
XaKoH 99
QueenE86
Mew2King75
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH315
• StrangeGG 43
• Hinosc 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie620
• Shiphtur358
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 16m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 16m
Online Event
17h 16m
FEL
22h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.