• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:25
CEST 08:25
KST 15:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9357 users

Iron Squid II Ro16 Day 1 - Page 38

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 46 Next All
Scrubwave
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland1786 Posts
January 11 2013 21:24 GMT
#741
--- Nuked ---
gillon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1578 Posts
January 11 2013 21:24 GMT
#742
On January 12 2013 06:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 06:18 gillon wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:16 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:12 n0ise wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:10 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:04 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
On January 12 2013 05:58 Benjamin99 wrote:
It seems to me Goswser prepared really well and knew exactly was MVP was going to do and MVP didn't prepare at all.

So well done Goswser

On January 12 2013 05:58 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
U know. I kinda .... want to cry a little. I mean. No offense to gowser he has improved a lot. And i hope he's happy and all.
But.
In which world.
Is he a better player.


He was in this series it was not even close.


Yeah I saw that he slaugtherd MVP. But how is that possible. I mean. MVP is basicly the closest thing we got to a SC2 bonjwa? How is it possible for some pretty good but absolutly unremarkable foreigner to come out of nowhere and 3-0 the guy.

I am concerned. It either means that MVP has lost his ooomph.
Or that the game design makes it easy for one race to eliminate skill gaps.

Or MVP had an reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally off day. but you know... still feels weird to me.


Skill gaps? Yea I get you disguised balance whine post but if you look at the matches Goswser knew exactly what MVP was going to do.



You're starting to understand 30% of what a lot of people are complaining about


Whine whine whine and more balance whine but the problem is these games had nothing to do with balance issues but everything to do with an extremely well prepared Goswser who countered MVP time after time. Im wondering how much time Goswser spend analysing MVP replay on these maps.


I disagree, but won't start a discussion of it here because it is neither the time nor the place.


Well you might disagree because you and many other balance whiners got no clue about sc2. These matches was absolutely not an indicate about balance issue but an indicator of a well prepared Goswser. Don´t get me wrong the match up do got some issues. Infestor/broodlords is to strong but how many times in these 3 matches you saw that army composition?

But I understand its easier just to shout balance whines then understanding why Goswser won


Ah, yes. The old "you've got no clue but I'm an expert" response. Well played, I'm sure you're a real Sun Tzu of starcraft.
www.teamproperty.net | "You should hate losing, but you should never fear defeat." - 이윤열
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-11 21:27:01
January 11 2013 21:25 GMT
#743
On January 12 2013 06:23 forsooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 06:21 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:19 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:10 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:04 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
On January 12 2013 05:58 Benjamin99 wrote:
It seems to me Goswser prepared really well and knew exactly was MVP was going to do and MVP didn't prepare at all.

So well done Goswser

On January 12 2013 05:58 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
U know. I kinda .... want to cry a little. I mean. No offense to gowser he has improved a lot. And i hope he's happy and all.
But.
In which world.
Is he a better player.


He was in this series it was not even close.


Yeah I saw that he slaugtherd MVP. But how is that possible. I mean. MVP is basicly the closest thing we got to a SC2 bonjwa? How is it possible for some pretty good but absolutly unremarkable foreigner to come out of nowhere and 3-0 the guy.

I am concerned. It either means that MVP has lost his ooomph.
Or that the game design makes it easy for one race to eliminate skill gaps.

Or MVP had an reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally off day. but you know... still feels weird to me.


Skill gaps? Yea I get you disguised balance whine post but if you look at the matches Goswser knew exactly what MVP was going to do. This got nothing to do with mechanical skills but everything to do that Goswser studied and prepared very well for MVP while I guess MVP thought this would be easy spanking a foreigner and didn't prepare at all.

And we see the results



You know. Maybe i would buy that if not for the fact that every single foreigner who is able to produce results over the last 8-9 month was a zerg.


Huk is in Code S again.

And he was seeded into the easiest group in order to get there.

You all can keep sticking your fingers in your ears and refusing to hear the truth, but that doesn't make it any less true.


I replied to someone claiming something was a fact. It wasn't. End of story.

You responding to my correction changes nothing about that. Nothing wrong with people making an argument, but if they claim something is a fact then should expect to get called on it when it is untrue.
Gimmeurladderpoints
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany372 Posts
January 11 2013 21:26 GMT
#744
On January 12 2013 06:21 revel8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 06:19 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:10 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:04 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
On January 12 2013 05:58 Benjamin99 wrote:
It seems to me Goswser prepared really well and knew exactly was MVP was going to do and MVP didn't prepare at all.

So well done Goswser

On January 12 2013 05:58 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
U know. I kinda .... want to cry a little. I mean. No offense to gowser he has improved a lot. And i hope he's happy and all.
But.
In which world.
Is he a better player.


He was in this series it was not even close.


Yeah I saw that he slaugtherd MVP. But how is that possible. I mean. MVP is basicly the closest thing we got to a SC2 bonjwa? How is it possible for some pretty good but absolutly unremarkable foreigner to come out of nowhere and 3-0 the guy.

I am concerned. It either means that MVP has lost his ooomph.
Or that the game design makes it easy for one race to eliminate skill gaps.

Or MVP had an reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally off day. but you know... still feels weird to me.


Skill gaps? Yea I get you disguised balance whine post but if you look at the matches Goswser knew exactly what MVP was going to do. This got nothing to do with mechanical skills but everything to do that Goswser studied and prepared very well for MVP while I guess MVP thought this would be easy spanking a foreigner and didn't prepare at all.

And we see the results



You know. Maybe i would buy that if not for the fact that every single foreigner who is able to produce results over the last 8-9 month was a zerg.


Huk is in Code S again. So not a fact then.


Yeah and i am so happy for him.
And i was exited during his games
And i will cheer for him

But he only impressed me against flying (cuz the way he pressured him and took an expo was really nice) who was not very impressive, and also we all knwe that foreigner ps are able to take korean ps in PvPs
Against Fantasy he did a gateway all in which was well executed, but fantasy did not scout and looked lost against the build, i doubt that will work in Code S.
And the game against Center was just weird...

I think people waaaaaay underestimated huk like he was a noob, and now they are overhyping him, like he's going to take code S, when in truth, he's just a slightly inferior version of MC.
~Ryung~Genius~Bomber~Nestea~Liquid_Jinro~Sage~San~jjakji~Boxer~Fantasy~Polt~
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
January 11 2013 21:26 GMT
#745
I hope Nestea goes for a similar build but with an earlier third.
hundred thousand krouner
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
January 11 2013 21:27 GMT
#746
On January 12 2013 06:24 gillon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 06:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:18 gillon wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:16 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:12 n0ise wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:10 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:04 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
On January 12 2013 05:58 Benjamin99 wrote:
It seems to me Goswser prepared really well and knew exactly was MVP was going to do and MVP didn't prepare at all.

So well done Goswser

On January 12 2013 05:58 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
U know. I kinda .... want to cry a little. I mean. No offense to gowser he has improved a lot. And i hope he's happy and all.
But.
In which world.
Is he a better player.


He was in this series it was not even close.


Yeah I saw that he slaugtherd MVP. But how is that possible. I mean. MVP is basicly the closest thing we got to a SC2 bonjwa? How is it possible for some pretty good but absolutly unremarkable foreigner to come out of nowhere and 3-0 the guy.

I am concerned. It either means that MVP has lost his ooomph.
Or that the game design makes it easy for one race to eliminate skill gaps.

Or MVP had an reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally off day. but you know... still feels weird to me.


Skill gaps? Yea I get you disguised balance whine post but if you look at the matches Goswser knew exactly what MVP was going to do.



You're starting to understand 30% of what a lot of people are complaining about


Whine whine whine and more balance whine but the problem is these games had nothing to do with balance issues but everything to do with an extremely well prepared Goswser who countered MVP time after time. Im wondering how much time Goswser spend analysing MVP replay on these maps.


I disagree, but won't start a discussion of it here because it is neither the time nor the place.


Well you might disagree because you and many other balance whiners got no clue about sc2. These matches was absolutely not an indicate about balance issue but an indicator of a well prepared Goswser. Don´t get me wrong the match up do got some issues. Infestor/broodlords is to strong but how many times in these 3 matches you saw that army composition?

But I understand its easier just to shout balance whines then understanding why Goswser won


Ah, yes. The old "you've got no clue but I'm an expert" response. Well played, I'm sure you're a real Sun Tzu of starcraft.


Well please enlighten us why these games was an indicator of balance issues?. I'm dying to hear
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
shabby
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway6402 Posts
January 11 2013 21:28 GMT
#747
Good night, sweet stream.
Jaedong, Gumibear, Leenock, Byun
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
January 11 2013 21:29 GMT
#748
Did the stream die? :S
hundred thousand krouner
Eurekastreet
Profile Joined November 2010
1308 Posts
January 11 2013 21:29 GMT
#749
On January 12 2013 06:28 shabby wrote:
Good night, sweet stream.


Time to learn some french
"2 cannons, it's not one cannons" - White-Ra
gillon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1578 Posts
January 11 2013 21:29 GMT
#750
On January 12 2013 06:27 Benjamin99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 06:24 gillon wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:18 gillon wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:16 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:12 n0ise wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:10 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:04 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
On January 12 2013 05:58 Benjamin99 wrote:
It seems to me Goswser prepared really well and knew exactly was MVP was going to do and MVP didn't prepare at all.

So well done Goswser

On January 12 2013 05:58 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
U know. I kinda .... want to cry a little. I mean. No offense to gowser he has improved a lot. And i hope he's happy and all.
But.
In which world.
Is he a better player.


He was in this series it was not even close.


Yeah I saw that he slaugtherd MVP. But how is that possible. I mean. MVP is basicly the closest thing we got to a SC2 bonjwa? How is it possible for some pretty good but absolutly unremarkable foreigner to come out of nowhere and 3-0 the guy.

I am concerned. It either means that MVP has lost his ooomph.
Or that the game design makes it easy for one race to eliminate skill gaps.

Or MVP had an reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally off day. but you know... still feels weird to me.


Skill gaps? Yea I get you disguised balance whine post but if you look at the matches Goswser knew exactly what MVP was going to do.



You're starting to understand 30% of what a lot of people are complaining about


Whine whine whine and more balance whine but the problem is these games had nothing to do with balance issues but everything to do with an extremely well prepared Goswser who countered MVP time after time. Im wondering how much time Goswser spend analysing MVP replay on these maps.


I disagree, but won't start a discussion of it here because it is neither the time nor the place.


Well you might disagree because you and many other balance whiners got no clue about sc2. These matches was absolutely not an indicate about balance issue but an indicator of a well prepared Goswser. Don´t get me wrong the match up do got some issues. Infestor/broodlords is to strong but how many times in these 3 matches you saw that army composition?

But I understand its easier just to shout balance whines then understanding why Goswser won


Ah, yes. The old "you've got no clue but I'm an expert" response. Well played, I'm sure you're a real Sun Tzu of starcraft.


Well please enlighten us why these games was an indicator of balance issues?. I'm dying to hear


If you'd actually read my posts that you've been replying to instead of going off on mindless fanboy rants you'd have known that I've already stated that this is neither the place nor the time.
www.teamproperty.net | "You should hate losing, but you should never fear defeat." - 이윤열
Gimmeurladderpoints
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany372 Posts
January 11 2013 21:30 GMT
#751
On January 12 2013 06:27 Benjamin99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 06:24 gillon wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:18 gillon wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:16 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:12 n0ise wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:10 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:04 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
On January 12 2013 05:58 Benjamin99 wrote:
It seems to me Goswser prepared really well and knew exactly was MVP was going to do and MVP didn't prepare at all.

So well done Goswser

On January 12 2013 05:58 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
U know. I kinda .... want to cry a little. I mean. No offense to gowser he has improved a lot. And i hope he's happy and all.
But.
In which world.
Is he a better player.


He was in this series it was not even close.


Yeah I saw that he slaugtherd MVP. But how is that possible. I mean. MVP is basicly the closest thing we got to a SC2 bonjwa? How is it possible for some pretty good but absolutly unremarkable foreigner to come out of nowhere and 3-0 the guy.

I am concerned. It either means that MVP has lost his ooomph.
Or that the game design makes it easy for one race to eliminate skill gaps.

Or MVP had an reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally off day. but you know... still feels weird to me.


Skill gaps? Yea I get you disguised balance whine post but if you look at the matches Goswser knew exactly what MVP was going to do.



You're starting to understand 30% of what a lot of people are complaining about


Whine whine whine and more balance whine but the problem is these games had nothing to do with balance issues but everything to do with an extremely well prepared Goswser who countered MVP time after time. Im wondering how much time Goswser spend analysing MVP replay on these maps.


I disagree, but won't start a discussion of it here because it is neither the time nor the place.


Well you might disagree because you and many other balance whiners got no clue about sc2. These matches was absolutely not an indicate about balance issue but an indicator of a well prepared Goswser. Don´t get me wrong the match up do got some issues. Infestor/broodlords is to strong but how many times in these 3 matches you saw that army composition?

But I understand its easier just to shout balance whines then understanding why Goswser won


Ah, yes. The old "you've got no clue but I'm an expert" response. Well played, I'm sure you're a real Sun Tzu of starcraft.


Well please enlighten us why these games was an indicator of balance issues?. I'm dying to hear


You know. Maybe i would buy that preperation story if not for the fact that every single foreigner who is able to produce results over the last 8-9 month was a zerg.(yeah yeah huk. I know)

And even if you are right. If the best foreigner in BW, idra(or take any other one you like better), would prepare like 2 month straight to beat someone in a Bo5 who is an accomplished A-Teamer, say Stats. You think he would have been able to do that? Cuz i certainly don't see it. So it still feels weird to me that things like this are possible, in a non mirror matchup(cuz in a mirror matchup, i see how things are sometimes coinflippy)
~Ryung~Genius~Bomber~Nestea~Liquid_Jinro~Sage~San~jjakji~Boxer~Fantasy~Polt~
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
January 11 2013 21:31 GMT
#752
On January 12 2013 06:25 revel8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 06:23 forsooth wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:21 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:19 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:10 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:04 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
On January 12 2013 05:58 Benjamin99 wrote:
It seems to me Goswser prepared really well and knew exactly was MVP was going to do and MVP didn't prepare at all.

So well done Goswser

On January 12 2013 05:58 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
U know. I kinda .... want to cry a little. I mean. No offense to gowser he has improved a lot. And i hope he's happy and all.
But.
In which world.
Is he a better player.


He was in this series it was not even close.


Yeah I saw that he slaugtherd MVP. But how is that possible. I mean. MVP is basicly the closest thing we got to a SC2 bonjwa? How is it possible for some pretty good but absolutly unremarkable foreigner to come out of nowhere and 3-0 the guy.

I am concerned. It either means that MVP has lost his ooomph.
Or that the game design makes it easy for one race to eliminate skill gaps.

Or MVP had an reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally off day. but you know... still feels weird to me.


Skill gaps? Yea I get you disguised balance whine post but if you look at the matches Goswser knew exactly what MVP was going to do. This got nothing to do with mechanical skills but everything to do that Goswser studied and prepared very well for MVP while I guess MVP thought this would be easy spanking a foreigner and didn't prepare at all.

And we see the results



You know. Maybe i would buy that if not for the fact that every single foreigner who is able to produce results over the last 8-9 month was a zerg.


Huk is in Code S again.

And he was seeded into the easiest group in order to get there.

You all can keep sticking your fingers in your ears and refusing to hear the truth, but that doesn't make it any less true.


I replied to someone claiming something was a fact. It wasn't. End of story.

You responding to my correction changes nothing about that. Nothing wrong with people making an argument, but if they claim something is a fact then should expect to get called on it when it is untrue.

A single "exception" to the claim does not an argument worth bothering to type make.
Snijjer
Profile Joined September 2011
United States989 Posts
January 11 2013 21:34 GMT
#753
terrible placement for hydra den xD
loliologist
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-11 21:38:03
January 11 2013 21:34 GMT
#754
I'm not surprised that MVP lost in an online game.

I swear most of MVPs success comes from having balls of steel in live matches (well that and good mechanics).

Edit: Hell I'll even conjecture that MVP's play seems to be enhanced by the spectacle of live matches
CTIA
Profile Joined November 2012
France117 Posts
January 11 2013 21:36 GMT
#755
Every ZvZ we endure is another zerg down, thank god.
Maru N1 MKP NesTea Mvp IdrA Ryung
Gimmeurladderpoints
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany372 Posts
January 11 2013 21:36 GMT
#756
Lol at ZvZ. The only thing it has going for it is:
there are no collosi.
~Ryung~Genius~Bomber~Nestea~Liquid_Jinro~Sage~San~jjakji~Boxer~Fantasy~Polt~
Hermasaurus
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
54 Posts
January 11 2013 21:37 GMT
#757
On January 12 2013 06:30 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 06:27 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:24 gillon wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:18 gillon wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:16 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:12 n0ise wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:10 Benjamin99 wrote:
On January 12 2013 06:04 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
On January 12 2013 05:58 Benjamin99 wrote:
It seems to me Goswser prepared really well and knew exactly was MVP was going to do and MVP didn't prepare at all.

So well done Goswser

[quote]

He was in this series it was not even close.


Yeah I saw that he slaugtherd MVP. But how is that possible. I mean. MVP is basicly the closest thing we got to a SC2 bonjwa? How is it possible for some pretty good but absolutly unremarkable foreigner to come out of nowhere and 3-0 the guy.

I am concerned. It either means that MVP has lost his ooomph.
Or that the game design makes it easy for one race to eliminate skill gaps.

Or MVP had an reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally off day. but you know... still feels weird to me.


Skill gaps? Yea I get you disguised balance whine post but if you look at the matches Goswser knew exactly what MVP was going to do.



You're starting to understand 30% of what a lot of people are complaining about


Whine whine whine and more balance whine but the problem is these games had nothing to do with balance issues but everything to do with an extremely well prepared Goswser who countered MVP time after time. Im wondering how much time Goswser spend analysing MVP replay on these maps.


I disagree, but won't start a discussion of it here because it is neither the time nor the place.


Well you might disagree because you and many other balance whiners got no clue about sc2. These matches was absolutely not an indicate about balance issue but an indicator of a well prepared Goswser. Don´t get me wrong the match up do got some issues. Infestor/broodlords is to strong but how many times in these 3 matches you saw that army composition?

But I understand its easier just to shout balance whines then understanding why Goswser won


Ah, yes. The old "you've got no clue but I'm an expert" response. Well played, I'm sure you're a real Sun Tzu of starcraft.


Well please enlighten us why these games was an indicator of balance issues?. I'm dying to hear


You know. Maybe i would buy that preperation story if not for the fact that every single foreigner who is able to produce results over the last 8-9 month was a zerg.(yeah yeah huk. I know)

And even if you are right. If the best foreigner in BW, idra(or take any other one you like better), would prepare like 2 month straight to beat someone in a Bo5 who is an accomplished A-Teamer, say Stats. You think he would have been able to do that? Cuz i certainly don't see it. So it still feels weird to me that things like this are possible, in a non mirror matchup(cuz in a mirror matchup, i see how things are sometimes coinflippy)

It feels weird to me that you're vast knowledge of competitve Starcraft is somehow without knowledge of an unknown sniping a player that has hundreds of recorded matches. I'm confused that with all of your wisdom you are somehow unable to grasp such a concept and instead blame game design.
And guess what, you've wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion. We've talked to ourselves. We've communicated and said 'You know what, lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion'
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
January 11 2013 21:37 GMT
#758
wow life dodged a fungal sick
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-11 21:40:35
January 11 2013 21:38 GMT
#759
Leenock has this game.

WTF, Leenock? >_>
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
scr
Profile Joined May 2011
Hungary1025 Posts
January 11 2013 21:41 GMT
#760
leenock vs drg flashback
Try again, fail better.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 137
-ZergGirl 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1751
Hyuk 240
910 70
Yoon 46
Bale 34
NotJumperer 19
ZergMaN 18
yabsab 15
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Reynor50
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox564
Mew2King57
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor225
Other Games
summit1g7074
WinterStarcraft446
C9.Mang0256
PiGStarcraft248
Sick204
Livibee161
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream234
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt525
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 35m
Stellar Fest
6h 35m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.