• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:58
CEST 20:58
KST 03:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7760 users

[MLG] Raleigh - Day 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 136 137 138 Next
Goshawk.
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United Kingdom5338 Posts
August 28 2010 15:31 GMT
#61
On August 29 2010 00:31 Juvator wrote:
where is the stream ?? I dont get it .. when I try to watch mlg stream the only thing I get is commercials


There's a commercial break now, since Huk vs qxc is over.
Felka
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands87 Posts
August 28 2010 15:31 GMT
#62
On August 29 2010 00:31 Juvator wrote:
where is the stream ?? I dont get it .. when I try to watch mlg stream the only thing I get is commercials


That is the steam. There are commercials between matches.
Brad
Profile Joined April 2010
2754 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#63
Socke fighting!
Lee Jae Dong proved that a focus on mechanics and execution could solve problems in the StarCraft game strategy.
keV.
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3214 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#64
On August 29 2010 00:29 DarkspearTribe wrote:
I don't like old spice commercial with that powerful black guy


Terry Crews is fucking hilarious.
"brevity is the soul of wit" - William Shakesman
rasnj
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1959 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#65
Atm there are commercials at the mlg stream.
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#66
Cant believe Gretorp lost to masq ><
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
TymerA
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands759 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#67
On August 29 2010 00:31 Nokeboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2010 00:29 DarkspearTribe wrote:
I don't like old spice commercial with that powerful black guy

How do you not like him! He is in a bunch of stupid comedy movies. BUILDING KICK


EXPLOSION!! i actually laughed at that part
nice.
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#68
Sad news about Gretorp. Better luck next time.
GenoZStriker
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2914 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#69
On August 29 2010 00:31 Juvator wrote:
where is the stream ?? I dont get it .. when I try to watch mlg stream the only thing I get is commercials

Because there is nothing happening at the moment.
eSports Prodigy & Illuminati member.
Crissaegrim
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
2947 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#70
On August 29 2010 00:31 Juvator wrote:
where is the stream ?? I dont get it .. when I try to watch mlg stream the only thing I get is commercials


If you look hard enough, you can see the games in the background. Try squinting .
SeaSmoke
Profile Joined July 2010
United States326 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#71
On August 29 2010 00:31 Juvator wrote:
where is the stream ?? I dont get it .. when I try to watch mlg stream the only thing I get is commercials


the patience of this generation....
DarkspearTribe
Profile Joined August 2010
568 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#72
On August 29 2010 00:31 Nokeboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2010 00:29 DarkspearTribe wrote:
I don't like old spice commercial with that powerful black guy

How do you not like him! He is in a bunch of stupid comedy movies. BUILDING KICK

EXPLOSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

I like On the horse guy more :D
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#73
On August 29 2010 00:31 Juvator wrote:
where is the stream ?? I dont get it .. when I try to watch mlg stream the only thing I get is commercials

Its commercial break.
scottyyy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom796 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#74
On August 29 2010 00:31 Juvator wrote:
where is the stream ?? I dont get it .. when I try to watch mlg stream the only thing I get is commercials


They have adverts after every game. Be patient.
Cranberries
Profile Joined July 2010
Wales567 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#75
QXC played really, really bad. He lost because his army was out of position in both games.
Juvator
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands199 Posts
August 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#76
whehe ok thanks guess I just missed it *sniff*
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
August 28 2010 15:33 GMT
#77
Aw, Catz is out so Slush is the last Zerg hope.
FuryX
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia495 Posts
August 28 2010 15:33 GMT
#78
how many zerg players left? i haven't seen any zerg games yet so far
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
August 28 2010 15:33 GMT
#79
Just Slush
ChickenLips
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2912 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-28 15:36:10
August 28 2010 15:33 GMT
#80
I wasn't impressed with his VR control. It was good but nothing phenomenal, he lost charge twice when he wouldnt have to and the in flight charge up wasnt necessary since he couldve kept it charged if he just moved into the base faster instead of attack moving and remaining at maximum distance to other buildings. TvP bio needs good scouting and I was surprised qxc didnt get a reaper just to scout the inbase expo ( i ALWAYS do that and ive seen countless stargates hidden there). He was completely oblivious to the Void Ray tech even though it was very suspicious what HuK did (2 gates and 2 gas?? Anyone Terrans' alarms should go off at the sight of that), he also fed the marines one after another to the Void Rays instead of trying to let them lose their charge and kept pumping marauders up until he saw 2 of them enter his (due to a lack of scouting). Just a bad game overall and a very easy to pull off cheese that is super hard to defend against. (especially with these retarded rocks there) Void Rays should only charge up to level 2 on own and neutral buildings, so Terran at least are able to deal some damage before getting roflstomped.
❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 136 137 138 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 543
UpATreeSC 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 936
Dewaltoss 123
firebathero 90
Zeus 71
Trap 45
910 37
zelot 28
Sexy 26
soO 22
Bale 20
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 19
JYJ 19
NaDa 18
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6846
420jenkins208
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1439
Fnx 767
edward60
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS150
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1407
Other Games
Grubby3960
summit1g3653
Beastyqt688
B2W.Neo627
ceh9459
byalli422
C9.Mang0167
KnowMe162
TKL 120
BRAT_OK 76
Railgan16
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV261
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur426
• WagamamaTV283
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 3m
Stellar Fest
18h 3m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.