• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:02
CEST 08:02
KST 15:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7150 users

[GSL Nov] Code S Group Selections - Page 79

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 93 Next
namste
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland2292 Posts
October 27 2011 11:25 GMT
#1561
On October 27 2011 20:24 Elurie wrote:
Oh what the hell? Bomber smiled. Totally ruined the stone cold poker face thing that looks perfect on him.


I'm quite surprised that he has a soul after all. I lost a bet now =/
IM hwaitiing ~ IMMvp #1 | Bang Min Ah <3<3
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
October 27 2011 11:25 GMT
#1562
three musketerrans?

heh.
Kevmeister @ Dota2
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
October 27 2011 11:25 GMT
#1563
Taeja the D'Artagnan of Slayers
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 27 2011 11:26 GMT
#1564
On October 27 2011 20:25 tehplank wrote:
Least of the SlayerS Terrans?

In terms of code S... technically since Ganzi ro4, Ryung Ro8 GSL before last, MMA GSL Champ
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
October 27 2011 11:26 GMT
#1565
yea protoss op! taeja called it
yo
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 27 2011 11:26 GMT
#1566
"protoss is OP" --- Taeja
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
October 27 2011 11:26 GMT
#1567
Nada ... fuck.

Killer pick MKP please
I'm getting the derection.
Eisenheim
Profile Joined May 2011
France229 Posts
October 27 2011 11:26 GMT
#1568
Nada.. Fuuuuuuuu
ToD, DeMusliM, White-ra, Stephano, MVP !
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
October 27 2011 11:26 GMT
#1569
Nada!! You can do this~
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
October 27 2011 11:26 GMT
#1570
awwww Nada. Well at least one of them got spared MVP's wrath.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 27 2011 11:26 GMT
#1571
NADA!!! I hope Nada is playing well again
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
iMYoonA
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia462 Posts
October 27 2011 11:27 GMT
#1572
man nada looks good
*yoona | taeyeon | jiyeon | na eun | cho rong | IU | nana | suzy | yejin*
FuzzyJAM
Profile Joined July 2010
Scotland9300 Posts
October 27 2011 11:27 GMT
#1573
On October 27 2011 20:24 FuzzyJAM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 20:20 FuzzyJAM wrote:
On October 27 2011 20:18 FuzzyJAM wrote:
On October 27 2011 20:16 FuzzyJAM wrote:
On October 27 2011 20:14 FuzzyJAM wrote:
On October 27 2011 20:11 FuzzyJAM wrote:
On October 27 2011 20:09 FuzzyJAM wrote:
On October 27 2011 20:07 FuzzyJAM wrote:
On October 27 2011 20:05 FuzzyJAM wrote:
On October 27 2011 20:03 FuzzyJAM wrote:
[quote]
MC: This is my best group. I want revenge on SlayerS for beating teammates. . .YuGiOh will get fourth place.
Ryung: I don't mind playing against my teammates or MC but I don't like being in Group A which means I will not have much time to practise. . .YuGiOh is the hardest to play because you don't know what to expect. . .MC, we went to IPL together and we ate together, why are you doing this to me?
MC: I'm friends with asd and Puzzle, didn't want to play against the other Protoss and didn't want to play MarineKing, Bomber and Polt. . .After getting to Code B I wondered why I got there. Many foreign fans supported me on Twitter and this has helped me. This is November and I was champion last November so hopefully I can do it again this year.
Ryung: Recently with our partnership with EG Puma has taught me some good 1-1-1 builds!

Losira: I mean to pick a Terran player because, while I'm confident in ZvP, but I had great fun watching DRG's ZvT and have come up with many new builds from it. Many fans have said I'm weak early game and that annoyed me so much I will show them wrong.
Picks asd

Losira: I picked asd because he wanted to play against NesTea and me and also because of his history with sC.

asd: When MMA said he wanted to play someone easy the camera immediately showed me! I want to show that to be wrong. . .My goal is to make it to Ro16 with sC.

July: (In response to the fact that his builds didn't work last season.) I only know how to be aggressive. I was upset because I wasn't ready in ZvZ last season but now I am.
Picks Puzzle

July: I have a better win% against Terran but I wanted to play against Protoss.
Puzzle: Ever since I was young I watched July on television and was impressed by him. . .I felt a lot of pressure last season. . .Against Sage, I think I got lucky because I was losing in terms of build order and Sage made some mistakes.
July: I have less than one year as a pro gamer because I have to do my term in the army. . .I'm happy with my group. I think Huk and I are similar; we both like to joke around.
Puzzle: I will try to win Code S like I won Code A.

Leenock: I was sad to only make Ro16 last season. I don't think I was able to show everything I prepared last season, but this season I will try to.
Picks Polt

Leenock: The only players I haven't played are Bomber and Polt. Polt comes first alphabetically so I picked him.
Polt: I am happy with my group. I am happy with all groups.
Leenock: Thanks to all the fans supporting me. This is the last GSL of the year and I don't think I have done well so far so I will try my best.
Polt: I got knocked out Ro32 last season. That surprised me.

GuMiHo: I kind of regret volunteering when DRG was picking. Now I am a little intimidated by the names in my group.
Picks Bomber

GuMiHo: I want to play good players to get over my nerve issues. I noticed DRG beat Bomber at MLG so hopefully even if I lose to him DRG will beat him. My goal this season is to overcome my nerve issues and win.
Bomber: Both Happy and DRG are good players so it's not an easy group. Although I have beaten him before in MLG I don't think it will be the same this time.( ?) I think it will be fun to play against DRG and I will be showing some ceremonies.
GuMiHo: I will show you great play.
*Round of applause for GuMiHo*

Taeja: (Asked about SlayerS Terrans.) We split games about evenly. (Asked about best player in group, if it's him) Coca is best. Oz just plays OP Protoss.
Picks Nada
Did you ever say Yes to a single joy?
Amornthep
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore2605 Posts
October 27 2011 11:27 GMT
#1574
Nada looking so sexy today.
haruk
Profile Joined November 2010
216 Posts
October 27 2011 11:27 GMT
#1575
Ah, well. Mkp and Mvp... united again. T_T
superarmy
Profile Joined October 2010
New Zealand422 Posts
October 27 2011 11:27 GMT
#1576
Nada <3 <3
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
October 27 2011 11:27 GMT
#1577
Surprised Taeja picked Nada, thought he might have picked MKP after he crushed him last time they played.

Still, that will be a fun group!
Fubi
Profile Joined March 2011
2228 Posts
October 27 2011 11:27 GMT
#1578
On October 27 2011 20:24 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 20:23 Kiyo. wrote:
On October 27 2011 20:22 ramon wrote:
On October 27 2011 20:21 Vindicare605 wrote:
On October 27 2011 20:21 ramon wrote:
On October 27 2011 20:20 zYwi3c wrote:
DRG vs Bomber.

Mind blown.

bomber is baaaaaad vs terran compared to his other MUs though, don't see why people are so hyped about it


You're out of your mind.

Bomber has some of the best TvT in the business.

sorry i actually wanted to say tvz, no idea why did this :D


Bomber destroyed both DRG and Coca at MLG. His TvZ is easily up there with MVP's and MMA's now. It was his weakest matchup, but not anymore.


Idra beat him at the last MLG.

Don't know how much I think of a Code S Terran's TvZ if he's losing to foreigners.

People should stop using a single Bo3 to make generalizations. Even if you beat a player 70% of the time (which is really high for SC2), it still means you'll lose 3 times out of 10. And simply by chance or probability, 2 of those losses could just simply happen during that day. Honestly, given the volatility of sc2, anyone can lose a Bo3 to anyone.
namste
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland2292 Posts
October 27 2011 11:27 GMT
#1579
Nada <33333
IM hwaitiing ~ IMMvp #1 | Bang Min Ah <3<3
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
October 27 2011 11:27 GMT
#1580
Killer PLEASE PICK MKP!!!! PLEASE!
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1916
910 56
Bale 29
sorry 25
ZergMaN 17
Aegong 14
Noble 10
Icarus 9
yabsab 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
Fuzer 38
League of Legends
JimRising 597
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox635
C9.Mang0166
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1240
Other Games
summit1g7108
PiGStarcraft273
ArmadaUGS136
Maynarde131
Sick126
Livibee78
ViBE52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick586
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2244
League of Legends
• Lourlo1357
• Rush1206
• Stunt458
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 58m
OSC
6h 58m
Stellar Fest
6h 58m
OSC
17h 58m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.