• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9233 users

[GSL] Blizzard Cup Grand Finals - Page 488

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 486 487 488 489 490 495 Next
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
December 18 2011 01:01 GMT
#9741
The epicness of that series sealed my decision to purchase a yearly pass for 2012.
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
dacimvrl
Profile Joined December 2011
Vatican City State582 Posts
December 18 2011 01:05 GMT
#9742
Incredible game, couldn't have asked for a better series
Sliver
Profile Joined April 2010
United States402 Posts
December 18 2011 01:07 GMT
#9743
Great games but the amount of "BEST GAME EVER" "BEST PLAYER EVER" "BEST SERIES EVER" BEST ____ EVER" from Tastosis is getting really old. They say it for almost everything they cast.
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
December 18 2011 01:12 GMT
#9744
On December 18 2011 10:07 Sliver wrote:
Great games but the amount of "BEST GAME EVER" "BEST PLAYER EVER" "BEST SERIES EVER" BEST ____ EVER" from Tastosis is getting really old. They say it for almost everything they cast.


You would think the game and players improving every decent series would warrant this kind of commentary, no?
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
December 18 2011 01:12 GMT
#9745
Best. Final. Ever.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Korlin
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada142 Posts
December 18 2011 01:28 GMT
#9746
MMA is so clutch. Game 7...wow.
Ciraxis
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia400 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-18 01:35:46
December 18 2011 01:35 GMT
#9747
Best GSL related final ever.

EDIT: Except for perhaps the one at Blizzcon that was pretty epic as well.
Suvorov
Profile Joined December 2010
294 Posts
December 18 2011 01:35 GMT
#9748
Definitely the most exciting finals from both 2010 and 2011 Tournaments. That last game was truly nail-biting. Kept thinking MMA would lose and he just barely pulled it off. When he almost killed DRG's lower frontal expo (leaving it with like 10 hp) and thus allowing DRG to get resources for his broodlords, I was raging like a little nerd queen. Thankfully he managed to seal the deal with drops.

When DRG went for the final push, I really thought it was over for MMA. Thank god he sent those tanks to drg's expo! and microed like a god.
If you label every single aggressive strategy 'cheese', you are officially declaring yourself an incurable mental retard.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-18 01:40:21
December 18 2011 01:38 GMT
#9749
Holy fuck 570 votes for the last game?

Anyways maybe i was tired or what but... compared to Jjakji vs leenock, the strategy and all that, at least that of what I could see, was not as epic/smart. The first 3 wins of DRG are highly rated, but I don't remember them to be that entertaining. DRG sort of just stomped MMA. Maybe that's why they're recommended? And the fact that DRG was down 0-3. So basically the ratings take into account the other details of the entire series, instead of just that one set? I think this shouldn't happen but I guess it's inevitable.

The 3rd win of DRG is so highly rated. Why? It was just the same push, and he stomped MMA o.o Only reason I can think of is because DRG has tied up the series.

The last game was very close, and wtf so many votes xD. I liked the back and forth fighting, it was like BW style fighting (except in BW they have bigger armies like closer to 200 food not only like 140 right?). What I was afraid of was that they split the map in two and then boring turtling occurs, where the Z tries to break T (MVP vs Nestea... so boring xD).

Once again honestly I felt the play from jjakji vs leenock was much more epic and advanced (? im no progamer). Perhaps it is just that both of their abilities and styles mixed well together, so that the games were very entertaining, but that their "skill" might be worse than DRG and MMA? The last game was close and epic but I didn't find it as entertaining, I don't think. Jjakji vs leenock had a lot of interesting sets, like base race with burrowed banelings and landing buildings to avoid them, etc. etc.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
SafeAsCheese
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4924 Posts
December 18 2011 01:40 GMT
#9750
Why is there no extended interviews/etc with MMA yet?
brrip
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom211 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-18 01:44:43
December 18 2011 01:42 GMT
#9751
oh mma you so baller.

also, is that gsl song at the end of the presentation new? anyone got a youtube/mp3 link?
GGPope
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia367 Posts
December 18 2011 01:45 GMT
#9752
On December 18 2011 10:38 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:Anyways maybe i was tired or what but... compared to Jjakji vs leenock, the strategy and all that, at least that of what I could see, was not as epic/smart. The first 3 wins of DRG are highly rated, but I don't remember them to be that entertaining. DRG sort of just stomped MMA. Maybe that's why they're recommended? And the fact that DRG was down 0-3. So basically the ratings take into account the other details of the entire series, instead of just that one set? I think this shouldn't happen but I guess it's inevitable.


This is the power of the best-of-seven series. If a player who is down three whole games and is one game away from losing the set, watching them claw their way back with excellent play is EXTREMELY exciting, regardless of whether he's just curbstomping his opponent or not. A roach-bane drop all-in is kind of interesting, not too exciting if it's the first game in a series, but if you're about to tie up a series almost NO ONE thought you could win after your initial deficit, it becomes the most intense moment of your life, and watching that is just so exciting.

Jjakji vs Leenock was definitely some of the most high-level play the world has ever seen, and it was just as exciting, but this series had a lot of character and rivalry to it, and was definitely equal to or better than the games where Jjakji took his championship.
ffrozenfish
Profile Joined May 2011
820 Posts
December 18 2011 01:47 GMT
#9753
On December 18 2011 10:38 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
Holy fuck 570 votes for the last game?

Anyways maybe i was tired or what but... compared to Jjakji vs leenock, the strategy and all that, at least that of what I could see, was not as epic/smart. The first 3 wins of DRG are highly rated, but I don't remember them to be that entertaining. DRG sort of just stomped MMA. Maybe that's why they're recommended? And the fact that DRG was down 0-3. So basically the ratings take into account the other details of the entire series, instead of just that one set? I think this shouldn't happen but I guess it's inevitable.

The 3rd win of DRG is so highly rated. Why? It was just the same push, and he stomped MMA o.o Only reason I can think of is because DRG has tied up the series.

The last game was very close, and wtf so many votes xD. I liked the back and forth fighting, it was like BW style fighting (except in BW they have bigger armies like closer to 200 food not only like 140 right?). What I was afraid of was that they split the map in two and then boring turtling occurs, where the Z tries to break T (MVP vs Nestea... so boring xD).

Once again honestly I felt the play from jjakji vs leenock was much more epic and advanced (? im no progamer). Perhaps it is just that both of their abilities and styles mixed well together, so that the games were very entertaining, but that their "skill" might be worse than DRG and MMA? The last game was close and epic but I didn't find it as entertaining, I don't think. Jjakji vs leenock had a lot of interesting sets, like base race with burrowed banelings and landing buildings to avoid them, etc. etc.


mma and drg had a shorter time to prepare compare to leenock and jjakji.
Give us our snipe back - Ghost
Idianci13
Profile Joined May 2011
United States39 Posts
December 18 2011 01:50 GMT
#9754
Game 7 was the best TvZ I've seen. Both players had such good decision making, macro, positioning, micro, and builds. The reaper build was genius on shakuras and then using it to "hold" the towers with hellion support was amazing. The fact is, DRG woulda won that game really quite easily if MMA didn't get his 4th base at the same time as DRG did. (MMA cuased multiple cancels on it, and on the 5th/6th bases multiple times.)
I'm only here to help you. But I really don't want to.
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
December 18 2011 01:53 GMT
#9755
On December 18 2011 10:38 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
Holy fuck 570 votes for the last game?

Anyways maybe i was tired or what but... compared to Jjakji vs leenock, the strategy and all that, at least that of what I could see, was not as epic/smart. The first 3 wins of DRG are highly rated, but I don't remember them to be that entertaining. DRG sort of just stomped MMA. Maybe that's why they're recommended? And the fact that DRG was down 0-3. So basically the ratings take into account the other details of the entire series, instead of just that one set? I think this shouldn't happen but I guess it's inevitable.

The 3rd win of DRG is so highly rated. Why? It was just the same push, and he stomped MMA o.o Only reason I can think of is because DRG has tied up the series.

The last game was very close, and wtf so many votes xD. I liked the back and forth fighting, it was like BW style fighting (except in BW they have bigger armies like closer to 200 food not only like 140 right?). What I was afraid of was that they split the map in two and then boring turtling occurs, where the Z tries to break T (MVP vs Nestea... so boring xD).

Once again honestly I felt the play from jjakji vs leenock was much more epic and advanced (? im no progamer). Perhaps it is just that both of their abilities and styles mixed well together, so that the games were very entertaining, but that their "skill" might be worse than DRG and MMA? The last game was close and epic but I didn't find it as entertaining, I don't think. Jjakji vs leenock had a lot of interesting sets, like base race with burrowed banelings and landing buildings to avoid them, etc. etc.


What you think is spot on IMO. Jjakji vs Leenock looked far superior in terms of high level play. I think the first six games were a pretty ordinary collection of games, apart from game two on tal darim which was vey nice. None of drgs wins were amazing, like you said. Just people were excited about the comeback storyline unfolding. This series was all about the final game, it made the series...along with the 3-0 into 3-3 storyline. But yeh the final game was just unforgettable.
diophan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1018 Posts
December 18 2011 01:57 GMT
#9756
On December 18 2011 10:07 Sliver wrote:
Great games but the amount of "BEST GAME EVER" "BEST PLAYER EVER" "BEST SERIES EVER" BEST ____ EVER" from Tastosis is getting really old. They say it for almost everything they cast.


Did you watch the other GSL finals?
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
December 18 2011 01:58 GMT
#9757
On December 18 2011 10:45 GGPope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 10:38 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:Anyways maybe i was tired or what but... compared to Jjakji vs leenock, the strategy and all that, at least that of what I could see, was not as epic/smart. The first 3 wins of DRG are highly rated, but I don't remember them to be that entertaining. DRG sort of just stomped MMA. Maybe that's why they're recommended? And the fact that DRG was down 0-3. So basically the ratings take into account the other details of the entire series, instead of just that one set? I think this shouldn't happen but I guess it's inevitable.


This is the power of the best-of-seven series. If a player who is down three whole games and is one game away from losing the set, watching them claw their way back with excellent play is EXTREMELY exciting, regardless of whether he's just curbstomping his opponent or not. A roach-bane drop all-in is kind of interesting, not too exciting if it's the first game in a series, but if you're about to tie up a series almost NO ONE thought you could win after your initial deficit, it becomes the most intense moment of your life, and watching that is just so exciting.

Jjakji vs Leenock was definitely some of the most high-level play the world has ever seen, and it was just as exciting, but this series had a lot of character and rivalry to it, and was definitely equal to or better than the games where Jjakji took his championship.


I agree, this was a perfect rivalry to end 2011 with. Jjakji vs Leenock wasn't really a rivalry at all ^^.

On December 18 2011 10:47 ffrozenfish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 10:38 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
Holy fuck 570 votes for the last game?

Anyways maybe i was tired or what but... compared to Jjakji vs leenock, the strategy and all that, at least that of what I could see, was not as epic/smart. The first 3 wins of DRG are highly rated, but I don't remember them to be that entertaining. DRG sort of just stomped MMA. Maybe that's why they're recommended? And the fact that DRG was down 0-3. So basically the ratings take into account the other details of the entire series, instead of just that one set? I think this shouldn't happen but I guess it's inevitable.

The 3rd win of DRG is so highly rated. Why? It was just the same push, and he stomped MMA o.o Only reason I can think of is because DRG has tied up the series.

The last game was very close, and wtf so many votes xD. I liked the back and forth fighting, it was like BW style fighting (except in BW they have bigger armies like closer to 200 food not only like 140 right?). What I was afraid of was that they split the map in two and then boring turtling occurs, where the Z tries to break T (MVP vs Nestea... so boring xD).

Once again honestly I felt the play from jjakji vs leenock was much more epic and advanced (? im no progamer). Perhaps it is just that both of their abilities and styles mixed well together, so that the games were very entertaining, but that their "skill" might be worse than DRG and MMA? The last game was close and epic but I didn't find it as entertaining, I don't think. Jjakji vs leenock had a lot of interesting sets, like base race with burrowed banelings and landing buildings to avoid them, etc. etc.


mma and drg had a shorter time to prepare compare to leenock and jjakji.


Oh yeah, very good point. Perhaps it could have been 10 times more epic xD But maybe not I guess! Never can know xD

On December 18 2011 10:53 AxionSteel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 10:38 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
Holy fuck 570 votes for the last game?

Anyways maybe i was tired or what but... compared to Jjakji vs leenock, the strategy and all that, at least that of what I could see, was not as epic/smart. The first 3 wins of DRG are highly rated, but I don't remember them to be that entertaining. DRG sort of just stomped MMA. Maybe that's why they're recommended? And the fact that DRG was down 0-3. So basically the ratings take into account the other details of the entire series, instead of just that one set? I think this shouldn't happen but I guess it's inevitable.

The 3rd win of DRG is so highly rated. Why? It was just the same push, and he stomped MMA o.o Only reason I can think of is because DRG has tied up the series.

The last game was very close, and wtf so many votes xD. I liked the back and forth fighting, it was like BW style fighting (except in BW they have bigger armies like closer to 200 food not only like 140 right?). What I was afraid of was that they split the map in two and then boring turtling occurs, where the Z tries to break T (MVP vs Nestea... so boring xD).

Once again honestly I felt the play from jjakji vs leenock was much more epic and advanced (? im no progamer). Perhaps it is just that both of their abilities and styles mixed well together, so that the games were very entertaining, but that their "skill" might be worse than DRG and MMA? The last game was close and epic but I didn't find it as entertaining, I don't think. Jjakji vs leenock had a lot of interesting sets, like base race with burrowed banelings and landing buildings to avoid them, etc. etc.


What you think is spot on IMO. Jjakji vs Leenock looked far superior in terms of high level play. I think the first six games were a pretty ordinary collection of games, apart from game two on tal darim which was vey nice. None of drgs wins were amazing, like you said. Just people were excited about the comeback storyline unfolding. This series was all about the final game, it made the series...along with the 3-0 into 3-3 storyline. But yeh the final game was just unforgettable.


Ah, hurray for someone agreeing :D. I guess the way they rate the games is OK actually, since some people will watch all the games in order, and experience the epicness the same way. Only the people that watch individual may be misled a little.



Ultimately though the last set was definitely well deserved by e-Sports as a whole -- spectators, TL, GSL, progamers :D Very close and intense!

Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
December 18 2011 02:00 GMT
#9758
On December 18 2011 10:47 ffrozenfish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 10:38 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
Holy fuck 570 votes for the last game?

Anyways maybe i was tired or what but... compared to Jjakji vs leenock, the strategy and all that, at least that of what I could see, was not as epic/smart. The first 3 wins of DRG are highly rated, but I don't remember them to be that entertaining. DRG sort of just stomped MMA. Maybe that's why they're recommended? And the fact that DRG was down 0-3. So basically the ratings take into account the other details of the entire series, instead of just that one set? I think this shouldn't happen but I guess it's inevitable.

The 3rd win of DRG is so highly rated. Why? It was just the same push, and he stomped MMA o.o Only reason I can think of is because DRG has tied up the series.

The last game was very close, and wtf so many votes xD. I liked the back and forth fighting, it was like BW style fighting (except in BW they have bigger armies like closer to 200 food not only like 140 right?). What I was afraid of was that they split the map in two and then boring turtling occurs, where the Z tries to break T (MVP vs Nestea... so boring xD).

Once again honestly I felt the play from jjakji vs leenock was much more epic and advanced (? im no progamer). Perhaps it is just that both of their abilities and styles mixed well together, so that the games were very entertaining, but that their "skill" might be worse than DRG and MMA? The last game was close and epic but I didn't find it as entertaining, I don't think. Jjakji vs leenock had a lot of interesting sets, like base race with burrowed banelings and landing buildings to avoid them, etc. etc.


mma and drg had a shorter time to prepare compare to leenock and jjakji.

wrong, Leenock just cameback from MLG Providence.
BirdKiller
Profile Joined January 2011
United States428 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-18 02:14:32
December 18 2011 02:05 GMT
#9759
I am so glad that I did not browse Teamliquid or accidentally / unconsciously clicked on Twitter as I watched this 4 - 5 hour event. The award ceremony was great and hilarious though a bit stretched out in the end. While the first six games wasn't strategically mind blowing, they did build up the excitement of the spectacular 7th game which is spectacular on its own to begin with.

The fact that a GSL Finals went to the 7th game is something else as well. I'm glad the GSL & GomTV finished this year off in a fantastic way, more than they could have probably hoped for.
diophan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1018 Posts
December 18 2011 02:18 GMT
#9760
On December 18 2011 11:00 tuho12345 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 10:47 ffrozenfish wrote:
On December 18 2011 10:38 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
Holy fuck 570 votes for the last game?

Anyways maybe i was tired or what but... compared to Jjakji vs leenock, the strategy and all that, at least that of what I could see, was not as epic/smart. The first 3 wins of DRG are highly rated, but I don't remember them to be that entertaining. DRG sort of just stomped MMA. Maybe that's why they're recommended? And the fact that DRG was down 0-3. So basically the ratings take into account the other details of the entire series, instead of just that one set? I think this shouldn't happen but I guess it's inevitable.

The 3rd win of DRG is so highly rated. Why? It was just the same push, and he stomped MMA o.o Only reason I can think of is because DRG has tied up the series.

The last game was very close, and wtf so many votes xD. I liked the back and forth fighting, it was like BW style fighting (except in BW they have bigger armies like closer to 200 food not only like 140 right?). What I was afraid of was that they split the map in two and then boring turtling occurs, where the Z tries to break T (MVP vs Nestea... so boring xD).

Once again honestly I felt the play from jjakji vs leenock was much more epic and advanced (? im no progamer). Perhaps it is just that both of their abilities and styles mixed well together, so that the games were very entertaining, but that their "skill" might be worse than DRG and MMA? The last game was close and epic but I didn't find it as entertaining, I don't think. Jjakji vs leenock had a lot of interesting sets, like base race with burrowed banelings and landing buildings to avoid them, etc. etc.


mma and drg had a shorter time to prepare compare to leenock and jjakji.

wrong, Leenock just cameback from MLG Providence.


Actually IIRC Leenock came back 6 days before the MLG finals, and he knew he was in them for a while, while MMA/DRG knew they were in the finals like 3 days beforehand. Not to nitpick or anything
Prev 1 486 487 488 489 490 495 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 12227
StarCastTV_EN264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 350
Lowko193
ProTech105
Rex 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 9504
EffOrt 4569
BeSt 1408
Larva 1061
Hyuk 858
ZerO 791
Horang2 689
Hyun 231
Zeus 229
Killer 169
[ Show more ]
Light 165
Stork 144
Barracks 120
Rush 71
Shinee 46
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 29
Mong 24
Terrorterran 24
PianO 19
Sacsri 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
sorry 6
HiyA 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XaKoH 683
XcaliburYe358
League of Legends
KnowMe40
Counter-Strike
byalli817
Other Games
singsing1726
olofmeister1404
crisheroes245
Sick156
ArmadaUGS59
Mew2King50
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1900
• Stunt356
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
35m
Rex42
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.