• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:02
CEST 15:02
KST 22:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6071 users

[D] Zerg Creep Spread Trick - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
chris2423
Profile Joined February 2012
31 Posts
May 12 2013 05:51 GMT
#81
On May 12 2013 14:07 Kaitlin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 14:02 chris2423 wrote:
you are pressing 1 button to perform multiple actions. you are setting up a macro key to perform C, left click. when you hold it down, it spreads all your creep tumors. for those of you who want to tell me this is not a macro, lets look at something we will all agree is a macro.

if you were to set up a macro key to to perform 4v left click, basecamera and held it down, you would inject all your hatcheries. that is a macro that performs 4 actions. see the similarities?

one is a 2 button macro, one is a 4 button macro, one uses your keyboard bindings, one uses blizzard's ingame hotkey support, but they both violate 1 button = 1 action.


You can't program macros using Blizzard's ingame hotkey customization interface. That is sufficient reason to say this is not a macro...


actually, i just explained that you can program a simple macro using blizzard's ingame hotkey configuration. the definition of a macro is pressing 1 key to perform multiple actions. it doesn't matter what you use to program it, it only matters its functionality.

if you would like to explain to me which two keys you press down to perform these two actions (select ability AND select target), i would love to hear.
hearters
Profile Joined May 2013
Singapore224 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 06:22:10
May 12 2013 06:12 GMT
#82
On May 12 2013 14:51 chris2423 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 14:07 Kaitlin wrote:
On May 12 2013 14:02 chris2423 wrote:
you are pressing 1 button to perform multiple actions. you are setting up a macro key to perform C, left click. when you hold it down, it spreads all your creep tumors. for those of you who want to tell me this is not a macro, lets look at something we will all agree is a macro.

if you were to set up a macro key to to perform 4v left click, basecamera and held it down, you would inject all your hatcheries. that is a macro that performs 4 actions. see the similarities?

one is a 2 button macro, one is a 4 button macro, one uses your keyboard bindings, one uses blizzard's ingame hotkey support, but they both violate 1 button = 1 action.


You can't program macros using Blizzard's ingame hotkey customization interface. That is sufficient reason to say this is not a macro...


actually, i just explained that you can program a simple macro using blizzard's ingame hotkey configuration. the definition of a macro is pressing 1 key to perform multiple actions. it doesn't matter what you use to program it, it only matters its functionality.

if you would like to explain to me which two keys you press down to perform these two actions (select ability AND select target), i would love to hear.


Technically there are two keypresses. They just happen to be on the same key. And also happen to be able to be selected quickly by holding down the key. It's obviously not a black and white area.

For a macro, it is usually triggered by one keypress, though not necessarily. I don't think it'll be fruitful to go into the whole definition-of-a-macro thing though.
Research: 1. Creep Spread Trick 2. Patrol Splitting Zerglings 3. Multiple Queen Production 4. Organised Creep Spread 5. Select Larvae/Morph Unit Rapidfire
eneyeseekay
Profile Joined March 2013
239 Posts
May 12 2013 07:41 GMT
#83
On May 12 2013 14:36 hearters wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 12:50 Ninjury_J wrote:
Hey Heaters,

I don't understand how you can be certain or even probabilistically sure they won't patch the single button feature. What evidence permits you to make that claim? Am I missing something?


For the simple fact that it appears in the hotkey menu in the first place and they allow you to bind a key to it.

I don't think that suddenly after 3 years of the game being out, they are going to say, "Nope you can't bind a key to that command, we just wanted to give you the option to bind it to left mouse button, right mouse button or middle mouse button, that's all."

The core idea is that you are holding down the key to "click" the key really quickly. This happens when players hold down z to make zerglings. Should we ban that too and force them to press one z for each pair of zerglings?


I feel like I read this all before. My question is have you?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=210#4191
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=210#4193
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=211#4212
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=212#4226
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=212#4233
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=212#4235

And just in case you missed it the first time---
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=412130&currentpage=2#24
hearters
Profile Joined May 2013
Singapore224 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 09:06:27
May 12 2013 09:04 GMT
#84
On May 12 2013 16:41 eneyeseekay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 14:36 hearters wrote:
On May 12 2013 12:50 Ninjury_J wrote:
Hey Heaters,

I don't understand how you can be certain or even probabilistically sure they won't patch the single button feature. What evidence permits you to make that claim? Am I missing something?


For the simple fact that it appears in the hotkey menu in the first place and they allow you to bind a key to it.

I don't think that suddenly after 3 years of the game being out, they are going to say, "Nope you can't bind a key to that command, we just wanted to give you the option to bind it to left mouse button, right mouse button or middle mouse button, that's all."

The core idea is that you are holding down the key to "click" the key really quickly. This happens when players hold down z to make zerglings. Should we ban that too and force them to press one z for each pair of zerglings?


I feel like I read this all before. My question is have you?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=210#4191
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=210#4193
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=211#4212
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=212#4226
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=212#4233
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=212#4235

And just in case you missed it the first time---
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=412130&currentpage=2#24


Thanks for the link.

I hadn't read those posts. I don't think you should expect anyone to read every thread on this forum. I just joined the forum very recently and I discovered it this trick independently yesterday.

To be honest, I'm surprised that no one created a separate thread for something that is poorly documented and potentially really big.
Research: 1. Creep Spread Trick 2. Patrol Splitting Zerglings 3. Multiple Queen Production 4. Organised Creep Spread 5. Select Larvae/Morph Unit Rapidfire
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
May 12 2013 13:35 GMT
#85
On May 12 2013 14:51 chris2423 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 14:07 Kaitlin wrote:
On May 12 2013 14:02 chris2423 wrote:
you are pressing 1 button to perform multiple actions. you are setting up a macro key to perform C, left click. when you hold it down, it spreads all your creep tumors. for those of you who want to tell me this is not a macro, lets look at something we will all agree is a macro.

if you were to set up a macro key to to perform 4v left click, basecamera and held it down, you would inject all your hatcheries. that is a macro that performs 4 actions. see the similarities?

one is a 2 button macro, one is a 4 button macro, one uses your keyboard bindings, one uses blizzard's ingame hotkey support, but they both violate 1 button = 1 action.


You can't program macros using Blizzard's ingame hotkey customization interface. That is sufficient reason to say this is not a macro...


actually, i just explained that you can program a simple macro using blizzard's ingame hotkey configuration. the definition of a macro is pressing 1 key to perform multiple actions. it doesn't matter what you use to program it, it only matters its functionality.

if you would like to explain to me which two keys you press down to perform these two actions (select ability AND select target), i would love to hear.


Under your theory of what a macro is, right-clicking an enemy unit is a macro because you are issuing both an attack command and a target command with one click. It's stupid. Sorry, but that's not a macro. As I said, Blizzard's user interface does not enable programming of macros. If you can accomplish something using that interface, without outside shenanigans, it's not a damned macro.
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
May 12 2013 14:35 GMT
#86
On May 12 2013 18:04 hearters wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 16:41 eneyeseekay wrote:
On May 12 2013 14:36 hearters wrote:
On May 12 2013 12:50 Ninjury_J wrote:
Hey Heaters,

I don't understand how you can be certain or even probabilistically sure they won't patch the single button feature. What evidence permits you to make that claim? Am I missing something?


For the simple fact that it appears in the hotkey menu in the first place and they allow you to bind a key to it.

I don't think that suddenly after 3 years of the game being out, they are going to say, "Nope you can't bind a key to that command, we just wanted to give you the option to bind it to left mouse button, right mouse button or middle mouse button, that's all."

The core idea is that you are holding down the key to "click" the key really quickly. This happens when players hold down z to make zerglings. Should we ban that too and force them to press one z for each pair of zerglings?


I feel like I read this all before. My question is have you?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=210#4191
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=210#4193
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=211#4212
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=212#4226
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=212#4233
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=212#4235

And just in case you missed it the first time---
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=412130&currentpage=2#24


Thanks for the link.

I hadn't read those posts. I don't think you should expect anyone to read every thread on this forum. I just joined the forum very recently and I discovered it this trick independently yesterday.

To be honest, I'm surprised that no one created a separate thread for something that is poorly documented and potentially really big.

I wasn't expecting you to have seen that either, especially because not too many people pick up TheCore for multiple reasons.

I'm glad Khaldor publicized all this, and I'm equally glad that the left click commands are now being experimented with widely. It's just a little annoying that Nick (eneyeseekay) didn't get the credit.

Anyways, let's get back on track. It's a great speed trick which deserves praise, no matter the source.
Dudasc
Profile Joined October 2012
Brazil286 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 15:26:06
May 12 2013 15:25 GMT
#87
I really liked this trick to spam ITs but for some reason this trick doesnt seem to be faster than spreading creep manually for me. Could it be that I have too much delay in NA server? It takes so long for the first creep tumor to get place and then I can't "guess" the right time that the creep tumor will start (so I can move my screen and keep macroing elsewhere). In the end I can't rly use this trick to spread creep faster.

I am trying to wave correctly the mouse but it's not helping as much as I expected.

I appreciate if anyone can help me
hearters
Profile Joined May 2013
Singapore224 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 15:37:35
May 12 2013 15:34 GMT
#88
On May 13 2013 00:25 Dudasc wrote:
I really liked this trick to spam ITs but for some reason this trick doesnt seem to be faster than spreading creep manually for me. Could it be that I have too much delay in NA server? It takes so long for the first creep tumor to get place and then I can't "guess" the right time that the creep tumor will start (so I can move my screen and keep macroing elsewhere). In the end I can't rly use this trick to spread creep faster.

I am trying to wave correctly the mouse but it's not helping as much as I expected.

I appreciate if anyone can help me


I think it sounds like you need to go to your OS and find your keyboard settings in your control panel and reduce your key repeat delay. It reduces the time from when you first start to hold down the key and when it starts to repeat the key.

On May 12 2013 23:35 Antylamon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 18:04 hearters wrote:
On May 12 2013 16:41 eneyeseekay wrote:
On May 12 2013 14:36 hearters wrote:
On May 12 2013 12:50 Ninjury_J wrote:
Hey Heaters,

I don't understand how you can be certain or even probabilistically sure they won't patch the single button feature. What evidence permits you to make that claim? Am I missing something?


For the simple fact that it appears in the hotkey menu in the first place and they allow you to bind a key to it.

I don't think that suddenly after 3 years of the game being out, they are going to say, "Nope you can't bind a key to that command, we just wanted to give you the option to bind it to left mouse button, right mouse button or middle mouse button, that's all."

The core idea is that you are holding down the key to "click" the key really quickly. This happens when players hold down z to make zerglings. Should we ban that too and force them to press one z for each pair of zerglings?


I feel like I read this all before. My question is have you?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=210#4191
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=210#4193
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=211#4212
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=212#4226
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=212#4233
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341878&currentpage=212#4235

And just in case you missed it the first time---
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=412130&currentpage=2#24


Thanks for the link.

I hadn't read those posts. I don't think you should expect anyone to read every thread on this forum. I just joined the forum very recently and I discovered it this trick independently yesterday.

To be honest, I'm surprised that no one created a separate thread for something that is poorly documented and potentially really big.

I wasn't expecting you to have seen that either, especially because not too many people pick up TheCore for multiple reasons.

I'm glad Khaldor publicized all this, and I'm equally glad that the left click commands are now being experimented with widely. It's just a little annoying that Nick (eneyeseekay) didn't get the credit.

Anyways, let's get back on track. It's a great speed trick which deserves praise, no matter the source.


Actually, I think a lot of people have independently discovered this before. It just hasn't been widely known or publicized. Go creep spread!
Research: 1. Creep Spread Trick 2. Patrol Splitting Zerglings 3. Multiple Queen Production 4. Organised Creep Spread 5. Select Larvae/Morph Unit Rapidfire
hearters
Profile Joined May 2013
Singapore224 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 15:38:06
May 12 2013 15:37 GMT
#89
removed double post
Research: 1. Creep Spread Trick 2. Patrol Splitting Zerglings 3. Multiple Queen Production 4. Organised Creep Spread 5. Select Larvae/Morph Unit Rapidfire
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 16:19:55
May 12 2013 16:18 GMT
#90
On May 12 2013 23:35 Antylamon wrote:
I'm glad Khaldor publicized all this, and I'm equally glad that the left click commands are now being experimented with widely. It's just a little annoying that Nick (eneyeseekay) didn't get the credit.


Credit around here is a funny thing:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=309344&currentpage=2#36

It's been around. Hell this guy thought he broke the game when he wrote this thread about it:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=313135

but, obviously, he wasn't even the first. I've posted a lot of ideas in these forums, I don't know if I discovered them or if I was even the first to mention them, but if there's one thing I've learned, people will constantly discover it and each time, it's completely new to a whole lot of people. Save yourself some stress and don't worry about who originally "discovered" something because most likely, somebody before them already had.

edit: Having said that, I think if anybody attributes the idea of moving to the right side of the keyboard to the Core, I might blow a gasket lol
Dudasc
Profile Joined October 2012
Brazil286 Posts
May 12 2013 16:37 GMT
#91
On May 13 2013 00:34 hearters wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 00:25 Dudasc wrote:
I really liked this trick to spam ITs but for some reason this trick doesnt seem to be faster than spreading creep manually for me. Could it be that I have too much delay in NA server? It takes so long for the first creep tumor to get place and then I can't "guess" the right time that the creep tumor will start (so I can move my screen and keep macroing elsewhere). In the end I can't rly use this trick to spread creep faster.

I am trying to wave correctly the mouse but it's not helping as much as I expected.

I appreciate if anyone can help me


I think it sounds like you need to go to your OS and find your keyboard settings in your control panel and reduce your key repeat delay. It reduces the time from when you first start to hold down the key and when it starts to repeat the key.



It's already on the fastest. It's just the server delay really
ManiacTheZealot
Profile Joined December 2009
United States490 Posts
May 12 2013 18:20 GMT
#92
On May 13 2013 01:18 Kaitlin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 23:35 Antylamon wrote:
I'm glad Khaldor publicized all this, and I'm equally glad that the left click commands are now being experimented with widely. It's just a little annoying that Nick (eneyeseekay) didn't get the credit.


Credit around here is a funny thing:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=309344&currentpage=2#36

It's been around. Hell this guy thought he broke the game when he wrote this thread about it:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=313135

but, obviously, he wasn't even the first. I've posted a lot of ideas in these forums, I don't know if I discovered them or if I was even the first to mention them, but if there's one thing I've learned, people will constantly discover it and each time, it's completely new to a whole lot of people. Save yourself some stress and don't worry about who originally "discovered" something because most likely, somebody before them already had.

edit: Having said that, I think if anybody attributes the idea of moving to the right side of the keyboard to the Core, I might blow a gasket lol


I'm pretty sure the person who "discovered it" was the programmer who coded it into the game. We're just retarded for not actually using it properly for so long.
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
May 12 2013 21:04 GMT
#93
On May 13 2013 03:20 ManiacTheZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 01:18 Kaitlin wrote:
On May 12 2013 23:35 Antylamon wrote:
I'm glad Khaldor publicized all this, and I'm equally glad that the left click commands are now being experimented with widely. It's just a little annoying that Nick (eneyeseekay) didn't get the credit.


Credit around here is a funny thing:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=309344&currentpage=2#36

It's been around. Hell this guy thought he broke the game when he wrote this thread about it:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=313135

but, obviously, he wasn't even the first. I've posted a lot of ideas in these forums, I don't know if I discovered them or if I was even the first to mention them, but if there's one thing I've learned, people will constantly discover it and each time, it's completely new to a whole lot of people. Save yourself some stress and don't worry about who originally "discovered" something because most likely, somebody before them already had.

edit: Having said that, I think if anybody attributes the idea of moving to the right side of the keyboard to the Core, I might blow a gasket lol


I'm pretty sure the person who "discovered it" was the programmer who coded it into the game. We're just retarded for not actually using it properly for so long.


Obviously, the fact that Blizzard enabled this functionality in the updated hotkey interface with the ability to be creative in how you do various things in mind. It's up to the creativity of the player base to figure out good ways to use the "tools" that Blizzard gives us. Frankly, the fact that Blizzard put this in the game deliberately is the evidence against thinking they will patch it out. I wouldn't say they "discovered" this stuff necessarily, though. They are giving us the tools to discover it on our own.
Crugio
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia45 Posts
May 13 2013 04:14 GMT
#94
Is it possible to just map "shift" as this spam key?
I'm in a world of hurt!
TheGreenMachine
Profile Joined March 2010
United States730 Posts
May 13 2013 06:25 GMT
#95
This is really cool. Using this for midgame massive creep tumor counts that take longer than 1 scan to kill. Investing in a 2nd creep queen just for this! Also if you have a couple full energy queens its more beneficial to hold shift then hold C, that way instead of 1 tumor per queen theyll use all their energy.
Don't forget to get everyone you know to play HOTS so this game we love called Starcraft will live on. Every little bit helps. ^^
hearters
Profile Joined May 2013
Singapore224 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 07:37:52
May 13 2013 07:36 GMT
#96
On May 13 2013 13:14 Crugio wrote:
Is it possible to just map "shift" as this spam key?


I don't see why you would want to do this.
As is, you can just hold C to make your tumours without holding shift.

On May 13 2013 15:25 TheGreenMachine wrote:
This is really cool. Using this for midgame massive creep tumor counts that take longer than 1 scan to kill. Investing in a 2nd creep queen just for this! Also if you have a couple full energy queens its more beneficial to hold shift then hold C, that way instead of 1 tumor per queen theyll use all their energy.


With maybe 4+ creeping queens, you can even make an area completely filled with creep tumors so that attack-moving is difficult haha. I highly doubt that's practical, but it's kinda fun.
Research: 1. Creep Spread Trick 2. Patrol Splitting Zerglings 3. Multiple Queen Production 4. Organised Creep Spread 5. Select Larvae/Morph Unit Rapidfire
1v1Alpha
Profile Joined October 2012
33 Posts
May 19 2013 20:28 GMT
#97
dont know if protoss benefits much from this, you never have enough gates to really take advantage of the fast warp in. The feedback one is only useful if all opponent units are full energy so maybe if they have like 20 full energy ghosts you can do it, otherwise you just feedback the same thing a bunch. I guess you can use the phoenix lift one making if possible to lift a ton of workers really fast in a situation like phoenix vs phoenix pvp.
AwM
Profile Joined November 2012
United States80 Posts
May 20 2013 15:28 GMT
#98
On May 13 2013 16:36 hearters wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 13:14 Crugio wrote:
Is it possible to just map "shift" as this spam key?


I don't see why you would want to do this.
As is, you can just hold C to make your tumours without holding shift.

But, if you did map it to shift you could do it with more than just creep tumors, couldn't you? Then you could do like infested terrans and creep.
Every time you read this a SCV dies.
hearters
Profile Joined May 2013
Singapore224 Posts
May 22 2013 04:26 GMT
#99
On May 21 2013 00:28 AwM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 16:36 hearters wrote:
On May 13 2013 13:14 Crugio wrote:
Is it possible to just map "shift" as this spam key?


I don't see why you would want to do this.
As is, you can just hold C to make your tumours without holding shift.

But, if you did map it to shift you could do it with more than just creep tumors, couldn't you? Then you could do like infested terrans and creep.



just map ITs to c
Research: 1. Creep Spread Trick 2. Patrol Splitting Zerglings 3. Multiple Queen Production 4. Organised Creep Spread 5. Select Larvae/Morph Unit Rapidfire
AwM
Profile Joined November 2012
United States80 Posts
May 22 2013 15:21 GMT
#100
On May 22 2013 13:26 hearters wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2013 00:28 AwM wrote:
On May 13 2013 16:36 hearters wrote:
On May 13 2013 13:14 Crugio wrote:
Is it possible to just map "shift" as this spam key?


I don't see why you would want to do this.
As is, you can just hold C to make your tumours without holding shift.

But, if you did map it to shift you could do it with more than just creep tumors, couldn't you? Then you could do like infested terrans and creep.



just map ITs to c

I was just asking if mapping it to shift would work on both. Though I now release that with how shift is used it would be a bad key to map it to.
Every time you read this a SCV dies.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1070
WardiTV778
OGKoka 292
Rex158
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 415
OGKoka 292
Rex 158
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2390
Horang2 1456
Shuttle 1389
Jaedong 752
EffOrt 646
BeSt 520
Soma 404
Mini 345
Light 232
Stork 222
[ Show more ]
ZerO 193
ggaemo 159
Rush 117
Zeus 96
Killer 79
Barracks 69
Shine 66
Hyun 63
Sea.KH 50
Shinee 32
Mong 27
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 27
Aegong 23
sorry 22
soO 18
PianO 17
Sexy 16
Sacsri 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 9
yabsab 9
zelot 8
HiyA 8
Terrorterran 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
qojqva2014
Dendi1619
BananaSlamJamma285
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin694
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes387
Other Games
singsing2293
olofmeister1760
hiko773
B2W.Neo612
Lowko348
Sick229
Pyrionflax172
ArmadaUGS85
Liquid`VortiX66
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream577
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH294
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2269
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 58m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.