• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:34
CEST 17:34
KST 00:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9915 users

[MOD] FRB - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
OldManSenex
Profile Joined June 2011
United States130 Posts
May 09 2012 21:13 GMT
#81
It's nice to see some serious analysis going on here from folks other than the man Barrin himself. Keep up the good work AmericanUmlaut! :D

I'll be around in the FRB channel in the evenings as much as possible searching for games, so if folks want to play or be cast that's a good time to meet up. Though again, I'm still looking for replays, so feel free to send any games to wiseoldsenex@gmail.com
For FRB shoutcasts and analysis check out www.youtube.com/wiseoldsenex
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 14:53:14
May 10 2012 14:52 GMT
#82
On May 10 2012 04:42 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
A minor update: I've been playing around with the map editor all night. Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't figure out a way to get gradually decreasing returns from workers after the first 8. I tried just jacking their movement speed to high heaven, but even that doesn't change how much they bounce; once you get to 16 workers, they quickly settle into perfect worker pairs, even though they're spending almost all of their time waiting for a mineral to be freed up.

The other ideas I've had are preventing workers from waiting at occupied minerals and giving them a collision radius even when they're mining (removing the mineral walk ability so they get in each others' ways a bit as their numbers increase), but I can't figure out a way to do either of those things in the map editor.

Mineral walking isn't something that's exposed in the editor, it's baked into CAbilHarvest. Blizzard would have to add the option into the editor for you to flag it on/off. Recreating the same effect exactly with your own custom abilities is possible but I wouldn't recommend it.

If you want to make the 9th worker less useful than the first 8, extend time spent harvesting minerals and amount of minerals harvested to be slightly lengthier than the time it takes for a worker to make the round trip. That'll make a second SCV on a patch spend some time waiting. It will also make a 3rd worker per patch absolutely useless.
Who dat ninja?
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 10 2012 15:06 GMT
#83
On May 10 2012 23:52 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 04:42 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
A minor update: I've been playing around with the map editor all night. Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't figure out a way to get gradually decreasing returns from workers after the first 8. I tried just jacking their movement speed to high heaven, but even that doesn't change how much they bounce; once you get to 16 workers, they quickly settle into perfect worker pairs, even though they're spending almost all of their time waiting for a mineral to be freed up.

The other ideas I've had are preventing workers from waiting at occupied minerals and giving them a collision radius even when they're mining (removing the mineral walk ability so they get in each others' ways a bit as their numbers increase), but I can't figure out a way to do either of those things in the map editor.

Mineral walking isn't something that's exposed in the editor, it's baked into CAbilHarvest. Blizzard would have to add the option into the editor for you to flag it on/off. Recreating the same effect exactly with your own custom abilities is possible but I wouldn't recommend it.

If you want to make the 9th worker less useful than the first 8, extend time spent harvesting minerals and amount of minerals harvested to be slightly lengthier than the time it takes for a worker to make the round trip. That'll make a second SCV on a patch spend some time waiting. It will also make a 3rd worker per patch absolutely useless.

The problem is that the goal isn't to simply reduce the number of workers required to reach 100% saturation. We had that with 6m, and I agree with Barrin's criticism of that ruleset. I'd like to have the the increased income per worker, from the 9th worker on, be somewhat less that the first eight, scaling down until you were getting a small but relatively insignificant additional income from workers after 16. So maybe the 9th worker gives you 95%, the 10th worker 94% and so on, then a cliff at 16 workers where you are only getting 50%, scaling quickly to almost zero additional income. That would create a situation in which a player on more mining bases than his opponent is rewarded, even at more than three mining bases, because his workers' mining efficiency would be increased.
The frumious Bandersnatch
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
May 10 2012 15:30 GMT
#84
On May 11 2012 00:06 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 23:52 urashimakt wrote:
On May 10 2012 04:42 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
A minor update: I've been playing around with the map editor all night. Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't figure out a way to get gradually decreasing returns from workers after the first 8. I tried just jacking their movement speed to high heaven, but even that doesn't change how much they bounce; once you get to 16 workers, they quickly settle into perfect worker pairs, even though they're spending almost all of their time waiting for a mineral to be freed up.

The other ideas I've had are preventing workers from waiting at occupied minerals and giving them a collision radius even when they're mining (removing the mineral walk ability so they get in each others' ways a bit as their numbers increase), but I can't figure out a way to do either of those things in the map editor.

Mineral walking isn't something that's exposed in the editor, it's baked into CAbilHarvest. Blizzard would have to add the option into the editor for you to flag it on/off. Recreating the same effect exactly with your own custom abilities is possible but I wouldn't recommend it.

If you want to make the 9th worker less useful than the first 8, extend time spent harvesting minerals and amount of minerals harvested to be slightly lengthier than the time it takes for a worker to make the round trip. That'll make a second SCV on a patch spend some time waiting. It will also make a 3rd worker per patch absolutely useless.

The problem is that the goal isn't to simply reduce the number of workers required to reach 100% saturation. We had that with 6m, and I agree with Barrin's criticism of that ruleset. I'd like to have the the increased income per worker, from the 9th worker on, be somewhat less that the first eight, scaling down until you were getting a small but relatively insignificant additional income from workers after 16. So maybe the 9th worker gives you 95%, the 10th worker 94% and so on, then a cliff at 16 workers where you are only getting 50%, scaling quickly to almost zero additional income. That would create a situation in which a player on more mining bases than his opponent is rewarded, even at more than three mining bases, because his workers' mining efficiency would be increased.

Well, you can't change the inner workings of the ability. The workers will always queue up like they queue up now. You might try giving a harvesting worker an aura that makes all other harvesting workers suck a little bit beyond the 8th.
Who dat ninja?
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 10 2012 15:33 GMT
#85
On May 11 2012 00:30 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 00:06 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
On May 10 2012 23:52 urashimakt wrote:
On May 10 2012 04:42 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
A minor update: I've been playing around with the map editor all night. Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't figure out a way to get gradually decreasing returns from workers after the first 8. I tried just jacking their movement speed to high heaven, but even that doesn't change how much they bounce; once you get to 16 workers, they quickly settle into perfect worker pairs, even though they're spending almost all of their time waiting for a mineral to be freed up.

The other ideas I've had are preventing workers from waiting at occupied minerals and giving them a collision radius even when they're mining (removing the mineral walk ability so they get in each others' ways a bit as their numbers increase), but I can't figure out a way to do either of those things in the map editor.

Mineral walking isn't something that's exposed in the editor, it's baked into CAbilHarvest. Blizzard would have to add the option into the editor for you to flag it on/off. Recreating the same effect exactly with your own custom abilities is possible but I wouldn't recommend it.

If you want to make the 9th worker less useful than the first 8, extend time spent harvesting minerals and amount of minerals harvested to be slightly lengthier than the time it takes for a worker to make the round trip. That'll make a second SCV on a patch spend some time waiting. It will also make a 3rd worker per patch absolutely useless.

The problem is that the goal isn't to simply reduce the number of workers required to reach 100% saturation. We had that with 6m, and I agree with Barrin's criticism of that ruleset. I'd like to have the the increased income per worker, from the 9th worker on, be somewhat less that the first eight, scaling down until you were getting a small but relatively insignificant additional income from workers after 16. So maybe the 9th worker gives you 95%, the 10th worker 94% and so on, then a cliff at 16 workers where you are only getting 50%, scaling quickly to almost zero additional income. That would create a situation in which a player on more mining bases than his opponent is rewarded, even at more than three mining bases, because his workers' mining efficiency would be increased.

Well, you can't change the inner workings of the ability. The workers will always queue up like they queue up now. You might try giving a harvesting worker an aura that makes all other harvesting workers suck a little bit beyond the 8th.

Purely hypothetically, what if you added a trigger that made a worker spin in circles for X time and then continue whatever it was doing if its coordinates are within Y of a friendly worker? I am completely new to the Galaxy editor, but something like that must surely be possible?
The frumious Bandersnatch
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
May 10 2012 16:47 GMT
#86
On May 11 2012 00:33 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 00:30 urashimakt wrote:
On May 11 2012 00:06 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
On May 10 2012 23:52 urashimakt wrote:
On May 10 2012 04:42 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
A minor update: I've been playing around with the map editor all night. Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't figure out a way to get gradually decreasing returns from workers after the first 8. I tried just jacking their movement speed to high heaven, but even that doesn't change how much they bounce; once you get to 16 workers, they quickly settle into perfect worker pairs, even though they're spending almost all of their time waiting for a mineral to be freed up.

The other ideas I've had are preventing workers from waiting at occupied minerals and giving them a collision radius even when they're mining (removing the mineral walk ability so they get in each others' ways a bit as their numbers increase), but I can't figure out a way to do either of those things in the map editor.

Mineral walking isn't something that's exposed in the editor, it's baked into CAbilHarvest. Blizzard would have to add the option into the editor for you to flag it on/off. Recreating the same effect exactly with your own custom abilities is possible but I wouldn't recommend it.

If you want to make the 9th worker less useful than the first 8, extend time spent harvesting minerals and amount of minerals harvested to be slightly lengthier than the time it takes for a worker to make the round trip. That'll make a second SCV on a patch spend some time waiting. It will also make a 3rd worker per patch absolutely useless.

The problem is that the goal isn't to simply reduce the number of workers required to reach 100% saturation. We had that with 6m, and I agree with Barrin's criticism of that ruleset. I'd like to have the the increased income per worker, from the 9th worker on, be somewhat less that the first eight, scaling down until you were getting a small but relatively insignificant additional income from workers after 16. So maybe the 9th worker gives you 95%, the 10th worker 94% and so on, then a cliff at 16 workers where you are only getting 50%, scaling quickly to almost zero additional income. That would create a situation in which a player on more mining bases than his opponent is rewarded, even at more than three mining bases, because his workers' mining efficiency would be increased.

Well, you can't change the inner workings of the ability. The workers will always queue up like they queue up now. You might try giving a harvesting worker an aura that makes all other harvesting workers suck a little bit beyond the 8th.

Purely hypothetically, what if you added a trigger that made a worker spin in circles for X time and then continue whatever it was doing if its coordinates are within Y of a friendly worker? I am completely new to the Galaxy editor, but something like that must surely be possible?

I threw together a trigger that simply orders a worker that draws too near to another harvesting worker to go somewhere else (and gives that worker temporary immunity to the same effect) and it works. However, on a single saturated base a bit of lag was noticeable and I imagine with multiple players or multiple bases a trigger firing that frequently and doing that much would be unbearable.

I don't think triggering is the right avenue.
Who dat ninja?
ScoSteSal
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States54 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 18:15:57
May 10 2012 18:12 GMT
#87
What would be the problem with workers having an aura that adds a stacking debuff (movement speed and/or mining slow) to all workers within a certain (extremely small) distance of them? Just asking for clarification of why something mentioned earlier in the thread is not a viable solution.
Iustum Agere Arduum Est...Sed Modo Sine Day9o
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
May 10 2012 18:39 GMT
#88
On May 11 2012 03:12 ScoSteSal wrote:
What would be the problem with workers having an aura that adds a stacking debuff (movement speed and/or mining slow) to all workers within a certain (extremely small) distance of them? Just asking for clarification of why something mentioned earlier in the thread is not a viable solution.

Someone might come up with a reason why that solution sucks, but I can point out it'd have to be a global time scale slow. If you only slow the movement, the workers spend a smaller percentage of their time actually mining which opens up more room for another worker to mine, essentially meaning you can overcome the detriment of the slow by adding enough workers.
Who dat ninja?
ScoSteSal
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States54 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 18:55:54
May 10 2012 18:55 GMT
#89
ok, what about the debuff being only on mining time, say, 5% stacking per worker's aura affecting the mining worker? Also, what is a global timescale slow?
Iustum Agere Arduum Est...Sed Modo Sine Day9o
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
May 10 2012 19:33 GMT
#90
On May 11 2012 03:55 ScoSteSal wrote:
ok, what about the debuff being only on mining time, say, 5% stacking per worker's aura affecting the mining worker? Also, what is a global timescale slow?

A global time scale slow affects everything the unit does. Imagine if you were playing in a Faster speed game but one of your units looked like it was on the Slower setting.

And 5% is huge. That's 5% off every worker. I'd imagine if someone does try out an aura slow, it'd be much closer to 1% (maybe even lower).
Who dat ninja?
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 10 2012 20:36 GMT
#91
Actually, a stacking speed debuff aura would create exactly the effect I'm looking for. It's true that you could overcome it by just adding more and more workers, but each worker would be slightly less effective, and you could increase the mining efficiency of a worker by moving it to a new base with fewer workers. How hard is it to create such an aura?
The frumious Bandersnatch
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
May 11 2012 11:10 GMT
#92
On May 11 2012 05:36 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Actually, a stacking speed debuff aura would create exactly the effect I'm looking for. It's true that you could overcome it by just adding more and more workers, but each worker would be slightly less effective, and you could increase the mining efficiency of a worker by moving it to a new base with fewer workers. How hard is it to create such an aura?

Extremely simple. Are you sure you mean to be able to reach the maximum capacity by adding an absurd amount of harvesters? Saturating with 60 workers seems weird.
Who dat ninja?
Gfire
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1699 Posts
May 11 2012 14:21 GMT
#93
How do you add a stacking behavior that reduces mining speed? Is that possible?
all's fair in love and melodies
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-12 15:28:37
May 12 2012 15:21 GMT
#94
On May 11 2012 23:21 Gfire wrote:
How do you add a stacking behavior that reduces mining speed? Is that possible?

Here's how I'd do it.

Behavior (Buff): Mining Worker: Max stack 1. Duration 0. Periodic effect: Search area and apply Mining Counter and Mining Slow.

Behavior (Buff): Mining Counter: Max stack X. Max stack per caster 1. Duration slightly longer than the period of Mining Worker. The effect that applies it should be validated so it only applies to units with Mining Worker. The buff should be Remove validated so it's removed if Mining Worker is removed.

Multiple Behaviors (Buff): Mining Slow X: Max stack 1. The effect that applies it should be validated so it only applies on targets with X Mining Counters. The buff should be Remove validated so it's removed if the Mining Counters aren't within the accepted range. You'll want a level of the buff for each stage of the slow. Set the slow values.

If you want to slow just movement speed, that's Modification - Movement - Movement Speed Multiplier.
If you want to slow just harvesting speed, that's Modification - Resources - Harvest Time Multiplier - Minerals.
if you want to slow the entire unit, that's Modification - Unit - Time Scale.

You'll also need:

Trigger that applies Mining Worker when harvesting begins
Trigger that removes Mining Worker when harvesting is interrupted
Search effects
Apply behavior effects
Set effects
Compare unit behavior count validators
Who dat ninja?
Frozenhelfire
Profile Joined May 2010
United States420 Posts
May 18 2012 15:09 GMT
#95
I liked the 6m version of this mod a lot more. 8 mineral patches with 4 per trip brings back all of the problems I thought you/"we" were trying to avoid. With the 6m variation you had to expand to more than three bases to get optimal incomes. With 8m/4pt you reach your optimal income on three bases, it is just less income. I don't think this will do as much for the breadth of gameplay as the 6m variation. 8m/4pt might allow for a little more aggression before death balls, but it wont change the stagnation that occurs when you only need three bases. I think this brings in further problems because you mine bases out slower so it will end up taking longer before anyone needs a fourth. Making the bases take longer to mine out may end up causing more stagnation. I'll still have to give the 8m/4pt a try before anything I've said will hold any water.
polar bears are fluffy
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
May 18 2012 15:58 GMT
#96
On May 19 2012 00:09 Frozenhelfire wrote:
I liked the 6m version of this mod a lot more. 8 mineral patches with 4 per trip brings back all of the problems I thought you/"we" were trying to avoid. With the 6m variation you had to expand to more than three bases to get optimal incomes. With 8m/4pt you reach your optimal income on three bases, it is just less income.

Maybe i'm missing something, but this argument's been made for a while, and doesn't make any sense to me. It can't be the same income we're used to on 3 bases now, because it's not the same level of income. The income you get off three bases with this setup is broadly similar to the 6m setup, only bases don't saturate so quickly, and income is slower across the board. I know it's easier to wrap one's head around the 6m concept, since all it really does is lop 1/4 off the top, but thinking about it this doesn't seem like a valid argument against it. Not to say there's nothing wrong with it, but compared to 6m is definitely a step in the right direction.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
Frozenhelfire
Profile Joined May 2010
United States420 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-18 17:11:10
May 18 2012 16:47 GMT
#97
On May 19 2012 00:58 NewSunshine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2012 00:09 Frozenhelfire wrote:
I liked the 6m version of this mod a lot more. 8 mineral patches with 4 per trip brings back all of the problems I thought you/"we" were trying to avoid. With the 6m variation you had to expand to more than three bases to get optimal incomes. With 8m/4pt you reach your optimal income on three bases, it is just less income.

Maybe i'm missing something, but this argument's been made for a while, and doesn't make any sense to me. It can't be the same income we're used to on 3 bases now, because it's not the same level of income. The income you get off three bases with this setup is broadly similar to the 6m setup, only bases don't saturate so quickly, and income is slower across the board. I know it's easier to wrap one's head around the 6m concept, since all it really does is lop 1/4 off the top, but thinking about it this doesn't seem like a valid argument against it. Not to say there's nothing wrong with it, but compared to 6m is definitely a step in the right direction.


The amount of workers it takes to saturate an 8 mineral base remains the same no matter how much you drop the income of the patch. Simply dropping the amount of minerals the trip gives you doesn't change the rate of expansion as much as manipulating the amount of workers it takes to saturate a base. If three bases was optimum before for a race it will still be the optimum now. I still want to play on the 8m/4pt before I bash it too much. However, my gut reaction is that I still like 6m more because it involved periods of time where you want to cut workers to get some army out or get an expansion started. 6m bases at least gave you more of a reason to expand.
polar bears are fluffy
Gfire
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1699 Posts
May 18 2012 16:54 GMT
#98
I think having 1 geyser reduces the workers per base enough that the 3-base cap issue is lessened enough. But I like having 2 gas so I've always thought reducing the amount of minerals would be the better option. But with only 1 geyser per base, you still take 9 fewer workers to saturate 3 bases, which is significant enough I think. However, mining out will come later which kinda makes up for it.
all's fair in love and melodies
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
May 18 2012 17:05 GMT
#99
If optimal saturation is 57 probes (with a ceiling at 81) on 3 bases then how do i build more probes in supply cap and still deal with split brood lords, infestors, maybe spine walls etc vs a zerg who focuses on gas and cuts drones at like 40-60 to make an unbeatable deathball, and how do i complete a fifth base before my natural is mined out to get those probes to really benefit me, and get past the 3 base ceiling? Isnt that what 6M1G was created for? 42 vs 57 probes and 60 vs 81 for hard cap on income seems like a really big deal to me.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Frozenhelfire
Profile Joined May 2010
United States420 Posts
May 18 2012 17:19 GMT
#100
I always thought the goal of the mod was to open up strategies by encouraging expanding to increase income. This was true with 6m because you couldn't obtain that optimal income by only having 3 bases if we are to use a 60-70 worker count. You have to take more bases. I guess removing the geyser does put you over 3 bases. If I were making the mod I'd probably increase the harvest time so that far patches operated like the current close patches. Two workers would just barely be optimal, but on close patches you'd only really want one worker as the other would get there and have to wait for a significant time before it could start mining. I really think FRB needs to do something about base saturation levels to manipulate income rates rather than change the amount you get per trip. After doing the trip times I'd probably also add in the second gas because sc2 was balanced for having two gasses.
polar bears are fluffy
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
Codebar 34
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1176
Mini 976
Soma 626
actioN 526
Rush 381
Light 361
ggaemo 320
Larva 287
Horang2 262
Stork 257
[ Show more ]
BeSt 248
Snow 209
hero 208
Barracks 125
firebathero 108
Killer 107
Aegong 100
Shine 98
Dewaltoss 89
Sea.KH 82
Zeus 73
JYJ 40
Sharp 38
Shinee 38
Sexy 36
soO 36
ToSsGirL 27
Bale 23
zelot 22
sorry 21
Liquid`Ret 20
Rock 18
Trap 18
Terrorterran 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc7926
qojqva1907
Dendi770
420jenkins150
Counter-Strike
fl0m836
x6flipin809
Fnx 783
edward36
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5830
Khaldor712
Other Games
singsing1568
B2W.Neo892
byalli505
Lowko384
Mlord287
DeMusliM209
Liquid`VortiX167
KnowMe149
ArmadaUGS120
Trikslyr41
Railgan11
BRAT_OK 0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV221
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH163
• StrangeGG 63
• mYiSmile119
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV412
League of Legends
• Nemesis2417
• Jankos1803
• TFBlade697
Other Games
• Shiphtur105
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 26m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 26m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.