• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:00
CEST 10:00
KST 17:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8411 users

[MOD] Yet Another Build Order Tester (YABOT) - Page 34

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 43 Next All
FILM
Profile Joined September 2010
United States663 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 05:26:08
January 13 2011 05:23 GMT
#661
Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:54:44 PM
It looks like Patch 1.2 that came out yesterday broke the map temporarily. Actually, Green Tea AI is broken, which broke YABOT. I'm working on a fix now and hope to have it up soon. With regards to the 1.3.1 Multiplayer maps you see, those are unauthorized uploads of the single player maps, which wouldn't work anyway. I am also working on uploading official updates the the multiplayer maps this month.


edit: Sorry, missed that xorpwnz already posted a response prior to this post.
Artosis:  "It's like Detroit in there."   Tasteless:  "Lots of shootings and damaged buildings."
tealc
Profile Joined October 2010
109 Posts
January 13 2011 18:22 GMT
#662
Yabot without AI is fine too, would be perfect to experiment with new hotkeys.
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 22:57:56
January 13 2011 22:57 GMT
#663
It looks like Green Tea was updated yesterday, so I will definitely have a fix completed by this weekend.
gardis
Profile Joined November 2010
Switzerland18 Posts
January 14 2011 15:55 GMT
#664
thx alot for updating u do a great work there
MarshalClaw
Profile Joined October 2010
United States27 Posts
January 14 2011 22:04 GMT
#665
Awesome! I can't wait to see the update.
Thanks xorpwnz!
Blahman
Profile Joined July 2010
United States40 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 10:52:03
January 15 2011 10:51 GMT
#666
http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/yabot/files/22-v1-3-2/

Change log
v1.3.2 (Sat, 15 Jan 2011)

* Fixed maps for patch 1.2
* Upgraded to Green Tea AI 0.65
* Enabled worker units in attack waves
* Added top 8 builds from sc2builds.com for each race
* Added two new maps
o Jungle Basin
o Shakuras Plateau

rtsAlaran
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany383 Posts
January 15 2011 11:29 GMT
#667
Now the only problem is: if you play SP maps you are not connected to Bnet, therefore no custom hotkeys available...
so we need the MP version up please
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 20:17:52
January 15 2011 20:16 GMT
#668
Hey guys... still waiting on sc2mapster admins to approve my upload... it's taking much longer than usual. As for the MP versions, they still work but I will be updating them with some new features this coming week. Just avoid any versions that are uploaded by anyone other than the people listed on post 1 of this thread. Those are unauthorized versions and won't work.

Edit: Ah, it looks like you can still download the files from the link that Blahman provided above.
Blahman
Profile Joined July 2010
United States40 Posts
January 15 2011 22:12 GMT
#669
xorpwnz I'm sure you've been asked this before but do you have documentation on the YABOT string format? Seems evolutionchamber and SCBuildOrder both have issues with exporting to the format.
hypnobean
Profile Joined October 2010
89 Posts
January 15 2011 22:46 GMT
#670
Excellent as usual. I wanted to make one comment: I loaded up Shakuras and on my first game the AI spawned in the vertical position to me, which was previously impossible on Shakuras. Is this a change in 1.2 to Shakuras or something related to YABOT?
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-16 01:01:41
January 16 2011 00:56 GMT
#671
On January 16 2011 07:12 Blahman wrote:
xorpwnz I'm sure you've been asked this before but do you have documentation on the YABOT string format? Seems evolutionchamber and SCBuildOrder both have issues with exporting to the format.

I do have documentation and would be happy to share it with anyone... just PM me if you need it. I have actually been talking to someone working on EvoChamber and I gave them the documentation. I would be happy to work with anyone who needs help though.

On January 16 2011 07:46 hypnobean wrote:
Excellent as usual. I wanted to make one comment: I loaded up Shakuras and on my first game the AI spawned in the vertical position to me, which was previously impossible on Shakuras. Is this a change in 1.2 to Shakuras or something related to YABOT?

Right... the YABOT code is the same for all maps and treats all spawn locations as completely random, so it ignores the team placement data. And actually Shakuras (as far as I know) was removed from the map pool so I couldn't get a copy from Blizzard. I am using a version uploaded by someone in December.
Blahman
Profile Joined July 2010
United States40 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-16 01:28:04
January 16 2011 01:26 GMT
#672
Sounds great I'd like to check it out. PM sent!

On January 16 2011 09:56 xorpwnz wrote:
I do have documentation and would be happy to share it with anyone... just PM me if you need it. I have actually been talking to someone working on EvoChamber and I gave them the documentation. I would be happy to work with anyone who needs help though.

Vrtigo
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia31 Posts
January 16 2011 05:48 GMT
#673
Thanks for the prompt fix and a great program xorpwnz. Two thumbs up!
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
January 16 2011 06:55 GMT
#674
Sweet! Nervosa made a Windows program to make editing the YABOT bank files really easy... check it out: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=184951
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
January 16 2011 12:16 GMT
#675
I dobule clicked the latest version of one of the yabot files and played but in the menu of hotkeys I cant see the the ones i created in bnet. How do i fetch the ones created in bnet?

Blahman
Profile Joined July 2010
United States40 Posts
January 16 2011 20:55 GMT
#676
On August 16 2010 13:21 InfoDav wrote:
For those of you wondering if you can run custom maps while online, yes you can, and here's how.

1. Close Starcraft 2
2. Open the map in the map editor
3. Start the map with File->Test Document
4. Wait until it loads up and quit the map
5. At that point, do not close your Starcraft 2, and log into your account
6. Alt-tab back at the map editor and do Test Document again
7. Bam, you'll play the custom map while connected to BNET, and you'll be able to watch replays
Klaxon
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada34 Posts
January 16 2011 22:07 GMT
#677
Hi just want to say thanks for the new version, works great. It really helps to try out builds.
DharmaTurtle
Profile Joined August 2010
United States283 Posts
January 18 2011 15:15 GMT
#678
On January 16 2011 21:16 papaz wrote:
I dobule clicked the latest version of one of the yabot files and played but in the menu of hotkeys I cant see the the ones i created in bnet. How do i fetch the ones created in bnet?



If you look at InfoDav's post above, he describes to you how to play YABOT online and therefore get your custom hotkeys working.
I went from bronze to platinum in 3 awesome days.
fyndor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States159 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 19:40:24
January 18 2011 19:39 GMT
#679
xorpwnz,

I am interested in adding a starting dialog to my Green Tea variant I publish on BNet like the one that pops up before the yabot game starts. I have looked inside the one of your recent maps files and I believe I traced back the dialog calls to the MapScript.galaxy file. I assume by looking at your version and the standard one shipped by Blizzard that this is where I need to start the dialog call since this appears to be the code that is called before everything is loaded. Before I get in to the meat of the dialog code though, I need to figure out why I can't publish a different version of MapScript.galaxy like you did. Atleast I cannot import it which is how I have made all my map changes thus far. It tells me it is a reserved file name and cannot be imported. How did you get around that?
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
January 19 2011 07:29 GMT
#680
On January 19 2011 04:39 fyndor wrote:
xorpwnz,

I am interested in adding a starting dialog to my Green Tea variant I publish on BNet like the one that pops up before the yabot game starts. I have looked inside the one of your recent maps files and I believe I traced back the dialog calls to the MapScript.galaxy file. I assume by looking at your version and the standard one shipped by Blizzard that this is where I need to start the dialog call since this appears to be the code that is called before everything is loaded. Before I get in to the meat of the dialog code though, I need to figure out why I can't publish a different version of MapScript.galaxy like you did. Atleast I cannot import it which is how I have made all my map changes thus far. It tells me it is a reserved file name and cannot be imported. How did you get around that?

You're right that MapScript is reserved and cannot be imported... instead you'll have to use an MPQ editor (link) to open the map manually and copy in the MapScript file.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm82
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.