• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11028 users

[Day 2] ASUS ROG Summer 2012 - Page 20

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 191 Next
Please everyone, stop the balance whining.

This is the only warning before bans will be handed out, effective page 53.
soverRR
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden348 Posts
August 03 2012 12:25 GMT
#381
Soooo trolling xD Glad the audience caught it
bLecK
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia625 Posts
August 03 2012 12:25 GMT
#382
On August 03 2012 21:23 Lysanias wrote:
Grats to Taeja though his play this weekend seems sloppy.

Yeah I've noticed this too. He's been making mistakes that you wouldn't expect him to make with the results he has managed to show in recent weeks. Though I'm all too eager to blame it on the jetlag
Yoo Ara | Lee Min Jung /Suzy/Taeyeon/Eunji/ NaRae/ Alice
n0ise
Profile Joined April 2010
3452 Posts
August 03 2012 12:25 GMT
#383
if DB/blizz devs are looking at this, it's fine, MC doesn't know what he's talking about, the game is perfect ........ :<
Pure-SC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom1440 Posts
August 03 2012 12:25 GMT
#384
trolltastic
"Every time I visit community sites, I'm just embarrassed. There's so much witch hunting and name calling and arguing and gossip. Misogynist comments against women. It's just embarrassing." – Tasteless
FatBat
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany326 Posts
August 03 2012 12:25 GMT
#385
Mc became god mode troll. Should team up with morrow
"This game went full retard"- Totalbiscuit
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
August 03 2012 12:25 GMT
#386
MC trolling hardcore lolll
Play your best
DertoQq
Profile Joined October 2010
France906 Posts
August 03 2012 12:25 GMT
#387
On August 03 2012 21:24 Poisonblack wrote:
omg ... if even MC says that sc2 is mostly luck based -_-


he is joking.
"i've made some empty promises in my life, but hands down that was the most generous" - Michael Scott
negativedge
Profile Joined December 2011
4279 Posts
August 03 2012 12:25 GMT
#388
On August 03 2012 21:25 AcrossFiveJulys wrote:
lol mc is trolling hard. or is he overcompensating for being overconfident before? hilarious either way.


I think it's more like he's still a bit sore over the Seed matches, which were largely build order loses.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 03 2012 12:26 GMT
#389
It's awesome to see MC make progress in his English and adapting to the culture... Really awesome.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
August 03 2012 12:26 GMT
#390
On August 03 2012 21:24 SilverStar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 21:22 DamageControL wrote:
I love starcraft 2. Just returning from LoL. Playing LoL is much easier but I'll take watching sc2

Try watching Dota 2 if you have time. I feel as spectator sport it is similar to sc 2.

Tournament games: http://gosugamers.net/dota2/gosubet

Is Dota2 out of Beta? Just prefer to watch games I play a little more, but yeah my brother recommended me dota2 as well
Liquid | SKT
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
August 03 2012 12:26 GMT
#391
Was that a premature GG by DeMuslim? I know he was behind, but there is always a chance to win an engagement and regain parity. Surrendering at that point, concedes the entire series. I have seen many people win games from behind before. I am dissapointed, I guess.
JimPanzer
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany339 Posts
August 03 2012 12:27 GMT
#392
On August 03 2012 21:26 revel8 wrote:
Was that a premature GG by DeMuslim? I know he was behind, but there is always a chance to win an engagement and regain parity. Surrendering at that point, concedes the entire series. I have seen many people win games from behind before. I am dissapointed, I guess.


he trains with idra.
Caesarion
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia8332 Posts
August 03 2012 12:27 GMT
#393
MC vs Naama would actually be very interesting to watch.
ES.Genie
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1370 Posts
August 03 2012 12:28 GMT
#394
On August 03 2012 21:25 DertoQq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 21:24 Poisonblack wrote:
omg ... if even MC says that sc2 is mostly luck based -_-


he is joking.

I can't believe people are actually believing his trolls. o.o
No Mvp, no care. ~ the King will be back | Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath |
ChaosArcher
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany956 Posts
August 03 2012 12:28 GMT
#395
I think MC is making fun of the HUGE AMOUNT of people who said he was only a lucky, cheesy, BW-B Teamer who will disappear from the scene as soon as good players switch over.
Now 2 years and 300K price money later, he's still the boss.
bLecK
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia625 Posts
August 03 2012 12:28 GMT
#396
On August 03 2012 21:26 revel8 wrote:
Was that a premature GG by DeMuslim? I know he was behind, but there is always a chance to win an engagement and regain parity. Surrendering at that point, concedes the entire series. I have seen many people win games from behind before. I am dissapointed, I guess.

Or self preservation? Maybe he wants as much of his energy for when he plays Nightend.
Yoo Ara | Lee Min Jung /Suzy/Taeyeon/Eunji/ NaRae/ Alice
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
August 03 2012 12:28 GMT
#397
On August 03 2012 21:26 DamageControL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 21:24 SilverStar wrote:
On August 03 2012 21:22 DamageControL wrote:
I love starcraft 2. Just returning from LoL. Playing LoL is much easier but I'll take watching sc2

Try watching Dota 2 if you have time. I feel as spectator sport it is similar to sc 2.

Tournament games: http://gosugamers.net/dota2/gosubet

Is Dota2 out of Beta? Just prefer to watch games I play a little more, but yeah my brother recommended me dota2 as well


Not yet, but yes I highly recommend Dota2. I can get you a key if you'd like.

That MC interview was hilarious. "IM HUGE LUCKY BOY!"
amrojare
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland85 Posts
August 03 2012 12:28 GMT
#398
SANTERI HWAITING
Simsallabin
Profile Joined June 2012
Nepal216 Posts
August 03 2012 12:29 GMT
#399
On August 03 2012 21:27 JimPanzer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 21:26 revel8 wrote:
Was that a premature GG by DeMuslim? I know he was behind, but there is always a chance to win an engagement and regain parity. Surrendering at that point, concedes the entire series. I have seen many people win games from behind before. I am dissapointed, I guess.


he trains with idra.


Well IdrAs early GG yesterday was due to the larva bug, he couldn't remake hatch after it was killed.
Woop!
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
August 03 2012 12:29 GMT
#400
On August 03 2012 21:28 ChaosArcher wrote:
I think MC is making fun of the HUGE AMOUNT of people who said he was only a lucky, cheesy, BW-B Teamer who will disappear from the scene as soon as good players switch over.
Now 2 years and 300K price money later, he's still the boss.


He is probably also trying to make Hero feel better. If he straight up and says he won because he is better than Hero, then that is bit cruel to a friend.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 191 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings106
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 75
hero 38
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1109
NeuroSwarm185
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 351
minikerr43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King207
hungrybox130
Other Games
summit1g10265
Maynarde227
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick464
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 157
• practicex 18
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo894
• Rush825
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 24m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.