• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5191 users

[Day 2] ASUS ROG Summer 2012 - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 191 Next
Please everyone, stop the balance whining.

This is the only warning before bans will be handed out, effective page 53.
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
August 03 2012 12:30 GMT
#401
On August 03 2012 21:26 revel8 wrote:
Was that a premature GG by DeMuslim? I know he was behind, but there is always a chance to win an engagement and regain parity. Surrendering at that point, concedes the entire series. I have seen many people win games from behind before. I am dissapointed, I guess.


No, that attack was his last chance - He had 20 SCV's to TaeJa's 45, DeMuslim had his army wiped out basicly for free - The inevitable moveout from TaeJa would have left DeMuslim with zero chances of holding

I wouldn't be too upset about it though, I really liked DeMuslims play and especially g1, showed that he had read and prepped for his opponent, the missile turrets in his main springs to mind. Your countryman still has a good shot against NightEnD!
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
August 03 2012 12:30 GMT
#402
On August 03 2012 21:26 revel8 wrote:
Was that a premature GG by DeMuslim? I know he was behind, but there is always a chance to win an engagement and regain parity. Surrendering at that point, concedes the entire series. I have seen many people win games from behind before. I am dissapointed, I guess.


It was pretty good GG timing. Sure "anything is possible" but DeMuslim was hurting and failed to equalize while losing his army :/
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
August 03 2012 12:31 GMT
#403
On August 03 2012 21:27 Caesarion wrote:
MC vs Naama would actually be very interesting to watch.


Oh yes it's a must, the games are guaranteed to be really exciting.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
MVTaylor
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2893 Posts
August 03 2012 12:31 GMT
#404
On August 03 2012 21:30 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 21:26 revel8 wrote:
Was that a premature GG by DeMuslim? I know he was behind, but there is always a chance to win an engagement and regain parity. Surrendering at that point, concedes the entire series. I have seen many people win games from behind before. I am dissapointed, I guess.


It was pretty good GG timing. Sure "anything is possible" but DeMuslim was hurting and failed to equalize while losing his army :/


I'd go with this also, DeMu seemed really quite dead
@followMVT
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
August 03 2012 12:32 GMT
#405
On August 03 2012 21:25 bLecK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 21:23 Lysanias wrote:
Grats to Taeja though his play this weekend seems sloppy.

Yeah I've noticed this too. He's been making mistakes that you wouldn't expect him to make with the results he has managed to show in recent weeks. Though I'm all too eager to blame it on the jetlag


Taeja has always been sloppy. He frequently loses banshees because he's not paying attention (then micros the next one to perfection and gets 20 kills). The mistakes have been more frequent this weekend though and in general his play hasn't been as awe-inspiring as his recent online games.
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
August 03 2012 12:32 GMT
#406
On August 03 2012 21:29 Simsallabin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 21:27 JimPanzer wrote:
On August 03 2012 21:26 revel8 wrote:
Was that a premature GG by DeMuslim? I know he was behind, but there is always a chance to win an engagement and regain parity. Surrendering at that point, concedes the entire series. I have seen many people win games from behind before. I am dissapointed, I guess.


he trains with idra.


Well IdrAs early GG yesterday was due to the larva bug, he couldn't remake hatch after it was killed.

You realize he was a broodwar player right? In broodwar you naturally insta-made a drone and then canceled it to build a hatch, I even do it in SC2 every time, I don't understand how that can be difficult to adapt to.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
August 03 2012 12:33 GMT
#407
On August 03 2012 21:28 bLecK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 21:26 revel8 wrote:
Was that a premature GG by DeMuslim? I know he was behind, but there is always a chance to win an engagement and regain parity. Surrendering at that point, concedes the entire series. I have seen many people win games from behind before. I am dissapointed, I guess.

Or self preservation? Maybe he wants as much of his energy for when he plays Nightend.


By giving up at that point though, he gives up any possible chance of gaining a series win against Taeja and puts himself one series away from elimination. I am not trying to be critical of DeMuslim but I just think that fighting on can sometimes result in a comeback win. Is that not worth striving for?
ChaosArcher
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany956 Posts
August 03 2012 12:34 GMT
#408
On August 03 2012 21:29 revel8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 21:28 ChaosArcher wrote:
I think MC is making fun of the HUGE AMOUNT of people who said he was only a lucky, cheesy, BW-B Teamer who will disappear from the scene as soon as good players switch over.
Now 2 years and 300K price money later, he's still the boss.


He is probably also trying to make Hero feel better. If he straight up and says he won because he is better than Hero, then that is bit cruel to a friend.


Yeah thats a factor too.
MC is just a nice guy and also a genius. He traveled more than any other progamer, switched teams and learned english.
While doing all of that, hes still the most succesful pro overall.
blacklist_member
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia318 Posts
August 03 2012 12:34 GMT
#409
Dissapointed they chose loosers game instead of the winners game...
MC and MKP fighting ^^
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
August 03 2012 12:34 GMT
#410
The guy in the middle always looks like he just cried for the last 20 hours...
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Stormiii
Profile Joined May 2012
Finland239 Posts
August 03 2012 12:35 GMT
#411
Nobody wants to watch patchzerg get facerolled, get naama vs mc on mainstream.

User was banned for this post.
Savern101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom859 Posts
August 03 2012 12:36 GMT
#412
On August 03 2012 21:32 Orome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 21:25 bLecK wrote:
On August 03 2012 21:23 Lysanias wrote:
Grats to Taeja though his play this weekend seems sloppy.

Yeah I've noticed this too. He's been making mistakes that you wouldn't expect him to make with the results he has managed to show in recent weeks. Though I'm all too eager to blame it on the jetlag


Taeja has always been sloppy. He frequently loses banshees because he's not paying attention (then micros the next one to perfection and gets 20 kills). The mistakes have been more frequent this weekend though and in general his play hasn't been as awe-inspiring as his recent online games.


Its like Gumiho - everywhere at once, sick multitasking, but no one is perfect. Still, Taeja at 80% is scarily good. Demu certainly gave him decent games though, didn't get bopped.

"@Demuslim
was a little nervous vs Taeja, made a few errors, i love playing vs koreans though, learn so much every time."

Good attitude to have from Ben, gl vs Nightend
EG.DeMusliM/d.BlinG/UK Fighting!
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
August 03 2012 12:36 GMT
#413
So erm, out of casual interest, who's the interviewer chick?
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
August 03 2012 12:36 GMT
#414
On August 03 2012 21:30 ELA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 21:26 revel8 wrote:
Was that a premature GG by DeMuslim? I know he was behind, but there is always a chance to win an engagement and regain parity. Surrendering at that point, concedes the entire series. I have seen many people win games from behind before. I am dissapointed, I guess.


No, that attack was his last chance - He had 20 SCV's to TaeJa's 45, DeMuslim had his army wiped out basicly for free - The inevitable moveout from TaeJa would have left DeMuslim with zero chances of holding

I wouldn't be too upset about it though, I really liked DeMuslims play and especially g1, showed that he had read and prepped for his opponent, the missile turrets in his main springs to mind. Your countryman still has a good shot against NightEnD!


Maybe. I am possibly underestimating DeMuslim's deficit in economy.

And I like NightEnd as well though! Only one can get through now.
namste
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland2292 Posts
August 03 2012 12:36 GMT
#415
On August 03 2012 21:36 The KY wrote:
So erm, out of casual interest, who's the interviewer chick?


Someone called Soe.
IM hwaitiing ~ IMMvp #1 | Bang Min Ah <3<3
tuestresfat
Profile Joined December 2010
2555 Posts
August 03 2012 12:37 GMT
#416
who are they interviewing?
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
August 03 2012 12:37 GMT
#417
"kas was a little bit jetlagged"

understatement of the month
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
namste
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland2292 Posts
August 03 2012 12:37 GMT
#418
On August 03 2012 21:37 tuestresfat wrote:
who are they interviewing?


EG.Suppy
IM hwaitiing ~ IMMvp #1 | Bang Min Ah <3<3
DertoQq
Profile Joined October 2010
France906 Posts
August 03 2012 12:37 GMT
#419
suppy
"i've made some empty promises in my life, but hands down that was the most generous" - Michael Scott
iefl
Profile Joined July 2011
Belgium5 Posts
August 03 2012 12:37 GMT
#420
suppy looks like HD's brother oO
A battle won, is a risk taken.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 191 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 193
JuggernautJason107
Nina 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 599
White-Ra 205
firebathero 81
910 41
NaDa 23
Counter-Strike
Fnx 803
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0175
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby10347
Liquid`Hasu1760
crisheroes1657
Trikslyr73
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi6004
Beastyqt784
shahzam466
B2W.Neo245
Pyrionflax171
ToD127
KnowMe116
ArmadaUGS110
ZombieGrub91
IndyStarCraft 69
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream363
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Eskiya23 24
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV471
League of Legends
• TFBlade954
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur352
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.