• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:22
CEST 03:22
KST 10:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8403 users

[WCS KR] LR6/WR5/LR7 - Page 61

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
August 24 2012 22:24 GMT
#1201
On August 25 2012 05:27 Squeegy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 04:57 mrtomjones wrote:
On August 25 2012 04:16 vthree wrote:
On August 25 2012 04:12 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 02:01 Wildmoon wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:56 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:37 vthree wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:33 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:23 vthree wrote:
On August 24 2012 21:49 letian wrote:
Kespa transitioning to SC2 full time shall make a lot of players return to school, lol


So the best Elephants got beat by a 15 year old who lost in Ro32 in Code S last season? WTF? I thought Kespa players were supposed to be good? Where is TBLS?

Creator has probably been playing RTS for like 2-3 year? Yet kespa pros who practiced for 14 hours per day for 5-6 years are LOSING?


But the guy who won Code S last season lost to an elephant. I guess even the best player in Code S is not good enough.


lol, I guess my post went over your head. I am trying to make the point that you can't base everything off 1 series. I am happy players are doing well. But GSL champ losing to Kespa doesn't mean Kespa > ESF Players or vice versa. I am just trying to show you can make 'facts' very biased. Goody beat MMA.... Naniwa beat Nestea and Mvp back to back (they had 6 GSLs between them at that point)... How else would you explain a 15 year old (Creator) pwning seasoned RTS pros like Rain and Roro who were the best Kespa could offer?

Btw, I think Seed was jetlagged and saving his builds for WCS Asia and WCS Global.


Yes, generally when people mean something else than they say, then they are misunderstood. Of course, his point wasn't either that Kespa > GSL because of Roro beating Seed. His point is that Kespa is only going to better. Much better. And Kespa is already, quite frankly, on GSL level.

How would I explain it? Easy. Creator despite being young, is actually, and unsurprisingly, far more experienced SC2 player than Roro or Sun. I find it funny that you're implying RTS experience os better than SC2 experience in a situation like this

I think Roro was saving his strategies for PL. And he also isn't used to having play two matches in a day.


Aren't all the players left in WCS a GSL players? It should be about equal if Kespa's players are as good as GSL in general. There's only few kespa players that standout.


That would make sense if there were as many Kespa players in the tournament as GSL players. There were not. Of course now you're thinking of "but they failed to qualify". Sure, fair point, but they have progressed quite a bit since the qualifiers. Certainly then GSL players were better, but are they now? I doubt it. And there is no reason to think that the Kespa players who played in this tournament are a special case. They haven't been dominant in PL. The best Kespa players now quite likely are not the best in a few months. What I mean is that the rankings now are volatile due to lack of experience.

On August 25 2012 02:02 vthree wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:56 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:37 vthree wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:33 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:23 vthree wrote:
On August 24 2012 21:49 letian wrote:
Kespa transitioning to SC2 full time shall make a lot of players return to school, lol


So the best Elephants got beat by a 15 year old who lost in Ro32 in Code S last season? WTF? I thought Kespa players were supposed to be good? Where is TBLS?

Creator has probably been playing RTS for like 2-3 year? Yet kespa pros who practiced for 14 hours per day for 5-6 years are LOSING?


But the guy who won Code S last season lost to an elephant. I guess even the best player in Code S is not good enough.


lol, I guess my post went over your head. I am trying to make the point that you can't base everything off 1 series. I am happy players are doing well. But GSL champ losing to Kespa doesn't mean Kespa > ESF Players or vice versa. I am just trying to show you can make 'facts' very biased. Goody beat MMA.... Naniwa beat Nestea and Mvp back to back (they had 6 GSLs between them at that point)... How else would you explain a 15 year old (Creator) pwning seasoned RTS pros like Rain and Roro who were the best Kespa could offer?

Btw, I think Seed was jetlagged and saving his builds for WCS Asia and WCS Global.


Yes, generally when people mean something else than they say, then they are misunderstood. Of course, his point wasn't either that Kespa > GSL because of Roro beating Seed. His point is that Kespa is only going to better. Much better. And Kespa is already, quite frankly, on GSL level.

How would I explain it? Easy. Creator despite being young, is actually, and unsurprisingly, far more experienced SC2 player than Roro or Sun. I find it funny that you're implying RTS experience os better than SC2 experience in a situation like this

I think Roro was saving his strategies for PL. And he also isn't used to having play two matches in a day.


sarcasm...

Since M18M beat Flash in PL last season, it was obvious that B-teamers were catching up to TBLS. TBLS is lucky they transition to SC2 or they would have to wash dishes.

How is Kespa on GSL level when only Reality made it through the qualifiers? You can say the top Kespa players (the fast adapting ones) are Code A/S level. But overall, I think ESF players are stronger than Kespa. Of course, with time, they will catch up.


Your analogy is unfortunately flawed. M18M beating Flash is indeed a single instance. Kespa beating individual players is not a single instance in the same sense. Sure, Seed lost a single bo3, but GSL lost bo3s consistently.

When the qualifiers were held, Kespa had two months less experience. They have only a few months worth of experience now, two months later. GSL was better during the qualifiers, unfortunately, same does not apply now. Which you of course know but for some reason chose to present this as a point anyway. They have pretty much caught up already.


Guess we will see in OSL.



Don't worry he still doesn't understand that every win happened in the losers bracket.


Yes, the win over the reigning GSL champion, 2-0 by the way, also happened in the losers bracket. Just to put things into context.

And then a loss to Creator who also commented on the nerves involved. Don't read too much into this. Roro performed quite well and that can be left at that. You don't hype up any player or players from the results of one tournament or one week. This has been proven again and again. Just watch and enjoy as you will.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
August 24 2012 22:26 GMT
#1202
On August 25 2012 07:24 mrtomjones wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 05:27 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 04:57 mrtomjones wrote:
On August 25 2012 04:16 vthree wrote:
On August 25 2012 04:12 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 02:01 Wildmoon wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:56 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:37 vthree wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:33 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:23 vthree wrote:
[quote]

So the best Elephants got beat by a 15 year old who lost in Ro32 in Code S last season? WTF? I thought Kespa players were supposed to be good? Where is TBLS?

Creator has probably been playing RTS for like 2-3 year? Yet kespa pros who practiced for 14 hours per day for 5-6 years are LOSING?


But the guy who won Code S last season lost to an elephant. I guess even the best player in Code S is not good enough.


lol, I guess my post went over your head. I am trying to make the point that you can't base everything off 1 series. I am happy players are doing well. But GSL champ losing to Kespa doesn't mean Kespa > ESF Players or vice versa. I am just trying to show you can make 'facts' very biased. Goody beat MMA.... Naniwa beat Nestea and Mvp back to back (they had 6 GSLs between them at that point)... How else would you explain a 15 year old (Creator) pwning seasoned RTS pros like Rain and Roro who were the best Kespa could offer?

Btw, I think Seed was jetlagged and saving his builds for WCS Asia and WCS Global.


Yes, generally when people mean something else than they say, then they are misunderstood. Of course, his point wasn't either that Kespa > GSL because of Roro beating Seed. His point is that Kespa is only going to better. Much better. And Kespa is already, quite frankly, on GSL level.

How would I explain it? Easy. Creator despite being young, is actually, and unsurprisingly, far more experienced SC2 player than Roro or Sun. I find it funny that you're implying RTS experience os better than SC2 experience in a situation like this

I think Roro was saving his strategies for PL. And he also isn't used to having play two matches in a day.


Aren't all the players left in WCS a GSL players? It should be about equal if Kespa's players are as good as GSL in general. There's only few kespa players that standout.


That would make sense if there were as many Kespa players in the tournament as GSL players. There were not. Of course now you're thinking of "but they failed to qualify". Sure, fair point, but they have progressed quite a bit since the qualifiers. Certainly then GSL players were better, but are they now? I doubt it. And there is no reason to think that the Kespa players who played in this tournament are a special case. They haven't been dominant in PL. The best Kespa players now quite likely are not the best in a few months. What I mean is that the rankings now are volatile due to lack of experience.

On August 25 2012 02:02 vthree wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:56 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:37 vthree wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:33 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:23 vthree wrote:
[quote]

So the best Elephants got beat by a 15 year old who lost in Ro32 in Code S last season? WTF? I thought Kespa players were supposed to be good? Where is TBLS?

Creator has probably been playing RTS for like 2-3 year? Yet kespa pros who practiced for 14 hours per day for 5-6 years are LOSING?


But the guy who won Code S last season lost to an elephant. I guess even the best player in Code S is not good enough.


lol, I guess my post went over your head. I am trying to make the point that you can't base everything off 1 series. I am happy players are doing well. But GSL champ losing to Kespa doesn't mean Kespa > ESF Players or vice versa. I am just trying to show you can make 'facts' very biased. Goody beat MMA.... Naniwa beat Nestea and Mvp back to back (they had 6 GSLs between them at that point)... How else would you explain a 15 year old (Creator) pwning seasoned RTS pros like Rain and Roro who were the best Kespa could offer?

Btw, I think Seed was jetlagged and saving his builds for WCS Asia and WCS Global.


Yes, generally when people mean something else than they say, then they are misunderstood. Of course, his point wasn't either that Kespa > GSL because of Roro beating Seed. His point is that Kespa is only going to better. Much better. And Kespa is already, quite frankly, on GSL level.

How would I explain it? Easy. Creator despite being young, is actually, and unsurprisingly, far more experienced SC2 player than Roro or Sun. I find it funny that you're implying RTS experience os better than SC2 experience in a situation like this

I think Roro was saving his strategies for PL. And he also isn't used to having play two matches in a day.


sarcasm...

Since M18M beat Flash in PL last season, it was obvious that B-teamers were catching up to TBLS. TBLS is lucky they transition to SC2 or they would have to wash dishes.

How is Kespa on GSL level when only Reality made it through the qualifiers? You can say the top Kespa players (the fast adapting ones) are Code A/S level. But overall, I think ESF players are stronger than Kespa. Of course, with time, they will catch up.


Your analogy is unfortunately flawed. M18M beating Flash is indeed a single instance. Kespa beating individual players is not a single instance in the same sense. Sure, Seed lost a single bo3, but GSL lost bo3s consistently.

When the qualifiers were held, Kespa had two months less experience. They have only a few months worth of experience now, two months later. GSL was better during the qualifiers, unfortunately, same does not apply now. Which you of course know but for some reason chose to present this as a point anyway. They have pretty much caught up already.


Guess we will see in OSL.



Don't worry he still doesn't understand that every win happened in the losers bracket.


Yes, the win over the reigning GSL champion, 2-0 by the way, also happened in the losers bracket. Just to put things into context.

And then a loss to Creator who also commented on the nerves involved. Don't read too much into this. Roro performed quite well and that can be left at that. You don't hype up any player or players from the results of one tournament or one week. This has been proven again and again. Just watch and enjoy as you will.


We know for a fact now that the GSL guys and Kespa's are in par with each other through their each perspective interviews. So that's definitely a great sign for things to come.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
BlazeFury01
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1460 Posts
August 24 2012 22:39 GMT
#1203
On August 25 2012 07:24 mrtomjones wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 05:27 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 04:57 mrtomjones wrote:
On August 25 2012 04:16 vthree wrote:
On August 25 2012 04:12 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 02:01 Wildmoon wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:56 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:37 vthree wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:33 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:23 vthree wrote:
[quote]

So the best Elephants got beat by a 15 year old who lost in Ro32 in Code S last season? WTF? I thought Kespa players were supposed to be good? Where is TBLS?

Creator has probably been playing RTS for like 2-3 year? Yet kespa pros who practiced for 14 hours per day for 5-6 years are LOSING?


But the guy who won Code S last season lost to an elephant. I guess even the best player in Code S is not good enough.


lol, I guess my post went over your head. I am trying to make the point that you can't base everything off 1 series. I am happy players are doing well. But GSL champ losing to Kespa doesn't mean Kespa > ESF Players or vice versa. I am just trying to show you can make 'facts' very biased. Goody beat MMA.... Naniwa beat Nestea and Mvp back to back (they had 6 GSLs between them at that point)... How else would you explain a 15 year old (Creator) pwning seasoned RTS pros like Rain and Roro who were the best Kespa could offer?

Btw, I think Seed was jetlagged and saving his builds for WCS Asia and WCS Global.


Yes, generally when people mean something else than they say, then they are misunderstood. Of course, his point wasn't either that Kespa > GSL because of Roro beating Seed. His point is that Kespa is only going to better. Much better. And Kespa is already, quite frankly, on GSL level.

How would I explain it? Easy. Creator despite being young, is actually, and unsurprisingly, far more experienced SC2 player than Roro or Sun. I find it funny that you're implying RTS experience os better than SC2 experience in a situation like this

I think Roro was saving his strategies for PL. And he also isn't used to having play two matches in a day.


Aren't all the players left in WCS a GSL players? It should be about equal if Kespa's players are as good as GSL in general. There's only few kespa players that standout.


That would make sense if there were as many Kespa players in the tournament as GSL players. There were not. Of course now you're thinking of "but they failed to qualify". Sure, fair point, but they have progressed quite a bit since the qualifiers. Certainly then GSL players were better, but are they now? I doubt it. And there is no reason to think that the Kespa players who played in this tournament are a special case. They haven't been dominant in PL. The best Kespa players now quite likely are not the best in a few months. What I mean is that the rankings now are volatile due to lack of experience.

On August 25 2012 02:02 vthree wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:56 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:37 vthree wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:33 Squeegy wrote:
On August 25 2012 01:23 vthree wrote:
[quote]

So the best Elephants got beat by a 15 year old who lost in Ro32 in Code S last season? WTF? I thought Kespa players were supposed to be good? Where is TBLS?

Creator has probably been playing RTS for like 2-3 year? Yet kespa pros who practiced for 14 hours per day for 5-6 years are LOSING?


But the guy who won Code S last season lost to an elephant. I guess even the best player in Code S is not good enough.


lol, I guess my post went over your head. I am trying to make the point that you can't base everything off 1 series. I am happy players are doing well. But GSL champ losing to Kespa doesn't mean Kespa > ESF Players or vice versa. I am just trying to show you can make 'facts' very biased. Goody beat MMA.... Naniwa beat Nestea and Mvp back to back (they had 6 GSLs between them at that point)... How else would you explain a 15 year old (Creator) pwning seasoned RTS pros like Rain and Roro who were the best Kespa could offer?

Btw, I think Seed was jetlagged and saving his builds for WCS Asia and WCS Global.


Yes, generally when people mean something else than they say, then they are misunderstood. Of course, his point wasn't either that Kespa > GSL because of Roro beating Seed. His point is that Kespa is only going to better. Much better. And Kespa is already, quite frankly, on GSL level.

How would I explain it? Easy. Creator despite being young, is actually, and unsurprisingly, far more experienced SC2 player than Roro or Sun. I find it funny that you're implying RTS experience os better than SC2 experience in a situation like this

I think Roro was saving his strategies for PL. And he also isn't used to having play two matches in a day.


sarcasm...

Since M18M beat Flash in PL last season, it was obvious that B-teamers were catching up to TBLS. TBLS is lucky they transition to SC2 or they would have to wash dishes.

How is Kespa on GSL level when only Reality made it through the qualifiers? You can say the top Kespa players (the fast adapting ones) are Code A/S level. But overall, I think ESF players are stronger than Kespa. Of course, with time, they will catch up.


Your analogy is unfortunately flawed. M18M beating Flash is indeed a single instance. Kespa beating individual players is not a single instance in the same sense. Sure, Seed lost a single bo3, but GSL lost bo3s consistently.

When the qualifiers were held, Kespa had two months less experience. They have only a few months worth of experience now, two months later. GSL was better during the qualifiers, unfortunately, same does not apply now. Which you of course know but for some reason chose to present this as a point anyway. They have pretty much caught up already.


Guess we will see in OSL.



Don't worry he still doesn't understand that every win happened in the losers bracket.


Yes, the win over the reigning GSL champion, 2-0 by the way, also happened in the losers bracket. Just to put things into context.

And then a loss to Creator who also commented on the nerves involved. Don't read too much into this. Roro performed quite well and that can be left at that. You don't hype up any player or players from the results of one tournament or one week. This has been proven again and again. Just watch and enjoy as you will.


No, but you do hype up a player(s) that has played the game for almost 4 months while concurrently practicing two games who managed to come in the tournament and not only beat players who have played for two years but also the current GSL champion with a 2-0 sweep.
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
August 24 2012 23:02 GMT
#1204
Proud of Roro. <3 GGs sir!
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-25 01:48:34
August 25 2012 01:47 GMT
#1205
Awww shit roro was so close

Well-played anyway. Damn so good.

Wait he still qualifies so it doesn't matter YESSSSSS!!
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
cosmo.6792
Profile Joined September 2010
161 Posts
August 25 2012 02:10 GMT
#1206
"In my experience, killing your own buildings
helps you win games"

---IdrA
Prev 1 59 60 61
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 28
Nina 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12230
Rain 2158
Artosis 541
White-Ra 191
Dewaltoss 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever621
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4327
Counter-Strike
taco 204
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1687
ArmadaUGS441
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1181
WinterStarcraft425
Other Games
summit1g8819
Day[9].tv694
shahzam643
JimRising 588
Maynarde155
ViBE149
C9.Mang0144
PiGStarcraft61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• davetesta29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra988
• Day9tv694
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 38m
OSC
11h 38m
Stellar Fest
11h 38m
OSC
22h 38m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.