• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:58
CEST 11:58
KST 18:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7654 users

[Up/Down] Group C 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 55

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 59 Next
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 08 2013 13:39 GMT
#1081
On January 08 2013 22:31 Darkshark wrote:
Well at least he was smiling after his lose. I hope, he doesn't take the 0:5 too serious. I really hope that he will imrpve a lot in Korea and comes back strong.


There is no coming back. Most fan favourite foreigners are just too old and not good enough to endure the same training that the countless players from esf/kespa do.
When the korean players also prepare for a few specific people on known maps, i cant just see any foreigner winning. Maybe Stephano (under 20 years, and quite talented) has a slight chance to make an impact in GSL/SPL, but i really doubt that EG can provide the necessary training enviroment.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 08 2013 13:40 GMT
#1082
On January 08 2013 22:38 GaliX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:36 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:35 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:31 Assirra wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:29 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:28 RPR_Tempest wrote:
I feel like Grubby shouldn't have lost this game.


welcome to PvZ where winning is harder.

That was Grubby making mistakes rather then PvZ tough.
Where was the zealot to block the zerglings? Why not attack when you are already behind and its a matter of time before you are overwhelmed?



As I said. I dont get the match up. You have to play 100% to win a PvZ

While Zerg can be sloppy an lose like 2000 minerals in the beginning and still put down the 4th while forcing chancel on the Protoss 3rd.

As long as you not cheesing hard, the Zerg player will always find a hole in your wall.


Which is why I have no clue why both Grubby and First only tried macro games...



Can I pleas get quoted if there no Protoss in the RO16 in code S ? It wouldnt suprise me at all.


Statistically speaking that's not too unlikely.
HerO and Genius need to go through tomorrow. Then finale and someone else in group E, maybe nestea?
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
January 08 2013 13:40 GMT
#1083
Well im right in all predictions today :D
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 08 2013 13:40 GMT
#1084
On January 08 2013 22:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Hey guys, I have 8 AM labs on Wednesday this semester so there is no way I'll be able to do the threads. Who wants to make the thread for tomorrow's up and down group? Liquid HerO is playing if that's an incentive for anyone.


Please someone do it, can't watch but I have to be updated on HerO's games T_T
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Rustug
Profile Joined October 2010
1488 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 13:42:25
January 08 2013 13:41 GMT
#1085
On January 08 2013 22:34 Martijn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:31 dubRa wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:29 Martijn wrote:
Hmpf. None of you have considered this could be a strategic play by Grubby. He probably likes his chances to win Code A better than winning Code S. Being a true champion, he cares more about titles than qfinal finishes. Clearly, Grubby picked to play Code A instead. Considering Grubby has more experience as a progamer than 95% of the players in Code A, I give Grubby a 95% chance of winning Code A after todays showings.

I believe.


Your fanboyism is very solid Martin. True Dutch


Let it be known I play favorites. Logic and plausibility be damned. Until a day comes where they deport him from South Korea and ban him from ever coming back, Grubby is winning GSL.


Agreed, better to enjoy the effort and be positive.
Let all the negative nancies ride the bitter bus.

I enjoyed seeing Grubby in a GSL booth. He had a pretty bad and ruff day. But, Grubby will get back on that horse, work hard and fight back, that is why I appreciate him.
Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not. 파이팅! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ"
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12535 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 13:43:08
January 08 2013 13:42 GMT
#1086
On January 08 2013 22:38 GaliX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:36 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:35 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:31 Assirra wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:29 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:28 RPR_Tempest wrote:
I feel like Grubby shouldn't have lost this game.


welcome to PvZ where winning is harder.

That was Grubby making mistakes rather then PvZ tough.
Where was the zealot to block the zerglings? Why not attack when you are already behind and its a matter of time before you are overwhelmed?



As I said. I dont get the match up. You have to play 100% to win a PvZ

While Zerg can be sloppy an lose like 2000 minerals in the beginning and still put down the 4th while forcing chancel on the Protoss 3rd.

As long as you not cheesing hard, the Zerg player will always find a hole in your wall.


Which is why I have no clue why both Grubby and First only tried macro games...


Can I pleas get quoted if there no Protoss in the RO16 in code S ? It wouldnt suprise me at all.


I expect two or three to get through. Parting and Creator are just too good to care about being underpowered =)
No will to live, no wish to die
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 13:42:32
January 08 2013 13:42 GMT
#1087
On January 08 2013 22:40 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Hey guys, I have 8 AM labs on Wednesday this semester so there is no way I'll be able to do the threads. Who wants to make the thread for tomorrow's up and down group? Liquid HerO is playing if that's an incentive for anyone.


Please someone do it, can't watch but I have to be updated on HerO's games T_T

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339146&currentpage=13#250
The OP is even already made. You just have to bold the names as they win and post some polls :D anyone?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
KOtical
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany451 Posts
January 08 2013 13:45 GMT
#1088
On January 08 2013 22:39 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:31 Darkshark wrote:
Well at least he was smiling after his lose. I hope, he doesn't take the 0:5 too serious. I really hope that he will imrpve a lot in Korea and comes back strong.


There is no coming back. Most fan favourite foreigners are just too old and not good enough to endure the same training that the countless players from esf/kespa do.
When the korean players also prepare for a few specific people on known maps, i cant just see any foreigner winning. Maybe Stephano (under 20 years, and quite talented) has a slight chance to make an impact in GSL/SPL, but i really doubt that EG can provide the necessary training enviroment.


even stephano will have a hard time in gsl! i think i remeber him telling in an interview that he likes tournaments like MLG, IPL etc. more coz people cant prepare that much than. but in code s he will meet alot of top tier players that are prepared for his playstyle...
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
January 08 2013 13:47 GMT
#1089
Unlike this group that was by far the worst for a protoss with 3Z in it, the 2 remaining groups are easier, with only 1Z per group, and these zergs, Nestea and ByuL certainly not being as good as DRG or Symbol.
Also there are 3 toss in each of the 2 remaining groups, so we can hope for at least 1P advancing to code S, and maybe 1 in the wild card group (where any P would die anyway, considering the amount of Z already).
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
January 08 2013 13:48 GMT
#1090
On January 08 2013 22:38 GaliX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:36 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:35 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:31 Assirra wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:29 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:28 RPR_Tempest wrote:
I feel like Grubby shouldn't have lost this game.


welcome to PvZ where winning is harder.

That was Grubby making mistakes rather then PvZ tough.
Where was the zealot to block the zerglings? Why not attack when you are already behind and its a matter of time before you are overwhelmed?



As I said. I dont get the match up. You have to play 100% to win a PvZ

While Zerg can be sloppy an lose like 2000 minerals in the beginning and still put down the 4th while forcing chancel on the Protoss 3rd.

As long as you not cheesing hard, the Zerg player will always find a hole in your wall.


Which is why I have no clue why both Grubby and First only tried macro games...



Can I pleas get quoted if there is no Protoss left in the RO16 in code S ? It wouldnt suprise me at all. The only hope is the Parting Immortal train.

Can i please quote you for overdramatizing when the first Protoss get in R016. Grubby made some silly mistakes that has nothing to do with the state of PvZ.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
January 08 2013 13:49 GMT
#1091
On January 08 2013 22:48 Assirra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:38 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:36 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:35 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:31 Assirra wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:29 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:28 RPR_Tempest wrote:
I feel like Grubby shouldn't have lost this game.


welcome to PvZ where winning is harder.

That was Grubby making mistakes rather then PvZ tough.
Where was the zealot to block the zerglings? Why not attack when you are already behind and its a matter of time before you are overwhelmed?



As I said. I dont get the match up. You have to play 100% to win a PvZ

While Zerg can be sloppy an lose like 2000 minerals in the beginning and still put down the 4th while forcing chancel on the Protoss 3rd.

As long as you not cheesing hard, the Zerg player will always find a hole in your wall.


Which is why I have no clue why both Grubby and First only tried macro games...



Can I pleas get quoted if there is no Protoss left in the RO16 in code S ? It wouldnt suprise me at all. The only hope is the Parting Immortal train.

Can i please quote you for overdramatizing when the first Protoss get in R016. Grubby made some silly mistakes that has nothing to do with the state of PvZ.

But the state of PvZ is what it is nonetheless...
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
January 08 2013 13:53 GMT
#1092
On January 08 2013 22:49 samurai80 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:48 Assirra wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:38 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:36 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:35 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:31 Assirra wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:29 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:28 RPR_Tempest wrote:
I feel like Grubby shouldn't have lost this game.


welcome to PvZ where winning is harder.

That was Grubby making mistakes rather then PvZ tough.
Where was the zealot to block the zerglings? Why not attack when you are already behind and its a matter of time before you are overwhelmed?



As I said. I dont get the match up. You have to play 100% to win a PvZ

While Zerg can be sloppy an lose like 2000 minerals in the beginning and still put down the 4th while forcing chancel on the Protoss 3rd.

As long as you not cheesing hard, the Zerg player will always find a hole in your wall.


Which is why I have no clue why both Grubby and First only tried macro games...



Can I pleas get quoted if there is no Protoss left in the RO16 in code S ? It wouldnt suprise me at all. The only hope is the Parting Immortal train.

Can i please quote you for overdramatizing when the first Protoss get in R016. Grubby made some silly mistakes that has nothing to do with the state of PvZ.

But the state of PvZ is what it is nonetheless...

Proleague win rates say differently
#TheOneTrueDong
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 08 2013 13:53 GMT
#1093
On January 08 2013 22:45 KOtical wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:39 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:31 Darkshark wrote:
Well at least he was smiling after his lose. I hope, he doesn't take the 0:5 too serious. I really hope that he will imrpve a lot in Korea and comes back strong.


There is no coming back. Most fan favourite foreigners are just too old and not good enough to endure the same training that the countless players from esf/kespa do.
When the korean players also prepare for a few specific people on known maps, i cant just see any foreigner winning. Maybe Stephano (under 20 years, and quite talented) has a slight chance to make an impact in GSL/SPL, but i really doubt that EG can provide the necessary training enviroment.


even stephano will have a hard time in gsl! i think i remeber him telling in an interview that he likes tournaments like MLG, IPL etc. more coz people cant prepare that much than. but in code s he will meet alot of top tier players that are prepared for his playstyle...


Yeah, it should be very hard for him to win games. I am really looking forward to see him play in GSL/SPL. (not a fanboy, just curiosity)
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
January 08 2013 13:54 GMT
#1094
On January 08 2013 22:42 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:40 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Hey guys, I have 8 AM labs on Wednesday this semester so there is no way I'll be able to do the threads. Who wants to make the thread for tomorrow's up and down group? Liquid HerO is playing if that's an incentive for anyone.


Please someone do it, can't watch but I have to be updated on HerO's games T_T

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339146&currentpage=13#250
The OP is even already made. You just have to bold the names as they win and post some polls :D anyone?

Sorry, at work and quite busy :`(
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 08 2013 13:56 GMT
#1095
On January 08 2013 22:53 TommyP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:49 samurai80 wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:48 Assirra wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:38 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:36 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:35 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:31 Assirra wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:29 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:28 RPR_Tempest wrote:
I feel like Grubby shouldn't have lost this game.


welcome to PvZ where winning is harder.

That was Grubby making mistakes rather then PvZ tough.
Where was the zealot to block the zerglings? Why not attack when you are already behind and its a matter of time before you are overwhelmed?



As I said. I dont get the match up. You have to play 100% to win a PvZ

While Zerg can be sloppy an lose like 2000 minerals in the beginning and still put down the 4th while forcing chancel on the Protoss 3rd.

As long as you not cheesing hard, the Zerg player will always find a hole in your wall.


Which is why I have no clue why both Grubby and First only tried macro games...



Can I pleas get quoted if there is no Protoss left in the RO16 in code S ? It wouldnt suprise me at all. The only hope is the Parting Immortal train.

Can i please quote you for overdramatizing when the first Protoss get in R016. Grubby made some silly mistakes that has nothing to do with the state of PvZ.

But the state of PvZ is what it is nonetheless...

Proleague win rates say differently


Sigh, why do people keep bringing up overall winrates every time. Even worse, PL winrates.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
January 08 2013 13:58 GMT
#1096
On January 08 2013 22:53 TommyP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:49 samurai80 wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:48 Assirra wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:38 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:36 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:35 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:31 Assirra wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:29 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:28 RPR_Tempest wrote:
I feel like Grubby shouldn't have lost this game.


welcome to PvZ where winning is harder.

That was Grubby making mistakes rather then PvZ tough.
Where was the zealot to block the zerglings? Why not attack when you are already behind and its a matter of time before you are overwhelmed?



As I said. I dont get the match up. You have to play 100% to win a PvZ

While Zerg can be sloppy an lose like 2000 minerals in the beginning and still put down the 4th while forcing chancel on the Protoss 3rd.

As long as you not cheesing hard, the Zerg player will always find a hole in your wall.


Which is why I have no clue why both Grubby and First only tried macro games...



Can I pleas get quoted if there is no Protoss left in the RO16 in code S ? It wouldnt suprise me at all. The only hope is the Parting Immortal train.

Can i please quote you for overdramatizing when the first Protoss get in R016. Grubby made some silly mistakes that has nothing to do with the state of PvZ.

But the state of PvZ is what it is nonetheless...

Proleague win rates say differently

I feel sorry for PL zergs then...
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
January 08 2013 14:00 GMT
#1097
On January 08 2013 22:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Hey guys, I have 8 AM labs on Wednesday this semester so there is no way I'll be able to do the threads. Who wants to make the thread for tomorrow's up and down group? Liquid HerO is playing if that's an incentive for anyone.


Oh god damn it why the hell did i pay for that school trip that was optional
shit the fuck.
The Bomber boy
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
January 08 2013 14:02 GMT
#1098
On January 08 2013 22:53 TommyP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:49 samurai80 wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:48 Assirra wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:38 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:36 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:35 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:31 Assirra wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:29 GaliX wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:28 RPR_Tempest wrote:
I feel like Grubby shouldn't have lost this game.


welcome to PvZ where winning is harder.

That was Grubby making mistakes rather then PvZ tough.
Where was the zealot to block the zerglings? Why not attack when you are already behind and its a matter of time before you are overwhelmed?



As I said. I dont get the match up. You have to play 100% to win a PvZ

While Zerg can be sloppy an lose like 2000 minerals in the beginning and still put down the 4th while forcing chancel on the Protoss 3rd.

As long as you not cheesing hard, the Zerg player will always find a hole in your wall.


Which is why I have no clue why both Grubby and First only tried macro games...



Can I pleas get quoted if there is no Protoss left in the RO16 in code S ? It wouldnt suprise me at all. The only hope is the Parting Immortal train.

Can i please quote you for overdramatizing when the first Protoss get in R016. Grubby made some silly mistakes that has nothing to do with the state of PvZ.

But the state of PvZ is what it is nonetheless...

Proleague win rates say differently


It might go that way when you consider the Rain factor. Aka the best player in Proleague. HerO is pretty good too.
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
nixX3n
Profile Joined June 2011
United States122 Posts
January 08 2013 14:04 GMT
#1099
Everytime i turn around another zerg is added into the wild card... uhh JD Code s I think.
Blitz for Presidentfu
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
January 08 2013 14:05 GMT
#1100
On January 08 2013 22:39 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:31 Darkshark wrote:
Well at least he was smiling after his lose. I hope, he doesn't take the 0:5 too serious. I really hope that he will imrpve a lot in Korea and comes back strong.


There is no coming back. Most fan favourite foreigners are just too old and not good enough to endure the same training that the countless players from esf/kespa do.
When the korean players also prepare for a few specific people on known maps, i cant just see any foreigner winning. Maybe Stephano (under 20 years, and quite talented) has a slight chance to make an impact in GSL/SPL, but i really doubt that EG can provide the necessary training enviroment.


Saying something like this feels like it just ignores Grubby's Esports pedigree. If there's any foreigner who can endure the rigorous training required and succeed at the highest level of the game in Korea, I think perhaps maybe one of the best if not the best War3 player can do it. He DEFINITELY has the talent, if he applies it.
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1761
actioN 1189
Soma 677
EffOrt 436
Jaedong 326
Horang2 297
Pusan 197
Stork 151
BeSt 118
soO 101
[ Show more ]
hero 91
ZerO 84
Killer 81
HiyA 71
Rush 53
Shinee 36
Zeus 33
Bale 28
sorry 28
Sharp 28
Mong 26
NaDa 14
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 11
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc1757
XaKoH 235
Counter-Strike
edward46
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes856
WinterStarcraft786
Other Games
gofns51941
singsing1236
olofmeister1170
ceh9567
Livibee201
Pyrionflax139
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream495
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• StrangeGG 41
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2316
League of Legends
• Jankos1669
• Rush1394
• Stunt395
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2m
CranKy Ducklings4
Afreeca Starleague
2m
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 1507
StarCastTV_EN17
PiGosaur Cup
14h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.