• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6395 users

SC2 Practice Partner Thread 4.0 - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 49 Next All
Rubyiris
Profile Joined May 2010
United States39 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 02:39:17
May 11 2010 02:35 GMT
#641
Server: US Server
TL ID: Rubyiris
B.Net ID: Rubyiris.noobyiris
Rating: 1327
League: Copper
Rank: 6
Race: Random
Other: I really want to get alot better. I was a UMS/Fast map noob throughout SC1, but after watching pro games from 08~on, I wanted to play SC2 at a more competitive level. I frequent the forums, though I just made this account recently to post, and I watch pro matches on a daily basis, I'm still atrocious.
I'm so terrible.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
May 11 2010 02:50 GMT
#642
Server: US Server
TL ID: Bibbit
B.Net ID: Fallacy.Fallacy
Rating: 1100~
League: Gold
Rank: 30~
Race: Zerg
Other: Just really need to focus one map/match-up at a time so that I can improve faster.
Jokero
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada3 Posts
May 11 2010 04:30 GMT
#643
Server: US Server
TL ID: Jokero
B.Net ID: Aldibo.Joker
Rating: 1050
League: Bronze
Rank: 60
Race: Protoss
Other: I haven't played many games yet. I was put into Silver after my placements, but I recently got demoted to Bronze. So I'm looking to get some help to get back into Silver. I'm looking for a 2v2 partner, but we can just practice too, of course. :D Thanks.
erickeK
Profile Joined April 2010
United States112 Posts
May 11 2010 05:24 GMT
#644
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: erickeK
B.Net ID: keK.erickek
Rank: Gold
Race: Protoss
Other: Hey, I'm a competitive gamer from the MGO CrackClan; I currently play QuakeLIVE for the organization and looking to get into Starcraft 2 competitively. I've never played SC1 but I'm catching on really quick to SC2 and doing pretty well.

I'm looking for a few practice partners at the moment, possibly people to pickup for cc// SC2 Division.

I'm pretty good PvZ, decent at PvP, but need some work on PvT.

I'd like someone higher than me to possibly contact me to be a practice partner so I can learn from my mistakes and try to develop good habits before bad ones settle in.

Thank you for reading, I promise you I won't waste your time if you don't waste mine.

Contact Info:

XFIRE: villagepsycho
AIM: eric1kek
MSN: villagepsycho@hotmail.com
Where da hamsters at?
RAUS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
210 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 06:44:43
May 11 2010 06:43 GMT
#645
Server: US server
TL ID: derpaderp
B.Net ID: rauss.derp
Rating: 1400
League: Gold
Rank: 1
Race: Random
Other: I main toss, but i did the 50 wins with random, so i can play pretty much any matchup. I'm really into safe and smart play, and i hate losing to build order wins. i feel its my gamesense that is most lacking
recognize me?
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 08:05:56
May 11 2010 08:05 GMT
#646
Server:US
TL ID: Warrior Madness
B.Net ID: Warriormad.warriormad
Rating: 1017
League: Silver
rank: 15
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking for an actual practice partner to play, test, analyze with. I think focused practice with the aim of improving/understanding is the best way to get better period. Laddering all day will help your mechanics, but nothing beats a good practice partner. Compare two of the following: 25 laddered ZvPs played versus 7 with a practice partner. After 25 random games you may not have improved your understanding of the game, but say, with your partner he 2 gates you all 7 games. You try 1 base roaches to counter, fast expand, it eventually works, then he figures out a nice transition into voidrays etc. You've learned certain timings, and counters in that little session.

I'm looking for ZvT, ZvZ and ZvP partners.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Zage
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2010-05-12 02:28:29
May 11 2010 10:15 GMT
#647
Server: US Server
TL ID: Zage
B.Net ID: Zage.com
Rating: 1150
League: Platinum
Rank: ~45
Race: Protoss (open to playing Terran)
Other: Looking for an experienced Platinum Zerg, Terran, or Protoss team mate that knows how to scout and can atleast adapt with the information. I know and have played all races. I want to get better at Terran if I have a good Protoss partner.I play in the evenings roughly 7pm CST - Midnight. I'll update post until I find someone.
MaYuu
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Sweden516 Posts
May 11 2010 10:36 GMT
#648
Server: EU Server
TL ID: MaYuu
B.Net ID: Mayuu.vanity
Rating: 1450
League: Gold
Rank: 4
Race: Terran
Other: Looking for constructive players who likes to discuss their play. I'm up for all the Terran match ups. You can get a hold of me on battle.net or on mIRC. #lal.sc2 @ quakenet
ehh`?
dreadfear
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia22 Posts
May 11 2010 11:47 GMT
#649
Server: Asia
TL ID: dreadfear
B.Net ID: Dreadfear.excalyber
League: Copper
Rank: 1 - 10
Race: Zerg
Other: Aussie, AEST+8, 4pm - 11pm.
To bear every fear is his punishment
megastarcraft20
Profile Joined September 2008
United States74 Posts
May 11 2010 12:03 GMT
#650
Server: EU
TL ID: megastarcraft20
B.net ID: robin.ogg
Rating: 1300
League: Platinum
Rank: 5
Race: Zerg
Other: Wants to run 1s and 2s with some good people
Icetrain
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4 Posts
May 11 2010 12:18 GMT
#651
Server: US Server
TL ID: Icetrain
B.Net ID: Icetrain.irichard
Rating: 1400
League: Copper
Rank: 4
Race: Zerg
Other: Played SC1 back in the day. Never played much bnet. Mostly played with real life friends. After getting into watching high level replays of SC2 games I decided that I wanted to play SC2 competitively (or at least attempt to). Right now I'm looking for people around my skill level or slightly better to play against. But more than that I want people who I can talk strategy with and improve with. Any matchup is fine. I just want to play starcraft and associate with others that want to play it as well.
Oh SNAP!
Dorkpunk
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1 Post
May 11 2010 12:30 GMT
#652
Server: US Server
TL ID: Dorkpunk
B.Net ID: Dokrpunk.oipik
League: Silver
Rank: ~20
Race: Protoss
Other: I've Been jumping from bronze(top), up to silver top / bottom Gold. Havn't had a chance to work on building back up, hoping to get some serious time in before the end of the week. Looking for fun play, and maybe some people with a vent to hop on. 2v2 fan over 1v1. I misspelled my name after last reset...
deph
Profile Joined May 2010
9 Posts
May 11 2010 16:21 GMT
#653
Server: US Server
TL ID: deph
B.Net ID: Deph.likesramen
League: Platinum
Rank: 1
Race: Terran
Other: I'm not actually good I'm just in a crappy division lol.
:D
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
May 11 2010 16:29 GMT
#654
Server: EU Server
TL ID: ChApFoU
B.Net ID: ChApFoU.zegosu
League: Platinum
Rank: 70
Race: Terran
Other: I'm not really Platinum lvl so I welcome practice with Gold and Silver players. I try to learn zerg a bit too. See you on bnet guys !
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
CosmicZ
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2 Posts
May 11 2010 16:47 GMT
#655
Server: US Server
TL ID: CosmicZ
B.Net ID: CosmicZ.eee
League: Gold
Rank: 35
Race: Terran
Other: Looking for Gold league Protoss or Terran player to play against. I would like to add that I'm a pretty impressive gamer, but my Stracraft skills are not up to my own standards. Just looking for some practice vs Protoss or Terran.
shammythefox
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom286 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-20 18:44:19
May 11 2010 17:03 GMT
#656
Server: EU server
TL ID: Shammythefox
B.Net ID: shammythefox.beefeta
Rating: 1450
League: Platinum
Rank: 51
Race: Protoss
Other: Never played BW and only just got the beta a month ago so i've been forced to practicing strats and different builds on the ladder which i feel has hurt my ranking a little bit, I was up at rank 20ish before when all I did was go robo cause i didn't want to experiment yet :D Also i hate 6 poolers :@
omgCRAZY
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada551 Posts
May 11 2010 17:05 GMT
#657
Server: US Server
TL ID: omgCRAZY
B.Net ID: Grin.grin
Rating: 1308
League: Gold
Rank: 12
Race: Protoss
Other: I am probably good enough to get into low-mid level Plat, I just have not played enough games since the reset. If anyone wants to hit me up I would love to play some games.
THIS NEEDS FACE!
ashburn
Profile Joined March 2010
Singapore76 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 15:47:41
May 11 2010 17:22 GMT
#658
Server: US Server
TL ID: ashburn
B.Net ID: ashburn
Rating: just got in...
League: Silver
Rank: 1
Race: Random
Other: Was in the Asia server... just got into US Server
reit
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada209 Posts
May 11 2010 17:25 GMT
#659
Server: US Server
TL ID: reit
B.Net ID: fcnz.eightonenine
Rating: 1200
League: Silver
Rank: 25ish
Race: Zerg
Other: looking to mass game with a user either as good or better than I am
Skvid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Lithuania751 Posts
May 11 2010 17:35 GMT
#660
Server: EU server
TL ID: Skvid
B.Net ID: FoDalite.skvid
Rating: 1474
League: Silver
Rank: 1
Race: Terran
Other: Just looking for a person to mass games with and learn a thing or two.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1400
Bisu 1040
Soma 503
hero 184
EffOrt 173
Pusan 114
HiyA 81
ZerO 59
soO 52
sorry 42
[ Show more ]
Killer 37
Shinee 33
Rush 30
Sharp 28
Mong 27
Bale 25
Terrorterran 11
Noble 10
JulyZerg 7
Stork 0
Dota 2
Gorgc297
Counter-Strike
edward54
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft786
crisheroes734
Other Games
gofns44759
singsing1173
olofmeister1108
ceh9539
Livibee214
Pyrionflax146
ArmadaUGS48
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick532
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream478
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 20
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH330
• StrangeGG 47
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2358
League of Legends
• Jankos1594
• Rush1299
• Stunt383
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22m
Afreeca Starleague
22m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.